Debt Rattle December 22 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 22 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • Author

Berthe Morisot Julie and her boat1884   • Omicron Could Be ‘A Christmas Present’ – Malone (WND) • BioNTech CEO Says ‘Even Triple-Vaccinated’ Tran
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 22 2021]

upstateNYer
    Participant

“… Fauci is a thin-skinned, unstable ideologue with visions of grandiosity.”

I actually burst out laughing when I read that. Thank you, Raul.

oxymoron
    Participant

Tony Blair is what my little boy would call a “Bad Man”.

If I wasn’t so egocentric and felt no sense of threat I could view him as nothing more than a fearful child playing games.

Instead I want to talk sense into him and give him 2 weeks alone in the bush to settle his mind.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Berthe Morisot Julie and her boat1884

Just how amazing is that painting?
    Wowee zowee; what a vision…
    Julie and her boat1884…I wish it wasn’t so special…but woke is fucking up everything…

Dr. D
    Participant

it’s full of truth. The truth is their deadliest enemy.”

The only enemy is truth. The only salvation is honesty and honor.

“50 per cent of people treated with remdesivir died.”

Like targeting the Jews and Indians, it just feels morally good and right to kill half of them, even if you can’t be there in person to watch. It’s God’s work. “One does what one can.”

““a fourth dose of the vaccine may soon be needed.”

As I’d say from NZ, how’s it feel to be the unvaccinated again? Targeted again? Lied to, robbed, and cheated again? A: Like I just had lunch with a Senator.

P.S. NY is changing all their vaccinated to unvaccinated again. (and again) Quarterly profits come in December, you know. Also passing laws that they can round you up for any reason, at any time. Hey New Zealand: Hold my beer.

approving the use of Covid-19 vaccines in children aged five to 11 in an effort to reduce transmission.”

As logic is dead, it’s pointless to bring up that the vaccine does not reduce transmission, even at all. Zero. Nada. Nothing. If you are vaccinated, you’re a superspreader to grandma AND a suck-up to billionaires. Congratulations.

““The vaccine refusenik hunters will receive a wage of 2774 euros, which will be paid 14 times a year, making an annual income of 38,863 euros.”

Since the Civil War and Slavery ended last week according to CNN, I’ll point out that slave hunters had this job throughout the 40’s and 50’s. It ended with 10% of the (White) people being murdered to end it. But slave hunting for cash! Hauling them back in chains to their owners or the market. You should be very proud. It’s an Austrian legacy! What they’re famous for. (Can we stop now?)

“Michael O’Leary, the CEO of Ryanair” supports this completely, as he shuts off food to Jews and Black people. Of course! The race must be purged and pure. The race of the obedient. To him, the billionaire. A.k.a “Authority.”

“making vaccines compulsory is “an infringement of your civil liberties,”

So he also knows and admits it’s wrong, and he enthusiastically supports the wrong. Great argument! Hope it works in court.

people who are not vaccinated to go and infect everybody else.”

He says, knowing that the vaccinated are superspreaders, as or more capable of infecting everyone.

“I’ll admit, I’m getting confused.”

When the U.S. is not centralized, we do not have a single point of attack and capture. We chop up the battles into tiny pieces, no one of which can be planned. This drags it out messily, yet insures no one but the people can win. …Because you must take the atomized aggregate, and what is that but democracy? Balkanization? No, that would be turning one center into three centers. We want no center at all. YOU are the government. WE, the People. We can veto anything we damn well feel like.

“Covid Modelling Shows the Most Worrying Scenario, Not the Most Likely (G.)”

Lying, lying and always lying. If they print it, it’s lying. Why repeat the truth? What would be the purpose? The only reason to speak is to lie and get people to believe what ISN’T true. And take money and advantage from it. I don’t run multi-million dollar ads to say the sky is blue. It wouldn’t pay for itself if I did. So the fact of an ad campaign requires that I’m stealing your money or I couldn’t afford it.

“Americans Warned About Risk of Russian Invasion of Ukraine (RT)”

Yeah, we wouldn’t want them reversing the American invasion of Ukraine. With amphetamines in the cookies. That would be wrong.

“Goldman Sachs Bank USA had $387 billion in assets versus $48 trillion (yes, trillion) in notional (face amount) derivatives.”

And rising by Trillions monthly. The real story.

Again, I have the premonition that they are transferring Ukr back to Russia, not by occupation, but by influence, and by stopping their 50-year propaganda campaign to make them hate their own people. I.e. Slavs, or Russians That is identical to the currency/market story collapse. Not sure how yet. Probably after Biden gives Russia $50B for great optics.

oxymoron
    Participant

If you are vaccinated, you’re a superspreader to grandma AND a suck-up to billionaires. Congratulations.

I’m using this one in my next bar-fight.
    Just the right balance

oxymoron
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

So does anybody here remember the old dystopian sci-fi series “Babylon 5”? Anyone who does is certainly getting a “B5” vibe from these days in which we currently live. However, Charles Eisenstein proposes an antidote to this vibe of our times.

chooch
    Participant

The truth seems to be spreading as fast as omicron. Raul should be overwhelmed with what to post tomorrow. Starting to feel sorry for this guy (not!).

Fauci is no Jessup, he will never come clean.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr. Shankara Chetty w/ Dr Reiner Fuellmich / The Corona Investigative Committee Session 82

https://rumble.com/vr2bcv-dr.-shankara-chetty-w-dr-reiner-fuellmich-the-corona-investigative-committe.html

Dr. Shankara Chetty is an eloquent speaker and walks through his treating approx 7 thousand patients in South Africa.

None of his patients died or were hospitalized, all were treated on an out patient basis, which is how the whole Plandemic should have been handled from the beginning.

A remarkable explanation of Covid-19 treatment from a truly rational, logical, scientific response.

Makes all the other explanations pale in comparison.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y2JV3GKV0FY/maxresdefault.jpg

chooch
    Participant

Oroboros,

If remember correctly, Chetty didn’t rely on IVM for treatment. Will listen later. Thanks.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr. Shankara Chetty says that his covid patients are no longer a problem, he knows exactly how to successfully treat them. His protocols work great.

He says the problem is the vaccinated population which has been badly poisoned by the spike protein.

The spike protein IS the main pathogen in this whole sad saga and the long term health effects of the vaccinated will be the core of the disaster going forward.

Artificially produced severe long term health effects, of any kind, are a BIG win-win-win as a money maker for the Medical/Pharma Industrial Complex.

A huge win by Big Pharma to treat millions of intentionally created health cripples stretching out as far as the eye can see.

A thalidomide like disaster on a vast scale for profits.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN91_KKW4AA66dQ.jpg

Oroboros
    Participant

Interesting point about no IVM from Dr Chetty

He came to the amazing conclusion, using actual Reason that the whole Covid thing is an allergic reaction to the highly poisonous lab engineered spike protein.

He treated it with steroids and other anti-allergy generic drugs.

The same way some people die from a bee sting and others don’t explains the varied reaction to the spike protein.

By the way, the spike protein was produced internally with instructions from the mRNA therapy, it also is shedding from the vaccinated into the environment making it impossible not to be exposed to this poisonous allergen.

The covid “virus” doesn’t kill at all, it’s the allergic response of the body that is truly dangerous.

Dr Chetty just reasoned out that treating it as an allergic response was the key.

chooch
    Participant

Another interesting point is clotting with serious cases. I believe he used aspirin also. In general, I don’t think allergic reaction and multi organ vascular clotting go hand in hand. I’m not a doc, just curious.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr Chetty also added that the original vector of global poisoning was the lab engineered spike protein but that now the Vector of poisoning is the vaccinated themselves.

The vaccinated ARE the new Thyphoid Marys of our times.

The vaccinated are walking talking dispensers of a highly toxic allergen.

Oroboros
    Participant

This is a new intentional engineered to damage allergen and I don’t see any problem in believing that clotting is an allergic response.

chooch
    Participant

Right now, the CDC is scaring parents with Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C).

A condition where different body parts can become inflamed, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes, or gastrointestinal organs. We do not yet know what causes MIS-C. However, we know that many children with MIS-C had the virus that causes COVID-19, or had been around someone with COVID-19. MIS-C can be serious, even deadly, but most children who were diagnosed with this condition have gotten better with medical care.

Now, when children get infected with Covid they can blame the disease and not the shot.

chooch
    Participant

Oroboros,

That is interesting. It is a point of debate between my wife and I. She swears that when she works with a client that was recently injected she starts having allergy like symptoms. Which I didn’t take too seriously, but hey, it could be like ragweed. It impacts some people in the fall but not everyone.

Oroboros
    Participant

Toward the end of the interview with Reiner et al, Dr Chetty had an very interesting observation.

He said all illness produced a Bell Curve of responses with the majority in the bulk middle of the Curve.

The two ‘tails’, one with a severe-lethal set of responses, and the other tail with almost no responses.

Dr Chetty said that real scientific discovery comes from the tails, not the center.

Think of the ‘response tails’ as the case of the dog that didn’t bark.

Oroboros
    Participant

chooch

Unfortunately we’ve injected tens if not hundreds of millions with the poison pill allergen, at a much higher doses than just inhaling a little ragweed pollen.

If fact the injected are now factories producing the allergen by the trillions of trillions, in every nook and cranny of the late great planet earth.

No where to run, nowhere to hide.

HomoSapiensWannaBe
    Participant

Denninger’s posts are always interesting.

However, they would be more useful to share with others if he didn’t have such an emotional, snarling, smart ass, know-it-all tone, which is off-putting. He is SO SURE he is right about everything and therefore anyone who disagrees is such an idiot. This lack of humility is a turn off, and it makes it hard for some to take him seriously, despite the important information he often shares.

James H. Kunstler, Paul Craig Roberts and C.J. Hopkins have gotten more so this way over time.

Sigh…

chooch
    Participant

Right. My wife usually falls in the tails. She had Rothschild like blood panels but was not in the best health. Turns out she had an asymptomatic infection brewing below a root canal in the jaw. Took years to abscess. We implemented RCP, the root canal protocol and pulled that puppy. The nagging health issues disappeared. Makes perfect sense, once you understand how the hormone, hepcidin works. It’s what insulin is to fat storage.

chooch
    Participant

I’m anti-root canal now.

Oroboros
    Participant

Another audio interview with Dr Chetty about ‘Omnicron’ (another lab creation)

Dr. Shankara Chetty Interview: All You Need to Know about the Omicron
    Posted on December 21, 2021

In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking the world as a storm. Is this variant to be feared, or could it actually be a positive development in this pandemic, as mostly inducing mild disease, yet conferring post-covid natural immunity. These are among the timely and critically important aspects we discuss.

Dr. Chetty is a Family General Medical Practitioner in South-Africa, with considerable experience with the outpatient treatment of COVID-19, having treated so far nearly 8,000 patients, in his outpatient practice, without any of them requiring hospitalization or even oxygen.

Dr. Chetty holds a degree in medicine and surgery and also has advanced education in genetics, advanced biology, biochemistry and microbiology.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-shankara-chetty-lets-talk-omicron-how-to-treat-it/id1576260405?i=1000545724515

Oroboros
    Participant

HomoSapiensWannaBe

Many have lost patience at this point, global psychopathic genocidal de-population agendas effect many thinking people in a negative fashion.

Most people who realized early on what was up can’t believe how willfully stupid the Sheeple are and that they are being dragged into the cess pit of ignorance with the mouth breathing knuckle dragging ‘public

The Darwin Awards on steroids

absolute galore
    Participant

From the WSJ article: “A scientific debate over pandemic policy was and still is in the public interest, especially during a once-in-a-century plague.”

If only. But with hundreds of labs around the world where we perform Stupid Human Tricks, nefarious actors could brew up a once-a-week plague without too much difficulty.

I remain somewhat pessimistic that we will be emerging from this mass formation any time soon. Certain players may or may not be going down, but our complete inability to see, admit, or deal with our many shortcomings as a civilization will ensure that one depraved clown is replaced with another, possibly more depraved clown.

Elon Musk is a certified part of this clown troupe, a psychopath charlatan. But we can’t really blame him. Any society set up to even have the possibility of one human being be able to say ” I’m literally paying the most tax that any individual in history has ever paid, this year, ever” gets the steady supply of amoral douche bags to admire, worship, and give power to that it it roundly deserves.

Once again, “TPTB” just like the “sheeple” (two terms that put me a little on edge) will be so much dust blowing in the climate changed winds. In the end, covid is one of the least of our problems. The only real conspiracy is being directed by Mother Earth, y’all.

Oroboros
    Participant
    TDub
    Participant

it also is shedding from the vaccinated into the environment making it impossible not to be exposed to this poisonous allergen.

The idea of shedding by the vaxxed has been around probably since the start of the vaxx campaigns a year ago – are there any scientific papers that support this claim? Even if not, as there is much that ‘science’ refuses to look at these days, how would shedding work? Is it common for people to shed through respiration things that are in their bloodstream?

Oroboros
    Participant

Climate change needs to be re-branded as Resource Depletion

It was never about climate

It was about too many homo sapien sapiens (the wise, wise ape) using too much natural resource up.

Period

Reminds me of an incident of Groucho Marxs from his quiz show “You Bet Your Life”

Groucho was interviewing a contestant with a little small talk.

A woman, Mrs Story (can’t remember her name) was asked by Groucho if she had any kids, and she said she had 19.

Grouche asks how she got so many kids and she says something to the effect that, “My husband, he loves me very much.”

Grouche replies,

“I love my cigar but I take it out once in a while”

Humans complete lack of resource self restraint over the last ten or twenty thousand years says it all.

Whose to blame?

People who act like Sheep, on purpose, like willful ignorance.

They didn’t act that way because they had a bad childhood. They have acted that way for millennia because they always want MORE.

Enough is NEVER enough for humans.

MoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMoreMore

I’ve been told by friends desiring ‘enlightenment’ that the mindful pursuit of More is the main obstacle.

Whatever, aye?

When you lose your keys, you were there.

Whose to blame for you putting your car keys in that jacket you never use at the back of the closet?

You

You were there.

Who to blame for massive resource over shoot?

Humans, they were all there when it happened.

Don’t make lame excuses for human behavior.

Mr. House
    Participant

“Climate change needs to be re-branded as Resource Depletion

It was never about climate”

Thank you for this, i’m not sure how this isn’t obvious at this point.

Mr. House
    Participant

If people were encouraged to save their money (not in a 401k or some other financial gerrymandering) it would do a lot to save resources, but it would also collapse the system our “betters” need to stay on top. So that is why the great reset is introduced, many of us here have been calling for a reset since 2008. They must have been listening and all the while scheming how they will remain in control.

“You will own nothing and you will like it!”

(including your body 😉 )

zerosum
    Participant

Its a compliment, If I repeat your point of view.

Obscure facts about totalitarianism

Many people believe that Biden and Fauci are prophets.

Determine/Eliminate/Control nonessential spending
    ———–
    Chose the winner

Hint: vaccine will lose its efficacy over time. Immunity system has been winning 100% of the time

a policy of what they called “focused protection” of high-risk populations such as the elderly or those with medical conditions.

Important to remember: “Every single attempt at vaccination against a coronavirus in the past in both man and beast has failed to produce durable immunity.”
    ———-
    Omicron ………… It ha the smells of having been politicized
    A dream come true for totalitarianism
    Coming faster than the models projected
    Coming faster than what the lab work detecting, analyzing and counting can possibly do.
    ————

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y2JV3GKV0FY/maxresdefault.jpg
    ——–
    If fact the injected are now factories producing the allergen by the trillions of trillions, in every nook and cranny of the late great planet earth.
    ———-
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-shankara-chetty-lets-talk-omicron-how-to-treat-it/id1576260405?i=1000545724515

Dr. Shankara Chetty – Let’s Talk Omicron, How to Treat It, Natural Immunity, Booster Shots & Much More

In this interview with internationally renowned Dr. Shankara Chetty from South Africa, we discuss the Omicron variant, which is taking the world as a storm. Is this variant to be feared, or could it actually be a positive development in this pandemic, as mostly inducing mild disease, yet conferring post-covid natural immunity.
    ———-

Oroboros
    Participant

from yesterday , lead article on TAE

The balance of the evidence is that Omicron leaked from a lab engaged in SARS-2 vaccine research.”

Omicron is Not Normal

Well, how many other lab engineered poisons do ‘they’ have up their sleeves ready on release as needed by the situation?

A couple more?

A dozen?

Hundreds?

The majority of Sheeple have shown they will buy anything.

No ‘explanation’ is too batshit crazy for the Sheeple to believe.

Maybe at TAE we don’t buy a pig in the polk, but lordy lordy, the Mass Formatted® public laps it up with a silver spoon.

I’m coining the new term Mass Formatted® because it fits the digital propaganda zeitgeist of the age.

The Trans-humanism Agenda, homo transhumanista, is a pure fit for Mass Formatted® genetically mRNA modified creatures.

Don’t Stop the Dance

chooch
    Participant

But Pharma has harmed so many people — first with the childhood schedule and now with coronavirus vaccines — that there are now millions of people who have seen vaccine injury first-hand and are now fighting back with everything they’ve got. Variously referred to as the medical freedom movement, the health choice movement, and/or the personal sovereignty movement, these brave citizens are taking on the most powerful industry in the world and fighting to save our country from Pharma fascism. The fighting is so fierce because the stakes are enormous. We are fighting to preserve human life as we know it from the most predatory and corrupt industry in the world.

https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/the-political-economy-of-autism

phoenixvoice
    Participant

“ Our analysis has found about half of the patients with suspected myocarditis were admitted to hospital.””
    From https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/mri-scan-to-diagnose-myocarditis-after-covid19-vaccine-added-to-medicare-benefits-schedule/news-story/9795fb7b3140b420565bc629cc1c2df9 (oxymoron’s link)

Dr. McCullough, in the recent Joe Rohan podcast pointed out that “mild myocarditis” (yes, it does exist,) can be treated at home with medication, and does not require hospitalization. Myocarditis requiring hospitalization…isn’t all that mild. (Says the cardiologist, not the bureaucrats who authorize and push the jabs.)

Also in that podcast was a clarification of the PCR tests have a “95% false positive” cliche:
    It isn’t an overall rate of 95% false positive for the PCR test, it is a 95% false positive rate among those who are tested without symptoms.
    This finally makes sense — there has actually been very high accuracy of the PCR test in my family — and only those with symptoms were ever flagged as positive. What is really going on is that IF you are tested without symptoms AND the test comes back positive, THEN there is a 95% chance that the results are inaccurate.
    There are likely other confounding factors as well, but at least THAT percentage finally makes sense to me.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I stumbled onto this compilation of ancient Xmas chestnuts, opened it at random, and it played this:

Santa’s Post-Crash Xmas Orphanage

It’s either a sign from God or evidence that “siri” knows me way too well. I’ll take both and split the difference.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

TDub: “The idea of shedding by the vaxxed… how would shedding work? Is it common for people to shed through respiration things that are in their bloodstream?”

I don’t know, maybe via the salivary glands?

“In vaccines, such as mRNA vaccines, the translated SP [Spike Protein] is released into interstitial fluid/blood, distributed to many organs and triggers an immune response… Herein, we show that SP [Spike Protein] had a body-wide biodistribution [in mice], slow regional elimination, except for the liver, which showed an accumulation, and differential organ uptake…. Also, SP [Spike Protein] was present in the salivary glands… There was significant SP [Spike Protein] signal in the salivary glands..”

Spike protein multiorgan tropism suppressed by antibodies targeting SARS-CoV-2
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.30.454520v1.full

Oroboros
    Participant
    phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ chooch
    Do you mind sharing what your wife’s symptoms are after exposure to a recent vaccinee?

Share with her that she is not alone — although I can’t find much information about this.

My personal experience:
    I spent three hours in the home of a recently vaccinated client (2 or 3 days prior.). She was still experiencing mild symptoms from vaccination — headache, eye trouble.

I spent the next three days with a mild to medium intensity headache. The oddest part was that the headache did not respond to Tylenol, ibuprofen, nor aspirin.

My sister also reported headache after spending time with someone recently vaccinated.

Oroboros
    Participant

chooch

It should be

Pharma Phascism (visually clumsy)

or

Farma fascism (which looks like a really authoritarian Green New Deal)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.