Debt Rattle August 13 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 13 2020

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Joel Meyerowitz Florida 1967   • COVID-19 Rapid Tests Demo (MedCram) • Puzzling New Zealand Virus Outbreak Grows To 17 Cases (AP) • Russian Vacci
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 13 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Joel Meyerowitz Florida 1967

Some things never change; obesity in the older U.S. citizens…c. 1967
    That’s 53 years ago!!!!!!
    Me thinks, even the gods cannot help…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Laugh of the week!

Trump: Biden Is Insulting Men Everywhere by Picking Woman as Running Mate

oxymoron
    Participant

That counter punch piece was brilliant. So much blood-letting going on.

zerosum
    Participant

refresh our memories

S&P Jumps Above Record High After $9 Trillion Global Liquidity Tsunami
    IS THAT ALL THAT $9 TRILLION CAN DO?
    Its not enough.

Polosi is screaming for another $3 trillion for the health care, cities, states, post office, unfunded expenses, airlines, and the list goes on to include everyone and everything.

Its not corp-rat welfare.
    Its not pork
    Its not the swap creatures
    ts not even jubilee

Its stealing by the rich operators, (lawyers, accountants, politicians)
    ——
    Why are the news medias PROMOTING the unelectables AS acceptable candidates to become the most powerful people in the world?

MONEY!!!!!

zerosum
    Participant

REJOICE

“963,000 Americans filed for first time jobless benefits last week…”

lasttwo
    Participant

I am disgusted by American politics, maybe it has always been this way and I was not paying attention.
    I am deeply saddened that the democratic party seems horrible. They needed a different choice and picked the worst possible candidates in the field any other two would have been better and it stinks of the smokey room politics of elites and 1968.
    BUT
    Lets not forget. Trumps policies are devastatingly short sighted, Biden is terrible and Kamala is a terrible choice BUT Trump changes the environment, Courts, income inequality, social programs including social security. medical, and acceptance of others in powerfully negative ways. He is setting up the us for the next world war.
    maybe just changing back and forth every four years will keep the roots from growing too deep.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Florida man 1967

I’ve never understood how someone can look at retirement as an opportunity to fritter your remaining years away with self-indulgence, early-bird specials, and game playing, broadcasting to all the world that wisdom never took root in these poor souls.

Our president said they were “very fine people.” – Biden

It’s almost as if truth has dropped a few more positions on the nation’s list of priorities. And I think you are right, Raúl, that CNN watchers will never investigate other sources to verify its claims. We all learned this during Russiagate. Currently, I’ve not heard one apology for all the grief I received for suggesting that the Russia-Trump media circus was nothing more than a coup attempt that had no factual foundation. Not. One.

Since I’m unable to read minds, I’d speculate that their hatred for Trump crowded out any rational thought on the subject, or else never admitting that you were wrong equates to still ‘being right’.

“Russian Vaccine CEO: US Waging “Major Information Warfare” (ZH)”

If I were Russia, I would sell the new vaccine below cost, making it cheaply available to all nations. What a message this would send. It could be the final wooden stake in the Empire’s chest, which for too long has been shielded by false propaganda.

“Gundlach was right: Biden WAS unelectable in March. But then a miracle happened.”

Yes, wasn’t that something? Biden was hanging over the ropes heaving his guts out while Bernie danced around the ring, when all of a sudden the ref trotted over and thrust Uncle Joe’s arm in the air as the winner. Wait! What happened? What did I miss? As Dr. D. or George Carlin would say, “nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care”.

“AOC Only Gets 60 Seconds At DNC To Deliver Pre-Recorded Message (F.)”

I guess the DNC is not interested in winning in 2020 either. Why else would they shut down all the youthful, progressive energy of the party? Unless it’s all about power, control, and spite?

“Romney Blocks Sen. Ron Johnson From Subpoenaing Comey, Brennan (GP)”

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer” – Michael Corleone

The GOP has always been Trump’s worst nightmare. It’s full of Tessio’s and Fredo’s willing to do the dirty work in bringing down The Don.
    —-
    Many thanks for all your hard work, Raúl!

Huskynut
    Participant

Agree – that CP article is an excellent read.

The CovidPlanB team have a new post today on the NZ re-lockdown which captures many things quite nicely, here: https://www.covidplanb.co.nz/category/our-posts/

As the re-lockdown has restricted gatherings to 100 people, they’ve moved their symposium next Monday online and will be live streaming it, so anyone interested can watch: https://www.covidplanb.co.nz/event/

VietnamVet
    Participant

The pandemic, the election, the future in the USA all come down to money. “It’s All About the Benjamins Baby.” The last 40 years all growth has gone to the wealthy. But the Wuhan coronavirus has slammed the world and especially the service/travel industry, 80% of the US economy. Waiting for a pharmaceutical industry for-profit vaccine instead of implementing a working national public health system will kill a projected 300,000 Americans this year. Despite the Pandemic Depression, Democrats chose to run on the last decade’s status quo. Attack Donald Trump. Ignore economic inequality. And, ignore declining resources and incompetence.

Donald Trump is the radical. He will destroy the US Post Office to avoid mail-in voting. He will win or lose the 2020 election but either way he is likely to start a revolt.

The ruling class is assiduously avoiding reality, but it will bite them in the butt. Truths (no meaningful Russian interference in the 2016 election, some well know members of the Elite are pedophiles, and the western intelligence community tried to remove Donald Trump) are now treasonous conspiracy theories according to PBS NewsHour.

The photo. Blimp[s]. It was a good year for the man.
    The irony is politically incorrect, I think, as is most irony nowadays.

V. Arnold
    Participant
    V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh! Gee, a new way to treat Cv-19…and guess who came up with it?

https://sputniknews.com/science/202008061080075150-russian-scientists-find-new-way-to-treat-covid-19/?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

Damn, the U.S. ain’t looking so good on the medical horizon, yes?

…these things have a way of outing…given a bit of applied intelligence (the IQ kind) and a time-line…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.