Debt Rattle February 14 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 14 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Thanks Germ

global elites are waging war on the masses of the western world

This fresh interview speaks of Canada’s prime minister and the trucker protests.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I’m sorry if I sound ferocious sometimes,”

Your ferocity never troubles me of itself. It is apt even necessary. But it can turn into something more maudlin than urgently communicative. You start saying things like “I’ve been hollering for years…” and next thing you know there’s something that sounds not unlike a messiah complex woven into your basic communications schtick.

A messiah complex is hardly a bad thing of itself. It is a virtually divine thing. It wants to heal, save, protect, exalt… great stuff. But it easily devolves into something that overlaps a bunch with “you kids get offa my lawn” and “if it weren’t for all those (blame group of choice)” when the onus remains ever on us, and that stuff works against what the messiah complex is about, see?

And, as you well know, I ask no quarter and offer none. I am both my own Good Cop and Bad Cop.

I recall publicly wondering if you were a bot or paid shill. Weird, huh? And oh how rude. You think you can be a cad? I’ll challenge you to a cad contest any day, senor. 😉 But not illogical. Extreme conviction like yours (which I perceive as also having a decent share of courage) can be so blind to itself (points finger at self) that it can come across as automatic and self-serving.

This, btw, is a part of the path I’ve seen well-intentioned reverends follow to hypocritical disgrace.

So, there, fwiw.

those darned kids
    Participant

i thought the “liquid death” advert was for pfizer.

Noirette
    Participant

On Ukraine might drop NATO bid – ambassador, top post:

https://www.rt.com/russia/549255-ukrainian-ambassador-says-kiev-might/

ukraine-diplo-recent-sitrep:

The meeting between Liz Truss and Lavrov, in Moscow, was a disaster. Nothing was agreed on. Truss spewed some parrotted red lines, mixed up geography, was completely unprepared, totally incompetent. Lavrov, the Saint of Patience, gave up, and was in fine, dismissive, a rare event.

Imho, the meeting took place so that the Russia Gvmt. could say “We tried!”

The parallel meeting between Ben Wallace and Shoigu was more professional but had no solid / clear outcome.

—-> GB, Bojo, trying to act on the World Stage to Posture — We are Important, and in support of the USA, Anglosphere — hoping for trade deals, post-Brexit. (In vain imho.)

Macron spent 6 hours with Putin, in Moscow.

(The big distance / banquet table in pix is because Macron refused to do a PCR test!)

Upon return, Macron announced that Putin had given guarantees Russia would not invade Ukraine. This was an over-interpretation, or exageration, it was denied immediately by Peskov. Macron accomplished nothing. It was hoped by some that at least the prisoner exchange (between Kiev and the ‘Donbass’) laid down in the Minsk agreement would take place. Macron, reportedly (?? ..) did not insist on the Minsk accords being implemented. He proffered (on return to F) some v. strong words about ‘supporting Ukrainian sovereignity’.. (along NATO lines.)

—> Macron in charge of Nov-Europa, so to speak! As Germany sinks into deeper difficulties (energy, green hysteria, NS 2, covid..) and Macron announces a huge boost to the F nuclear industry.

Zelensky has said that Russia is not trying to invade Ukraine! So the President of the targetted country denies the agression will take place.

Top o’ goog-news is the Israel times, 12 feb. https://bit.ly/3BkRjaH

The US is alone in predicting (pushing, poking, inventing..) a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
    Hopefully, all this hype will fizzle out, tenporary posturing.

John Day
    Participant

I think I saw boscohorowitz making semi-nice to Dr. D.
    Anybody else see that?

The 24 minute video Germ posted is good for what it deflates (oops, that word), but it does leave out a lot of facts to get there, too. It’s good, but its not an entire picture.
    “Scarlet Fever” went down without vaccines because it is caused by the same strep that causes strep throat, and antibiotics came into broad use, for instance.
    Jenner just wrote up a process that General Washington already performed on Revolutionary War troops, and they were out of action for 6 weeks after, as I recall, but smallpox was rampant in those days and he did it, anyway.
    I do appreciate the bubble-popping, though…

Red
    Participant

@boscohorowitz
    If you scroll to the bottom of the article there are 1011 listed studies that look like this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/34185045
    It is #965

Red
    Participant

TDK I get it. Canadian life time east coaster here. Just a little black humor.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I think I saw boscohorowitz making semi-nice to Dr. D.
    Anybody else see that?”

Doc, I LOVE Dr. D. I kick him out of respect: he can always do better as can I. L:ove is not universal approval: that is merely like. Love is acceptance. I challenge Dr.D the way I do because, to sound corny, with great power comes great responsibility. I know, that’s not a good head trip to place on anyone.

Anyway, I respect Dr.D an awful lot, and for that very reason, powerfully critique him.

Being “nice” is a form of mandatory social compliance. Fuck that shit. I’ll be nice an it please ye, and it it bothers a person, either I or they can leave. “Nice” people comply with mandatory vaccinations.

Dr. D doesn’t need my approval. That’s just a tine ego treat. If Dr. D needs anything from me, he needs respectful honest confrontation. Respect isn’t being nice; it’s being honest while taking the other person seriously.

Nice people will get you killed, feel bad about it, and go on being “nice”.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“I’ll be nice an it please ye, and it it bothers a person, either I or they can leave.”

I’ll be nice an it please me, and if it bothers a person, either I or they can leave.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Nice people will get you killed, feel bad about it, and go on being “nice”.”

That is the driving engine of things like covidiocy, Gold Stars/death camps, etc.

Be nice uber alles even if it means denying horrible truth.

Red
    Participant
    vivarta
    Participant

@Sussmarie108,

Re. your “Bhagavad Gita territory” comment, glad to see a fellow TAE member who has studied the Gita. Curious whether you also read/understand Advaita Vedanta philosophy.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

I’m getting so tired of the covid nonsense.
    Son felt nauseous this morning. He vomited. He is feeling much better. He probably ate something that didn’t agree with him. Historically, when a child vomits he doesn’t go to school for 24 hours. Fine. But, no, this is “covid time.” He had covid over 90 days ago, so, oh, no!, he might have covid again.. He is marked out for 5 days. (At least it isn’t 10 days like it was 4 months ago. Of course, were he vaccinated then he wouldn’t be required to stay out of school.) A negative covid test can get him back into class tomorrow. (At least he doesn’t have to wait until the 5th day to take the test, like 4 months ago.) I didn’t order the free home tests. PCR turnaround is at least 24 hours. I think his father’s household has the home tests, going to pass the buck. The kid needs to be in class, getting his schoolwork done, keeping his grades up. I’ve now ordered the free home tests. They will ship after the government receives them. No, I don’t want the government to unnecessarily have my email address for this purpose, so I guess that I don’t need shipping updates. And yes, I understand that the school policies exist because the school has to prove to the federal government that they are complying with CDC regulations in order to maintain their extra covid-related funding. This is so ridiculous!
    Just get the feds out of the job of funding our schools! When are we going to understand that local control means money raised locally and spent locally? As soon as money leaves the locale, control over the money is lost, and in order to receive it back to fund socially benefecial goods (like education, food stamps, medicaid, medicare, etc.) there will be strings attached and control will be exerted over us. If the locale simply doesn’t have the funds to take care of themselves, then, sure, they’ll need to prostrate themselves and ask for help from surrounding areas. I get it. However, such prostration always comes at the price of loss of a certain amount of control. That is why self-sufficiency leads to independence. Not that there is a problem with interdependence — we are all, technically, part of an “interdependent web” — reality is that we are interdependence, “no man is an island,” and the plants create the oxygen that we breathe. However, for interdependence to work, there needs to be both give and take, dual-directional flows and cycles. (I care for the hens – they give me eggs. I plant the seeds, water them, care for them, they grow and produce fruit and then I harvest…give and take, mutually beneficial for the survival of both.) Interdependence is trade — I trade away (or sell) my surplus and get in return (purchase) something I need that is someone else’s surplus. Dependence on far away people or institutions creates a situation ripe for exploitation of those dependent — because the human processes that deter such exploitation require face-to-face interaction. I know this too well. Life threw me for a few major loops, and I ended up in a situation with three kids to support and I wasn’t positioned well enough to do it on my own. Their father abdicated much of his responsibility by lying to the court. So, yes, food stamps and medicaid, and I prostrate myself and my finances yearly to prove to the feds that the need is there. I look forward to the day when the need is no longer there, the kids are adults and on their own, and I no longer need to open my finances to minute scrutiny annually. At least I recognize the dependence and exploitation for what it is.
    Rant complete.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ukraine has been a Congressional money laundering op for many years.

Especially for Old White Joe and his evil cokehead whore spawn son.

DC’s pathocrats would have to find another venue to wash their filthy lucre.

The US Media Maggots don’t want to tell the Sheeple about the Ukraine as Congress’s go-to criminal money laundering center.

The Piggy bank is turning into a Piñata

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.59a7435e2695084cb034b00f6eb8510c?rik=i7hl1nklZb0KTg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Red, I work so hard to keep an open mind, and the kinds of titles and presentation formats by which so much often bona fide vital information arrives, makes it so difficult sometimes. Thunderbolts and storm clouds, etc. *sigh* Not your fault, of course. Marketing is marketing.

blibberbottery&*^ )
    Worst part is such formats make it so much harder to share them with more or less left wing people. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if many of these are actually CIA limited hangout/diversion stream damage control efforts. The CIA doesn’t know what it’s doing, but its AI complex does.

Here’s a bit more from NASA:

Future Strategic yadiya

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Sussmarie108 & vivarta:

I’m too old to read the B-Vita. Bad eyes, no energy to spare that way.

DO you have a solid Cliff Notes version, so to speak, that conveys the crucial essences in a way you approve of?

Oroboros
    Participant

“But, the CDC have now implemented a Covid Vaxx requirement in order to apply for a USA Green Card!”

But NOT if you enter illegally from the US southern Mexican border.

Southern Illegals are not even asked to get vaxed much less check to see if they have Covid, they are just distributed around the country as fast as possible to hide the sheer volume of them entering.

Canadians don’t rank for this special treatment.

https://www.cartoonstock.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/CC141504_Vey.jpg

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@boscohorowitz

That was hilarious! I couldn’t do it for more than a few seconds without busting out laughing. It was so APPROPRIATE.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I want to go on record as being the first on record to call out the inestimable James Howard Kunstler as a turncoat schmuck. Notwithstanding his previously presented witty prose in support of good causes, his past record does NOT get him a free pass to LIE when our lives are at stake. As they are, and as he did.

In his latest blog instalment [ https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/speed-wobble/ ] Kunstler actually has the cringing , “please don’t HURT me” timidity to write, “Events also conspire to put the schnitz on the alleged Globalists dream of digital tyranny — if there even is such a cabal of Globalists, which I’m not sure about, or just a coterie of feckless hacks swept along by a malefic zeitgeist, Canada’s Justin Trudeau being the poster-boy for that breed.”

Kunstler, you gutless fucking wonder! You witless chickenshit ! Don’t you take ANY responsibility for the fact that thousands of people actually trust what you say ? What you’re saying in that paragraph will put people off their guard , at a time when their guard needs to go FURTHER up, by a couple orders of magnitude. They are finally starting to wake up and you suggest going back to sleep. You HARM these living targets with your false reasons to doubt the truth. The plain truth is that an evil cabal IS trying to kill them. There is no “alleged” bullshit about it.

No cabal? James, there is a mountain, a literal MOUNTAIN of incontrovertible hard and/or documentary evidence that the deliberately lethal cytotoxic Covid spike protein has been in development for DECADES, along with precision planning on how to deploy it for the explicitly stated purpose of genocide. What more evidence do you demand? Do hit men now have to hand out certified explanatory business cards before administering the ol’ triple tap?

The ONGOING genocide involves thousands of cooperating technicians, financiers, scientists, academics, spies, military and government employees ad infinitum who are fully “read in” on the spike being a bioweapon, and a crime against humanity. The distinction between right and wrong in a crime of that size does not require a law book. There is no “doubt” about it. None.

Have each of those cabalists been fully informed of the whole war game in broad array? Of course not you shit-for-brains virgin ! What do you think the words “compartmentalize” , “reasonable security”, and “blabbermouthed morons” even mean? Those who need to know do know and that’s all they know. I suspect many of them GUESS or suspect a fair bit more of the rest of the picture, but deliberately don’t think about it, so that they can go on drawing the paycheck and sleeping at night. Not good enough excuse, though, is it?

That collaborative cabal of cock sucking motherfuckers ( I would use worse words if I could think of any but you get the idea.) are CONSPIRING to kill us, Jim. You think the English language has contained the word , “conspiracy” for the last couple of thousand blood soaked years because there is no such thing? THAT kind of blank stare “non-think” is a kind of mental illness ya know. And I think you have it.

And you even insinuate that the FACT of conspiracy is a mere “allegation” ? You attribute that level of carefully coordinated lock-step evil to some sort of accidentally comingled greed and ineptitude ? That’s a lot lower than simple foolishness. It borders on idiocy, and you’re way too brainy to be able to claim that excuse, aren’t you? You’re far worse than a fool or an idiot. You are a self aware COWARD.

In the past you have written some useful truths with amusing style (albeit a bit forced) but beyond that talent you exhibit the brains of a burned out second rate rock star and have the balls of of a masochistic catamite.

At best you are a dangerous fool. At worst a true Judas. In either case, I will never trust you again.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I think of these times as some kind of hyper-meta-religiously prophesized mad hall of mirrors and bona fide if wacko scientific knowledge and the Pandorian overflow, often called Progress, this knowledge provides.

As prepondering evidence mounts, supporting various conspiracy theories, it’s very hard not to think of things through an hybrid X-Files/Biblical End Times lens. Of itself, it can be fun, and Hollywood agrees to a hugely profitable degree. (Yo, Thor! Iron Man! How does it feel t5o be icons of, respectively, religious superstition and scientific fantasy?)

But it makes it kinda crazy to talk about, you know? But, that only proves how crazy these times are: topo crazy to sanely discuss despite our best efforts.

But so it is. We live in a time when space seedlings like this are major players (even *if maybe* only puppetically):

rgy

Even AOCortez is not sure if he’s a human being, and she’s used to hanging with the phoniest people on the planet.

*double and therefore infinitely compounding tautology foul! Ten cruel edits is your fine, bosco!

zerosum
    Participant

Provocateur stories

“Truck tried to ram police.
    Seized from a Small group of protestors a cache of guns, and vests.”

—————-
    Police are blocking border crossing to prevent demonstrators from blocking the access.
    Ooooooooooo

Red
    Participant

Bosco I get it. Same feelings here. I’m trying to stay informed, you know fore warned is fore armed. Too much gooblety-goop. Soon to just shut down all together and go to ground. Maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick or even the wrong stick but it’s at least a stick. Most just seem to be running around flailing their arms about in the air. Like swatting at bats in the dark, pun intended. In the end I guess following growth for the sake of growth in a finite space leads to insanity, for some at least. What’s the old adage, being well adjusted in a maladjusted society is no measure of sanity, or something like that.

zerosum
    Participant

You cannot a better Provocateur story…….
    president of Ukraine report Russia will attack tomorrow, Wednesday

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Oroboros re: whack-a-mole etc: both incisive and hilarious post.

DBSmith: I cut Kunstler slack. He doesn’t dismiss as nonsense the global cabal concept, he just says he doesn’t know. I felt that way until two days ago and still retain the right to change my mind per further evidence, which is ‘zackally what you’re demanding, with both lizard-sucking fangs bared, that he do.

I would send him a neatly summarized, and annotated/accredited where possible, selection of the best of that mountain of evidence you reference. Five, ten minutes reading time max. He’s a writer, which is kind of like having ADD. You HAVE to maintain a scattered mental state to float (or find) a good idea in one’s vast cloud of bloviating hot air. It’s just how it’s done. A form of semi-temporary insanity.

Give him a pithy good read (I’d help), both a pleasure to read and an easy tight logic sequence flow, and if the still preaches the I dunno, and/or doesn’t write about it in his blog, then let’s go shoot him with a rubber plunger gun while your dog pees on his leg. (It’s the little touches, right?)

Besides, it’s just a buncha loony humanoids trying to wreck the planet. Same old same old, ho-hum: we’ve been going at at it for at least 10k Years.

(sung to John Denver’s Rocky Mountain High)

He was born in a star system
    Not many light-years away
    Raised by a pack of cyborg humanoids
    He learned how to read
    By midnight laser penlight
    And taught himself to astroga-ate.

And it’s a Degobani Gonzo Mountain High
    Degobani Gonzo Mountain High
    Friends around the glow-pile, and everybody’s h-i-g-h….

Gonzo Mountain High
    Degoba-ah

Gonzo Mountain High
    Degoba-ah

evu

And now a word from our sponsor:

Yo. I’m Ned. Atomic Space Jockey and major raconteur. When I need some major decelleration, I head for Zinks, the best drip-feed in town! If you want to enjoy induced coma with WOWZER! hallucinations, head on down to Zink’s. Te;; ’em Ned sent you.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“What’s the old adage, being well adjusted in a maladjusted society is no measure of sanity, or something like that.”

Not to mention that one are what one is.

99 Shades and Counting

Them boys cain’t fight for shit, though.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

So, here’s a dilemma: despite whatever grand global machinations sure seem to be afoot, is there anyone among the puppet masters who has a fucking clue about what they’re doing in Euromerica, especially dear USA?

I don’t think so. Which makes the situation, imo, much more not less dangerous: vast global death cult owning most of our major tech thinks it can drive the ship of state or the flying saucer that crashed in their back yard anywhere but into a flaming iceberg or the space-hole anomaly in Spock’s left ear.

Again, what can I do but pray? And then try and practices at the core of all the religions endorsing supplication to the beyond?

And now, Reverend Lizard Sucker will recite the Lord’s Prayer through blibber-lips. Let’s all turn to #47 in our hymnal and sing along with him:

Flappy Lips

I am in love with the lady at 1:20. Makes me think of madamski.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Blibbering cures covidiocy. Fact.

“Get vaxxed!”

“(blibber….)”

“Run away!”

Oroboros
    Participant

@Bosco

Dustin Moskovitz is the true Evil twin of the ShitFacedbook cancer.

Moskovitz is far more conniving that Zucker Fucker.

Zucks is the flank and public face of ShitFacedbook, no one even hears about Moskovitz.

Together they hustle Bad Cop ~ Worse Cop.

From Dr David Martin’s talk: https://www.trinityfarms.org/blog/the-people-killing-humanity/

DUSTIN MOSKOVITZ: EDITING THE HUMAN GENOME

[“I’ve got 12 minutes left. I’ve got to spend a couple of minutes on the guy who’s paid every search engine optimization to keep his name out of search engines and I’m doing it so that is costs him sh!tloads to keep all of you silent.]

“So let’s get really clear on Dustin Moskovitz. Shall we…

You little piece of shit! Let’s talk about him for a minute. The Co-Founder of Facebook that you’ve never heard of…also the guy who founded Open Philanthropy, who was the actual check-writer for Event201.

You were told that it was the World Economic Forum.

You were told it was the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

You were told it was Johns Hopkins University.

But the actual check that cleared for the Event201 program was signed by none other than Dustin Moskovitz…

“Now, I’m picking on him for a good reason. He’s a felon, he’s a criminal. He is one of the most sociopathic, psychopathic, crazy people walking the planet and he’s paid to keep his name in private. So guess what? Don’t let him! The reason why I want to give you this slide is because I want every one of them named. I want them all publicly named.

“But let’s go back to Dustin. Isn’t it interesting that Dustin conveniently decided to shroud this entire public health crisis in a self-serving, self-interested investment objective? He owns Sherlock biosciences. Sherlock Bioscienceshappens to be the company that owns the CRISPR technology that is the joint venture between the United States and China on gene editing the human genome…
    “Dustin Moskovitz knew that if he actually tried to take this technology into the public, nobody would be willing to do it, particularly, given the fact that it’s a JV [joint venture] between him and the government of China. That’s the reason why we’d have a problem with it. Because it feels like eugenics. You know why it feels like eugenics? Because it iseugenics, that’s why it feels like it! That’s why it feels like Cold Spring Harbor Labs…

“The only way we could get gene editing technology approved was with an Emergency Use Authorization. Not surprisingly, once everybody was distracted on vaccines and everybody was distracted on RTPCR and everybody was distracted on everything else, Sherlock Biosciences slipped their Emergency Use Authorization application into the FDA – and got it. In other words, using the cover of COVID, which all of us are pretending to talk about, the editing of the human genome was approved and not one of us said a thing.

“Now, if you were going to edit the human genome, do you think you’d need a good cover story to actually hide what you’re really doing? You’d probably find the guy who has the biggest financial interest in doing it and make sure, that while everyone is looking over at coronavirus and COVID and trying to figure out these Lab Leak Hypothesis – there’s no Lab Leak Hypothesis, because there’s no lab leak!
    “So stop taking about lab leaks! there is no lab leak. This is the willful weaponization of a spike protein, that’s what it is. It’s an act of war, it’s not a leak. We need to start calling it what it is. It’s an act of war. It’s an act of war against humanity.
    “We stop pretending to take their bait and follow their stupid rabbit trails and follow stupid rabbit trails into stupid rabbit holes and wonder why there’s a bunch of pee and piss and poo that smells like rabbit warrens. Well, it smells like it because that’s what you find at the end of a rabbit trail….”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@boscohorwitz tried to soften my condemnation of Kunstler, asking me to cut the guy some slack.

“With great power comes great responsibility”

Kunstler climbed up into that pulpit of his own free will and started preaching to folks like he knew something about what he was preaching about. Well, what he professes to know about is the low-down savvy about what actually IS and what the hell is actually going on so that folks could take care of themselves. Folks listened, and then more folks, until quite a few folks started trusting the guy to give them the straight dope about reality. HE THEREFORE HAS FULL RESPONSIBILITY, TO EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL ONE OF THEM, TO FAITHFULLY DO JUST THAT.

A promise is a promise. I cut him absolutely no slack whatsoever.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“HE THEREFORE HAS FULL RESPONSIBILITY, TO EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL ONE OF THEM, TO FAITHFULLY DO JUST THAT.

A promise is a promise. I cut him absolutely no slack whatsoever.”

He doesn’t owe anyone consummate perfection of knowledge. I say: attempt to educate him in a positive light or quitchyer bitcvhin’, cuz he didn’t sign the above contract with you, he doesn’t owe you jacksquat, and he’s done an excellent job at warning people that, one way or another, deliberately or just through incompetent maliciousness, things would go to shit, bazillions would die, and we should prepare for it.

I ain’t cutting you any more slack than you won’t cut Kunstler, DB.

What yopu are doing, btw, is the logical fallacy of Inferring Motive.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Basically, summarizes what I have been mulling round in my mind for quite a while now, … Jordan Peterson:

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

POLITICIAN MOONWALK CONTEST

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Oroboros regarding Mozkovitz dude:

vey

He doesn’t look like an alien. No fun. If I have to be fearful of global oligarchs, I want cool aliuen oligarchs with laser eyes, dammit.

“POLITICIAN MOONWALK CONTEST”

Nailed it, Zerosum.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

I’m-a post something Oroboros point to:

Wowzer

In terms of one single find, I think Oroboros might have just won the TAE something-something contest. Wowzer.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@boscohorowitz

If I did not harbor some hope for Mr. Kunstler I would just ignore him. Kicking his ass in public is doing him a favor. Cowardice is precisely his error, and so that’s what I’m calling him out for.

But Kunstler is not the only effected party. There are those who would be misled by his DELIBERATE (awarely self imposed) ignorance and craven waffling. I have my own obligations, one of which is to let those people know the truth and WARN them that Kunstler is being a craven poser who could cost them their lives if they believe there is not a real and actual cabal dead set on making them dead. Full stop.

There’s no logical fallacy in my position, and your suggestion that I am “Inferring Motive” in regard to Mr. Kunstler sounds (ironically enough) a lot like Inferring Motive. I’m judging him to be a coward, not psychoanalyzing the reasons he is so.

Now that we’re getting into the subject of you being wrong, you’re also mistaken in saying that Kunstler doesn’t owe me anything. Oh yes, he does. When communicating to me he owes me the truth. When he said that he wasn’t sure about the cabal he was not telling me the truth. He is more sure that it’s true then he is unsure of it’s probability, else he would not have spoken about it in the first place (one does not propose an opinion when they actually have NO opinion). What he was admitting is that although he was aware of much purported evidence he had not yet found the courage to go find out for sure. He is therefore, at best, a chickenshit.

Listen to this carefully, and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but if I though you were the kind of person who would EVER “cut me some slack” then I would not even be talking to you in the first place.

Susmarie108
    Participant

@vivarta: I have been seriously studying/living The Bhagavad Gita since August of 2001. It seemed to be a natural extension of my Yoga practice (started in 1995), going beyond the postures to the philosophy – which is presented in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. I was fortunate to find a master teacher, a silent monk, Baba Hari Dass (Mount Madonna Center, Santa Cruz/Watsonville CA) to guide me. Leading by living example…there is no substitute for a great teacher.

Om namo guru dev namo!

@bosco: no short cut or cliff note version that I am aware of. In my experience, the very best translation of The Bhagavad Gita is the Eknath Easwaran version which has wonderful commentary; it just might provide the access you are seeking. The introduction and chapter recaps are where you might want to start.

Om Shanti.
    LOVE to All. Today and every day.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

One other thing, my dearest lizard-sucking Siamese twin:

you OWE it to reach out to Kunstler as I said because you, also, have time and again presented yourself as a source of reliable future prospects info. You see what you feel is a man betraying the public info confidence, and you have reasonably easy access to him, then you have placed on yourself the onus to put up or shut up.

For all I know, he’s sold out. Kunstler seems a complicated fellow and my instincts told me to alert my BS detector early on while reading his nonetheless very informative, amusing, and often encouraging work.

You can find out for sure by chatting him up. The situation is not unlike me and that pastor dude I sometimes chat with. He has been given ample opportunity to man up to his mistakes, and steadfastly declined by silence or evasion. Therefore, I KNOW he’s full of shit even as I KNOW he’s full of good intentions, kind thoughts, patient devotion, etc. He’s a good guy… but if I had the power to approve or deny his reverendhood, I would deny it.

Write Jim a note and help us determine if we too should believe he’s full of shit.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

” I have my own obligations, one of which is to let those people know the truth and WARN them that Kunstler is being a craven poser who could cost them their lives if they believe there is not a real and actual cabal dead set on making them dead. Full stop.”

Prove it first. Be a reliable source of info.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@boscohorowitz you advised (challenged?) me to, ” Prove it first. Be a reliable source of info.”

That’s funny, and here I am thinking that is exactly what I am doing.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

You have not PROVEN that Kunstler is a liar/whatever. If you spoke that way about me without proving it, beware if you were wrong. I’d put your dick in a sling and shove it up your ass, dear friend. *smooch*

You are making vast claims (just as Kunstler does, btw). You don’t KNOW what’s in Kunstler’s head, period. You can determine with a, say, 99.9% surety, by tasking the best data you have on it, making it very presentable, and sending it. If he’s silent or white-washes, THEN you’ve got something. Right now you’re talking smack as truth, and that is deceitful and worth a kick in the teeth. Reputations matter.

Like I said: motive inference. You are not a mind-reader, and so far have been a lousy educator/verifier regarding your claims about this individual. That’ll get your ass kicked anywhere that has any respect for itself.

Incidentally, it was info from others, not you, that convinced me of what you say. You regularly cite “mountains of data” and then don’t dish. But I didn’t call you a liar; I just said you hadn’t convinced me yet. It’s easy to blame another man for not doing your job the way you think it should be done.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 127 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.