Debt Rattle January 13 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 13 2022

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Bill7
    Participant

Our friendly ruling class+ really are doing their very best to bring about Civil War, while claiming to be “saving” us proles from our own stupidities.

Mmm, interesting.

aspnaz
    Participant

Israeli professor, Danish newspaper, both coming out to admit that the pandemic was mishandled and now the SCOTUS decision: this looks entirely like a messaging campaign aimed at skeptics to weaken them by giving them hope, hope that our fellow citizens have seen the light and that everything can now go back to normal.

Don’t fall for it, this is the calm before the storm. The SCOTUS decision is bound to be somehow made irrelevant by the vaccine passport people at WEF. My guess is that the vaccine passport systems will be brought online and trialled by the faithful. Then they will release another pathogen and another vaccine but this time the gloves will be off.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D:

Just one case, with one speaker, the FBI doesn’t know anything. Can’t answer a single question about any matter of relevance, they’ve been Congressionally asked about, on paper, for over a year.

CULTs always dissemble & hide “their” true nature from non-CULT adversary, just like Muslims are required to perform Taqiyya & lie to non-muslims…

It’s all part & parcel of CULT behavior, as documented for millennia.

Namby pamby sheeple, too ignorant and/or unwilling to admit “real reality” have submitted to the demands of terrorists & monsters, believing that if appeased the unhinged would leave them alone…

The U$ofA + western civ is now under the control of sociopaths/psychopaths that create illusions of legitimacy to disguise their rape, pillage, plunder & murder of weak humanity in their quest to feed their depravity, lust & greed.

American citizenry placed too much faith in their electorate & legal systems, which have over the last 5+ decades been seized by those that hate them, cheated in every way possible as the CULT of wealth, power & fame fed on the U$orA like a parasitical leech, with the goal of controlling the .mil/bankster/MedPharma empire now supported by their fellow technocrats…

All they had to do was convince the weak in mind & spirit that a “better” Utopia awaited all that submitted, utilizing criminals, the anti-social, anarchists, Marxists & other associated malignant masses as their shock troops.

Instead of evolving as the U$ofA was designed to inherit, devolution became the opiate of the masses, tyranny its handmaiden.

Still waiting for a generation to pull its collective head out their arses,

Gary

those darned kids
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

OSHA mandates blocked by SCOTUS 6-3, HHS mandate okayed 5-4.

Biden tells businesses to do it anyway when SCOTUS and the Senate has said NO.. Can you say constitutional crisis and impeachable offense?

“Permitting OSHA to regulate the hazards of daily life – simply because most Americans have jobs and face those same risks while on the clock – would significantly expand OSHA’s regulatory authority without clear congressional authorization.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/supreme-court-blocks-bidens-osha-vaxx-mandate

those darned kids
    Participant

well, christians are “required” to stone prostitutes..

Oroboros
    Participant

What about Presstitutes?

deflationista
    Participant

Mass formation psychosis:

Dora
    Participant

@ ctbarnum

“OSHA mandates blocked by SCOTUS 6-3, HHS mandate okayed 5-4.

Biden tells businesses to do it anyway when SCOTUS and the Senate has said NO.. Can you say constitutional crisis and impeachable offense?”

President might tell to Supremes to go fly a kite; however, president hasn’t the public behind him on this issue. Big thingy. Not exactly like Andrew Jackson daring the Supremes with his “them and what army” rhetoric, when then knowing well the US populous was wholly fed up with the then Bank of the United State’s financial chicanery. My 2 cents.

The Supremes this time may have split the issue, but thank goodness they avoided a pair of decisions that might in future years be regarded in the same way the mid-19thC Court’s decision under the Chief Justice Taney about “property rights” is now regarded. (Although Sotomayor’s question about what’s the difference between a man and a machine gave one pause to wonder if they would go there. They did not.)

chooch
    Participant

For those wondering about the Federal Contractor mandate. Given the decision regarding OSHA today, it’s unlikely this will survive since it’s based on government procurement statutes. If it is out of scope for OSHA, it is definitely out of scope here. Keep in mind individual companies can still implement their own mandate policies if they choose.

On December 21, 2021, the Eleventh Circuit adopted a briefing schedule on the government’s appeal of the decision by the District Court to issue a nationwide stay of the federal contractor vaccine mandate. Under the briefing schedule, briefing will be complete by February 22, 2022. Oral argument on the briefing appears to have been tentatively scheduled for the week of April 4, 2022.

Accordingly, it appears that we may not know if the federal contractor vaccine mandate will survive until late February or early March, and potentially not until mid-April. It also appears likely that implementation of the federal contractor vaccine mandate will be delayed (if the mandate survives at all) until that same time frame.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. Day, #97945

Well, Alastair Cooke’s essays are on my favourite reading list! Real, honest source of opinions and information.

As well, I find MoA interesting, too. Mind you, I find b bit stiff, inflexible. Still, good source of info, … mostly.

In this latest case, I think b went too, too far criticizing Alastair. He ignored the entire essay, … and just picked one single point, …

Anyway, … from your blog posts, I sense that we frequent very similar-type of oddball websites! A good thing, I presume, …

Best,

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dr. Day @97950 – Cuban Missile Crisis -II

Hmmn, … not likely. I think Russia will simply now negotiate with Western Europe’s nations individually, … stress to Germans, French and Brits that any kind of military action will become a disaster for them – in the end,… that is, if they fail to persuade US to a compromise, … accommodate Russian issues.

But, … what do I know, anyway? Here is a latest muse from John Helmer:

US OPENS NATO NEGOTIATING POSITION IN GENEVA – BROTHEL OPEN, SEVERAL EUNUCHS AVAILABLE

“[Wendy] Sherman made eight points indicating that the “core security interests” which the Russian side has placed at the top of the agenda are now in negotiation with the US.”

US OPENS NATO NEGOTIATING POSITION IN GENEVA – BROTHEL OPEN, SEVERAL EUNUCHS AVAILABLE

Earlier musings by Helmer are equally interesting and interestingly accurate, btw.

… fwiw,

Best,

F.S.

ctbarnum
    Participant

To be fair, the decision only upholds the stay for OSHA, constitutionality won’t be decided until later this year. Hopefully the appointed lawyers will argue it better next time. They only needed two premises.

1) Experimental “vaccine” 2) Doesn’t reduce transmission

ctbarnum
    Participant

But I agree, the Federal Contractor mandate likely won’t be upheld either on the basis of the OSHA decision.

chooch
    Participant

Impact of vaccination on critical care admissions vs age. Data from ICNARC (UK/Ireland).

Ccage

Takeaways:
    Would like to see a comparison factoring in/out comorbidities.

Small benefit for 29 or less.

Greatest benefit achieved with one jab. In regards to hospitalization additional jabs look unnecessary.

https://www.icnarc.org/About/Overview/Our-History

Dora
    Participant

Denninger about the SC’s split decision:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244820

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ timfoilhatted Canuck #97953 – I highly recommend the Vineyard of the Saker’s blog

I would be careful with that one! Andrei is not a type of a person who sports a deerstalker-type of hat! You know, a hat sporting two bills or visors, … front and rear. He strictly is a single-bill-hat, … a Russophile, and so his opinion is pretty much, … most frequently skewed. His maxim is: Stop the Empire’s war on Russia

Anyway, … a bit of personal question, … since you sport a hat: Is your tinfoil hat double-billed? Sherlock Holmes-like?

Best,

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

ontario releases new masking guidelines:

those darned kids
    Participant

$2,500,000 at 1¢ per pill = 250,000,000 pills

i doubt that. usually i would say they should have gotten it from canadada. couldn’t they call up the folks in the gambia and get wholesale?

i bet they paid 19$/pill just to make the folks at merck happy.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

big news folks! I’m actually very surprised by this, restores a small sliver of faith in the system.

those darned kids
    Participant

these f#@king bast£™ds¡!¡!

go to 2:47:00 and listen to these vermin obfuscate about vaers.

Q: how many people died from the vaccines? A: mmmmffmfmm
    Q: how did they die? A: they were hit by cars!

let the tribunals begin!

those darned kids
    Participant

This more recent period of national excess mortality was largely driven by Canada’s westernmost provinces, Alberta and British Columbia. In Alberta, 1,570, or 21.8%, more deaths than expected were reported from the beginning of August to the end of October. Similarly, British Columbia saw an excess of 2,145 deaths, or 21.7%, over this same period.

The excess mortality observed in the two westernmost provinces is seen in both sexes and all age groups to differing degrees, though predominantly among those under the age of 85. Each province also saw an increase in the number of deaths attributed to COVID-19 during this time period. According to the provisional data, from the beginning of August to the end of October, Alberta and British Columbia saw, respectively, 335 and 430 deaths attributed to COVID-19 reported so far. At the same time, the coroner’s or medical examiner’s service in each province reported record number of deaths attributed to drug overdoses in 2020, and evidence presented by both investigative bodies suggests that this number will be surpassed in 2021.

https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-quotidien/220110/dq220110a-eng.htm

so, that’s a lot of non-covid deaths. they weren’t all drugs overdoses..

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr. Reiner Fuellmich gives Maria Zeee an update on Nuremberg 2.0, Exposing the Agenda • January 6, 2022

https://rumble.com/vshel1-dr.-reiner-fuellmich-gives-maria-zeee-an-update-on-nuremberg-2.0.html

WES
    Participant

Completely and utterly off topic!

You know how the WW2 history books all tell us how successful the Allies were in deceiving the Germans about General Patton’s ghost army in South Eastern England, by using inflatable rubber Sherman tanks?

Well guess what! Today I found out on a financial website of all places, that the Germans were not fooled by the rubber Sherman tanks. Proving that Germans have a sense of humor, the Luftwaffe bombed some of these rubber Sherman tanks with wooden bombs!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Another gov/mil lie exposed!

WES
    Participant

TDK:

In other MSM headline news, there were no excess deaths in Ontario or Quebec.

As a matter of fact, there are no reported cases of covid in Ontario.

WES
    Participant

Mr. House/Bill7:

…… pouring gasoline on a fire …. off topic as usual!

In the 1939/40 Winter War, the Finns discovered that Russian tanks burned rather nicely, if you poured gasoline on the back of Russian tanks. They named this process after the Russian foreign minister Mr. Molotov. I don’t know if this is how Molotov cocktails came into being or not.

One Finn was reportedly so enraged by a Russian tank trying to break through Finnish lines, that he pried a track off of one side of the moving tank, with a crow bar, disabling it!

WES
    Participant

More pre-planned supply chain disruptions.

Canada and US both agree truckers crossing the US/Cdn border must now be vaxxed.

My, what could possibly go wrong? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

Like California saying only trucks less than 3 years old canbe used in their ports to move goods.

All part of official government policy to create inflation and social chaos! A feature not a bug!

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“Well guess what! Today I found out on a financial website of all places, that the Germans were not fooled by the rubber Sherman tanks. Proving that Germans have a sense of humor, the Luftwaffe bombed some of these rubber Sherman tanks with wooden bombs!”

You mean woodies for the rubbers?

chooch
    Participant
Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.