Ray Dalio’s Shorting The Entire EU

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Ray Dalio’s Shorting The Entire EU

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Salvator Rosa Heroic battle 1652   A point BOE Governor Mark Carney made recently may be the biggest cog in the European Union’s wheel (or is it
    [See the full post at: Ray Dalio’s Shorting The Entire EU]

As for the ongoing bitcoin thread (yeah, they’re being spread around at TAE from day to day, but what can you do?) , while I surely won’t claim to possess the stone of wisdom, this effort is worth the time, I think:

Bitcoin: A Tower of Monetary Babel

rapier
    Participant

The opinions and bets of mega speculators, pigmen, is of no concern of me.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer
    Thanks for that link; it echoes what I’ve been saying (in different words) for quite a while now.
    IMO, the only present store of value is gold and silver; in the coin of the realm if possible.

rapier
    Participant

I am way late back to this party; while one may like or choose metals as your store of values the king store of value is the price of corporations, ie. stocks, and their assets and debt, and the financial derivatives of those.

It makes no difference if we like it or not. History has been pointing in this direction for a very long time. So that now corporations have vast areas of sovereignty. Said asset prices are a sovereign decision.

There is nothing in the Western world to resist that, socially, culturally or politically.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.