The Automatic Earth Moves To Athens

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Automatic Earth Moves To Athens

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Dmitri Kessel Protest against Britain’s murders of partisans, Athens 1944 Next week, on June 25, I will come to Athens (I wish Nicole could join me, b
    [See the full post at: The Automatic Earth Moves To Athens]

rapier
    Participant

Be careful out there. I think you have enough imagination to suspect what some worst case scenarios could be for public figures with contempt for the conventional story could be, no matter how obscure they are, if the decision on Greek regime change via a push with some violence is taken.

It isn’t going to be as clean as Ukraine.

rapier
    Participant
    Kawwana
    Participant

Godspeed Ilargy for your Athens trip.
    Just put my “widow’s offering” into your Säckel.
    Take care!

Dim Athens
    Participant

Athens is waiting 🙂 – Please feel free to contact me through my mail. I’ll be here to help in any way you need.

Chrissie
    Participant

Hi Ilargy, great idea. I have made a donation. Hope the trip goes well. May I suggest you take a bunch of painkillers with you since I read one can’t even buy an aspirin in Athens? Safe trip.

Charles Alban
    Participant

There’s no doubt about it. There’s something fundamentally wrong with our modern system of economics if the people cannot be properly cared for. Other regimes absolutely took care of their people…the Inca and the Vedic systems spring to mind. We need to study the ancient texts to relearn what we have forgotten. i’ll be sending a small contribution.

neoh
    Participant

Thanks Ilargi for the wake up call. Haven’t donated in awhile and I apologize. Just made a couple of modest donations and will try to be more regular. You certainly have earned it and since I’ve been reading this site daily since 2009 I feel I owe quite a bit more.
    Thanks for remembering the Greek people. Although northeast Ohio is not nearly as prosperous like it was during the 1960’s when I started working, your articles about the Greek people have been a wake-up call and that I should feel very fortunate to have what I have albeit less than what it was before.

Glennda
    Participant

I was wondering how I could help. Doctors without Borders just deal with disasters other than fiscal. I’m so glad you figured out a good solution. Wish I could join you there. I hope to visit Greece when my work load and work in the “Keep Fossil Fuels in the Ground”, climate justice work is lighter.

Expect a donation soon. I eagerly await your on the ground reporting. This is an exciting time for the future of Greece.

nej
    Participant

never donated, never commented until today….silently devoured all you’ve written over the years…wish you the best in greece and look forward to hearing about all you see….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.