Debt Rattle December 13 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 13 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 134 total)
  • Author

Frans Masereel Montmartre 1925   • Another Reason Not To Jab The Children: Omicron (Malone) • Will Omicron Kill Christmas? (O.) • UK Booster Roll
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 13 2021]

Red
    Participant

“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country… We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of… In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.

— Edward Bernays, Propaganda

It’s Not a Social Dilemma – It’s the Calculated Destruction of the Social [Part I]

Red
    Participant

More from my previous link :

On February 5, 2018, “Common Sense” partnered with the Center for Humane Technology for the “Truth About Tech” Campaign “in response to escalating concerns about digital addiction”. Common Sense reported USD 19 million+ revenue in 2015. Major funders include the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Marc Benioff. In September 2017, Center for Humane Technology funder Knight Foundation announced a USD 2.5 million investment in projects that address “a declining trust in media in the internet age.” [Source] Many continue to identify this increasingly familiar pattern as co-optation. It is not. Rather, it has become the preferred method of public relations. Create a movement, appoint a spokesperson to fulfill the role of “leader”. For pennies on the dollar, billionaires are channelling millions to organisations framed as opposition. Ruling class sanctioned “critics”, rewarded with media exposure celebrity and access, have become the most effective means of smothering the “techlash flames” and a growing distrust of corporate power. A poorly understood genre of effective crisis communications management, this strategy has proven to be deadly efficient.
    ……………………………………………………….
    In the same way that Greta Thunberg never touches upon the sought financialization of nature, global in scale (expected to be implemented in 2021), instead serving as the very face of the campaign; in the same way that Thunberg does not shine an imperative light on militarization as a key driver of climate change, the Center for Humane Technology, which highlights climate change as a key concern, makes no mention of the massive and growing carbon footprint by the Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) sector [A look at this growth is extensively detailed further in this series]. In the same way that Thunberg remains silent on the roll-out of 5G (the fifth generation technology standard for broadband cellular networks), adding additional layers of threats to biodiversity and all living life forms, including human, neither does the Center for Humane Technology. 5G is, unequivocally, the very foundation of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, launched to the public as “the great reset”. Without 5G, the Fourth Industrial Revolution architecture, as sought by the ruling class, will collapse like a house of cards. These deliberate omissions represent the most egregious form of climate denialism that goes largely unchallenged. To call for humane technology while making no mention of the Fourth Industrial Revolution is an impossible oversight. We are being conditioned to accept, and even demand, the very infrastructure and said “solutions” that the states, serving the ruling classes, wish to impose on us. This is social engineering en masse.

Red
    Participant

Last one today :
    The devolving of physical relationships and whole societies, up against an accelerating, digitalized, virtual world is not a social dilemma. The leveraging of COVID-19, waged as a weapon against the citizenry, is not a social dilemma. Rather, this is the strategic destruction of the social. A social dismantling. A social deliquesce. A social nightmare.

For the Fourth Industrial Revolution to take hold, our global society must be socially engineered to accept, even prefer an artificial existence over that of a physical one. The saturation of the collective psyche with language and framing such as “tech for good” is strategic, a key method and means of obtaining the social license required for the Fourth Industrial Revolution “great reset”. The “watch dogs” put forward as reassurance to assuage a growing anxiety, thus a growing threat of backlash, serve not society, but the hand that feeds.

Physical is dangerous, digital is safe. Humans are lethal, technology is benign. Masks assist in dehumanising the human body. The conditioning for avoidance of human intimacy. Children learning not to touch. Nature is both separate and zoonotic – stay home, stay safe. Our deteriorating social fabric, already eroded from social media, and technology at large, has been doused with gasoline. It burns in silence behind a veil of willful blindness. Both isolated and detached from the physical presence of one another, and nature herself, we are in freefall. Remains of relationships in piles of invisible ashes.

Dr. D
    Participant

“[R]esident Joe Biden released a $6.011 trillion federal budget proposal for fiscal year (FY) 2022.” – The Balance

“The Fed kicked off the taper of its $120 billion per month bond buying program in November” –Yahoo

And I’m sorry, you were right. It’s a thousand BILLION, not a thousand MILLION that equals a Trillion. There’s so many Trillions a month I can’t keep track. I’m sure it’ll all work out fine.

In other words, we are being ruled by an oligarchy disguised as a democracy, and arguably on our way towards fascism—a form of government where private corporate interests rule, money calls the shots, and the people are seen as mere subjects to be controlled.”

There’s lots of definitions, but that’s a pretty good one.

“we must urgently reinforce our wall of vaccine protection”

What the really? You mean the wall that didn’t work yet, and you just said especially doesn’t work on Omicron? Yes, let’s triple chain-link fence those mosquitos. That’ll larn ‘em.

“Johnson, who is facing a major test of his authority this week”

This is of course the real story and the real danger. If BoJo the clown goes down, how will the billionaire corporations run the country?

On Friday UK data suggested that three jabs provide 70-75% protection against infection with Omicron,”

Um, that’s not the dater I sawn. That said 100% of the omicron patients listed for the first week were vaccinated. And now it’s still far above 70% level, which would just be the statistical zero efficacy. –Like Iceland said and Israel has proven for two months.

“The current coronavirus booster shots give to individuals will have to be monitored closely over the next several months.” –Fauci

To make sure corporate profits are high and steady, as the complete merger of corporation and state.

“he’s “hoping” that a third mRNA shot will give longer-lasting protection.”

He’s the “Science.” And “Science” is built on “hoping” that an experiment you ran and failed won’t fail the next time, because…reasons. And when you’ve failed spectacularly for two years running in 100% of your medical advice, in a test with 200 countries, two years, and 7 billion people, somehow the when you do masks and social distancing AGAIN, it’ll all work the 25th month that didn’t work the other 24. ‘Cause “Hoping is Scienz!” Data from experiments are not.

I will heal you with my lies!!!

“I’ve got this role where I’m supposed to produce this paper and we’re in a very difficult, delicate balance.”

Apparently telling the truth is a delicate balance. Not killing people is really hard and sensitive. Wouldn’t want to tell the truth to save lives. Might upset some fe-fes.

P.S. ““Your soul is an appalling dung heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable; mangled up in tangled up knots.”

“ • Twitter To Ban Users Who Repeatly Claim Vaxxed People Can Spread Covid (RTN)”

They’ve long since banned science, truth and news. Ministry of truth stuff. Which changes daily as Winston knows.

“China Banking Assets Are $52 Trillion, Up By $40 Trillion Since 2008 (Peters)”

Yes but the money is worthless. The accounting chits have no meaning. No? Tell me how you claim the delivery of $52T in resources? The whole planet isn’t worth that much.

This is just what I said with Greece. Germany’s wealth is only a mass of pretending Greece will pay them. But Greece won’t. In truth, they couldn’t even if they wanted to. So all Germany’s wealth is a giant, unstable fraud of theft and oppression and violence. Congratulations. You must be very proud.

Reggie Middleton gets the Crypto patent. That is to say, a black man now has the patent on all DeFi, on XRP, on most of Wall Street, and on most coins, including Bitcoin Root. Enjoy! Luckily he’s a pretty good guy, but he may be able to use that leverage to encourage crypto to develop healthily for the people.

…But then Tesla had patents on everything in the modern world and no one would enforce them, so…

Dimitri
    Participant

Boosting the UK during Omicron wave is like pouring gasoline on fire.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/boris-johnsons-biggest-blunder?

oxymoron
    Participant

So Twitter has a new business agenda of declining their user base around 7% per year. Telegram would LOVE those changes. Just watch the shareholders start scratching their heads wondering what happened to their tech stocks.

Germ
    Participant
    Polder Dweller
    Participant

This is very worrying unless you happen to be Pfizer et al in which case you get not only to sell the world your boosters four times a year, but also AZT or whatever else to prop up people’s failing immune systems.

“The real-world effectiveness of the Covid-19 injections wains significantly in a short amount of time, but unfortunately for the vaccinated population, rather than the immune system returning to the same state it was prior to vaccination, the immune system performance begins to rapidly decline making it inferior to that of the unvaccinated.

The fact that the UK Health Security Agency have admitted the fully vaccinated are much less capable of producing N-antibodies following infection also supports this.

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome is a condition that is thought to be caused solely by the alleged HIV virus, and it leads to the loss of immune cells and leaves individuals susceptible to other infections and the development of certain types of cancers. In other words, it completely decimates the immune system.

Therefore, could we be seeing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome?

The data certainly suggests so, and that is the real reason they want you to now have a “booster” dose of the Covid-19 vaccine every three months.”

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/11/30/booster-every-3-months-to-stop-onset-of-aids/

oxymoron
    Participant

Red your post and links gave me an overwhelming urge to go outside, look at the moon and take my clothes of and jump in my dam.
    Instead I sat on the computer.

Those articles have, like Orlov’s – Shrinking the Technosphere, Holmgren’s writing, Illich and my own thinking have held close to my bosom like the poetry of Wendel Berry.
    How I love to work with, rather than against nature and to favour the biological over the technological. In fact the building I am making at my place is from trees I grew and all in the round infilled with my clay and straw. Why bring industrialised anything in unless you have to?

absolute galore
    Participant

We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of…

Well that explains everything–unknown, all-powerful, behind the scenes villains. Because without exception, everyone in the public eye who is supposed to be part of the vaunted “TPTB” or whatever, is, in my estimation, completely incapable of performing the tasks described in this quote. As would be any human I have ever come across, whether rich or poor, dumb or smart. I guess it must be people like Rothschild (laughing out loud), who use fortified Capt n’ Crunch to control us.

On the other hand, maybe it’s all just part of the system heading down, with all of us playing a role assigned by fate. In every human civilization, there is always a hierarchy of some sort. To ascribe all the bad things that are now happening in the world to a handful of people controlling us for nefarious purposes does accomplish one thing–it puts the situation, and therefore potential solutions or fixes, into human hands. If we can just band together and resist this small cadre of billionaire evil geniuses that are controlling everything, kill them, and elect just and true people who understand the righteous way, we can right the world.

Yes, there are evil people. There are people that take advantage of things to try to benefit themselves. Yes, technology has run amok. But nobody is really in control. Nobody. Just because we have consciousness and history, does not mean we can escape the inevitable–the eventual decline and fall of every civilization due to exceeding the carrying capacity of the resources at hand to that civilization. It’s built into the cake. How it plays out can be determined to some extent, but probably not nearly as much as we would like to think. Good luck Preppers!

absolute galore
    Participant

…it puts the situation, and therefore potential solutions or fixes, into human hands.”

should be “theoretically, it puts the situation, and therefore potential solutions or fixes, into human hands.”

Germ
    Participant

It’s over – for the UNVAXXED.

For those who “took the shot”, well it’s only just beginning for them.
    The vaxxed are fucked.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/boris-johnsons-biggest-blunder

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“It is scary to see that the only thing that holds our societies together at this point is fear. People can no longer think.”

Don’t let fear of fear scare you into being fearful? Whatever that means. I have a nose for irony.

Fear, if you like, has always been society’s primary unifying factor. Love has always been what holds individuals together through thick and thin, fear and fury. Fear, btw, is also the primary factor pulling societies apart when they disintegrate as we see happening to the global society we call human civilization. Love is what allows people to channel their fear during such times into functions more socially useful than chaotic conflict.

“We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of…”

Our food is grown and picked by people we have and will never meet. Those people’s daily functions are far more important than the lifestyles (“…governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas…”) we are able to experience because other people grow and deliver our food to us.

We are what we eat; we are what we see. Keep looking for bogeymen, you’ll see bogeymen. Look for real people who might actually matter to your actual physical life, the one outside the magic screen employed by billionaire Bernaysians, the one physically supported by your local grocery store, and you’ll find real people who really matter.

You won’t find the one in the other. Oz is fucking Oz, fer chrissake. Let’s stop staring at the goddam screen and go get some life in our veins. Toto can handle the mental midgets behind the curtain all by its ankle-biting canine self. We have, first and most of all, each other to take care of.

Even Just a Little Bit

Boris Johnson announces first death in UK WITH Omicron, and literally with minutes headlines pop up that say FROM Omicron. People see no difference.

Along those same lines, when you read today that “More than 800,000 Americans have now died from Covid-19”, what that really means is WITH Covid. Which is a whole different thing.

chooch
    Participant

Today, I am speechless.

Variant

Shyf

ctbarnum
    Participant

They lie about everything, just not “vaccines”. A bankrupt business needs a shot of money? Just mandate their “vaccine”. They’re a corporation, they would never lie when they need money.!! Hint: Like religion, they always seem to need money. Just can’t handle money.

Dimitri
    Participant

Russian authorities on Monday backed away from introducing some of the restrictions for the unvaccinated that were announced a month ago and elicited public outrage all across the vast country where vaccine uptake remains low.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-europe-africa-russia-eff2bd57c085bf6703f2850f0f18c893?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Dr. D: “Tell me how you claim the delivery of $52T in resources? The whole planet isn’t worth that much.”

Reminds me of a laid-back comedian from Finland, named Ismo, who gives his analysis of the world debt situation:

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

2021 Person if the Year
    The founder and CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, Elon Musk, has been named Time’s 2021 Person of the Year for being a “clown, genius, edgelord, visionary, industrialist, showman, and cad.”

… so you know!

F.S.

Henry
    Participant

@oxymoron You made me smile with your post:

“Read your post and links gave me an overwhelming urge to go outside, look at the moon and take my clothes off and jump in my dam.”

I would join you in a coordinated jump in our respective dams/ponds, but it is winter here 🙂

My wife and I have left the techno narcissistic city life to try and start a small farm in the country. It has not been easy, but getting back and working with nature has been a Godsend.

As I always say “Mother nature is a harsh mistress, but a wonderful lover. If you love your land it will love you back.”

“Elon Musk, has been named Time’s 2021 Person of the Year”.

Still a lot better than 2020’s Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I think Fauci must be secretly miffed though.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ oxy
    I hear you, laud you, and echo you.
    “ How I love to work with, rather than against nature and to favour the biological over the technological. In fact the building I am making at my place is from trees I grew and all in the round infilled with my clay and straw.”
    …as my all stainless steel tea kettle (purchased from a thrift store years ago) whistled harmoniously (it has a two-toned “whistle” of a major 6th, made by Hohner) I thought about how wondrous a contraption it is. No electric parts, and yet it effectively tells me when the water boils, powered by my very basic gas stove…which only uses electricity for ignition — I can easily light it with a match if the power goes out. (Alas, the oven is more complex. A pilot light would work better in a grid down situation, like the one I remember in our home from age 4 to 12. Or I could pull out the sun oven….)
    Please share photos of your construction! One of the dreams of my domestic partner is to someday build structures from resources found on land that we have purchased.

Susmarie108
    Participant

@Red: “The devolving of physical relationships and whole societies….this is the strategic destruction of the social. A social dismantling. A social deliquesce. A social nightmare.”

I tend to go back and forth on the idea of master planned strategic dismantling/destruction vs. a bunch of greedy sociopaths randomly working their agendas across many fronts – which happen to coalesce in one giant moshpit of a moment. Intended or not, or both – the outcome is the same; we are here.

The moment is perfectly described today by @absolutegalore:

“Yes, there are evil people. There are people that take advantage of things to try to benefit themselves. Yes, technology has run amok. But nobody is really in control. Nobody. Just because we have consciousness and history, does not mean we can escape the inevitable–the eventual decline and fall of every civilization due to exceeding the carrying capacity of the resources at hand to that civilization.”

Nobody = not a single human person?

We have lived the crescendo, peak everything! Barely understanding what we had and or how fortunate we have been. Destiny (the banquet of consequences as CHS would call it) has arrived. We are the “lucky ones” who will BE HERE for the next phase of acceleration and decline. If we can RECLAIM our HUMANITY, in ways large and small, we will go through the process GRACEFULLY.

@bosco: Yes, keeping it real in the moment, a simple matter of choice – just head outside!

For what its worth….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

The Mantra of all Mantras – LOVE ONE ANOTHER. There are 108 beads on a Mala. Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTU76Hyn4o0

LOVE to All.

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Omicron actually shows us the pandemic is over (over one year ago) and it is time to close it out with early treatment and reasonable common sense precautions and get back to normal living”

https://palexander.substack.com/p/we-nonsensically-over-reacted-to

Germ
    Participant

“In my opinion, Fauci and Walensky and Francis Collins and Pfizer’s CEO Bourla and CDC and NIH and public health officials and all advocating for this are criminal, any scientist or doctor are in my view criminal for we risk killing thousands of children.”

https://palexander.substack.com/p/covid-19-vaccines-for-children-our

Germ
    Participant
    Rover
    Participant

“Edgelord?…..I think that term could and has been used to define a cynical person just thinking out loud as Oscar Wilde put it, knowing the cost of everything and the value of nothing…🤔😞

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Polder Dweller
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.