MH17: Compromised From The Start

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum MH17: Compromised From The Start

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Caravaggio I musici 1595-96   The investigation into the crash of the MH17 Malaysia Airlines plane in East Ukraine was always compromised, right
    [See the full post at: MH17: Compromised From The Start]

It’s funny, and that won’t cease; I think this is a good essay, concise, precise, all of that. But not one comment so far. The interwebs are hard to grab.

But maybe it’s the publishing time: evening in Greece, late aft in US EDT, nighttime in OZ… I’m trying to find a work rhythm, my longtime afternoon working space sort of got cut off. Working on it.

Meanwhile, through my old buddy Jesse Colombo and the finance world in general, plenty exposure on Twitter for yesterday’s Square Minus Zero and today’s Debt Rattle that features Jesse’s work. I don’t write much on finance lately, because as I said, there are no markets left, but I do follow the people who do.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Eric Zuesse December 2018 article was indeed excellent and deep, and thorough.
    It seems the U.S. must politically weaponize every tragedy against Russia and/or its allies.
    I’m not convinced the U.S. didn’t have a hand in this shootdown…
    Tragic doesn’t begin to describe what that does to justice (which barely exists in today’s world) with the result the guilty go free, the innocent are punished, and the victims are raped of their dignity and justice to play fools on the world stage orchestrated by the west..

As to posting comments? I’ve noticed it is not consistent. We’re Zulu +7 and DLST is in there as well; but not everywhere.
    This MH-17 piece of yours was posted after I went to bed; early to bed; early to rise, blah, blah, blah…
    😉

VietnamVet
    Participant

The MH-17 (Boeing 777) shoot down and investigation are integral to Joe Biden’s legacy. He flew to Kiev and green-lighted Ukraine’s invasion of the rebel Donbass region in Russia’s borderland which reignited the Cold War 2.0. The investigation was compromised from the start. Its intent was to support war spending and destabilize Russia not the truth. Similarly, a recent Atlantic article stated that the corrupt Malaysian government was incapable of investigating the fate of MH-370 (Boeing 777) that disappeared into southern Indian Ocean. The two 737 MAX crashes and Boeing’s cover up of the causes along with the FAA’s incompetence indicates a pattern. A Multi-national corporation bought corrupt governments in order to increase defense spending, avoid inconvenient truths, and keep their CEOs out of jail.

The restart of the Cold War 2.0 was the reason why China broke the ring of corruption and grounded the 737 Max after the second crash. With Iran’s shot down today of the Navy RQ-4N Spy Drone in the Straits of Hormuz, unless Donald Trump backs down, the Iranian War is about to start which will likely turn the Cold War into World War III.

V. Arnold
    Participant

With Iran’s shot down today of the Navy RQ-4N Spy Drone in the Straits of Hormuz, unless Donald Trump backs down, the Iranian War is about to start which will likely turn the Cold War into World War III.

A $176 million dollar drone; no wonder the U.S. is pissed.
    Trump is already backpeddling on retaliation for the shootdown.
    An interesting aside; the U.S. didn’t think Iran had the capability to shoot the drone down, as it operates at an altitude of 60,000 feet.
    Good reason to pause and think things through…

anticlimactic
    Participant

MH17

The questions that come to mind are :

One expert said a BUK missile would leave a contrail which would be visible for 50 miles. If true why was there not a single photograph.

The US say they can detect any missile being fired on the face of the planet, but failed to detect a surface missile from Ukraine soil.

Why and how was MH17 redirected from its normal route over southern Ukraine to fly over a warzone. Dreamliners can be flown by the CIA [in case of a hijack] so were the pilots guided there or were they flown there. The voice recording should give the answer.

Why was the voice recording taken from Kiev ATC by security forces and why does the UK refuse to release the black box voice recording and other black box data.

Minutes before the event a Spanish air traffic controller working in Kiev started tweeting about them going to bring down a plane. He disappeared and has not been heard of since. What happened to him?

Why do so many people who see the wreckage without prejudice talk about bullet holes?

Looking at the evidence and expert opinions it seems like a classic false flag operation : MH17 was directed from its normal route to fly over a rebel area. A Ukrainian SU25 fired an air-to-air missile which failed to destroy the plane so they finished it off with cannon fire.

Kiev immediately claimed it was destroyed by rebels, Kiev knew they knew had a BUK launcher – but they did not have the radar and other essential equipment to bring down the plane. I assume this is why they had to invent a story where the Russians were involved – who would have to know in advance that the airliner would be flying over the area!?

All evidence to disprove this has been withheld.

It is unfortunate for the relatives of the deceased that Holland is a US vassal state and their government is forced to lie to them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.