Debt Rattle April 20 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 20 2020

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

My wife came down with, in order, a rapidly encroaching fatigue, followed by major body aches, and a desire to sleep a lot.

She had a dry cough this morning but that has disappeared. I’d been hyper-nourishing both of us for some time before the virus became publicly known, and ramped up a few weeks ago: Airborne, electrolyte hydration supplements, and now, Zicam. I pull her out of the TV every two hours and mandate NEST: Nekkid Enforced Snuggle Time.

She isn’t coughing this afternoon. We shall see if this is a long grind or if our preparation let us meet the virus strong enough to keep it minimal.

IF

V. Arnold
    Participant

I do hope it’s just stress…
    Good luck…

WES
    Participant

Bosco:

Hope your wife recovers quickly!

Zerohedge frequently goes of into gobbledygook, but I thought that their post on “Who was forced to Liquidate Oil Today?” was a particularly clear version of their headline.
    I’m thinking this oil volatility is big- as in “How would YOU use up an oil glut?” or, “What do YOU think will happen to a currency pegged to petroleum?” or, “What do YOU think will happen to nations who need high oil prices?” or, “What The [Invective]! is going on here in the oil markets?”
    Consider giving it a look-see.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

WES/V. Arnold: thanks for the encouragement. As of midnight, she seemed to be on the mend. There are many ways to develop a fever with major body aches, fatigue, and a dry cough other than the current virus du jour, but I prefer to think we’ve been thoroughly exposed to the virus and have weathered it well because we’d trimmed our sails for rough weather beforehand.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.