Debt Rattle April 16 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 16 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NPC Pennsylvania Avenue storefront view, Washington DC 1921 • ECB Sees No Evidence Of Asset Bubbles: Draghi (Reuters) • China Buys ‘Recovery’ With A R
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 16 2016]

Ken Barrows
    Participant

Re: March global temperature

I am sure Nassim and Dr. D are preparing detailed refutations. However, I think this is all you need to know:

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/service/global/glob/201408.gif

Chart doesn’t include record years of 2014 and 2015. If this data is close to right, I think you guys are way off base.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Ken Barrows

Why waste your time? These guys have had every fact and study thrown at them all to no avail.
    Anecdotically, I have spent quite a large part of my life hiking. climbing, and backpacking through the geography of the N.W. U.S.. Humans are raping the planet; that’s an indisputable fact! You know it and I know it and I do not need scientific studies when I have my very own lying eyes.
    In any event; I’ve never, in my many years of posting on various blogs and websites, ever changed anybody else’s mind; no reason I can discern why it will be any different here…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

The Monbiot article was outstanding. It connected quite a few dots for me.

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Human certainly have. Why is that? And why has it accelerated so sharply since, say, 1970? Despite what some say, this is not a “human” thing. Humans all over the world have kept themselves in balance for centuries, recognizing where their bread comes from. But this culture at this time…and why?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.