Debt Rattle July 10 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 10 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin The Day of the God 1894   • Asymptomatic Transmission More Myth Than Reality (LSN) /span> • Covid Cases In Jabbed Brits Soar 85%
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 10 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

This site is a wealth of Buddhist (Thai Forest Monks) wisdom and meditations. It’s the real deal and I personally reccomend it. It is in English if that’s your preference; or Thai or…
    But do give it a listen…
    (I checked the link and it works)

https://www.dhammatalks.org/

V. Arnold
    Participant

I despair at the declining mental health of my fellow countrymen; but saw this coming long ago…
    Which is one of a number of reasons I left…
    I’m just not sure ya’ll get it…
    I think mostly not…
    …bad tidings to come, I fear…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Paul Gauguin The Day of the God 1894

Interesting title The Day of the God…no idea…but I like the painting…

Germ
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

I left the US too.

One beautiful warm evening in 2012, that I still recall so well, I was standing on a balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in NC talking with my brother-in-law. I explained to him that I had a bad feeling about the state of affairs in the US and understood what it must have felt like for Jews living in Germany in the years before Hitler. The smart ones realised what was about to unfold and decided to leave the country just before TSHTF.

He thought I was nuts.
    I left the US with my wife and son the following year.

Just the other day he told me on the telephone how wrong he was then, and how prescient I had been!
    He feels that with a wife, two kids and a mortgage (‘the full catastrophe’) he’s now just too embeded to be able to leave.

“Better a few years to soon, that a day too late!”

Germ
    Participant

25-minute video on COVID-19 and the mRNA vaccine. Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole discusses the virus & the vaccine including how it works & the spike protein impact. Also, he discusses the implications of vaccination for people who already have COVID-19 antibodies. The real question: why are governments mandating vaccines or pushing them?

At the 8 min mark Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole – “In some states, we have more deaths from the vaccine than Covid itself”

The Truth About Covid-19, Lockdowns, and mRNA Vaccines

V. Arnold
    Participant

Germ
    @ V. Arnold

I left the US too.

2003 for me; 57, unemployed, highly skilled CAD designer, shit relationship, broke, and this job came up; Thailand and needed all my skills…yee HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Here I am 18 years later…content and as secure as one can actually be…
    …oh, and I left that job a year later…shit owner, and control freak…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Addendum: Bush’s March 19th attack of Iraq pushed me over the edge…I just couldn’t abide the lies any longer…

oxymoron
    Participant

V. Arnold thanks for the meditations link. Mental Health stuff is important right now especially when you really grasp the depths of the current systemic shift. It is huge. Kunstler is getting it. Alot of us here at TAE are as well.

I moved out of Melbourne (nearly 5 million pop) 2010 but started saving as a lowly dishwasher/musician in 2003 and bought some off-grid land close in to a little town around 2005. I had a bad feeling about energy/power and a society of people dependent on the state for the necessities of their existence.

How crazy is this headline? Is it just me?

Top 5 symptoms for fully vaccinated

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer
    Keymaster

I laughed when I saw that…Orwell strikes again… 😉

oxymoron
    Participant

I think Orobos commented yesterday on the Reiner Fullmich interview with whitney webb. I also have watched it and tempted to go a second round just to let it all sink in. Whitney and Reiner make an interesting observation (Madamski would probably agree) that these elites are not necessarily ‘evil’ but more or less stark raving mad from lack of contact with regular people or critical feedback loops. For those who haven’t watched at around 1 hour and 5 mins in it gets discussed and is just fantastic research and investigation.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Bad news. The first hospital located in the central NY area announced all staff have to be vaccinated. St Joseph’s Hospital Health Center in Syracuse (owned by Trinity, which has 122,000 staff across the country).

The parasitic class is stark raving mad? It must be a transmissible disease because it seems to have spread to an awful lot of people. I am at a complete loss as to how this is happening and what the outcome will be for us nonvaxxed.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ V. Arnold

Thank you for the comment and link. I have started listening to the basics.
    https://www.dhammatalks.org/mp3_collections_index.html#basics
    I have always been interested in Buddhism since I first encountered it in high school during my course on world religions and even bought a book later in life. I found the book difficult to understand and took away from it freeing myself from attachment greatly reduced pain. I also benefited from the right though, speech and actions and I need to be reminded of the basic things. I enjoyed the first item that I listened to.

Germ
    Participant

@VArnold

I have fond memories of many trips to Thailand during the 80’s & 90’s. Love the islands – Diving in Ko Tao. Floating around in Ko Lanta and Ko Chang ;-))

The 80’s were good times, before the ‘great acceleration’:

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/International-tourist-arrivals-in-Thailand-1970-2012-Source-TAT-2013b_fig1_271673922

I’m going to bet you’re living in Chiang Mai.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I think we are heading towards some kind of tragic mass-conflagration in the USA. I can feel it. The pressure just keeps building and building. The only thing I don’t know is what form it will ultimately take.

Germ
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Where are we going?
    You only know what you read/hear.
    Special people read TAE

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/media-bias-chart
    AllSides Media Bias Chart
    The AllSides Media Bias Chart™ helps you to easily identify different perspectives so you can get the full picture and think for yourself. Knowing the political bias of media outlets allows you to consume a balanced news diet and avoid manipulation and fake news. Everyone is biased, but hidden bias misleads and divides us. The AllSides Media Bias Chart™ is based on our full and growing list of over 800 media bias ratings. These ratings inform our balanced newsfeed.

Unless otherwise noted, AllSides rates only online content, not TV, radio, or broadcast content. Our chart helps to free you from filter bubbles so you can consider multiple perspectives. Learn about the different types of media bias.
    ——–
    Uttar Pradesh has ivermectin. Maharashtra does not.

Uttar Pradesh, estimated population to be 237 million
    Maharashtra, second most populous state, estimated to be 124.7 Million

Noirette
    Participant

On Trump announces class action lawsuit against Twitter, FB, Goog. – prev. thread.

What happened is that social media and TV, and even print, all upped their watchers, users, inscribers, subscribers, ratings, during the Killary – Trump contest. The more they clarioned Trump, or gave him platforms, oppos to speak, time, the better they did. (When they showed Killary.. hm .. pretty dismal..)

When Trump won fair-n-square, “the Dems”, aka the pretend duopoly of front-line pols, went flap-lally-doo as they had not envisaged that outcome and neglected to take measures to prevent it. Understandable, as “the Dems” have no interest in politics at all (it is all about money, +++ amounts, and instituted power positions) and have no clue about what the electorate wants or whatever – anything ‘governance’ – really.

They blamed an outside enemy, a traditional scapegoat (Russia, Russia, Russia) as they confusedly felt they couldn’t diss the deplorables, a large chunk of voters.

In fact, they were incandescent furious at social media and made a vow to control it (after praising it for help in the election of Obama, remember O was the first major Pol. to ‘handle’ social media..); they blamed Assange and ‘hackers’ and swore to have him silenced for ever, as an example, and to punish other ‘hackers’; their loathing for ‘deplorables’ hit the screeching red area -> revenge was on the cards.

Once the Bidadmin was in place (here using Twitter as an example), Twit bans Trump, on orders from the Gvmt. It also toes the line on COV19 origins, censoring various povs, then abruptly switching their position on orders from above (China origins..)

The Bidadmin is more powerful than Twit, and Twit is more powerful than Trump. *Say* .. and so it goes.

The deplorables are being turned into domestic terrorists who participated in or covertly supported ‘an insurrection’ !

Until recently ‘terrorists’ inside USA lands were still painted as foreign agents, infiltrators (> 9/11), or, even if citizens, in the grip of radical, foreign-born, organised, mind-sets, intent on harming the US .. e.g. Jihadists, Muslin terrorists … No more! The enemy is within!

This is a turning point…Imho many ppl understand this but don’t know what to do.

Trump, to endure, or go down in history as more important than a place-holder role, should have pardoned Assange. + His present lawsuit is a mistake, it won’t lead anywhere, and smells like sour-grapes.

Noirette
    Participant

heh funny typo muslin terrorist 🙂 – draped in muslim veils, curtains, idk…

Kimo
    Participant

“Proof that puts an end to the Sars-CoV-2 Narrative” | Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D.
    I’m having difficulty reconciling Bhakdi’s conclusion that 99.9% are already immune trained to cope with this virus, to infection events that have taken place over the last 20 months or so.
    For instance, the deaths on the Diamond Princess. Is it possible that our learned response to Covid viruses was/is inadequate to a gain of function virus? Or was the event conjured in some fashion to capture headlines? Can anyone comment?

zerosum
    Participant

In Many Cities In America, The Criminals Are Starting To Gain Firm Control Of The Streets
    BY TYLER DURDEN

This site can’t be reached

The link cannot post
    I’m having Trouble posting this info.

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

@ R.I.M. 79353

Top 5 symptoms for fully vaccinated

Was looking for symptoms like:

Able to leap small puddles of water in a single bound, otherwise walk on such water.

Sneezing when faced with facts.

Cannot see rationality in a mirror., or Dracula either.

Cannot hear anything disagreeable.

Inability to civilly respond to alternative realities, assumes form of a tightly closed clam.

or something along those lines, but No!

laffin_boy
    Participant

@absolute galore (in #79193):

My belated apology for my comments re: Jim Kunstler. If I can’t express my thoughts without getting snarky then I don’t deserve the soapbox.

laffin_boy
    Participant

In my longish post of 3 days ago (#79122) I attempted to summarize several subjects – each of which could benefit from multiple books – so my coverage of each topic was superficial at best. I’d like to take one of those subjects – Sociopaths – and talk about it in more debth because it’s my strong belief that unless we truly understand the sociopathic personality then it’s impossible for us to understand the culture that we’re attempting to survive in. Yes, that’s a strong claim to make but please read on and see where this goes.

First some guidelines:

— If I use the word Sociopath i’m NOT using it as an insult (ie: “wacko” or “nutcase”). I’m only using the word in a strict clinical sense – some one who exhibits most or all of the aberrant personality traits as listed in DSM 5 or other authoritative sources. (Yes, I know, “Sociopath” was last week’s term so now the DSM calls this “Antisocial Personality Disorders”. DSM 6 will have a new name…)

— Psychopath = Sociopath in my book. I prefer to use Sociopath and am not interested in the pseudo-psychological syntax.

Ok, what’s a Sociopath? It’s an adult who exhibits most or all of these personality traits:

Complete lack of Empathy for Others
    — Strong desire for Power over others
    — Grandiose Sense of Self
    — Manipulative
    — Pathological Liar
    — See their Self-Serving behaviors as Right & Necessary
    — Glibness and Superficial Charm – often to extreme degree
    — Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt.
    — Incapable of Love
    — Need for Frequent or Constant Stimulation

Sociopaths reportedly make up approx 2-3% of the general population. Consistently. Male / Female ratio reported to be around 10 males to 1 female. Appears to have a strong genetic component. (which the Mental Health Industry discounts – bad for business, don’t you know)

Ok, lets talk about why this is important to us today:

In traditional cultures that lived in villages or small settlements where everybody knew everybody else personally (search: “Dunbar’s Number”) sociopaths could not become a problem for the tribe or clan because everybody knew Jake was not to be trusted or relied upon because he wasn’t a “team player” and so Jake couldn’t get any “traction” to follow his instincts because his “cover” was blown. He had no choice but to work with the tribe or get exiled. (which, in early times, was often a death sentence)

But we don’t live in tribes or extended families anymore. In fact many of us are physically and/or emotionally separated from our birth families. Most of us today live in areas where we don’t even know our neighbors. And our friends? Well they’re on FacePlant. And we don’t really know if they’re real or just bots. We used to shop at neighborhood stores but now it’s Amazon & WallyWorld. In fact most of our interactions with other people (?) are digital or virtual.

Now think about it. If you wanted to design a world where sociopaths could thrive – where they could use their “talents” to rise to the top – could you do any better than the fractured, atomized world we live in today?

One of our normal human traits is to see ourselves as a personality-type model of how all people “are”. IE: all people are like us – which, obviously isn’t true – but it does seem to be “normal”. So we tend to expect others to act & feel as we do. And because the worst sociopaths tend to be the most charming (at first) their true nature tends to be invisible in autonomous societies like ours. Until it’s too late.

I know a local therapist who did her PHD thesis on sociopaths. And her research showed that at least 50% of American Corporate CEOs have most or all of the traits of Sociopathy. Do you want to guess at the likely % for our politicians?

Depending on your definitions there have been something like 2 dozen civilizations that existed before ours. Every single one of them collapsed. Every one. (score so far: Mother Nature: 24 – Civilized Man: 0) Joseph Tainter(*) and other have written well reasoned explanations for this phenomenon but i’m offering up another one. The observable fact that in any culture that gets too big sociopaths automatically rise to then top and suck the very life out of it. As they’re doing right now to ours.

(*) Jos Tainter interview w/ Chris Martenson:

The Collapse of Complex Societies – J Tainter (epub) (free)

The Collapse of Complex Societies – J Tainter (pdf) (free)

Germ
    Participant

“A manufactured illusion.”
    Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich

https://odysee.com/@FwapUK:1/A-manufactured-illusion.-Dr-David-Martin-with-Reiner-Fuellmich-9_7_21_-720p:5

Germ
    Participant

The surgeon who operated on an Italian girl, Camilla Canepa, who died at the age of 18 from the effects of the vaccine, said he has never seen anything like this. “It’s not normal,” he added.

Surgeon who operated on young Italian vaccine victim: ‘You have never seen anything like this’

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

@ laffin_boy #79374

You might find Kevin Dutton’s book “The Wisdom of Psychopaths Lessons In Life from Saints, Spies and Serial Killers” ISBN 978-0-434-02067-6 of interest. Professor Dutton is a research psychologist at Magdalen College, University of Oxford and Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and the Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy. He has organised his thesis in the form of an old fashioned book, complete with definition of terms and vocabulary (to avoid mistaken understandings) which is of considerable value to communications. An easy and engrossing read (hard to put down) that will definitely increase your understanding and appreciation of the subject.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

It’s quite a “Covid Rattle” today (plus Haiti). I’m frankly wanting to move on with post-pandemic life, but there’s too much authoritarian bullsh## that’s still being foisted upon us in the name of anti-Covid (which is arguably deadlier than Covid for most people.)

laffin_boy
    Participant

@germ (re: #79310)

Thanks for the MC Miller link.

My micro quibble with his talk is that I think it would tend to leave many with the impression that a propaganda campaign of this magnitude is brand new in the US. And, no, he didn’t actually say that but that’s the impression that I was left with which is obviously not the case at all (or, i’m sure, his intent).

As your Bernays quote (“Propaganda is the executive arm of the invisible government”) implies “managing the narrative” on ALL aspects of our collective existence has been increasing in both intensity and sophistication for the last century. What we’ve actually seen in the last 18 mos is the “curtain” being drawn back to some degree as the “String Pullers” lose their fear of exposure. (And we can only hope they’ve exposed themselves too soon)

BTW, here’s a site where you can download the following classic books on propaganda:

https://b-ok.cc

They have:

— Propaganda by Edward Bernays
    — The Engineering of Consent – Bernays
    — Crystallizing Public Opinion – Bernays
    — Propaganda by Jacques Ellul
    — Taking the Risk Out of Democracy by Alex Carey

all highly recommended

(as well as billions of other books – it’s a gold mine)

laffin_boy
    Participant

@Formerly T-Bear

You might find Kevin Dutton’s book “The Wisdom of Psychopaths Lessons In Life from Saints, Spies and Serial Killers”…of interest.

Thanks! I’ll check it out. Much of the “popular” literature on the subject is pretty poor.

And anyone else who’s interested can download your recommendation for free at:
    The Wisdom of Psychopaths (epub)

Germ
    Participant

I Am Fishead: Are Corporate Leaders Psychopaths?

“Through interviews with renowned psychologist Professor Philip Zimbardo, leading expert on psychopathy Professor Robert Hare, former President of Czech Republic and playwright Vaclav Havel, authors Gary Greenberg and Christopher Lane, professor Nicholas Christakis, among numerous other thinkers, we have delved into the world of psychopaths and heroes and revealed shocking implications for us and our society.”

I Am Fishead: Are Corporate Leaders Psychopaths?

Germ
    Participant
    Kimo
    Participant

“Proof that puts an end to the Sars-CoV-2 Narrative” | Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, M.D.
    This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s Terms of Service.
    Still available here:
    https://odysee.com/@TruthPills:5/sucharit-stop-now:0

Recent papers suggest vaccine immune response for 99.9% of recipients indicates prior exposure. It’s risk with no benefit to use current vaccines, they should be stopped immediately.

Links to papers summarized in the video:
    https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0249499
    https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab465/6279075
    https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cell.2021.06.005
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352396421002036

hexadec
    Participant

Noirette, I have thought Trump should look into suing the CIA, NSA, FBI, CNN, MSNBC, DNC, etc, etc, etc, for the coup attempt of Russiagate. He should pick a nice round number like a trillion dollars for publicity. What is a thwarted presidency worth?

Germ
    Participant

Holy shit!
    Cheers.

Germ
    Participant

“Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
    $100 vax cash will be offered to Franklin County residents getting their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at this clinic while supplies last.”

https://www.columbus.gov/c19vax/

Germ
    Participant

Here in the UK we are being played for fools:

Table 3 reports that the case fatality rate for the so-called Delta variant is 0.2% and for the Lambda it’s 0%.
    Older Alpha CFR is 1.9%.
    i.e. newer variants less deadly.

Project fear wants us to believe otherwise.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1001009/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_18.pdf

Oroboros
    Participant

Another person who studied psychopathy his whole career

Robert Hare

http://hare.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Hare

Bill7
    Participant

Karl Denninger’s purposely-inflammatory act is getting a bit stale, IMO: Mister Denninger pull some factual facts together, then oddly claims it’s my fault (and yours) that the covid-con has had such traction; you and I are supposed to “rise up” (Hmm) and stop it, as though we are of *equal agency, and directed purpose* to those perpetrating this *Class-Based* covid-con. Mister Denninger never once mentions class-relations..

He’s just another part of the act.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.