Interview Raúl Ilargi Meijer about Julian Assange

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Interview Raúl Ilargi Meijer about Julian Assange

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Charles Burchfield Bluebird and Cottonwoods (The Birches) 1917     My Australian friend Wayne Hall, who‘s lived in Athens for many many year
    [See the full post at: Interview Raúl Ilargi Meijer about Julian Assange]

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

No worries, Ilargi, in spite of your discomfort it was nice to hear you speak on camera for a change. I visit The Automatic Earth regularly, not for polish and style, but for quality content. Those who are impressed by the former can tune into their favorite news anchor. Thank you for all that you do.

Thanks Maxwell

Nassim
    Participant

“Apple Bans Alex Jones App For ‘Objectionable Content’ ”

It should be easy enought for Alex Jones to start up his own version of Facebook. This episode makes me believe that this who thing is a sham. They want the supporters of Jones to get mad and to do something stupid so that they would be able to clamp down on them. In any event, I don’t think Jones is quite what he claims to be – a victim

Nassim
    Participant

Aside from the MSM which is to be seen above, it is important to realise that the AngloZionists – mostly Jews and their bought-up non-Jews – have suffered a colossal defeat in Syria. This is serious news and it is not being reported properly. The Skripals story is a decoy as this article (translated from Russian) explains:

Russia’s Asymmetric Response to the US in Syria

We already have seen Netanyahu go repeatedly to Moscow this year in attempts to get the Russians to hold back the Iranians, Syrians and Lebanese. Fat chance of that happening. The “Jewish Nation” only negotiates when they have lost – like when they had to withdraw from Lebanon in 2000 – 18 years ago – and they called a truce.

Here is how the media of the “Jewish Nation” interprets this withdrawal

Secrets behind Israel’s historic withdrawal from Lebanon
    In May 2000, Israeli PM Barak made a brave decision that surprised the world to pull the IDF out of southern Lebanon after 18 years

You see, when the Jews withdraw it is a “brave decision”. Don’t make me laugh. They were trashed and that is merely the appetiser. As soon as they have a serious war – this time it will take place within Israel – all their middle class will flee to Europe and the USA. They all have second and third passports. They will leave the fighting to the Arab Jews from Yemen – i.e. the real Jews not the Khazarians. The Yemeni Jews have nowhere to go to as the Israelis and their Saudi allied have demolished that country. BTW, many of the “Saudi” pilots bombing Yemen are actually Israeli, British and American mercenaries.

Nassim
    Participant

Sorry. These 2 comments were put here instead of in

Debt Rattle September 8 2018

I wish I could move them

V. Arnold
    Participant

I agree, nice to hear “the man” speak.
    Yes, do some more if you can must the energy for such.
    Very good job Ilargi; well done you…thanks.

Dr. D
    Participant

Everything seems to be going video, unfortunately. However, practice works like everything else, it’s a different skill set.

This guy has the accent of Michael Caine.

Agree with the AJ thing, I don’t entirely understand it, and I’m not sure if they’re aware themselves, but to some extent they are controlled opposition. Herd all the ‘enemy,’ the opposition into one corner so they can shoot at them, or use them as they wish much more easily by engineering what they think and believe over time. Poison their brand vitamins, I dunno. However, they are major purveyors of sensationalism and paralytic fear, not reasonable action. I can hypothosize they spent 40 years setting up a Russian revolution type civil war, and so needed to arrange a proper enemy — but neatly contained! — for Hillary to shoot at. And it doesn’t really matter who won, the war itself would be the win. However with her loss, that, plus the race war they’re still belatedly attempting, seems now off the table, or at least not in the preplanned way. Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

So they invested limitless time and money to defend and protect him all these years, and times are desperate. How to use this card now that you need to play it? Well, just musing, I don’t really know he’s the ‘patriot’ corral, whatever that means, or what they’re up to now. Need to up his cred to feed that last trojan info? Stage some violence with guys you bought wearing AJ shirts? With what goes on, what’s reported with a straight face but is perfectly obvious is a sham, anything’s possible. It doesn’t have to be true, or even look true, it doesn’t even have to be plausible. We just make it up and report it. Russia Russia Russia.

I hope JA is safe, as well as can be, and protected as a major witness in the DNC leak case that will ruin the Mueller case. Both sides would have a lot at stake. But unlike AJ, you can tell he’s real because the media will blackout all info, as they are in Idlib right now. Youtube shut it down.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.