Varoufakis: The Book

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Varoufakis: The Book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Detail of a fresco from the House of the Tragic Poet, Pompeii, 2nd century BC   About a month ago, I finished reading former Greek finance minist
    [See the full post at: Varoufakis: The Book]

SteveB
    Participant

I appreciate your take on all this. It could help many people understand some very important matters. And yet, it’s just so many words, on top of YV’s book’s so many words, and so many before those.

“why not start something new that doesn’t come with the whole deep-state-style burden?”

Because “new”≠”different”. You’re just talking reset again. I continue to not understand your desire to keep playing the game.

The only game in town is exchange, and it can’t be ended from the inside, only by stepping outside and inviting the people of the world to come along.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear all,

I am not anti semitic, but believe what you will. Below is what my years of research and observation has lead me to. Conclusions might seem inhumane to most, however must be shared because I was not looking for any specific outcome but rather following the data.

“The biggest condition that protects life of society is absence of void among levels of social status. Upper status from the lower status, rich from the poor should not open the distance as to completely cut off the relationship (not same as living together). The thing that maintains relationship between these levels of society is inter social support (call it a charity if you will). But application of usury (yield chase), which as recently as 1950’s was frowned upon, systematically increases the distance between the levels of society, even relatives, to the point of cut off. This is the reason why from the lower levels of society instead of respecting, abiding where necessary (conformance to corporate guidelines and policies), and even love (yes, that’s possible between employee and employer) there are screams of dissent, jealousy and envy, hatred and animosity. Likewise from the upper level of society to the lower levels instead of offerings, motivation/support there are fiery acts of suppression, verbal and physical abuse. Thus, only by eliminating yield chase from global society and establishing voluntary support mechanisms to benefit from and participate in can the distances between levels of society be maintained absent of void. But banks MUST be shut down.”

The second conclusion is more to the point:

1 – social order is disrupted violently
    2 – violent struggle between employee and employer
    3 – violent struggle between rich and the poort
    4 – aggressive application of yield chase
    5 – gaining wealth by application of fraudulent products and thus deceiving away of wealth from vulnerable levels of society
    6 – in order to avenge the past transgressions against them from various past governments: Prussia, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, UK (there are widely available examples of these historically and presently) participation in various secretive and society disrupting organizations, often violently (coups etc.)

It is because of the characteristics and embedded principles in moral values of these peoples, specifically because of assumption that any acquisition of wealth by deception of a non-Jew is acceptable moral standard….

I will stop here…as am sure it has raised a lot of eye brows. But like I said, I have nothing against any specific race..until it constantly shows up on my radar year after year of research. The above conclusion is inevitable.

Can Greece be a victim to “morale” values of Jews? And the banks they have established? Please, we must have an open discussion of possibility of such a cause.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.