Debt Rattle September 27 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 27 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Frederick Carl Frieseke Girl In Blue Arranging Flowers 1915   • Hersh Reveals US Motive For Destruction Of Nord Stream Pipelines (MoA) • Biden Pl
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 27 2023]

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Very, very strange times we live in…

When I encounter people in public they seem subdued, hopeless, almost zombiefied 😐

Even during the cold war people, when nuclear Armageddon was always a potential outcome, *most* people seemed genuinely cheerful, friendly, motivated, ready to enjoy life…

In America the last bit of “good” news I can recall was when Billary lost the election, and we all know how that turned out (still unfolding, actually).

Perhaps the real reality of The People surrendering *everything* to the UniParty GlobalCap Empire is finally registering, but somehow facetiously the (D) & (R) charade is still running the show, The People’s *choice*…

Sometimes you really can’t teach ol’ dogs new tricks 😐

Too bad, so sad, The People should have listened to Spiritual Sanity while the sun was still shining…

We now return you to your regularly scheduled whinging, utter profanities, chest beating & barren “intellectual” wasteland.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

“JPM’s Dimon Warns: World Not Ready For Fed’s Stagflationary Response
    “I am not sure if the world is prepared for 7%…We urge our clients to be prepared for that kind of stress”

Luongo: Fed and NY Banks are on the same page. Obviously, as the Fed is a cartel of NY banks and always has been. Dimon here is backing up Powell on raising “higher for longer”. This will destroy Europe and Davos utterly. Like John Wick 4, NY issues the challenge to old Europe: pistols at dawn. One or the other will be carried off the field.

Fair warning though: “And then a miracle happened.”

“For example, we are likely to see a third consecutive loss in US Treasuries in 2023, which has never happened since US independence. Most would therefore have told you that it ‘could not happen’; history is laughing at the bond bulls who are crying.”

“…how unprecedentedly low rates during the New Normal were: the lowest for 5,000 years, or all of recorded history. It made some sense at the time, but the lowest rates in history **for the rest of history** was only logical if, Fukuyama fashion, history was over…”

Yes under fascism, One World where markets were never priced fairly again, Soviet Markets in a Brave New Technocracy. That does not seem to be going well. And if there are no markets, what would NY do? Evaporate? It ain’t a port, and they don’t do any work. I don’t think so.

“our Fed-watcher Philip Marey sees the floor in Fed Funds as no lower than 3.5%, lifting short-end bond yields.”

As yields un-invert slowly across the board. Herr Docktor, you said the whole system would implode if they tied this. Yes. And it did: more banks have failed than all of 08, by cap. The Fed no longer has any rules, what rules there are aren’t enforced, and Congress is MIA. So JPow bailed them out, is bailing out more right now, and has the balance sheet to bail out possibly everyone. Remember when they used to have to ask to get a mere $700B? So quaint. Those were the days.

In this weird world we’re in he’s also saying something else: we are normalizing pricing risk. Infinitesimally slow, but slowly he is trying to re-introduce the concept of “Markets” back into NY after Greenspan. How? There’s an open bail window at the Fed: take all you want. Wait, that’s not pricing. Oh yes it is: the “Panic” window is now very expensive, not a free lunch like before. If you need it, you’ll survive. If you don’t, you’ll have to go work for your lunch like in “Capitalism” by selling loans that will repay you, I.e not Silicon Valley who were all four “S” banks who he executed and handed to NY.

Is this great? No, it sucks. They should all be bankrupted and scattered to the winds. Every trader should be arrested and fined and jailed. However, I’m an adult and understand that cure is worse than the disease. How about we set up incentive structures that just make us MORE honest and MORE market-based each year, just the #Opposite of the last 60 years since Kennedy.

“Polish Minister Has ‘Taken Steps’ To Extradite Ukrainian Nazi Veteran Honored By Trudeau Govt
    Still crickets from the ADL…”

Well they’ve paid their extortion vig for the month. It’s when you DON’T pay that things start to happen…

“German FM Admits Some Of Berlin’s Weapons To Ukraine Are Outdated, “Not Really Functioning”
    Several deliveries of Leopard tanks have been “faulty & defective”…

Oh is THAT why every Leopard blew up, no better than an old Soviet rig? So which is it: you knew these tanks were s—t and weren’t working and you gave them to Ukraine without telling them to sabotage them and get them killed. OR: the Leopards really aren’t defective much, just not the latest tech, and aren’t special kryptonite at all, just a well made, average rig?

I’ll wait.

“A Kennedy Libertarian Party Run Could Tilt Election: Officials”

He will pull mostly Republicans, taking out Trump. However, if Trump should have an “Accident” and go to Ken Lay island, both parties will pull behind him and have a totally new party appear, like in 1845 or 1860. That’s the kind of “Point to” change that we need to make an impact.

Speaking of, Cheeto at a rally just said, “We’re going to take out Joe Biden in 5 months.” 5 months? That’s March 1. The election is November 13 months from now. Whatever do you mean, sir?

Speaking of Presidents, Newsom is a top runner in the Vegas odds, who isn’t running and just said he wouldn’t. Uh-huh. Sure, and Vegas boys don’t know nothin’. They’re all babes in the woods.

“FBI Sued After ‘Losing’ Valuable Rare Coins It Seized During Raid

Like Civil Forfeiture, they, government, police, apparatchiks, are the top thieves. Since they run all the drug cartels, they may be the ONLY thieves. Everybody else is too small to matter. Civil Forfeiture is what? 3x burglary nationwide?

“’Missing’ Biden Whistleblower (Who Garland Indicted) Offers Dirt On FBI ‘Mole’ Who Tipped Off Hunter
    new evidence to the House impeachment inquiry about an FBI mole who tipped off Hunter Biden that his Chinese partners were about to be indicted, according to the NY Post”

“Biden DOJ indicts Dr. Gal Luft, a Biden corruption whistleblower, for not registering as an agent of CEFC China Energy, while Hunter, James, and Sara Biden simultaneously collected millions from CEFC China Energy without registering, also violating FARA”

P.S. this was the one with the direct bribery/extortion threat: ““I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.” They wired $5M shortly.

“Ho was [then] arrested by the Trump DOJ on charges of bribery and money laundering.
    Ho’s first call? Jim Biden, looking for Hunter.”
    Hunter reached out to lawyer Edward Kim, who asked Hunter in an email the afternoon of Ho’s arrest to “find the names of the FBI agents you spoke with, that would be helpful.”
    “Working on it,” Hunter replied.” etc

I’m sure they wanted the names just as an FYI and nobody talked to anyone. Did any of their kids go missing?

Hunter is also suing over the laptop, a move certain to keep it in the news for months. Odd unless you WANT to inform those last pig-headed Americans that everything is real.

“Tens of Thousands of Armenians Flee Their 2,000-Year Heartland In Karabakh, Facing Genocide

America killin’ some folks, doin’ more genocide wherever we can. Busy busy! Yes, the place where the North-South BRICS rail line has to go. What a coincidence there should be a genocide there where the UN and NATO now need to get involved!

Presidential Net Worth: Of course that’s OFFICIAL net worth, not including gold bricks, diamonds, and speaking engagement favors.

AOC: $6,000 to Multi-millionaire in one term. …With lifetime gold-plated health insurance too. Would be worth it just for that.

NY Hotels:

Tim Pool pointed out that they’re promising Black reparations. But they are ACTUALLY giving all that reparation money to NON-Blacks, who aren’t even citizens. So worse than doing or not doing, they’re taking out $100 bill, waving it in front of your face, then if you grab, snatching it away and laughing.

Ukraine: Apparently the Polish extradition is happening. And the SPEAKER took a political hit, not Trudeau. Why?

“described the ceremony as “deeply embarrassing for the House and for Canada.”

…But not for him. Because Justin is beyond all shame.

“a level of brutality and malice that is unimaginable,” the Toronto-based Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center (FSWC) said in a statement on Sunday.”

ADL still MIA. How odd. I thought there was never a minute they wouldn’t shake people down and pearl-clutch over the smallest thing. But a live SS member getting like a Victoria Cross by a primary nation on national TV? All good with them! So apparently it’s clearly NOT Nazis and not muh Jews that drives you. Huh. So what is it then?

“Canada is not a unique situation. Ten thousand Nazi war criminals emigrated to the United States, thousands to Australia, Great Britain, and in fewer numbers to New Zealand.”

…and were put in the highest positions, including top secret access and clearance. So the Bush’s “Businessman’s Coup” to kill FDR and install Fascism here failed, so they killed FDR in 1945 (Churchill said) and back-doored the coup by installing fascist moles everywhere. Got it. And Truman watched.

Dore is amazing and gets more clever, concise, and accurate each week. The ability to say the exact thing in few words is stellar. Brand is equally good, with a fresh, precise line of open questioning with each day, whereas I can’t avoid the conclusions I could only draw yesterday, but which can close off new entrants and new ideas.

“Hersh Reveals US Motive For Destruction Of Nord Stream Pipelines (MoA)

Did we not know this? Yes it was killing Germany’s dog in front of them so they couldn’t back out. I’m waiting for the new information.

“the destruction of the two Russian pipelines was not related to the Ukrainian war..”

I don’t know what they mean, it is very obviously about the Ukraine war, or rather the offensive and entirely voluntary war on Russia.

“Nord Stream Blast: Why the West Still Can’t Name the Culprit (Sp.)

And apparently still hasn’t investigated? Are we the only nation that didn’t feel the need? That’s odd. Does that mean we know who did it already?

“estimates made by Kiev – which claimed that dozens of servicemen and officers were killed and over 100 injured.”

Military Summary points out that Kiev doesn’t do itself any favors by estimating and releasing what is totally wrong all the time. However, since 100% of the pliant and obsequious press will report it with a big slurpie, I guess it doesn’t matter. Wrong 100% of the time = Right. True. Fair and Balanced. Most Trusted. …At being always wrong.

“Nothing Is Off Table To Get Ukraine Into EU – Parliament President (G.)

Well if the full power of MALTA is on their side, the war will shortly be over.

““Pushing the can down the road” on enlargement will only fuel nationalism and the far-right, she warned.”

Uhhh. Whut? Whutty, whut whut? The “Far-Right” IS Ukriane. Everyone else was outlawed, legally and literally. Ukraine and the Azov – the poster child of an actual “Far Right” – have merged. There is no more “Nationalist”, prejudiced nation on the Planet we call “Earth” than Ukraine, leaving even Israel behind. If you stopped “Nationalism” and “The Far-Right” you would be Russian and AGAINST Ukraine. Tricky-tricky.

“Campaigns in accession countries are fought, and lost or won, on the basis of the dream and hope of the EU.”

They did fight this battle indeed. Russia won and Ukraine had voted to stay in the Russiosphere. Then the U.S. openly paid $6B on camera to create an illegal coup and install an anti-democratic government that wanted the #Opposite of what they people just and so painfully had decided. When that wasn’t adequate, they started killing everyone they could find who had voted the “Wrong way.” 100 kids a month for years.

What pierces the armor of an Abrams? A: Everything. We saw them burn from nearly nothing in Yemen. Just your average, outdated anti-tank round.

Trump: “instead claiming James’ suit is a politically-driven attack.” Which she publicly said it was. 1,000 times. That is not grounds for a mistrial or recusal because muh Trump.

“Whistleblower Bradley Birkenfeld told Sputnik the choice was the result of “venue shopping.

This is illegal, it is specifically written in the Constitution, but that’s our foundational law, so we don’t follow that.

Same as the ‘16 election – and every minute since – no matter what happens, we’re not worried about “Who did what 10,000 treasonous crimes to whom”, but “How did you find out about my crimes???” Finding OUT about the crimes is the illegal part, not the crimes themselves. See Hunter whistleblower on Cyprus. If you lobby for foreign nationals, taking $5M from the Chinese, that’s okay. TALKING about it to the press can get you a FARA charge.

Don’t worry, not a single DNC voter will change their mind.

Digital currencies, 6 miles. Yes, they have all kinds of plans. We’ll just go around them. Duh, de-duh duh duh. Hey Doc? Do people do drugs and own guns in your home town? They do? But that’s impossible.

“. Existing evidence of the drug effectiveness is therefore inconclusive.”

We have exciting new evidence of cancer curing drugs. …That is why we will never, ever test them.

Actually, it would be against the whole POINT of the thing. I have heard that, what seems to be on accident, Salk’s polio vaccine was generated using monkeys and during the process a cancer cause was instilled across species. Rather than cover this up as they used to, by 1950 they were HAPPY about it and made certain this was in every remaining vaccine even today. So they are CAUSING cancer as a way of containing population on Spaceship Earth, a fact they are proud of and tell us so every day. So why would anyone be surprised their open, stated beliefs and goals have turned to action?

Anyway, then finding a cancer CURE undoes all that hard work. Right now, the very rich can visit alternative treatments in Mexico and elsewhere and get anything they want. But that is only to keep them out of the hands of the masses. Monoclonal antibodies was one of those treatments, now more common here.

These things are part of a system. If you know the system and its origins, how far along in corruption now makes a lot more sense.

Michael Reid
    Participant

But Greg Reese has just revisited the issue,
    and so compellingly that I am moved to post this warning after all.

His case is strengthened by Todd Callender’s elucidation of
    precisely what that 5G signal would let loose inside the bodies of the “vaccinated”
    —i.e., the Marburg virus,
    among other pathogens,
    in order to bring on that “zombie apocalypse”
    which has been cinematically foretold for many years,
    and which the military has, in fact, been planning for.
    (Reese’s video also includes the gist of Shurka’s warning.)

https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/is-something-wicked-coming-at-us

zerosum
    Participant

Zelensky’ and the 1.5 million Ukrainians have been handed a blackmail trump card.

Fear of the truth being told to the voters.

How/why/when/where/many Nazi veteran and sympathizers are hiding in Canada?

• Canadian Parliament Speaker Resigns After Honoring Ukrainian Nazi (RT)
    https://www.rt.com/news/583604-anthony-rota-resigns-nazi/

(The Ukrainian Postal Service is now issuing stamps of Waffen SS Nazi Galicia Yaroslav Hunko?)

• Nazi Hunter: Canada Failed Miserably in Bringing Nazis to Justice (Sp.)

—————–

Oroboros
    Participant

“Meanwhile, we are surprised that Jonathan Greenblatt and the ADL have not been vociferously attacking the honoring of one of Hitler’s henchmen.

OMG Canazidians!

That seems like an “anti-semitic” action being taken by Trudeau and Zelenskyy that should demand widespread condemnation from an organization that prides itself on rooting out anti-semitism…”

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Hey, Greta you posing twat,

go to China and whine about fossil fuels

They’ll beat your little ‘inner child’ with a bamboo cane til it has to crawl home on all fours.

China Says Fossil Fuel Phase-Out Is Unrealistic

In your face Greta, you’re a sock muppet with someone else hand up your ass.

“Phasing out fossil fuels is unrealistic as oil, natural gas, and coal will continue to play a crucial role in global energy supply and energy security”, China’s special climate envoy Xie Zhenhua said this week.

“It is unrealistic to completely phase out fossil fuel energy,” Xie, who will represent China at COP28 in Dubai in November, told ambassadors in Beijing ahead of the climate summit.

Oroboros
    Participant

Notice the bottom of the graph

Japan Germany UK

ALL DYING ECONOMIES

Fossil fuel is the Master Resource for all modern economies

Oroboros
    Participant

Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson flips parties to become a Republican

Black big city mayor Bitch Slapping the Demorats

“The Democratic mayor of one of the country’s largest cities announced that he is switching political parties on Friday, saying that cities in the United States need more Republicans.

Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson said he believes the future of the United States’s “great urban centers depends on the willingness of the nation’s mayors to champion law and order and practice fiscal conservatism” and that he was leaving the Democratic Party because it was not committed to making the country safer.

“Our cities desperately need the genuine commitment to these principles (as opposed to the inconsistent, poll-driven commitment of many Democrats) that has long been a defining characteristic of the GOP,” Johnson wrote in an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal. “In other words, American cities need Republicans — and Republicans need American cities.”

Amen Brother!

Oroboros
    Participant

Trudeau Attempts To Distract From Nazi Controversy By Growing Cool New Mustache

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

jb-hb
    Participant

Do people do drugs and own guns in your home town? They do? But that’s impossible.

asfsddfwd

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I notice that New York City is suffering the consequences of being a Sanctuary City and that the gen pop in that fair Camelot are beginning to really notice what consequence feels like, and object to it strongly.

Of course the folks to whom they are expressing those objections are the self-same criminal lunatics who the self-same gen pop voted into office quite some time ago and have tolerated from way back then all the way up until now (and will probably tolerate for a little while longer, too …… but not very much longer.)

I also couldn’t help but notice the broadly displayed schadenfreude at their predicament, along with the unexpressed attitude (especially among the more ardent conservatives) of “Hurrah and Alleluia! You had it comin’ to ya!”

Well, yes and no. In point of plain and incontestable fact the vast, vast, VAST majority of that gen pop have done nothing wrong in that regard except get on with their own lives for day after day, year after year, for generations,while letting other people get on with theirs in the same way. For the most part, and for most of them, their only failure has been a failure to predict consequences, and EVERYBODY has just got to know that predicting consequences is a helluva lot of thankless and time consuming HARD WORK that is very very hard to get right.

Cut them some slack! The VAST majority of them haven’t done anything worse they you have…. truly! ….. so don’t be happy when they suffer!! Help the poor bastards. Help them with all of the mercy and good will that you better hope strangers treat you with when YOUR “unintended” consequences come back around to bite YOUR ass. And don’t think they aren’t coming around, buddy, because they sure as hell ARE.

That civilization crashing down around your ears is YOURS. When it is all total wreckage you (me, we, all of us) are going to be right there in the middle of it. If that ain’t a consequence then will somebody kindly tell me what is?

So let’s skip most of that “evil joy”* [see * below] and get back to work. Keep telling people what the consequences are going to be if they keep fucking up like they have been. And don’t let that mirror-mirror-on-the-wall get too far away from your field of view while you’re at it.
    * [ the etymology of the schadenfreude. The word is derived from the ancient Greek “epi” (meaning upon); “kharis” (meaning joy) and “kakos” (meaning evil)]

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Incredibly open and honest view – expression of disapproval – of the U.S. presented in this interview by Matt Piepenburg.

… fwiw,

F.S.

jb-hb
    Participant

I’m going to need to witness climate changers, climate meltdowners, and global warmers spend the next few years exclusively complaining about China’s pollution and how communist systems seem to allow for the most pollution to consider them anything but some sort of clownish pathetic joke – weird, years of posts, many thousands of words of text, keyword search for China… no results.

asdfsfs
    asdsdsdf

Mr. House
    Participant

The charges Trump was just found guilty of NY prove that they could have prosecuted all the bankers and banks in 2008. They only just charge their political enemies though. Ain’t life grand in a banana republic? On that note does anyone ever remember a banana republic that won a war? Prob shouldn’t instigate any.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@FigmundSrued

That was a fascinating video, for at least two BIG reasons. First is that their financial analysis was exquisitely accurate, and their predictions just inescapable. Yup, the money world is headed for an unprecedented collision of fact vs fiction. No doubt about it, and for the reasons stated.

But the second BIG reason (conspicuous in its absence from the conversation) was the one that gobsmacked me. Neither of these guys gave explicit voice to the fact that the crisis in money/commerce is both superseded and replicated by the crisis in spirituality and wisdom. In fact, I’m pretty sure (from listening to them closely) that the two of ’em were simply unaware of it. They actually do not see any “layers” of the onion above the materialist layer that they’re fixated on. . . . . and yet it is testimony to their intelligence that they understand the layer that they’re on pretty damned well.

Somebody needs to inform them that the abstraction known as “wealth” has deeper meanings that are not merely far more important than “money”, but which fully explain how and why the money world got so screwed up in the first place.

Dr. D
    Participant

If I’m hearing this right, one judge just erased Trump’s company in one minute. One judge.

No rule of law = no wealth. Morons.

Okay, geniuses, now EVERYONE IN NYC sees that their businesses aren’t safe. Not. One. Think anybody’s going to make that final decision to depart for Miami now?

Dr. D
    Participant

Speaking of not safe: Philly had mass “Teen” in quotes, “riots” in quotes. As in, we know the exact ages of everyone involved when they all escaped? It was a “Riot” in the sense that they went on a shopping spree, sacking an open Apple store WITH THE EMPLOYEES INSIDE? That’s not a protest. That’s not a riot. That’s looting.

I guess they’re on the Iraq war plan: WHO is the person literally LEAST involved with this event of a police shooting? I know! AutoZone! I’m going to create social justice by getting brake pads for a 1999 Hyundai I don’t own. Loot away, good citizen!

Meanwhile, on the Island of Staten, residents were annoyed with them having to pay for non-citizens — that is criminal felons — to the tune of $1B while they get shafted. Well, since they’re white, we all know what happened: The NY Police ARRESTED THE CITIZENS. Not the illegals, who have been legally classified “an invasion” in some jurisdictions, and who are exclusively all felons, having just committed a major international crime only yesterday.

In Brave #OppositeLand, if innocent: arrested. If guilty: paid cash money and free 4 star hotels. Yesssss!!! Nirvana at last!

(In the sense that they’re shooting themselves in the head. Too Soon?)

jb-hb
    Participant

Oh yeah, I forgot to observe:

Overestimating real estate values is criminal

Overestimating assets on a balance sheet is criminal

Holy. Fuck. IS it?!???!1!?!!1!??!eleventyone!???1!?

That’s actually a THING?

What will people exclaim when they see the new prison we built to house all the lying, colluding real estate agents, appraisers, regulators, bankers, ratings agencies, government officials, housing websites, traders, investment brokers that we have suddenly begun finding guilty of this crime, “THAT”S NO MOON!!!”???

zerosum
    Participant

Trudeau just spoke. Trudeau is a liar. Did not do an apology. Did a Russia. russia. russia. Misinformation.

Zelensky’ and the 1.5 million Ukrainians have been handed a blackmail trump card.

Fear of the truth being told to the voters.

How/why/when/where/many Nazi veteran and sympathizers are hiding in Canada?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

So I guess that the most pertinent question to ask is whether each one of us as individuals is going to wait until the unacceptable consequences actually ARRIVE, or if we can some way or other stop those consequences BEFORE they land on one’s PERSONAL doorstep and we are forced by factual circumstances to decide , “Nope. That is unacceptable, and I say NO, that is not going to happen in THIS place, and especially not at THIS time.”

Mr. House
    Participant

At this point i’m not even sure what you could do to avert total disaster……. I mean you could gain total control over the government and then you’d still have to fight all the corporations that currently own it. And any “fix” would still hurt alot of people. How many people work for the federal and state governments? They’re just about the entire economy these days.

jb-hb
    Participant

So I guess that the most pertinent question to ask is whether each one of us as individuals is going to wait until the unacceptable consequences actually ARRIVE, or if we can some way or other stop those consequences BEFORE they land on one’s PERSONAL doorstep

Agreed, hugely important. And then I look at what already happened. And I’m not arguing per se, but just musing down one of the darker paths – you’ve got me thinking…

We’re just waiting for the results to come in, the casualty count. Millions, surely. Billions? Wait and see. Aside from global thermonuclear war, ELE comet strike, or highly deadly plague, haven’t we kind of maxxed out already, discovered what we will stand for?

As the notavax mandates were coming out, I was seeing posts all over discussions on the internet – youtube, wherever – things like “I am an atheist, I have no child, but I will stand shoulder to shoulder with you christians and you parents” when it was coming to church closures and child injection.

What do you do when they sneeringly do it to themselves, to their children, as you warn them and pledge your life to their life?

What if you lived in a polyglot city in the Mediterranean basin in antiquity, one with a large Phoenecian or Carthaginian population? They’ve built a Topet – an institutional building specifically for sacrificing their own children. (to Moloch or possibly Baal) You watch them practice their worship, their religion, and you tell them they shouldn’t do it, they don’t have to do it, you’ll stand with them, but they sneer at you, persecute you, and try to get access to YOUR children for this and other of their objectionable religious observances.

If the parents bow to moloch and sacrifice their children, if the christians bow to woke and stop going to church services on command, intervention starts to feel like a very strange prospect. How far out of civil society do I go, physically take children away from their parents and what, go on the run for as long as my call center worker resources last? Certainly NOT. Wouldn’t do it. Know already how disastarous that would be in all respects. How else though, to save the kid from their idiot parent, with all the civil authorities you would normally summon for child abuse on the side of the abuse? Hey man, they’re YOUR children. Heartbreaking. Do I go to church FOR them?

Like the Bill Burr bit about women’s sports. Women are angry at men that the women soccer players dont make so much money. Also women won’t go to the women’s soccer games nor watch them on tv nor buy their tshirts and other merch. Women won’t give the women a dime. Were the MEN supposed to attend your women’s soccer FOR YOU?

Why didn’t Lincoln declare Civil War is on, day one? Why all this pussyfooting around with promising not to abolish slavery, trying to negotiate with the slave states before and after secession? Maybe because the hundreds of thousands of lives to be lost were surely worth something. To save all those children from being taken to the local Topet, especially with the local authorities endorsing it, things would have to fall apart, and THEN how many children suffer?

They had a Topet in the Bible as well. In 2 Kings, Josiah has to eliminate a Topet and liquidate the associated priests, bureaucrats, and so on. Sounds like it was basically a war. They refer to the place AS “Topet” thinking, I suppose, that the word meant a unique place not an institutional structure. Probably the only place the religion made inroads in Isreal at the time.

“The handle they use on you is your wistful need to pick up your life again right where it was interrupted, to be allowed to go in peace. When you decide that you do not give a damn about your own continuity, then you can even win a hand, and sometimes you can break the house.”
    John D Macdonald The Long Lavender Look

“The life they knew is gone.
    The world they fought for is dead.
    They know – that the fight itself has stolen from them everything they ever would have fought for.
    Their lives, as they have lived them, are over…
    …When the men who wanted to be left alone fight back-
    It is a form of suicide.”

(from the mysterious The Man Who Just Wanted To Be Left Alone poem that circles the internet nowadays)

Idunno. idunno. There is personal sacrifice. There is the far from costless costs to society when things begin to turn. I like our peaceful decadent society, well sort of, maybe a little.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

That judge finding against Trump sits on their brain. The value of anything is established only when it is sold, never at any other time. Estimates of value are not value. Estimates can entail any number of factors such as cost of replacement, scarcity, productivity, desirability, etc., all ephemeral. That judge should be sent to Guantanamo for an extended education about reality. Another example of the adage: The Law is an as. Too bad law doesn’t work anyway, think of the problems that could be solved.

Just in Turdeau has blamed Russia, Russia, Russia again. New day, same shite.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@dbentonsmith

I notice that New York City is suffering the consequences of being a Sanctuary City and that the gen pop in that fair Camelot are beginning to really notice what consequence feels like, and object to it strongly.

Of course the folks to whom they are expressing those objections are the self-same criminal lunatics who the self-same gen pop voted into office quite some time ago and have tolerated from way back then all the way up until now (and will probably tolerate for a little while longer, too …… but not very much longer.)

Buh bye Gotham, we hardly knew ye.

jb-hb
    Participant

So I guess that the most pertinent question to ask is whether each one of us as individuals is going to wait until the unacceptable consequences actually ARRIVE, or if we can some way or other stop those consequences BEFORE they land on one’s PERSONAL doorstep

Agreed, hugely important. And then I look at what already happened. And I’m not arguing per se, but just musing down one of the darker paths – you’ve got me thinking…

We’re just waiting for the results to come in, the casualty count for what people have already injected. Millions, surely. Billions? Wait and see. Aside from global thermonuclear war, ELE comet strike, or highly deadly plague, haven’t we kind of maxxed out already, discovered what we will stand for?

As the notavax mandates were coming out, I was seeing posts all over discussions on the internet – youtube, wherever – things like “I am an atheist, I have no child, but I will stand shoulder to shoulder with you christians and you parents” when it was coming to church closures and child injection.

What do you do when they sneeringly do it to themselves, to their children, as you warn them and pledge your life to their life?

What if you lived in a polyglot city in the Mediterranean basin in antiquity, one with a large Phoenecian or Carthaginian population? They’ve built a Topet – an institutional building specifically for sacrificing their own children. (to Moloch or possibly Baal) You watch them practice their worship, their religion, and you tell them they shouldn’t do it, they don’t have to do it, you’ll stand with them, but they sneer at you, persecute you, and try to get access to YOUR children for this and other of their objectionable religious observances.

If the parents bow to moloch and sacrifice their children, if the christians bow to woke and stop going to church services on command, intervention starts to feel like a very strange prospect. How far out of civil society do I go, physically take children away from their parents and what, go on the run for as long as my call center worker resources last? Certainly NOT. Wouldn’t do it. Know already how disastarous that would be in all respects. How else though, to save the kid from their idiot parent, with all the civil authorities you would normally summon for child abuse on the side of the abuse? Hey man, they’re YOUR children. Heartbreaking. Do I go to church FOR them?

Like the Bill Burr bit about women’s sports. Women are angry at men that the women soccer players dont make so much money. Also women won’t go to the women’s soccer games nor watch them on tv nor buy their tshirts and other merch. Women won’t give the women a dime. Were the MEN supposed to attend your women’s soccer FOR YOU?

Why didn’t Lincoln declare Civil War is on, day one? Why all this pussyfooting around with promising not to abolish slavery, trying to negotiate with the slave states before and after secession? Maybe because the hundreds of thousands of lives to be lost were surely worth something. To save all those children from being taken to the local Topet, especially with the local authorities endorsing it, things would have to fall apart, and THEN how many children suffer?

They had a Topet in the Bible as well. In 2 Kings, Josiah has to eliminate a Topet and liquidate the associated priests, bureaucrats, and so on. Sounds like it was basically a war. They refer to the place AS “Topet” thinking, I suppose, that the word meant a unique place not an institutional structure. Probably the only place the religion made inroads in Isreal at the time.

“The handle they use on you is your wistful need to pick up your life again right where it was interrupted, to be allowed to go in peace. When you decide that you do not give a damn about your own continuity, then you can even win a hand, and sometimes you can break the house.”
    John D Macdonald The Long Lavender Look

“The life they knew is gone.
    The world they fought for is dead.
    They know – that the fight itself has stolen from them everything they ever would have fought for.
    Their lives, as they have lived them, are over…
    …When the men who wanted to be left alone fight back-
    It is a form of suicide.”

(from the mysterious The Man Who Just Wanted To Be Left Alone poem that circles the internet nowadays)

Idunno. idunno. There is personal sacrifice. There is the far from costless costs to society when things begin to turn. I like our peaceful decadent society, well sort of, maybe a little.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Celticbiker
    Participant

it wasn’t the Nazi’s who injected 1/2 the worldwith some dismal poison, oh no that was someone else. The1you dare not mention.

jb-hb
    Participant

PS someone was asking a week or two ago which god was it in antiquity they would sacrifice children to – in the context of what happened in Hawaii.

The sacrifice method used at the Topet was fire. It appears the word was also used to reference fire based sacrifice of children. So both the building and the verb for the thing done in the building.

The bible mentions Josiah defiling the local Topet to put it out of action. Defiling, presumably, from the point of view of the practitioners of that faith.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

The line that each person draws is a deeply personal choice and for most of us involves much serious grappling with all of the many factors. Stating the questions outright, and clearly, seems to help.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Russians are dismantling the Ukronazi grain infrastructure to cut off a Major source the funding to the Nazilensky government, grain shipments.

Ukronaziland will eventually lose all access to the Black Sea because they will no longer have a coastline.

The Grain deal was just another Collective West Big Lie.

It was meant to feed poor African countries, it was meant to suppress food prices in inflation ravished Eurotardistan. Now the Poles and Czech and Hungarians and many other countries don’t want cheap, tainted low quality Ukronazi grain fucking their farmers.

So yeh, blow the fucking Ukro grain silos up, nobody wants them except Eurotard’ss want corrupt country.

Kaboom, and it’s all gone

Russian Bombs Hit Ukraine Grain Silos

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

On the G20 trip to India, Turdeau’s shitbox plane broke down, it’s always breaking down.

Former Indian diplomat Deepak Vohra claims Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s plane was apparently ‘full of cocaine’. He further claimed that Trudeau missed the G20 dinner because he was high as a kite.

When fixing the plane. Indian authorities scanned the inside of the plane with sniffer dogs to check for explosives but found cocaine instead.

Hahahahahahahaahahaha!, oh Trudy, Oh Canazida!

Oroboros
    Participant

Meanwhile back in DUH‘merica, the Darwin Awards is accepting nominations.

Jack-in-the-Box worker shoots at customer over curly fry order

Oroboros
    Participant

Woke ‘Judge”

This female judge needs to be violently raped, multiple times before she actually ‘wakes up’ to moral Reality

I mean it.

Oroboros
    Participant

She goes by A M Hiltz-Simmons in Halifax

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.