Debt Rattle January 28 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 28 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Gustave Courbet The cliffs of Étretat after the storm 1870   • GameStop, AMC, 4 Other “Most Shorted Stocks” Jump 135% to 538% (WS) • GameStop’s T
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 28 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Gustave Courbet The cliffs of Étretat after the storm 1870

Very nice…but oh my, things have changed…yandex a present day picture, lovely still, but so different 150 years later…

a kullervo
    Participant

So vaccine side-effects have become a source of distress, uh?
    Worry not, all you need is a timely vaccine production delay and, hey presto!

V. Arnold
    Participant

One day somebody is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will stick back together…

Love….

a kullervo
    Participant

@V. Arnold

Dear SIr,

Allow me to suggest Eugene de Blaas paintings.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Big Tech companies have become rivals to governments,”

This is essentially the plan. Make corporations larger than governments (most nations are now outsized, except a select few like the U.S. and China), then replace government, semi-responsive rule with corporate completely-unaccountable rule.

I mean, I say this but I can’t understand why everyone doesn’t see it as the first reality when they open their eyes each morning. Want to go real Neanderthal Capitalism? The U.S. was established in “free market capitalism” where to get a charter, business license for a corporation, you had to explain to Congress how your corporation would serve the good of the people. Or be denied because we don’t need any Hudson Bay/East India companies with private standing armies stinking up the place for citizens. And like the Brooklyn Bridge Company, when the listed task is done, the Corporation is automatically disbanded.

So, Facebook, you want to explain why you deserve a business license? Fargo, you want to explain how you still have a banking license? ‘Cause looks to me like you’re trying to unseat and overthrow the government.

They explain, using GameStop as an example, the reason they exist is because THEY always win, and therefore YOU must always lose. If they “lose,” they get a Federal Taxpayer bailout with your money and investigate the winners using the FBI and SEC until…you lose and they win. That’s Free-market. That’s Capitalism. Where the government is constantly, totally involved with no price-discovery, no competition, and no bankruptcy.

Navalny who? Last I heard his approval was under 2%. Some Random Navalny, convicted con man, cared about by no one on earth but the CIA and Media. And the Russian people don’t care about the CIA or world media. Who do you think you’re talking to? Who are these stories for?

“Do the Democrats Really Want Unity? (Turley)”

Hillary said this a year or so ago: we can have unity and stop fighting after we win and control everything. Hail Hydra. That’s the only condition.

“Our enemies are your enemies: Disorder, war. …I can bring [peace,] order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million. It’s the next [logical] step, Nick, if you have the courage to take it. …Finally we’re here, and the world should be grateful.” Hydra Leader Pierce, “Winter Soldier”

There can only be peace for my ego when every single person not only DOES what I say, but THINKS exactly as I think. Believes what I believe, and when I change, changes at the same time, or even BEFORE I do. When my Ego is all, the whole universe, unseating God, only then can there be peace.

Put another way:

“the yet more terrible Romans, from whose oppression escape is vainly sought by obedience and submission. Robbers of the world, having by their universal plunder exhausted the land, they rifle the deep. If the enemy be rich, they are rapacious; if he be poor, they lust for dominion; neither the east nor the west has been able to satisfy them. Alone among men they covet with equal eagerness poverty and riches. To robbery, slaughter, plunder, they give the lying name of empire; they make a desert, they call it peace.” — Calgacus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgacus

“The law is in my mouth.” Submit or die.

Am I kidding? They just had the FBI arrest a gay hairdresser from NYC for not loving the Democratic party quite ENOUGH:

“Brandon Straka Arrested in Connection with Capitol Assault”
    https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/gay-maga-influencer-brandon-straka-arrested-connection-capitol-assault-n1255769

I love the “connection” thing. I “connected” that you once lived in the same town as Jeffery Dahlmer. Case closed.

He’s the opposition party, using free speech. Did his checkboxes help him? Not a bit. We don’t care who you are. Did it help Candice Owens or Jack Ma? Gay man Milo Yiannopoulos or Orthodox Jew Dave Rubin? Nope. The only checkbox that matters is whether you give me, the party, more power. You’re Next. And as with all modern protests, Straka’s actions are all on camera. It’s transparent to tell he’s innocent. Yeah, let’s pretend that matters to the FBI, DoJ, and President either.

Hey ACLU, where are you? They’re railroading and oppressing a gay man. Muh Hitler. NOPE. He’s free speech, free assembly, redress of grievances, and therefore anti-ACLU, anti-DNC. They should be very proud.

The problem is, he’s a witch. The Party has decreed it so. That’s how law works in a democracy. Only in a Republic are your rights protected. The rights of the Minority(ies).

Dr. D
    Participant

From Armstrong Site:

“Czech rep. has been in total lockdown with all commerce and services closed (except supermarkets and drugstores) since December (and before that since October, with barely a few weeks with shops opened before the next lockdown), curfew at 8pm, schools closed since September, ban on all social activities, etc. And, now the PM said it’s not enough (!) and even stricter “measures” will be announced soon (likely a total ban on leaving home, as well as closure of manufacturing/factories, etc).

Slovakia continues with the forced “testing” every 2-3 weeks. As before, those without a negative test certificate are not allowed to leave home (i.e., can’t go to work, buy anything at a shop, or even go for a walk). They’ve openly said these bi-weekly “tests” will be here to stay (along with the total lockdown, it seems)… until everyone is “vaccinated”. Also, the new “pandemic” law now allows the govt to remove anyone from their home and put them into “isolation” facilities (prisons/camps?).

The Canadian leak was indeed true, it seems… it’s been playing out 100% as the document said it would, ever since October.”
    VelvetGlove
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/regulation/old-iron-curtain-countries-raising-the-curtain-again/

You’re Next.

John Day
    Participant

Back To The Future:
    “Farmers are not just a residue from our past; farmers, agriculture and village India are integral to the future of India and the world; as bearers of historic knowledge, skills and culture; as agents of food safety, security and sovereignty; and as guardians of biodiversity and ecological sustainability.”

John Day
    Participant

Deaths dropped fast in every Peruvian state where early outpatient ivermectin was introduced as treatment this past spring and summer.
    Sharp Reductions in COVID-19 Case Fatalities and Excess Deaths in Peru in Close Time Conjunction, State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3765018

Pierre Kory’s testimony before the Senate on ivermectin, which I posted again yesterday, has been removed by YouTube:

zerosum
    Participant

WARS – everywhere

Hedge funds have lost many billions because other people have taken over their game.
    ———–

“The vaccine wars have started. Get yourself some vitamin D.”
    ????
    There must be some smart people that made money off wall street,(gameStop), that could get involved in the vaccine war.
    (helping the average person)
    ——–
    • Do The Democrats Really Want Unity? (Turley)
    notice to politician:
    People believe that action speak louder than words
    —–

• Farmers’ Protests Reflect Existential Crisis of Indian Agriculture (OffG)

Pay attention. Get informed. What is happening in India is important for all your grandkids.
    This is a fight for who will be controlling the social/economic future.
    Who will be tomorrows tribal chieftains.
    Will Bill Gates become a tribal chieftain in India?
    ———
    “Pierre Kory’s testimony before the Senate on ivermectin, which I posted again yesterday, had been removed by YouTube:”
    Its too bad that there are so few people noticing the different battles that are happening all over the world in this war to decide who will be the “tribal chieftains”

zerosum
    Participant

Vaccine wars everywhere
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/eu-spat-astrazeneca-continues-russia-offers-help-covid-vaccines-live-updates
    EU Spat With AstraZeneca Continues As Russia Offers Help With COVID Vaccines: Live Updates

Replaced it with a Vimeo Kory video. Pretty wild that YouTube starts removing Senate testimony

John Day
    Participant

James Lyons Weiler Ph.D. testifies about “Pathogenic Priming” side effects of vaccines, which are specific to their containing bits that correspond to bits already in the human body, which the immune system will be induced to attack after vaccination. Pennsylvania Congressional testimony is still up.

zerosum
    Participant

pathogenic priming
    There is a condition known as disease enhancement due to pathogenic priming, and this was discovered in vaccinated animals and past vaccine safety studies when they did conduct vaccine safety studies on animals on coronavirus vaccines, where vaccinated animals got more serious disease after being vaccinated, and then when they acquired an infection from the wild type vaccine, more animals got serious infections, serious conditions, and more animals died.

Tell me, a study that shows there is no relationship to the fact that seniors, especially in care homes, and the staff, have been getting “flue vaccines” every year, and that covid 19 is not a pathogenic priming

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Is the “bottom up revolution” illustrated by the Game Stop short squeeze the utterly unforeseen Black Swan we have yearned for these oh so many years? Will the Globalist psychopaths bankrolling the destruction of civilization finally be checked by the Common Man (&/or other gender?) Will Wall Street vampire squids get their legs cut off at last ?

Nope.

The squids may be scared shitless at the moment ( they ARE scared shitless ) but they will soon come to their senses and shoot that dusky old swan exactly the same way that they did with the last populist uprising. They will cut it off and shut it out. ( I refer to the Trump/MAGA populist uprising.) . Team Squid OWNS the machine. It will censor, block and criminalize the communications network ( i.e. the Internet ) that made it possible in the first place. New laws and old tricks are being strategized for swift implementation at this very moment.

And in this manner the insane will both delay the immediacy of the coming Global Civil War , and make it more inevitable, uncontrolled, and violent. Those who the gods would destroy they first make powerful. The insanity part is just a consequence of that. . . as is the “destroyed” part.

I reckon less than one tenth of 1 percent of the general population has INSTANTLY twigged to the implications of the Game Stop kerfuffle . . . but they soon will . And those who see how it must play out will spread the word . . . too little, too late, as usual.

Trump/MAGA was round 1 , the Chinese Bio Warfare attack was round 2 , the fraudulent election takedown of the American Empire (bloodless coup) was round 3 , global Internet censorship (Twitter, Google, et al ) was round 4 , and we are now looking at the first really big punch thrown in round 5 (collapse of the global money system).

Round 5 will end in expulsions, amputations and restrictions that will prevent future attempts to pull off “Game Stop Style” attacks.

Round 6 will be uncontrolled, uncontrollable, and chaotic internecine violence by millions of good people who haven’t the slightest fucking notion of what is actually going on around them. The vast majority will simply be trying to prevent themselves from being murdered by stupid people.

I count among those clueless and hapless people pretty much everyone of you on this fine blog. To make myself unambiguously clear, yes, I am calling you out as clueless, hapless, self-absorbed idiots.

There ! That bridge should burn nicely. Won’t have too many fans around these parts anymore.

Hopefully, ripping into me with all of your individual and collective revenge lust will wake you the fuck up.. Ridicule me ! Prove me wrong. Prove me stupid ! Prove me an arrogant asshole with self delusions of superiority. Maybe the blood lust will increase the blood flow to your starving brain cells.

P.S.
    You should be flattered. You’re part of a tiny handful of people smart enough that I even bother to insult you.

Good bye TAE, it was engaging. I’ll lurk from time to time to see if this had any effect, but I doubt that it will. I won’t be posting again unless there is a noteworthy response, which I doubt . On a human emotion level, there’s a bunch of ya that I really like personally . That’s why I try to slap you back into consciousness.

John Day
    Participant

@D.Benton Smith: So long again, Amigo. I hope your prepping is going better than mine. The work always ends up being more than I thought, and the deer graze and antler shred stuff in the fall and winter. The people aren’t even a problem yet, and the wild hogs don’t come into the edge of town, yet. The weeds ye have with you always, to paraphrase Jesus.

John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/01/reasons-to-cooperate.html
    ​(Iran reports on Russia. Don’t listen!)​
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned against the same scenario that triggered international tensions leading to World War II.
    ​ ​The modern world’s current situation, Putin said on Wednesday, is one where you have “everyone against everyone,” and that resembles the time during the 1930s before the eruption of the world war.
    ​ ​“The scale and complex systemic nature of the challenges” in international relations pose similar threats, he said in an address to the World Economic Forum event, which is usually held in Davos, Switzerland, but it was virtual this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
    ​ ​Existing economic models are causing a “sharp polarization” in views, the Russian president said, which leads to both populism and radicalism.
    “International institutions are weakening, regional conflicts are multiplying, and the global security system is degrading.”
    Putin’s participation in the forum marks his first appearance at the event since 2009, when he was prime minister.
    https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/01/27/643983/Putin-World-War

​Horrors!
    ​Game-changing Iranian Pipeline Set To Launch In March
    ​ ​Over and above the technical details involved in the Goreh-Jask pipeline project, the key point is that the pipeline will allow Iran another method by which it can export huge amounts of oil without being prey to U.S. sanctions and it will also allow Iran to do this whilst at the same time causing chaos for a third of the rest of the world’s oil shipments through blockading the Strait of Hormuz, should it wish to do so again. “The logistical model Iran has at present is not sustainable in the current circumstances, with around 90 per cent of all of its oil for export currently loaded at Kharg Island – with most of the remaining loads going through terminals on Lavan and Sirri – making it an obvious and easy target for the U.S. and its proxies to cripple Iran’s oil sector and therefore its economy,” a senior oil and gas industry source who works closely with Iran’s Petroleum Ministry told OilPrice.com. “Conversely, Iran wants to be able to use the threat – or reality – of closing the Strait of Hormuz for political reasons without also completing destroying its own oil exports revenue stream,” he said.
    https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Game-changing-Iranian-Pipeline-Set-To-Launch-In-March.html

​From the mouths of Slavs…
    ‘Where is the line between global business & attempts to control society?’ Putin asks Davos as he calls out power of Big Tech
    “Where is the line between a successful global business, in-demand services and consolidation of big data – and attempts to harshly and unilaterally govern society, replace legitimate democratic institutions, restrict one’s natural right to decide for themselves how to live, what to choose, what stance to express freely?” Putin wondered.
    “We’ve all seen this just now in the US. And everybody understands what I’m talking about,” he added.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/513768-putin-slams-big-tech-in-davos/

TOXIC CHEMICALS THREATEN HUMANITY’S ABILITY TO REPRODUCE​ (“PLASTICS”)
    In a new book, epidemiologist Shanna Swan looks at the impact of environmental chemicals on human sexuality and reproductive systems.
    https://theintercept.com/2021/01/24/toxic-chemicals-human-sexuality-shanna-swan/

zerosum
    Participant

@D Benton Smith
    ” That’s why I try to slap you back into consciousness.”
    hehehehe
    Every one has an opinion. Its nice of you to give us your input.
    My crystal is rather foggy. I don’t see the future, in your crystal ball, any better than in mine.
    The details, are too foggy.
    (Are you planning to be a “tribal chief?)

cloudhidden
    Participant

@D Benton Smith
    For Christ’s sake……..we want and need a diversity of views here, yours included.
    Yours Included.
    Please, stick around.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@DBentonSmith

You are one of the few that realize the war has already begun, that the Game Stop skirmish was in fact a deep penetration into the heart of the Wall Street Death Star. Do not let your frustration lead you to concede the field. Not unless you have other battlefields which are more productive and worthy.

As for being called a clueless idiot… well, I’ve known that for a long time now, so it only gave me a chuckle. I can’t hold a candle to the great men of the world and I know it. To think otherwise would be delusional. I think that Dr. D would agree that having the ego crushed and put in its place is a good thing. It’s no fun to be sure, but only then can the learning process truly begin, learning to live and work within natural law.

“The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.” – Socrates

kultsommer
    Participant

After the speech by Dr James Lyon – two or three person lame hand clap. Members of CON playing the game of “not being there” to hear it.

Dr. D
    Participant

Perhaps making 10-bagger in BTC from $4k to $40k and converting it to real assets is clueless, but what else can I do? Your honor, the money was just sitting there. The stores in which to buy Ball jars are still open. I’m not made of stone.

https://www.baryonyxknife.com/snaths.html
    https://hosstools.com/product-category/wheel-hoes/
    https://www.victoryseeds.com/heirloom-vegetables.html

I ask the jury: if I’m guilty, what man among you is innocent?

chettt
    Participant

I was totally outraged by the YouTube censorship but a quick search found this video on their site…

LIVE: Anti-Vaccine Doctor Testifies at Senate Homeland Security Hearing on Covid-19 Treatments

Rototillerman
    Participant

@D Benton Smith: it would be hard to rip into you, prove you wrong, etc etc when I agree with you. On all of your points, although I do kind of reserve judgement on how long it will take to get to round 6 (the kinetic round); never underestimate apathy, confusion and media manipulation, and we are likely to see a couple more rounds 5a, 5b, 5c, etc. One of those was announced this morning on reddit by WallStreetBets, and it’s a doozy: they want to take on $SLV, the silver ETF:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/reddit-rebellion-about-descend-precious-metals-market

Now THERE is a rich vein (pun intended) of shorts and manipulation, and taking that on would be epic. Almost makes me want to set up an account at a brokerage just to get in on the fun with a little coin that I wouldn’t care if I lost.

Mr. House
    Participant

The rebellion is over, the exchanges have stopped them from trading. Are you surprised?

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

Knowing what we know now about the media and basically anyone in the top 10% lying to us, a thought, what if global warming was a ruse to get people to stop using energy? What if we’ve passed peak oil and covid is a substitute for telling the truth?

DETROIT – General Motors wants to end production of all diesel- and gasoline-powered cars, trucks and SUVs by 2035 and shift its entire new fleet to electric vehicles as part of a broader plan to become carbon neutral by 2040, the company said Thursday.

Uh huh

Mr. House
    Participant

Can’t have another Long Term Capital Management, Rules for thee but not for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Dr. D you are on fire.
    And absolutely correct.

“Cause looks to me like you’re trying to unseat and overthrow the government.” The Pelosi-Hillary-Led Coup January 6, 2021.

“then replace government, semi-responsive rule with corporate completely-unaccountable rule.”
    White House Fellowships, Congressional Fellowships and SecDef-Corporate Fellowships for active military officers assures the complete interpenetration of Gov’t by private corporations.

zerosum
    Participant

Quick get your vaccine before its declared “not working”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/noThe New York Times
    Novavax’s Vaccine Works Well — Except on Variant First Found in South Africavavax-s-vaccine-works-well-except-on-variant-first-found-in-south-africa/ar-BB1dbC1A?ocid=msedgntp

“We have the first trial — we are the first to conduct an efficacy trial — in the face of a changing virus,” said Stanley Erck, the president and chief executive of Novavax. He said that researchers expected the variants could change the trial results, but “the amount of change has been a bit of a surprise to everyone.”

The South Africa trial was relatively small — with just 4,400 volunteers — and was not designed to come up with a precise estimate of how much protection the vaccine provides. Still, the results were striking enough that the company said it would soon begin testing a new vaccine tailored to protect against the variant from South Africa. “You’re going to have to make new vaccines,” Mr. Erck said.

While the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines rely on a newer mRNA technology that has not been used in previous vaccines, Novavax’s candidate employs an older, more established method that relies on injecting coronavirus proteins to provoke an immune response.

The fact that three vaccines all appeared to show lowered effectiveness against the variant from South Africa is not encouraging, and the results Novavax announced Thursday were the first to occur outside of a laboratory, testing how well a vaccine worked in people infected with a new variant. Johnson & Johnson is also on the cusp of announcing results of its Covid-19 vaccine trials, and has also tested its candidate in South Africa.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@V. Arnold

Dear SIr,

Allow me to suggest Eugene de Blaas paintings.

Excellent; thanks for the link. Beautiful paintings indeed…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Flouncers all seem to follow a pattern; generally criticize the commenters as less than worthy, implying their own superiority, and then come back before once again saying they are not commenting anymore…
    The really silly ones come back a number of times…go figure… 😉

WES
    Participant

The first rule of the House of Wall Street is: “if you are losing, change the rules!”

That is exactly what they are doing!

The little people are not allowed to have yachts!

WES
    Participant

As for the WitchWatch app, the good folks of Salen in 1692 didn’t need the internet to hang my ancestor, Bridget Bishop!

WES
    Participant

Bredon:

May you find happiness in your new happy hunting grounds!

WES
    Participant

Mr. House:

This is just Mary Bara trying to boost her GM stock options!

WES
    Participant

Just as I predicted, the Dems are ratcheting up the RussiaRussiaRussia narrative which is the reason Julian must never be released alive because he would spoil their narrative.

WES
    Participant

The RINO republican mitch threw their senate majority to the Dems so he could return to selling repub votes to Dems.

However I am hoping the power hungry Dems reneg on the deal they made with the snake mitch and elect to go with simple majorities rather than the customery 60 vote senate rule.

It would serve the snake mitch right to be double crossed! Something he is good at.

I would like nothing more than see mitch the snake go down in history as the self serving snake who destroyed the corrupt RINO republican party as it now exist, for betraying republican voters!

zerosum
    Participant

Everywhere I look, the TV is explaining how a group off blue collar got together to make a company stock go up. Too bad, that they don’t explain how the same tricks, (blowing a bubble), was used by the big boys for the last 10 years using printed money and making a fortune.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.