Debt Rattle July 14 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 14 2020

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant

Dear everyone,

The burden of truth lies not with myself or you, but with our esteemed governments. Now i’m only 36 but i’m rather certain the government doesn’t generally tell the truth from my short time on earth. Here is an idea, perhaps we are living thru the transition from American Empire to something else as we speak. And our kind world leaders have decided to do it some other way then world war. Do you think they’d just come out and tell you that? Or concoct some other story to keep you distracted and then one day you wake up and they’re like welcome to new world, sorry about the old world.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The burden of truth lies not with myself or you, but with our esteemed governments. Now i’m only 36 but i’m rather certain the government doesn’t generally tell the truth from my short time on earth.

I dis-agree wholeheartedly. If the burden of truth doesn’t lie within each of us individually; then I submit we are well and truly lost…
    IMO, governments are a necessary evil; never ever, to be trusted or believed.
    I do agree we are in some type of transition, wrought by the utterly corrupt capitalists having destroyed markets and all international free (a myth) trade.
    If we avoid war (other than the present conflicts) we’ll be fortunate; but most western societies will continue to be chaotic…
    …and that is a danger; the violence of which is unpredictable…

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.