Debt Rattle September 4 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 4 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Edward S. Curtis Lucille, Dakota Sioux 1907   • Department of Homeland Security Lied About Russia Hacking US Voter Sites (CN) • Housing Bubble Po
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 4 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Edward S. Curtis Lucille, Dakota Sioux 1907

What a beautiful photograph and a comely young lass as well.
    Lucille’s dress is incredibly intricate and beautiful…

Nassim
    Participant

I must confess that until now, I totally believed the official story about the Berlin Wall.

This article has upset all my certitudes. Now, I am rebuilding my knowledge about what really happened. Economic War.

Who Really Put up the Berlin Wall?

V. Arnold
    Participant

It’s nice to awake from a deep sleep.
    Even if it grossly disturbs deep seated beliefs.
    The simple fact is, most of us are clueless to the facts of our genuine history; so cleverly hidden behind layers upon layers of lies…
    While few of us will ever know the truth (?) of history, the death of belief is a first step…

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Yikes!

Chinese Imperialism Threatens to Pull the World Into World War III

Double yikes!
    https://www.real.video/5830372373001

Triple yikes!
    http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
    (U.S. population forecasted to be under 100 million by year 2025 – see the purple footnotes)

One thing is certain. In a hundred years, the history taught to school children will be utterly, totally fucked up. A total fabrication. Even exceeding the myths taught to us.

“Winter’s coming.” -Ned Stark

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant
    Dr. D
    Participant

I just feel the news is getting worse and worse, with each lie compounding instead of being punished the grip on truth and reality comes loose and the stories all walking in circles, unmoored from any compass, any logic of reality.

Such is the logos.

I see that in the Brexit article? True? False? It’s an opinion, and yet so complicated, with multiple metaphors and similes (sic) that may or may not be true, may or may not be relevant. History is complicated. A lot of stuff happened, most of it contradictory. Correlation is not causality, your mileage may vary, etc. It needs something to cut through the crap to the essence, the deeper bones within, but this is not wanted.

Essentially, crimes, cons, and frauds, thefts and power-over are very simple. It takes this university language to get otherwise sensible people to believe the most outrageous things, contrary to all sense, even its own. So the complication is a universal smokescreen, and you should smell burning bull patties thick enough to block out the sun, usually when “experts” or IYI’s are involved. Hard to take and not useful. Yet what would we do? This is presently a news aggregation and commentary site. Stop reading and commenting on it, since the needle now read 80-90% pure nonsense?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire

zerosum
    Participant

@Diogenes Shrugged
    I like that link

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
    I tried to find an updated forcast without luck.

Sunday, October 26th, 2014
    Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. It is getting worse and worse every year since the beginning of the pre-crisis in 2007.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr D
    This is presently a news aggregation and commentary site. Stop reading and commenting on it, since the needle now read 80-90% pure nonsense?

Oft times I don’t read past the click bait; and oft times I do not comment on the news du jour, but rather the paintings; or just go OT.
    I am very aware of potential mental health issues surrounding the purveyors of the propaganda and those addicted to and hanging on every word created.
    Ilargi knows full well what the score is and often responds with a wry comment or two.

Love the Voltaire quote:

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.