Debt Rattle September 3 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 3 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Henri Matisse Trivaux pond 1916-17   • Ivermectin Safety Profile (David Archibald) • Ivermectin: Enigmatic Multifaceted ‘Wonder’ Drug (Nature) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 3 2021]

I added the piano piece from My Parents Said Know at the bottom of this Debt Rattle.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi:
    You are so spot on in your Debt Rattles; I read them every day…
    …But, your comment section is so corrupted as to be unreadable and further, un-commentable for any reasonable replies to the very few having anything worth saying…IMHO…
    Cheers to you and happy trails…

Dr. D
    Participant

Oz: So…you have to have your phone with you every minute? I say put it on the counter in the other room and make the police show up 10x a day. That’ll end real quick.

“60% of which come from vaccinations. Which we know don’t protect.”

We actually don’t know that at all since they won’t test. Also we don’t know who DID have it since THAT test is also admitted wrong, doesn’t work at all, yet we’re still using the data as if it did/does.

So: we know nearly nothing? Oh, wow, super-great. That’s Science for you, run by Fauci, and super-proud. Don’t deny the Science we did with faulty tests and the complete LACK of testing, evidence, and statistics since we don’t check/confirm via antibody.

And again, for all bad-faith actors, THEY propose all this lockdown/forced experiment on KNOWN BAD tests and procedures. And you can’t mention it. Yet when it comes to early treatment, 100 studies that are normal, known good but perhaps preliminary, don’t count and are suddenly not Science. Only since Jan’20. Only for this one discussion. So Science is Not Science, and Not Science = Science. Got it. So how can you tell? That’s what we keep bringing up, like Phoenix: this choice of “what’s Science, and true” has an amazing adherence to money + power and to no other variable. But identifying that fact through their own actions and data set isn’t Science either. Because that too would interfere with the money.

Moderna: Excuse me if I DON’T want stainless steel direct-injected into my veins. Do people not know what it’s made of or think one step ahead? (A: Obviously no) Among other elements, SS has Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum, and possibly others, which break down in acid or salt. While not inherently deadly, they are/can be as heavy metals and disrupt your body chemistry and health in noticeable or dangerous ways that are difficult to identify and track. So: body as it is now, no metals OR inject a random cocktail of metals that may or may not cause cascade effects doctors can’t diagnose. Hmmm. Disrupted health, no disrupted health. So hard to choose. DO YOUR JOBS, you criminals. I’d say, OR ELSE, but no matter how many tens of thousands killed, how many billion fines, how many J&J plants shut, nobody goes to jail.

“Unvaccinated Greek Healthcare Workers Given Second Chance (K.)”

Sounds like they lost their leverage. Leverage is a funny thing, like violence the THREAT of violence works until you try to use ACTUAL violence. Then people fight back and it might vanish into thin air. Like your Social Security, Pension, and Insurance.

Oh: In other words, it’s a scam. A con. A lie.

“NYC Teachers Union Ready For War Over Vaccine Mandate (NYP) “

Well that’s a surprise. I wondered what would bring them out of a coma. And a union protecting the people. I haven’t seen that in my lifetime, or at least since Nafta in ‘92.

“Walter Cronkite was a committed Democrat, he never allowed that to significantly colour his reporting.”

Speaking of misinformed, but that was when the truth wasn’t nearly as far from The Narrative, and easier to hide. Walt won awards and was in a famous back-slapper where – in a 1991 Bilderberg group Rockefeller stated:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. . . .  The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”

Walt was their star player for promoting this “Technocracy”, which is essentially Soviet Stalinism on steroids.

1994, Rockefeller was quoted at a U.N. dinner as saying, “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

David Rockefeller wrote in his 2002 memoirs: “Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

But that never happened, and they never said that, and published it, in their name, in 100,000 copies of their book distributed worldwide. Can’t you see you’re just being silly? He didn’t say what he said, and certainly didn’t MEAN what he said, because I, the Professional Managerial Class, I speak FOR Rockefeller and co. It’s almost like I AM Rockefeller, Schwab, etc, my identity is theirs, we are one mind, and I’m not a bad person, so therefore THEY are not a bad person and they never said these things. QED. Can’t you see how simple that is? Seriously, how is that not perfect logic that they didn’t mean the things they said and meant because I said so, so shut up and sit down you filthy peasant.

Anyway, Cronkite. Hahahaha. Just goes to show how successful they used to be at what they did, before they all became retarded 7th sons and made the idiotic choice of sending their kids to Harvard. Now all they know how to do is take drugs and smell each others farts.

The sad part is, now that they’re dumber than trailer trash with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, America’s PMC class is even dumber than that. The NASCAR crowd is only sliiiightly smarter, which is not meant to be a compliment.

Speaking of dumb, so…how’s that End of the Petrodollar thing going for ya? Saudi Arabia reneged, other nations including OPEC (Nigeria) are leaving the US/Dollar umbrella, pretty much ending the world as we know it, and you’re all covering this important event on TV right? As we’re about to have deadly inflation and serious shortages and already do? No? Not only didn’t cover it, didn’t even understand it?

Hey, $40B/month to Blackrock to overbid on houses so “You’ll own nothing”, houses and rents up 40% in 6 months because of it, pricing out…well, everyone, rich, poor, middle…and you’re what? Nothing?

Don’t worry, 40% rises in major expenses with rolling supply shortages in a nation printing $6T/year aren’t indicative of anything. I’m sure everything’s going fine. Or WaPo and Brian Williams would tell you, right?

Dr. D
    Participant

I Bought Myself A Politician – Cheaper by the Dozen.

When normal people write odes and anthems to your obvious fraud and corruption, you’re done.

Dr. D
    Participant

Keeping it up, Trudeau too scared to get off the bus.

“For (my) safety reasons, this event will no longer be taking place here.”

True leader and hero. Thank god all the women voted him in ’cause he’s dishy.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

@Figmund from yesterday.

As excruciating as it was, I just about managed to sit through that Doc Campbell video you posted. What a lot of nonsense, lies, misinformation, misrepresentation and fear mongering it was. I couldn’t work out whether Capmbell is a shill or a nincompoop, but decided in the end on the latter, or at the very least, a useful idiot. This is the kind of garbage my former GP friend has no doubt been lapping up – no wonder he blocked me!

He starts out (and keeps repeating through the video) how the message has changed, herd immunity is no longer possible and testing is therefore pointless. Those are valid points but he doesn’t engage his brain for a second to think about the consequences of what he’s just said. Instead he goes through the latest missive from high priest of scientism, prof Pollard and proceeds to go through every sentence, clause and sub-clause as if it were God’s holy words he were examining.

So we “learn” that:

– herd immunity is no longer possible due to those meddling kids that dastardly delta variant and certainly nothing to do with the vaccines which are truly wonderful and although they won’t stop you from getting the virus (we’re all going to get it anyway) they will prevent you from getting very sick, honest, so get jabbed up.

– there’s no point in testing people who aren’t even sick (perish the thought!) and people who haven’t been jabbed are all going to end up very ill, in hospital and may well die. The only thing that can possibly save you is the jab [so we’re going to need those vaccine passports].

– if you’ve had Covid and have since been double jabbed you’ve got good protection against getting it again and if you’ve been double jabbed and had a breakthrough infection, you’re also well protected i.e. natural immunity doesn’t exist.

– we’re all going to get it anyway (am I repeating myself?) so get jabbed, jabbed again and put up with it because there’s no other option.

So no lessons were learrnt from the Diamond Princess and it doesn’t enter his tiny mind that the reason we’re all going to get it now is because the dang vaccines have wrecked our immune systems and are pushing the variants.

What a total wazzock.

I’m famous! In the best way possible- anonymously! Thank-you so much Ilargi. I will now try to play userzeroid’s transcription- which will be fascinating.

About ivermectin- I recalll Dr. Lee Merritt’s comments on it from many months back, that it was an amazing drug and was changing her views of medicine. One of the “side-effects” of it, it seems, is hypotension, that is, low blood pressure. That could be a threat to the anti-hypertensives market, which is slated to be $19 billion in 2027.

Another Matisse I find quite pleasant.

oxymoron
    Participant

Polder Dweller – you are spot on. He simply can’t pan back and like so many experts won’t survive the evolutionary shift back towards generalist thinking – certainly doesn’t look good with his hands.
    Seems nice though. Maybe he can bring in the tea tray for the bikies.

Ten years from now you’ll put on a jacket and find a mask in the pocket. “Oh man, what a weird year that was,” you’ll chuckle to yourself. Then you’ll pick up your machete and continue across the wasteland, keeping to the shadows to avoid the roving gangs of cannibal raiders.

deflationista
    Participant

So now, the two largest studies, used by ivermectin advocates like the FLCCC to prove the “wonder drug’s” efficacy, have been shown to be fraudulent. What now?

I can already hear the “logic” that will be used to claim that the Carvallo study ‘doesn’t matter’, just like the Elgazzar study “didn’t matter” after it was also pulled for fraud. “Science” is OK to cite as long as it validates your bias. But when it doesn’t, you pivot straight to saying it doesn’t matter because there are so many “real world” examples of success. Cool.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemlee/ivermectin-covid-study-suspect-data

Mr. House
    Participant

@Deflationista

Please answer the question on your comment from 2012 that i asked yesterday. Thank you!

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@polder

@oxymoron

I actually walked away with an entirely different impression. To me, this was the best we can expect for now. The realization of no herd immunity means no vaccine passports, no more lockdowns, no more child vaccinations. It means reopening. It means the establishment will need to become open to multiprong strategies. Including Vitamin D. Did you see that at the end? This is great news.

ded2001
    Participant

I had a dream last night. I was attending a press conference with Dr. Faucci and I asked the following question:

“Dr Faucci if the approval process for this drug met what you have described as a ‘gold standard’ how is it possible that you didn’t know that vaccine recipients would require a third injection in six months? It would seem to me that there are only two possible reasons for this. One would be that the approval process was indefensibly shoddy, and the other would be that you knew and lied about it”

“Sir, if I might ask a follow-up. Can you tell us what else you don’t know, or alternatively, what else you do know and are currently lying about”

“stainless steel is routinely used in heart valves, joint replacements and metal sutures and staples.”
    Nice distraction there, to imply that it wouldn’t be magnetic.
    From a site which talks about 316 stainless:
    “It is also possible for austenite to spontaneously convert to martensite at low temperatures.”
    What temperature are those “vaccines” held at again?
    316 stainless is 16-18% chromium. That’s bad.

From Denninger’s comment section- Pfizer to offer a twice daily pill for Covid. Goggled, confirmed. Geez.
    Pardon, if this has already been mentioned.

From ncbi, via a comment at the slog:

“Conclusions:
    Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”
    It’s from June, 2021.

Mr. House
    Participant

thought some of you might enjoy this

ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”

Of course it is. That’s why the concerted horse dewormer campaign is happening. Why we would, in the middle of this, read something at Buzzfeed is puzzling. We know who they are.

PS: you think they spent a long time deciding whether to label it either horse-, cow- or sheep dewormer? Late night brainstorm session?

And I hadn’t even seen this, which Jim Kunstler describes:

The pharmaceutical lobbying group known as the American Medical Association called this week for an “immediate end” to the use of ivermectin to treat Covid-19. They forbid member doctors to prescribe it.

zerosum
    Participant

cherry picking
    control the source of the message

If the data does not compute to give you the answer that you want, then you got no choice but to accuse, blame the opposition …..

“Don’t deny the Science we did with faulty tests and the complete LACK of testing, evidence, and statistics since we don’t check/confirm via antibody.”

“What is true has an amazing adherence to money + power and to no other variable especially if would decrease yours”

““Science” is OK to cite as long as it validates your bias, – is a two edge sword.”

1. ivermectin is highly effective in both prevention and treatment.
    2. multiple vaccines are highly effective in both prevention and treatment.

oldandtired
    Participant

@defationista

Your example is one study. Done in Argentina. Grasping at straws? A virus that is 95%-100%% survivable.

What happens when you and yours run out of Greek letters to describe the mutations? Go alpha-numeric?

Rototillerman
    Participant

The Ernst Wolff video is indeed a pretty plausible explanation for the big picture. He leaves out what I consider to be the other elephant in the room, energy depletion, but I wouldn’t quibble too much on it, given the strength of his argument on the financials alone. One thing that caught my eye was his mention of the “Young Global Leaders” program of the World Economic Forum, so I spent a few minutes searching. This is from Wikispooks; recognize any names?

In 1992, the WEF launched a new community, the Global Leaders for Tomorrow (GLTs), composed of 200 young leaders from business, politics, academia, the arts and the media, all of them under 43 years of age, and, as the WEF claims, “well established through their achievements and positions of influence”[1]. This claim is simply not true, as the selection is extraordinary prescient, given that many of these people were totally unknown at the time. Angela Merkel, for example, was a nobody from the former East Germany incorporated into united Germany in 1991.

Among those nominated in the first year were many individuals (indicated below with their titles at that time) who would later assume key responsibilities or distinguish themselves further in their fields[1].

Martine Aubry, Minister of Labour, Employment and Vocational Training of France
    José Maria Aznar, President, Partido Popular, Spain
    José Manuel Durao Barroso, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal
    Tony Blair MP, Shadow Cabinet Minister, United Kingdom
    Gordon Brown, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, United Kingdom
    Yuriko Koike, Senator, Japan New Party, Japan
    Anne Lauvergeon, Deputy Secretary-General, Elysée Palace, France
    Yo-Yo Ma, Musician
    Angela Merkel, Federal Minister for Women and Youth of Germany
    Nicholas Sarkozy, Assistant Secretary, RPR, France
    Lawrence Summers, Vice-President and Chief Economist, World Bank, Washington DC
    Louise Blouin Canadian editor

No doubt Macron, Trudeau, and Scott Morrison were in a subsequent cohort. By the way, there appears to be documentation from the WEF’s own web site for that inaugural class at the Wikispooks entry.

I also found a site that purports to have a more complete, but unverified, list of members here:

Full List Of WEF’s “Young Global Leaders” Exposed – Volle Liste Der WEF “Jungen Globalen Führer” Enthüllt – B

The list is so long that it is broken into pages; that link above is for surnames beginning with the letter B; you can just change the ‘b’ at the end of the URL to another letter to go to the pages for other letters of the alphabet. Macron is listed under M, but I don’t see Trudeau or Morrison or Jacinda Arden in the list. I haven’t had a chance to scroll through the other letters of the alphabet yet.

Nolo866
    Participant

@Deflationista

The quoted comment below is something you posted back in 2012. Based on the language you use these days and your opinions, it is easy to assume that you are not the same person. Your sole intent on commenting is to undermine the conversation, posting the same propaganda that is used to discredit, credit worthy information. You insult, swear, and fail to adequately debate a topic.

You sir, appear to be as fake as the lips, tits, and butts of the Kardashians. Keep adding your “fillers” to the comments!!

Money simply allows us slaves to believe that we are not slaves. We buy the stuff that our masters make for us, giving them more and more money and power. They even make us sick, so they can peddle their drugs to make us ‘better’.

The best we can do is opt out. But even that is getting more and more difficult. And maybe even one day will be illegal.

July 13, 2012 at 7:45 am in reply to:Europe Is Sliding Back Into Its Own Past

Polder Dweller
    Participant

@ oxy

“Seems nice though. Maybe he can bring in the tea tray for the bikies.” Ha ha, I can see it now: Might I interest you in custard cweam or chocolate bourbon? Or perhaps sir would pwefer a jammy dodger? 😉

@ booga

Interesting that you have such a different take on it. Maybe I’m too cynical but only testing symptomatic people now when they could be vaccinated, high-viral-load carriers instead of before vaccination started when asymptomatic didn’t really exist, seems to me to be about the government trying to hide the problem. That vitamin D is finally getting some air time was the only positive for me.

absolute galore
    Participant

Raul wrote:

And I hadn’t even seen this, which Jim Kunstler describes:

The pharmaceutical lobbying group known as the American Medical Association called this week for an “immediate end” to the use of ivermectin to treat Covid-19. They forbid member doctors to prescribe it.

Actually I posted it in the comments late yesterday, quoting from an article in The Hill linked by
    DarkMatter about the Arkansas prisoners

Dr. D
    Participant

“Science” is OK to cite as long as it validates your bias. But when it doesn’t, you pivot straight to saying it doesn’t matter”

Totally agree. So stop doing it.

I’d like to say it’s NOT horse dewormer. My God, the lies, the lies. It’s a horse dewormer like Bayer is Horse Aspirin. Anyone tell me – besides the Nobel prize, PLUS erasing a horrific African disease – wasn’t it established for humans first? I mean, aren’t they wrongly prescribing human dewormer for horses? Ah, why do I bother? To bother, you’d have to have honesty and good faith and we have neither. I exist, therefore I lie. Others exist, therefore they quote my lies and feel super goodly and extra smart!

“The pharmaceutical lobbying group known as the American Medical Association”

‘The wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer told you to stop honing in on Pfizer’s profits. We’re serious, man. From Tim Pool: “We’ve done it! Just 15 days, two years, two vaccines, one booster shot, and a twice-daily pill to stop the spread.” Oh wait… it’s not stopped? Not the masks either? “Hey Marty, we got anything else to sell? Look in the back, sweep it off the floor, I don’t care what.”
    MoMoney
    https://edge.ua.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Sneetches2.jpg

They’ll literally buy anything. PLUS the masks, PLUS Martial law, PLUS never seeing your kids, PLUS locking children in a closet, PLUS editing your text messages, PLUS outlawing your doctor, PLUS closing your business, PLUS child suicides, PLUS needing an ID for anything but voting, PLUS building camps open in 2022. PLUS continuing to fire everyone who was right, PLUS quoting everyone who has been wrong for 720 days in a row and paid to have the virus invented, released, and covered up. IS THERE A BLOODY LIMIT? Apparently not. I got nothin’.

Ethereum a 10-bagger, $350 to $4,000 in one year. 5x since Jan 1, also leading first and after hitting the high, probably retreating before the (irrational) spike into Jan ‘22. Is that inflation, Mr. Powell? In a world with universally rigged markets, where all major banks have paid fines for rigging precious metals, what becomes our inflation thermometer?

ctbarnum
    Participant

“Everybody I consort with has had enough of the whole nauseating game — the lying politicians, the lying media, the lying medical bureaucrats, the lying generals, the lying teachers, the lying celebrities, the lying tech moguls, the entire armature of counter-reality you want to impose on a once-fair land. We will never do your bidding. We will never peel your grapes. There are more of us than you. Go ahead, push just a little bit harder.”

Have we truly had enough yet? But, I digress.

Coiling and Rattling

expatkiwi
    Participant

RE the Ernest Wolff speech I posted yesterday, I did find the end of it uplifting too. I read an article today saying that the Socialist Party has introduced a bill in the Senate here in France to make vaxx mandatory. That of all the other news really hit me hard, total panic :-(. Another interesting tidbit related to the WEF’s Young Global Leaders Program of that Wolff was talking about yesterday. In this interview https://www.francesoir.fr/videos-les-debriefings/debriefing-reiner-fuellmich-ce-nest-pas-un-accident (versions in english and french) Fuellmich mention Ardern being also a graduate. Explains a lot. Never trusted her fake smile.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Kuntsler; “The pharmaceutical lobbying group known as the American Medical Association called this week for an “immediate end” to the use of ivermectin to treat Covid-19. They forbid member doctors to prescribe it.”

What’s good for Big Pharma might also be good for the American Medical Association’s investments. At the end of 2019, the AMA owned $728 million in publicly traded securities. This was after selling $467 million of securities that year, for a gain of $15 million. Their total assets (at year-end) were $997 million, and their net assets were $624 million.

The AMA’s total annual revenue for 2019 was around $365 million. Not bad for a “nonprofit” that’s exempt from income tax.

The AMA is listed as the “direct controlling entity” for four type C Corporations, including Health2047 Inc, which “is structured to harness Silicon Valley’s disruptive approach to innovation” (according to health2047.com). The AMA reported a $45 million transaction with Health2047 during 2019.

From the Health2047.com website, here are some of the areas where they seek to “address systemic transformation”:

Data Liquidity
    …Access all the data needed to make a decision…

Chronic Care
    …Use remote delivery and monitoring models

Radical Productivity
    …Capture real-world data for care, drug, and device innovation
    …Provide real-time insights employing AI and machine learning

All of the above numbers, and more, were reported in the 2019 Form 990 for the American Medical Association.
    https://www.causeiq.com/organizations/view_990/360727175/669649420b2bbe081f0b39595410279f

AMA=NIH=FDA etc. etc. As I said the other day, these little managers have been left alone for 40+ years, with plenty time to bind ties to each other and Big Pharma, and now that Fauci is 80, they all get their rewards. It’s not even some big evil plan, it’s a natural succession.

“The Debt Rattle Lullaby”

Bill7
    Participant

> It’s not even some big evil plan <

[cough]

Nolo866
    Participant

@ilargi

I’m a long time reader, 14 years in fact, and only a recent commentator due to my tolerance levels being breached. I shouldn’t bite, and yes myself and too many other people have put too much energy and attention on the negative.

I originally found your blog when I was disenfranchised with buying a house, and how expensive and crazy everything was back then. I was living in England at the time after moving from Australia with the idea of earning more in England to return with my savings to Australia to level up. Only to find out (like a super slow playing movie) that everything reversed i.e. too expensive to go back to Aus. Although what is happening there now worries me.

I warned my friends about a financial crash in 2007 on road trip to a rugby game in Wales only to laughed off by them, but vindicated 12 months later. They still bring it up in conversation from time to time that I was like Nouriel Roubini, Australians are all too familiar with black swans 😉 I was just relaying your observations and what I saw going on at the time in the banking industry (I was living in Canary Wharf at the time in a share house with 5 others)

Travelling really opens your eyes. I’ve only visited 40 something countries, and lived in several, but enough to open my eyes. I currently live in Finland, which (apparently) is one of the least corrupt countries in the world. My wife was elected to the local council here (we are a township of 7000 that is the size of greater London) and corruption is here… even at the lowest level. Heck, if I give one of my children a bag of candy to share and I don’t police it, they will give themselves more… it’s human nature. However countryside Finland seems like an Oasis compared to many others, especially in these times.

My favourite voices are: yours, Russel Brand, Chris Masterton, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Patrick Bet David, and others. I value all of these people’s integrity, backgrounds, and their dedication.

This is some genuine personal info about me to put myself out there that I’m a real person. I value what you do. Admittedly I don’t donate, but I try to forward on good will, by doing a little myself. We foster a child whose mother is a single parent and an alcoholic. I also have 4 children of my own. Life is a struggle but that is what makes it life. If things are too comfortable we tend to not learn and appreciate things, perhaps this is also what besieges us all, things have been too good for too long.

Lastly, I only know of one other long term consistent daily blogger: Seth Godin, but I don’t read his every day. Thank you so much for your daily dedication, it’s truly inspiring and makes a difference in this world for many.

upstateNYer
    Participant

ctbarnum: it appears even Jim Kunstler is getting downright pissed. “We will never do your bidding.”

I second that statement. It’s not “a bridge too far” it’s more akin to “I’ll live under the bridge before I …”

ctbarnum
    Participant

We’ve all heard the saying, “The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent,” but another truism is “Society can stay insane longer than you can stay angry.”

I’ve yet to be wrong on this. No matter how insane or irrational things get, most are just ho-hum, another day. Of course they’ll push harder when that is the case.

rudolf
    Participant

The epithet that is being used to characterize ivermectin, “horse dewormer,” is racist. The epithet implies that the millions of people who rely on or have relied on the drug to mitigate a raft of maladies are stupid or horse-like. Hoist on their own petard.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Our miserably inadequate Provincial Leader hollered out today, “For the love of God, please get vaccinated now,”
    Yes! Those are the words of our Dear Leader, Premier of Alberta, Canada. And to boot, Premier is offering $100 on a pre-loaded card, if one gets vaccinated now!

Alberta reinstates mask mandate and liquor curfew, implements financial incentive for unvaccinated amid surge in COVID-19 cases
    https://edmontonjournal.com/news/politics/kenney-shandro-hinshaw-and-yiu-to-provide-alberta-covid-19-update-friday-morning

… oh, dog help us Albertans!

F.S.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Here is a very detailed and well-informed overview laying out the case why the public has been sold a pack of lies about the vaccine:

https://www.juliusruechel.com/2021/09/the-snake-oil-salesmen-and-covid-zero.html?m=1

(again, hat tip to market-ticker.org forum member)

Doc Robinson
    Participant

I looked at this briefly, didn’t check the guy’s calculations.

HERE IT IS…

Technical Briefing 22 is release by PHE UK, now after 2 months of age-stratified data.

This pattern is now established:

The overall CFR (case fatality rate) is 3-4x LOWER in the unvaccinated

Although the Over 50 group showed a higher risk of death for the unvaccinated, this was offset overall (in these calculations) by the lower risk of death for the Under 50 unvaccinated group (compared to the vaccinated).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-XMCv_UYAMrvoG?format=png&name=small

https://twitter.com/arkmedic/status/1433780493871321090?s=19

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.