Debt Rattle September 9 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 9 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh A Restaurant at Asnieres 1887   • The ‘Most Striking Development’ In 40 Years Of The US Economy (BI) • This Insider Betrayal Is
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 9 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

…and then that asshole, hypocrit, Obama, has to elbow his hyperbolic way into the madness.
    It’s truly remarkable; the U.S. is stuck in a Groundhog’s Day time warp.
    It must be truly intoxicating, having no living memory of yesterday…

Thing is the Groundhog thing works. And it sells great too. And Obama was never called a murderer, like Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Yeah…I know…
    Modern Lovers – Pablo Picasso; brilliant…
    Thanks…

Dr. D
    Participant

• No-Deal Brexit Could Lead To “Military On The Streets” (Ind.)

Their ultimate dream. Kills those dirty poor, adds fascism and totalitarianism, concentrates control for easier theft. And as part of the win-win we’ll gave you one last chance: you voted wrong, now go back and vote until you get it right and obey us willingly and slavishly. The ultimate high of narcissists. That I know that you know that I know you’re lying, and you’ll lick my boots anyway. Power.

It was hard to take listening to O-man talk about journalism, having prosecuted more whistle blowers than anyone ever. Most illegally. And then wiretapping and intervening with reporters right in their offices. And why? There was never a day he wasn’t reported as Jesus Christ in the media, regardless of how many wars he started, how many citizens droned, how many slave markets opened, how many millions killed. Nope. Never happened. Trump Trump Trump. Everything was rainbows and unicorns, kumbiya until he showed up. There were shootings, especially in Chicago, runaway wealth disparity, collapsed, bankrupting health care, militarized police, constant wars, and human trafficking with unbelievable desperation and opioid deaths, life expectancy dropping faster than Russia 1999 among the masses.

As with May, above, that’s their dream world, what’s not to like? No wonder they remember him so fondly. They don’t want a return to 1950. They want a return to the profits of 2005 when you could pay Governor Cuomo $30k to violently rape any person in the state with perfect impunity. Halcyon days.

https://www.pb-news.com/news/pay-to-play-justice-ny-governor-andrew-cuomo-halts-criminal-probe-after-harvey-weinstein-payoff/

May is playing catch up. Maybe she can finish installing this for her citizens, if you just give her time.

tony smyth
    Participant

Jonathan Richmond. Havent heard that in ages. Has a nice Velvet Underground amateurishness about it. I think Bowie did a version but knocked all the edges and charm off it.

seychelles
    Participant

” Look, just like the NYT, you no longer are a voice, because you’ve spent two years 24/7 denouncing the man with rumors and half-truths -like you did with Corbyn being anti-semite. You can’t now turn around and be a voice for democracy. You’re done.

Attempted victorious retreat.

Nassim
    Participant

7 people wounded by a knife-wielding young man – an Afghan – in the very centre of Paris. Nothing to see there.

Paris : sept personnes blessées dans une attaque au couteau

I did a Google News search and the BBC and all the MSM is quiet – despite 2 of the seriously-wounded being British tourists.

How long can they keep the lid on the pot?

VietnamVet
    Participant

Steve Bannon is correct. There is a Coup underway against Donald Trump. It is the “adults in the room” who are the conspirators. They are hired hands of western oligarchs. The establishment facilitates the transfer of wealth from the 50% to the 1% (the most striking graph above). They come down hard on anyone, left or right, that threatens this gravy train.

Both sides are predicting a chlorine gas attack in Idlib Province. The West is unlikely to back down. Syria is taking back their homeland. Forcing regime change on Russia with Jihadists remains America’s strategic policy despite demonstrated blowback and incompetence. Indeed, it looks like we shall see if a shooting war between nuclear powers ends up destroying the world or not.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.