Update on COVID Treatments

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Update on COVID Treatments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Édouard Manet Woman with a jug 1858-60     John Day is one of the “resident physicians” at the Automatic Earth, who posts on a very regular
    [See the full post at: Update on COVID Treatments]

Eddie
    Participant

Thanks to Dr.Day. The info is appreciated…… I remember him well from my Transition Austin days,,,now fading into history. Hi John, from Eddie, if you see this.

Me, still treating dental patients in the age of COVID…and damn well taking my Zinc and Vitamin D.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Thanks from me, also, Dr John Day. Because of you I’m taking Vitamin D (also vitamin K) and zinc picolinate (also has copper). I don’t have health insurance (self employed) and have no primary care physician so I’m trying to figure out how to score some hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and doxycycline so in case I get sick I can self treat. Actually I have Doxy from a few years ago but it’s outdated. Most likely still somewhat effective though.

Anyhow, wanted to say thank you … your posts are both an eye opener from a medical perspective and heartwarming because it’s nice to read things written by a person who cares.

And, yeah, complacency is tough to stomach sometimes. I work in the nonprofit world – it’s become second nature here and it results in not achieving very much of anything, if that makes sense.

John Day
    Participant

Hi Eddie,
    I miss the Transition-Austin hub-meetings in Lars’ silo-house.
    My email is the same, days…..

John Day
    Participant

Hi UpstateNYer, my younger daughter lives in Rochester. Good luck on that. Getting a quick test is important. Vladimir Zelenko MD has his shingle out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ywj-PZTt4g
    Address: 745 NY-17M, Monroe, NY 10950
    Phone: (845) 782-0000

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.