Debt Rattle April 23 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 23 2020

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    kimyo99
    Participant

Escobar: What Did U.S. Intel Really Know About The “Chinese” Virus?

Moreover, the Israeli disclosure supports what’s nothing less than extraordinary: U.S. intel already knew about Sars-Cov-2 roughly one month before the first confirmed cases detected by doctors in a Wuhan hospital….

That could only have happened if U.S. intel knew, for sure, about a previous chain of events that would necessarily lead to the “mysterious outbreak” in Wuhan. And not only that: they knew exactly where to look. Not in Inner Mongolia, not in Beijing, not in Guangdong province.

It’s never enough to repeat the question in full: how could U.S. intel have known about a contagion one month before Chinese doctors detected an unknown virus?

in a way, it doesn’t matter if americans believe escobar’s analysis. if the chinese were to accept it as fact, however, would they retaliate?

also, all those politicians blaming china for not warning the world should actually be focusing on the u.s. government. they had this info in november and did nothing? sure sounds a heckuva lot like august 2001 and a memo in dubya’s inbox titled ‘bin laden determined to strike in u.s.’.

Huskynut
    Participant

kimyo – nicely said.
    The anti-China hysteria is off the hook, and not helped (outside the MSM) by the likes of ZeroHedge using it as clickbait.
    It’s Russiagate 2 (coming soon to a theatre near you..!) – new target, new deflections, same old sense of righteous patriotic outrage directed at the “other” instead of stringing politicians from lamp posts as would be hoped.

Huskynut
    Participant

And on the Covid front, John Rappoport linked to this site today:
    https://harvoa-med.blogspot.com/2020/04/COVID2020.html

I struggle a bit with Rappoport (well intended and often incisive but soooo polarising), but the linked author raises several interesting points/theories:
    1. The correlation between poor air quality and areas of high Covid incidence reporting (Wuhan, Lombardy/Milan, Madrid, NYC, New Orleans). This has been my suspicion from early on, but I’ve seen no previous data on correlation within NY districts
    2. The legacy of extreme industrial pollution stretching back centuries in some areas of NYC. On first principles it seems more likely than not that this would have a persistent and ongoing effect on health
    3. The argument on virus vs environmental factor as being the driver vs the correlate on disease and ill-health, which I’ll not take a position on as I have no idea. In fact, as he concedes around Bakdi’s comments we can usefully apply environmental considerations without addressing that debate.

Dr. D
    Participant

I didn’t read it that way. V. was kidding. Haven’t you ever played the circle game? Made you look. Why’d you hit yourself? It’s what boys do. That’s why it’s called ball-busting.

Yes, the intense and orchestrated hatred of HCQ is very telling. Suddenly no one wants a cure! They delight it will go on forever! Pretty odd, don’t you think? So the one study (France) they said they could only try patients who had gone round the bend and were dead anyway. Guess what? They’d gone round the bend and most died. The other one, they carefully removed zinc from the test. You know, like removing flour from the recipe and wondering why it doesn’t rise. See? Failure. Toldya. The only solution is a vaccine they patented last November about the time the CDC precognitively hired a slew of quarantine experts, but after Gates Corona-Italy test game. See a pattern here? And a vaccine in 6 months – you know, AFTER the mail-in election — against something that 70 years of trying has always failed at, FROM a guy who routinely kills +10% of all recipients with the cure and is wanted in 3 countries. Can’t make it up.

But this is about HCQ. Did I read correctly that they have demanded quinine, a HCQ predecessor, be sharply reduced in grocery store tonic water? Now that’s some serious hatred there. So. Why? If it doesn’t work, what’s the motive?

Escobar’s headline fact is telling. However, the article seems to devolve into cross currents. So we trust China’s timeline implicitly, but the Pentagon is lying? No silly: they’re BOTH lying. How about we knew it because they knew it? Anyway, this would support Day’s theory, which I can’t sign onto mostly because I haven’t researched enough about Ft. Dietrick timeline. Also doesn’t men the ADMINISTRATION caused it, as clearly the Admin/Pentagon is constantly fighting the shadow government/CIA. Goes back to prime question, if now they know they we know that they know, why didn’t China blame us originally? Foremost and odd.

Raul’s not reading to keep his own mind is probably what saves me. We often disagree and I’m not nearly nice enough about it as a guest. But what fun would it be to politely equivocate? Just don’t ad hominem pointlessly. Better to be forthright and just let the ideas speak for themselves.

kimyo99
    Participant

Admin/Pentagon is constantly fighting the shadow government/CIA

that’s like watching pro wrestling and concluding that it is real. russiagate was a made-for-tv special. at no time was trump ever in even the slightest jeopardy, regardless of how many ‘smoking guns’ maddow produced.

the administration is clearly not the brains behind the operation, it’s the front-facing p.r. branch of government. douglas adams: ‘the president’s ‘job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.’.

were the wars in iraq and afghanistan planned or overseen by dubya? personally, i don’t think so. i think the plans were in place before he even entered the white house. his job was to land on the aircraft carrier and declare ‘mission accomplished’. to stand atop the wreckage with a bullhorn and a bunch of firefighters.

aside from his twitter feed, what is trump in charge of? he says ‘withdraw the troops’. mattis/pompeo say no. he says ‘release the jfk files’. barr says no. he says ‘lock her up’, ‘drain the swamp’….

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.