Trump Territory

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Trump Territory

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Arthur Rothstein Lower Broadway, New York 1941   British media report today that Donald Trump may visit the country in late summer. (Renewed) cal
    [See the full post at: Trump Territory]

V. Arnold
    Participant

The world, most of it, is so fucked up I no longer understand how one even finds a meal to eat, in their deluded states of mind.
    I guess survival instincts rule in a propagandized world; much to my surprise.
    Reading the myriad news sources taxes my grasp of reality, but not too much; I just turn on my classical music station and cruise the cosmic plane and plumb the shallows of our brains…

zerosum
    Participant

“And, you know, you do know that at least someone will name Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize if he pulls off ‘pacifying’ North Korea.

if you want to give a peace prize to N. Korea.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Nobel Peace Prize has lost all value; Obama finished it off by accepting what used to be an honor.
    No more; done; finished; dishonored…
    A war criminal who has a Nobel Prize; how fucked up is that?
    The Nobel commitee must accept full responsibility for their wholly political, corrupt, decision!

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

The South African black leadership is intent on ridding that country of whites. Whites who’ve been working their farms there for generations. Perhaps it could be thought of as South Africa’s version of Windrush? Wasn’t South Africa a British crown colony once upon a time? It’s tempting to chalk it all up to cosmic karma, but maybe there’s a better explanation.

Racism goes both ways, and societies habituated to collectivist thinking will forever be damaged by it.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Yes, the Money Power dElites know how simple minded we are. The concept that people actually rally around principles, preferably moral and honorable principles, is simply too much for almost all ordinary people to comprehend.
    Media that project Money Power traits and agendas upon their bought and paid for pawns, Presidential or otherwise, is A KEY PART OF THE MONEY POWER DECEPTION MATRIX.
    I hope that well meaning people aren’t doing that for free – the anagnorisis of that condition will be tough to bear.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

anagnorisis
    n. The moment in the plot of a drama in which the hero makes a discovery that explains previously unexplained events or situations.

I’ll see your anagnorisis and raise you a flaneur.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-21/nassim-taleb-warns-americans-should-fear-2-intellectuals-politicians

seychelles
    Participant

Racism is aligned with suprematist thinking??? Institutionalized situational ethics is aligned with civilizational chaos??? Hatred and lies are the basis of a more resilient social backbone than love and truth??? Say it isn’t so! Anti-Logos is the Devil’s weapon of choice.

“..a people that no longer can believe anything cannot make up its mind. It is deprived not only of its capacity to act but also of its capacity to think and to judge. And with such a people you can then do what you please.” Hannah Arendt

Dr. D
    Participant

What makes you think there aren’t good guys in the DNC like Seth Rich (allegedly), who would also like to get out from under the level of corruption they find, and thereby bring the party back to what they dreamed when they joined it. IF indeed it is corrupt as some allege, they won’t be able to admit it, but if they make a little “mistake” that cancels omerta, the Progressive wing of the party is waiting to restore it, and even people as corrupt as Donna Brazil have been hovering. Because otherwise, the lawsuit makes great risk with little sense.

I’ll have to think deeper about the foundations of belief. It does strike me that belief — Christian, Jewish, scientific — is the structure we pin all subsequent information on. It’s our paradigm, our Rorschach pattern, and the way in which we now have dozens of different, mutually exclusive realities. Don’t put your reality on me, we make our own reality now, and are reality-optional. Objective reality is an act of violence and oppression. But that only works when you’re wealthy and can buy off the consequences of your actions. Or in our case, violently make someone else do it.

Immigration? It’s completely different from our problem in the States. They are fully legal, and eminently provable with a little legwork. They are also more than willing to accept strangers, so long as they are not Christian and come from a war zone. I, for example, an employed English speaker sharing their culture, would probably be denied even if I requested asylum from Trump. But now that they’ve paid taxes and need to draw on the society they’ve been contributing to, they are suddenly denied. And people wonder why I say never trust the government with anything, they’re lying, soulless weasels? If you get to be 70, and are expelled from your own house into a land where you no longer have living connections, tell me how “the government” needs to be larger and the most trustworthy agent to help people. What can I say? It speaks for itself, Greece, Italy, China, worldwide.

zerosum
    Participant

INTRO.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_citizenship

And citizenship, throughout history, has often been seen as an ideal state, closely allied with freedom, an important status with legal aspects including rights, and it has sometimes been seen as a bundle of rights or a right to have rights.[3] Last, citizenship almost always has had an element of exclusion, in the sense that citizenship derives meaning, in part, by excluding non-citizens from basic rights and privileges.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expatriate

The varying use of these terms for different groups of foreigners can thus be seen as implying nuances about wealth, intended length of stay, perceived motives for moving, nationality, and even race. This has caused controversy.[9][10][11] For example, a British national working in Spain or Portugal is commonly referred to as an ‘expatriate’, whereas a Spanish or Portuguese national working in Britain is referred to as an ‘immigrant’, thus indicating Anglocentrism.

Nassim
    Participant

DS,

The big difference is that in South Africa, when Nelson Mandela danced with the multitudes of Blacks while they were chanting “Death to the Whites”, he got a Nobel Peace Prize.

Personally, I think that White Europeans are so mentally fucked up that they are unable to struggle for cultural survival – except for countries in Eastern Europe of course.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Mention was made in the Rense interview of a movement to get South African whites to migrate and congregate in a particular place, I believe in the western margins somewhere. To do this, nearly all will have to leave farms and some possessions behind. Cries of “something needs to be done to save these people” appear to be aimed at governments, but by all appearances governments are deaf to the pleas.

There is a way to make things right in South Africa, but that way stands zero chance of ever Hogging the media spotlight, so the white slaughter will continue apace to completion. What would have been the solution? One ship loaded with AR’s or AK’s and a boatload of ammunition. The whites could have returned to their farms and lived in peace. Yes, a few machete-wielding folks might have been shot in the process. Oh, the humanity.

But even racial genocide is preferable to legitimate gun ownership. Even genocide is preferable to a successful struggle for cultural survival. Take away their spears, their bows and arrows, their table knives … oh, hell … cut off their nuts, too. Then kill ’em. History will quickly forget what it barely knew in the first place.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.