How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza?

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Edwin Rosskam Shoeshine, 47th Street, Chicago’s main Negro business street 1941 First off, no, I don’t think Syriza is a problem, I just couldn’t resi
    [See the full post at: How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza?]

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Is there any indication as to the probable amount of the derivatives associated with the Greek debt, particularly the credit default swaps used by the creditor banks to reduce their reserve requirement exposure? What kind of multiplicand might be threatened with Greek default?

Euan Mearns
    Participant

Well just a spoonful of euros will help the medicine go down…

Couldn’t resist it 🙂

wroblon
    Participant

“(because the Ukraine shelled Mariupol?!)”

Could you elaborate/substantiate?

Nassim
    Participant

““(because the Ukraine shelled Mariupol?!)”

Could you elaborate/substantiate?”

Here is the Russian version:

“Mariupol spotter ‘confession’ another fake by Kiev – Russian Defense Ministry”

https://rt.com/news/226451-ukraine-mariupol-spotter-confession/

You will have to make up your own mind as regards who was more likely to be the culprit. Keep in mind that the West’s MSM was telling us that Kiev’s forces had retaken Donetsk’s airport – and they did not change their story that the opposite was the case for 6 days.

Also, the investigation of MH-17 (the downing of the Malaysian plane) seems to have become awfully quiet. The captain was buried back in Malaysia and the autopsy report kept secret. It ought to be very easy to determine whether the fragments in his body are from a BUK missile (Kiev/Washington’s version) or 30mm cannon fire (Russian version)

“Another MH17 Cover-Up: Hiding a Key Autopsy”

Another MH17 Cover-Up: Hiding a Key Autopsy

Frankly, their control of the MSM is such that they really don’t bother any longer to make an effort to change the story – they just don’t publish what does not fit the narrative.

Nassim
    Participant

wroblon,

One more thing. It seems the local people – Russian speakers – whose relatives and neighbors were killed believe that Kiev was behind the bombing:

“Ukrainian nationalists not welcome at Mariupol memorial service”

https://fortruss.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/ukrainian-nationalists-not-welcome-at.html

I guess when one is publicly on TV called “insects”, “vermin” and so on – for being a Russian-speaking Ukrainian – then trust in the judgement of central government in Kiev becomes a somewhat lacking.

E. Swanson
    Participant

Nassim, the Russian version for the cause of the crash sounds bogus to me. I looked at the photos of the cockpit, with lots of holes apparent. The idea that a 30mm cannon could have caused those is clearly silly. Both aircraft were traveling at more than 600 miles per hour, the intercepting craft would need to fly even faster. A cannon firing repeated shots would spray projectiles over a wide area, especially as each “bullet” would experience large aerodynamic forces. The attacking craft would not maintain a constant pointing direction, as the need to maneuver would give each projectile a slightly different direction.

Furthermore, a 30mm projectile isn’t like a rifle bullet, such as the .50 cal US/NATO bullet, which is “only” 12.7mm in size, (but quite powerful). The much more massive 30mm projectile would pass thru the entire cockpit, including the pilot(s), then exit the other side. That is, if the projectile weren’t of the exploding variety, in which case, there would likely be nothing left to recover. I seriously doubt that an autopsy of the pilot would point to an attack by a 30mm cannon. I must conclude that all those holes in the side of the aircraft are most likely the result of an exploding warhead delivered by a supersonic missile.

Remember the old saying; “In war the first casualty is the truth”. Remember the photos of the mysterious men in green outfits with no insignias who rolled thru The Crimea. Are you going to claim they weren’t Russians???

Nassim
    Participant
    E. Swanson
    Participant

Nassim, Ever heard of War Crimes? The winner often charges the loser with such offenses. Of course, forensic investigations routinely keep evidence hidden until trial. Here’s a look at the quick view as it appeared in the Mac Paper 5 days after the “incident”.
    Cockpit of MH17 found sawed in half at crash site

Scroll thru the photos in the article to get a sense of the level of emotions from the “incident” …

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.