Incidents and Accidents, Hints and Allegations

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Incidents and Accidents, Hints and Allegations

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Spain 1936-38 (Spanish civil war)   Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-semite. Julian Assange is a rapist, a Russian agent and a terrorist. D
    [See the full post at: Incidents and Accidents, Hints and Allegations]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Isn’t the whole point; believe nothing from the MSM; understand freedom actually, and understand your own concept of freedom.
    That in itself requires quite a bit of education; independently discovered…
    True freedom is lost on the western world, IMO.

zerosum
    Participant

ALERT!

I attempted to get more info on “… there are plenty Jews in his government …”

The search path that I took cause my computer to seize up, crash. A re-start was required to re-set my computer.
    First, I went to
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-03/liberal-hero-chomsky-admits-israeli-intervention-us-elections-overwhelms-anything
    In the comment, on p. 7 was a list of jews in the news (wealthy and influential)
    Second,
    I went to a CNN new report/interview that was about Putin saying that the jews might have been the group involved in interfering with the elections.

Then my computer seised up.
    I feel like my search initiated a censor program which caused my computer to crash.

seychelles
    Participant

I feel like my search initiated a censor program which caused my computer to crash.

As we get older, we learn to trust our intuition, which in my case dovetails nicely with decades of confirmatory experience. Not racist, not pretty, just reality.

regionswork
    Participant

Telling the truth will get people upset. The ability to do so with a public audience in not necessarily an indication of good character. A life time of truth telling indicates that. It is the basis of reputation.

It is very difficult to say things that are entirely false. Statements with a sliver of truth will be taken as fully true by the supporters of a person.

These cults of personality may lead to shallow thinking, as it is emotionally tiring to do research.

Covering fakes makes for fake news. Deception is a means of faking out the opponent. Fun to watch when you are in the stands or participate in on the playing field.

Entering and leaving the stadium you know when the game is on and when it is over.

The world itself should not be the playing field because then there can be no rest.

The sellers of food and drink in the stands are pushed by their suppliers to sell more and more to the weary fans.

Make the games go away. We the people want stability, not frenzy.

rapier
    Participant

Ca-ching. (That’s the sound of a an old fashioned mechanical cash register for those unfamiliar with American parlance) This stuff must really be paying off for you IM.

zerosum
    Participant

I guess that its time to remember hypocrisy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
    American political journalist Michael Gerson says that political hypocrisy is “the conscious use of a mask to fool the public and gain political benefit”.[3]

American historian Martin Jay in The Virtues of Mendacity: On Lying in Politics (2012) explores how writers over the centuries have treated hypocrisy, deception, flattery, lying and cheating, slander, false pretenses, living on borrowed glory, masquerading, conventions of concealment, playacting before others and the arts of dissimulation. He assumes that politics is worthwhile, but since it is unavoidably linked to lying and hypocrisy, Jay concludes that lying must not be all that bad.[6]

sinnycool
    Participant

“A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World While the Truth Is Putting On Its Shoes”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Today is August 6, the 73rd year since the U.S. atomic bombed Hiroshima and then followed up on the 9th bombing Nagasaki.
    Crimes against humanity never before (or since) achieved in the history of the world.

regionswork
    Participant

“…lying must not be all that bad” When caught in the lie, one is to admit it and give some strategic reason that justifies it. Lying that is denied when you have the video record and other documentation is not. Lying cannot be asymmetric information. Society and trade cannot function then because there will be little trust.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.