Debt Rattle April 26 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 26 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Harris&Ewing Inauguration of air mail service, Washington, DC 1918 • Japan Government Weighs Shopping Vouchers, Promotions To Boost Consumption (R.) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 26 2016]

Patricia
    Participant

Dear God, what is happening when the British Government, any Government, refuses to help children. In 1947, when the New Zealand population was probably about 1.5m at the most the government of the day heard about a group of polish children stranded in Iran. They were offered a home here and 724 children came out by ship. A camp in Pahiatua was set up for them and their polish schooling was continued there although those of high school age went to the local school. When the War ended the idea was for the children to return home but of course by that time Polind was under Russian control. The children were given the option of being able to go back or to stay. Some went back but most stayed. I remember when they arrived they travelled by train to Pahiatua and all the schools were told to send their children down to the railway tracks to wave at the train as it went past! Such a different time.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

$538 b more in Chinese flight capital? Double that? Got Real Estate in Western Canada and the US?

It would be advisable that Mexican and MENA immigrants to the above learn Mandarin so they can communicate with their new future employers.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

@patricia,

Not to mention the tens of thousands of women and children western governments have killed in the MENA region with their drones, their creation if ISIS, and other means of death and destruction,,,creating the refugee crisis in the first place.

“I’m from the government and I’m here to help” comes to mind.

The world is a harsh place, made harsher by central power.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.