Debt Rattle Christmas Eve 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Christmas Eve 2021

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Good Posts both Dr.D and VP Gary. Really .I agree.
    There is more to becoming a conduit of divine love into the world.
    I’m getting inklings, just inklings…
    Milo Minderbinder’s “Syndicate” may be everywhere…

All 3 family members are doing well and the 2 that went for monoclonal antibody infusions both got hospitalized out of that venue, but came home this afternoon.
    Everybody is taking repurposed antiviral and supplement cocktails. The family member who tested positive for COVID last winter when she went into the hospital for surgery, and who never felt sick, because she got treated right away, has now had mlld symptoms for 3-4 days, and just this evening started the ivermectin & friends again. It looks like it may be gratuitous, but it’s good to be sure.

It looks like Texas is 90+% Omicron, according to this:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10332757/Omicron-causing-90-new-COVID-19-cases-New-York-Florida-Texas-Washington-more.html

zerosum
    Participant

(Omicron) Now, we are in a new pandemic – Dr. Bonnie Henri

See, that is what I been saying, “The (old), pandemic, is over”

John Day
    Participant

This is the pandemic that doesn’t kill anybody, though some people die “with”the new pndemic…

In the old days, only things that killed a lot of people got to be pandemics.
    Now we know we can have non-binary pandemics, too…

Merry Christmas, Raul Ilargi Meijer.
    You are a gift that keeps on giving. Bless you and yours!

Rover
    Participant

Yes, RIM, continue the great and important work you’re doing now in Greece, and throughout the world 🌎🌍 in the coming hopeful years to come 🌄🌞!!!

those darned kids
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

There is more to becoming a conduit of divine love into the world.

Every day is a gift, that’s why it’s called the “present” 😉

I find it disturbing that they are now bringing on the new medical staff who specialize in sudden cardiac arrest. Considering we are seeing a lot of adolescents and athletes dying days after getting their COVID shots, it seems they are preparing for this.

It is indeed distressing to see American society, that once fiercely protected the innocent & vulnerable, now emerging as the primary threat to infants & children, not to mention the non-human children of the Infinite…

But I’m sadly not surprised, as malevolent sociopaths have no empathy for life other than as a resource to be plundered, psychotic behavior as entertainment.

America is beyond redemption, beyond hope, if the Light is to return it will have to be an external source…

Add to that at least half the pop has jacked their bodies with a toxic genetic medical device(s), continuing to do so with reckless abandon ~ The next 5 year will no doubt be more difficult than we can fathom, yet.

May the Lord of the Universe have mercy upon us all…

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.