Debt Rattle February 8 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 8 2024

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Celticbiker
    Participant

Thank you Aspnaz. I appreciate it. These are difficult and deceptive times. Your take on things are very helpfull. Refreshing to have a perspective from the East/

But who shall we talk to?
    We could all be friends!
    Just act in good faith-
    We could all make amends.

zerosum
    Participant

Sorry. Even my AI will not let me get links that report on the interview.
    Control of the news.
    https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
    The Vladimir Putin Interview

Veracious Poet
    Participant

But who shall we talk to?
    We could all be friends!
    Just act in good faith-
    We could all make amends.

• No shame, anything goes •

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Dr D

Courtesy of John Podhoretz 5-time Jeopardy champion…writing as Lucifer.

“Thousands of Jews died because of you. That was quite a demonic performance!”

“I made poor Rosemary a little slow – but for Pete’s sake, you didn’t have to lobotomize her, Joe! That was all your doing.”

“You had a grandson born in the White House in August 1963, remember? Little Patrick? I took him after two days, just to get you prepared for November 22.”

“So every time you think the deal is done, every time you think your family is on its way back to glory, I just have to do something. Like I did this weekend, with your grandson John.”

https://nypost.com/1999/07/21/a-conversation-in-hell/

John Day
    Participant

I watched the whole 2+ hour Russian history tutorial from Vladimir Putin.
    It was not an interview like other interviews. https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

Putin says he doesn’t have access to the people who are running the show.
    Putin says he would like an amicable, prosperous future.
    Putin says we can smooth things over if the west acted acted in good faith.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Putin’s message to the West was delivered with such diplomatic finesse and soft wording that it’s core message will probably take weeks to sink in with most audiences, but when it does finally work its way through the thick skulls and atrophied brains of the Cabalistic Western Empire the upshot will be as follows::

The Collective West (which must of course include the financial Cabal that actually runs it) can minimize its losses by coming to the negotiating table whenever it decides to. Russia is prepared to negotiate mutually acceptable agreements to end this war, OR it can just keep on losing until there is nothing left to negotiate and the inevitable agreements will all be by default. Russia is ready to talk but is not in any big hurry, because we are just going to keep on winning until its self-proclaimed adversary is either in a more amenable frame of mind or no longer exists.

The Collective West and its masters must understand that their plan has failed and very near catastrophic collapse.. It planned to fragment Russia into small piece that could be strip-mined for the resources that would then be directed toward doing the same thing to the next victim on your list, the “enemy” it fears the most, China. It was basically the same game plan that it has always used.

Well, China has been on to the game from the beginning, too, and there is no way that China is going to allow either of those related events to happen. Russia’s relationship with China has been developed for over a thousand years. They have learned how to get along with each other to mutually acceptable benefit.

The fact which is apparent to all reasonably thoughtful and responsible people everywhere is that the West is NOT going to conquer the world and turn it into a weird, perverted and dystopian slave camp as was intended. The sooner they come to terms with this obvious reality then the sooner they can get back to regular business. That decision is theirs to make and therefore does not really concern Russia.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

According to the US Government Biden is too mentally impaired to be charged with the crimes he has committed, but is apparently still competent enough to pretend to be running the United States, which everybody knows is being run by other interests anyway, so who cares.

Yeah, that pretty well sums up the State of the Union. So it ends with neither a bang nor a whimper, just an unintelligible mumble that tapers off into subvocal mush that is ignored by everyone because there’s no reason to waste time listening to it.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ DBS

Your assessment is hopeful.

But my mind returns to the injected

the needle and the damage done

aspnaz
    Participant

My main take from the Putin interview is that he loves his country, is immensely proud of his country, its history and culture and is both proud and determined to move his country forward to be a winning player in the world. Quite a refreshing performance given the hatred that spews forth from western politicians lost in their own minds, not having any direction or meaning to their lives.

zerosum
    Participant

Is there a news media doing honest reporting of Tucker’s interview with Putin?
    Yes. A transcript without opinions.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2024/02/ukraine-sitrep-finally-a-wonder-weapon-that-does-what-it-promised-to-do/comments/page/4/#comments

Tucker’s interview transcript.
    ……. READ IT. ….

Tucker: Thank you, Mr. President.

Posted by: Surferket | Feb 9 2024 7:27 utc | 319
    ————

zerosum
    Participant

Is there a news media doing honest reporting of Tucker’s interview with Putin?
    Yes. A transcript without opinions.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2024/02/ukraine-sitrep-finally-a-wonder-weapon-that-does-what-it-promised-to-do/comments/page/4/#comments

Tucker’s interview transcript.
    ……. READ IT. ….

Tucker: Thank you, Mr. President.

Posted by: Surferket | Feb 9 2024 7:27 utc | 319
    ————

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.