Debt Rattle June 30 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 30 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Ivan Aivazovsky The Ninth Wave 1849   • Why COVID is like AIDS (Berenson) • Covid’s Warped Vaccines (Weisser) • Lisbon Court: Only 0.9% Of Verifi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 30 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ivan Aivazovsky The Ninth Wave 1849

This one knocked my socks off; having spent months at sea in the North Pacific, I;ve got a clue about the sea…I’ve seen the Green Flash…
    …and this art knocks my socks off…..

V. Arnold
    Participant

Sitting Bull on warriors: taking care of the elders among myriad other of life’s taskes…
    Where are our warriors?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D said yesterday:

“Keep fighting! We all agree!” while also saying, as yesterday’s scientists “We all know it’s totally irrational, illogical, illegal, immoral, and violent, but I just CAN’T tell the truth and admit 95% of us Leftists ALSO agree with you.”

“However tiny a microaggression if it’s the first time you’ve lifted a finger, eaten solid food, taken a step toward being an adult, it IS hard. The pain is just as real as for any general or Assange lifting far more. But you just have to do it. Maturity is nothing people want, but it’s part of the implicate order that is the basis of the universe.”

Any spiritually aware adult would understand that Clown World is enabled by sick EGOs that believe “everything I do is good by definition, by any means necessary, regardless how harmful or wrong”…

“Good will be hard and narrow, hidden, uncertain, unpraised work.”

No one wants to grow up in post WWII ‘MeriKa ~ We the Sheeple have abandoned good for instant gratification.

USofA = Empire of the Child = EVIL

Magical thinking in children or adults refers to a psychological process in which one links an action or event to another entirely unrelated action or event.”

“Egocentric thinking is the normal tendency for a young child to see everything that happens as it relates to him- or herself. This is not selfishness. Young children are unable to understand different points of view. For example, a preschool child might sympathize with his or her father and try to comfort him by offering a favorite toy or stuffed animal, reasoning that what helps the child feel better will also comfort the adult.”

Magical thinking is a child’s belief that what he or she wishes or expects can affect what really happens. For example, if a child wants very much for something to happen, and it does, the child believes he or she caused it to happen.”

Lying, cheating & stealing to fulfill magical thinking fantasies are the hallmark of the child EGO ~ Spiritually cognizant parents are necessary to mentor children to mature out of their self-centered trances, but we live in a reality where the majority of parents chose to stay in their child EGOs, which are driven by vanity & pride, rejecting normal adult development.

Becoming loving/helpful members of humanity is a mature, spiritual path, but at this point becoming altruistic is just another ruse for further self aggrandizement.

That is why the majority of non-profits are looted by their own management to the tune of 70-90% of donations received, including artifices to increase donor contributions…

Wealth = Power = Total fulfillment of the child EGO.

“Their consciences have been seared, as if with a hot iron…”

RE: CJ Hopkins- ‘The War on Reality’: Children construct their own fantastical visions of reality ~ I’m constantly amazed at how many miss the underlying issues at hand.

“Propaganda, an influential book written by Edward L. Bernays in 1928, incorporated the literature from social science and psychological manipulation into an examination of the techniques of public communication ~ Propaganda explored the psychology behind manipulating masses and the ability to use symbolic action and propaganda to influence politics, effect social change, and lobby for gender and racial equality.”

Children are easily beguiled & misled when you appeal to their base instincts & celebrate child EGO-based self-centered thinking/behavior…

Starting enmasse with the boomers, the reprobate elite became focused on exploiting the gullible child EGO for profit, power & herd management (see Bernays).

Authoritarian patriarchal norms were the first to be destroyed (White Man Bad), followed by social & spiritual norms…

What followed was an actual rebellion of the child EGOs (from the Beat Generation on, including the advent of mass drug use et al. to alter reality & escape conscience). The rebellion destroyed the normal process of creating mature, spiritually equipped humans.

In the Empire of the Child truth is subjective & selfishness is not only celebrated, it IS the norm.

Additionally, tribalism is very easy to create & foster as children always devolve into cliques ~ US (child EGO) vs. THEM (adult EGO).

Which is how we now find humanity living in Clown World ~ ANYTHING that protects/reveres the child EGO is legitimized, including suspension of the rule-of-law & burning the social contract.

Just 30 years ago Clown World insanity like the blatant theft of the 2020 elections, & recently Biden/FBI/NSA/CIA engaging in Nixonian spying on Tucker Carlson, would have been unthinkable, but now anyone that challenges the Empire of the Child is no longer protected by jurisprudence ~ White Man Bad!

In the past empirical collapse would be the worst case scenario, but never before in history has existed an empire like the United States of Children, armed with toys like thermal nukes, F15s, et cetera, et cetera…

The next time you see the 2nd most powerful whore in the world obfuscate behind her impish grin & the cackle of a fool, ask yourself: Is that not the behavior of a bad child?

Doc Robinson: “What will it take for a vast majority to realize that they are being played?”

Children love to play games & bad children ALWAYS cheat.

FWFS

The unity of thinking in the Covid nations may mean that getting injected is a new part of the masonic ritual. /s. Kind of like “remote controlled mice“.
    How is it that history constantly repeats the pattern that the vast majority is easily bullied by a select, malignant few? Using Zinn logic, I suppose it’s because when the majority did chuck the bullies out, history didn’t record it.
    No history=happier times.

I still think that here in the US, “operation warp speed” is waiting in the wings should Trump decide to “win a third time”.

CJ Hopkins is talking about a kind of “learned helplessness”. It is the product of severe abuse.
    Ilargi- You really nailed it with the painting today, title and all.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Great article on how conventional farming is destroying soil life. Do check out Zach Bush’s work on glyphosate. He was previously a doctor developing chemotherapy but switched gears when he started to study the impact of ubiquitous use of glyphosate on the health of all life forms.

Veracious Poet- nice post.
    Before I ever heard the word “narcissism” I met people who ran on the rule “if it was bad it wasn’t me; if it was me it wasn’t bad.” Kinda like Nixon.

oxymoron
    Participant

Today I met with a client to do some garden work for her She told me how she had just watched the standing ovation at Wimbledon for female research scientist at Oxford, she said she cried. She said that just knowing there where people out there doing work so tirelessly to keep us safe and help get us out of this nightmare moved her to tears.
    I mentioned Ivermectin and it’s amazing results with patients in care and it’s prophylaxis results – she got angry at me and said it was that kind of rubbish that is diluting the drive to get everyone vaxxed. I nodded like a coward and smiled a vacant empty smile that went past her face to the endless horizon time line and thought – yep – we are screwed.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Before it’s News” yesterday. A suspect source, but you don’t have to credit Cahill for nothing. All she’s doing is reading the 10 years of mRNA research to you. It causes exactly this, which is why it couldn’t get approved and isn’t now. I appreciate any expert stating the obvious as a nice change of pace, but it means she’s “Literate.” …Here’s the problem: even as a top doctor, with other top doctors, quoting 10 years of Moderna’s own research, she’s still considered an “unhinged conspiracy theorist.” “Believe the Science, believe the doctors.” Which ones? “The ones we say, of course. Believe the doctors, not the doctors. The doctors know, unlike the doctors.

Now why are the people confused? Who cares? Their confusion in the ranks allows us to kill them by the millions. Te he.

“Covid vaccines has now registered almost 6,000 deaths, just in the first five months. Compare this to 2019, when there were only 605 deaths reported in the whole year, for all vaccines combined. That’s more than an order of magnitude increase.”

Don’t look at the VERS report, look at the VERS report! Can’t you see it’s safe? Science!

“Yes, I have been locked out of Linked In and my account has been shut down.” Robert W Malone, MD

Trust the doctors. And they’re not speaking out. Gee I wonder why. LinkedIn is your doctor now. Chad at Facebook makes your medical decisions.

“being obese was associated with nearly ALL the risk that Covid would lead to intensive care or death “”

Ouch. Suggestion: is obesity mostly a disease of inflammation?

“The BIGGE$T Lie -Perhaps Ever (Kamen)”

While I despair anything can break through – even Deagle’s death of 200 million, door-to-door leaving 200m business cards – something like this is their Chernobyl. WHY or why did it take any Chernobyl to discredit the USSR? What on earth could that add? Besides, I figure it was a western paid attack as sometimes suggested. But it’s pretty widely felt that it is. Humans would rather die than change. Hello? TIME is change. “Time is One d—-d thing after another.” Their sole enemy: reality itself.

Technocracy is a neofeudal, totalitarian system based upon communitarian principles.”

That is, it’s the new Soviet Union, and just as equitable. But they told you all along, every day. Surprise!

“emergency use authorization, which is a rigorous process that includes clinical trials.”

Hahahahahaaha! Except for the part where it’s the OPPOSITE. #OppositeLand. If we said it, it’s false. If it’s Health, it kills you. Since in #OppositeLand, reporters are both uncurious and illiterate, they didn’t look. Then the readers didn’t read, and the fact-checkers didn’t check.

“immunity might last years, possibly a lifetime”

Which is why we never, ever, EVER allow antibody tests. EVER.

mirrored natural mortality, and that didn’t drastically increase historical death rates, but was nonetheless totally apocalyptic.”

This is one of those “despair” moments. If anyone told you, if they said they wouldn’t even have to try, you’d say there’d be overwhelming resistance. Ha. Ha. Ha. No resistance. The only resistance is TO the truth in DEFENSE of billionaire multi-national corporations that kill a hundred thousand a year for 50 years, and nations that attack 7 brown nations with banned weapons against all international law and kill 6 million people. But Robbie on the corner who wants more vaccine data, he’s the dangerous, untrustworthy one. DOCTOR Robbie, M.D.

“Votes: How many of these over the past 5-6 years?”

All of them. None of the Congressmen, Governors, or Presidents or D.A.s were actually elected. Nobody ever supported their policies. It was all a fraud. I mean, obviously. If voting worked, it’d be illegal.

“majority of non-profits are looted by their own management”

Because the credible, well-meaning supporters (employees AND donors) are all as gullible as fish and twice as trusting. “Daddy would never do that. He almost won a Nobel Prize for child protection.” Yeah, you had me at “Nobel Prize.” Since 2008 that means he’s a mass-murderer. You’d think they’d notice. Try, TRY to have the normal suspicion and cross-checking of a five-year-old. Try.

Yes, as you say, it was well and specifically engineered. But it takes us abdicating all duty and honor for it to work.

Toxic Corporations are Destroying the Planet’s Soil (CP)”

You have bigger problems. Okay, but these products are the only thing that allow large-area monoculture, like tens of square miles. If you want to re-create soil health and get anything but scrub, you’d have to add totally inefficient animal husbandry and human-scale tilling. That means no mega-farms, they’d have to shrink from the size of townships to 200 acres. And still have lower yields. (excluding inputs, which is not a fair comparison. Inputs (aka ‘profits) are so high you’re not far from breakeven when you remove them)

So how are you planning to undo 140 years of land use? Put up the log cabins and barns you knocked down, re-install the hedgerows? What? Re-create local and regional markets? Quadruple food prices when most of the nation is urban? Uh-huh.

Dynomite
    Ya done f’d up now! God himself cannot help you from your stupidity. Based on selfishness.

I say extradite Assange, put him before Congress under oath and book 120 hours of CSPAN time. Have a party!

“Supreme Court Leaves Eviction Moratorium Intact as Roberts and Kavanaugh Join Liberals”

As the Supreme Court is illiterate. But we knew that. And Roberts and Kavanaugh are pro-state, therefore anti-conservative. But we knew that. Roberts was put in for Bush because he believed in an unlimited, dictatorial Executive. Illiterate.

“No State shall … pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.”

Yeah, they’ve done all the other things in Article I, Section 10, Clause 1 too. Ex Post Facto? All the time, but a bit fuzzy, to change tax rates most of the way through the year, Mr. Biden.

“Arizona’s Maricopa County Will Replace All Voting Machines After Audit”

They cleaned the voting machines, so obviously they immediately swapped them. Executive. While Elections are the sole prerogative of the LEGISLATURE. STATE Legislatures. The executive constantly overrides this, did so in multiple states, it’s openly unconstitutional, probably stole a country and their nukes, and no one is arrested.

Justice Thomas says “..the current federal policy on marijuana as “a half-in, half-out regime that simultaneously tolerates and forbids local use of marijuana.”

Yup, because it’s LEGAL for all our friends and golfing buddies, and ILLEGAL if you’re poor or give me any lip. “The Law is in My Mouth.” It’s a “Friends and family” plan. Hunter is family, duh.

Law = Law. Law = Not Law. #Logic! Hell is the absence of reason.

“WH Press Secretary Blames Republicans for Defunding Police”

Yeah I remember when that never happened. I’m not great on the police, but clearly one of the faults of the GOP is that they support them not-absolutely, not blindly, but nigh-unto. But now it’s the Opposite.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

oxymoron
    Participant

Cheering the profiteer in the Royal Box – how velly velly Brittish
    Sarah Gilbert from Whitney Webb’s piece a little while back

Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

For instance, mainstream media has had little, if anything, to say about the role of the vaccine developers’ private company—Vaccitech—in the Oxford-AstraZeneca partnership, a company whose main investors include former top Deutsche Bank executives, Silicon Valley behemoth Google, and the UK government. All of them stand to profit from the vaccine alongside the vaccine’s two developers, Adrian Hill and Sarah Gilbert, who retain an estimated 10 percent stake in the company. Another overlooked point is the plan to dramatically alter the current sales model for the vaccine following the initial wave of its administration, which would see profits soar, especially if the now-obvious push to make COVID-19 vaccination an annual affair for the foreseeable future is made reality.

Mr. House
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

@Mr House. (aids/public view) Interesting question. One can only hope, considering that seems the best available option at this point.

zerosum
    Participant

comments are opinions

Wiggle words

allied connected
    linked affiliated
    joined related
    syndicated bound
    confederated integrated
    associated with

“…. a deception of unprecedented proportions and crimes committed against humanity on a huge scale have been committed here.”
    ———-
    link to • The BIGGE$T Lie -Perhaps Ever (Kamen)
    ERROR
    This account is under investigation or was found in violation of the Medium Rules.

The BIGGE$T Lie is this: We do not yet have a medicine that can prevent and treat every phase of COVID-19 disease
    (look here: ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine)

——–
    Pseudopandemic is the new book by Iain Davis.
    ——
    automatons who were totally incapable of independent thought, and who had no idea what was real and what wasn’t,
    —–
    The reset button was not activated
    • NYC Mayor’s Race “Plunges Into Chaos” On 130,000 ‘Test-Run’ Votes (ZH)
    ———–
    Knowing about our social/economic system does not change it.

@ Veracious Poet,

“Magical thinking
    In the Empire of the Child truth is subjective & selfishness is not only celebrated, it IS the norm.

————-

Mr. House
    Participant

Even if they do retreat, we then begin an investigation along the lines of RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA into .gov and healthcare. Anyone who was found to be lying will be fired and barred from ever serving in either professions again. Anyone who can be proven to have caused unwarranted deaths is executed.

“Better to live one day as a lion then 100 years as a sheep”

zerosum
    Participant

Repeat
    Time to Recalculate

Different people figured out different thing from the same info.
    Some call it “D”, Some call it “C”
    Some People get angry if they are told that they are wrong.
    I’ll keep the peace by calling it “I” and not tell anyone.
    (The answer is hidden at TAE)
    Knowing the right answer/truth about our social/economic system does not change it.

Mr. House
    Participant

Then we break up the tech companies and create an internet bill of rights where you can not use any data collected on any person without them consenting and receiving some sort of compensation. Bailouts are outlawed and the federal reserve is replaced with a supercomputer.

Mr. House
    Participant

Then we greatly reduce the size of the FBI and CIA and NSA. The FBI will be relegated to a support role of local and state law enforcement, nothing more. Each agency will have to be reviewed by congress each year, disclosing all activities and budget and then voted on to see if they can continue in their “mission”.

Mr. House
    Participant

And finally we add term limits to any office and a limit on how long any one person can serve in the federal government as an employee. The supreme court ruling where corporations count as people is reversed. Then we take a rest.

Mr. House
    Participant

After the rest we put in place a law that will break up any corporation that grows beyond a certain dollar size, glass stegal is put back in place, anti trust laws are enforced vigorously and applied with a zeal to newsmedia.

zerosum
    Participant

We, at TAE know ….

weight loss would be the single best way to reduce the risk of Covid – probably even more than a vaccine (and with no side effects).

I’ll keep the peace ….

Doc Robinson
    Participant

• Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines May Stand Guard Against COVID for Years (HDN)

The study report was unedited and “accelerated” by the journal Nature, published two months quicker than they published a study about the long-lasting immunity resulting from a Covid infection (without the vaccines). In a comment yesterday, I mentioned that it wasn’t peer-reviewed, but I was evidently wrong, as today I noticed a mention that it was indeed peer-reviewed.

The article got this apt comment at Nature.com:
    14 people, some of which were infected with COVID. Pretty weak study for something that’s being used by all the major news outlets to promote vaccination.

The co-authors of the study do have some significant conflicts of interest, I mean, “competing interests”:

Competing interests
    The Ellebedy laboratory received funding under sponsored research agreements that are unrelated to the data presented in the current study from Emergent BioSolutions and from AbbVie. A.H.E. is a consultant for Mubadala Investment Company and the founder of ImmuneBio Consulting. J.S.T., A.J.S., M.S.D., and A.H.E. are recipients of a licensing agreement with Abbvie that is unrelated to the data presented in the current study. M.S.D. is a consultant for Inbios, Vir Biotechnology, Fortress Biotech, and Carnival Corporation, and on the Scientific Advisory Boards of Moderna and Immunome. The Diamond laboratory has received unrelated funding support in sponsored research agreements from Moderna, Vir Biotechnology, and Emergent BioSolutions. A patent application related to this work has been filed by Washington University School of Medicine. The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai has filed patent applications relating to SARS-CoV-2 serological assays and NDV-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccines which list Florian Krammer as co-inventor. Mount Sinai has spun out a company, Kantaro, to market serological tests for SARS-CoV-2. Florian Krammer has consulted for Merck and Pfizer (before 2020), and is currently consulting for Pfizer, Seqirus and Avimex. The Krammer laboratory is also collaborating with Pfizer on animal models of SARS-CoV-2. The Shi laboratory has received sponsored research agreements from Pfizer, Gilead, Merck and IGM Sciences Inc.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03738-2_reference.pdf
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03738-2

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Anyone who can be proven to have caused unwarranted deaths is executed.

No, instead, they have to be a dishwasher at a busy urban restaurant as their job until they are literally to old to do any more physical work whatsoever. That would be the worst job to have when you’re in your fifties and sixties and starting to fall apart!

Mr. House
    Participant

Does anyone else feel like the celebration of the pentagon papers is an empty gesture? What did their release actually accomplish? Was the unaccountable behavior of .gov actually controlled after their release or did it get worse?

Antidote
    Participant

Was riffing off of @madamski’s Metheny link and ran into this:

Keep trying you’ll get there

TAE Summary
    Participant

Our sardine fishermen work at night in the dark
    of the moon; daylight or moonlight
    They could not tell where to spread the net,
    unable to see the phosphorescence of the
    shoals of fish.

They work northward from Monterey, coasting
    Santa Cruz; off New Year’s Point or off
    Pigeon Point
    The look-out man will see some lakes of milk-color
    light on the sea’s night-purple; he points,
    and the helmsman
    Turns the dark prow, the motorboat circles the
    gleaming shoal and drifts out her seine-net.

They close the circle
    And purse the bottom of the net, then with great
    labor haul it in.

I cannot tell you
    How beautiful the scene is, and a little terrible,
    then, when the crowded fish
    Know they are caught, and wildly beat from one wall
    to the other of their closing destiny the
    phosphorescent
    Water to a pool of flame, each beautiful slender body
    sheeted with flame, like a live rocket
    A comet’s tail wake of clear yellow flame; while outside
    the narrowing
    Floats and cordage of the net great sea-lions come up
    to watch, sighing in the dark; the vast walls
    of night
    Stand erect to the stars.

Lately I was looking from a night mountain-top
    On a wide city, the colored splendor, galaxies of light:
    how could I help but recall the seine-net
    Gathering the luminous fish? I cannot tell you how
    beautiful the city appeared, and a little terrible.

I thought, We have geared the machines and locked all together
    into inter-dependence; we have built the great cities; now
    There is no escape.
    We have gathered vast populations incapable
    of free survival, insulated
    From the strong earth, each person in himself helpless, on all
    dependent.
    The circle is closed, and the net
    Is being hauled in.
    They hardly feel the cords drawing, yet
    they shine already.
    The inevitable mass-disasters
    Will not come in our time nor in our children’s, but we
    and our children
    Must watch the net draw narrower, government take all
    powers–or revolution, and the new government
    Take more than all, add to kept bodies kept souls–or anarchy,
    the mass-disasters.

These things are Progress;
    Do you marvel our verse is troubled or frowning, while it keeps
    its reason? Or it lets go, lets the mood flow
    In the manner of the recent young men into mere hysteria,
    splintered gleams, crackled laughter.
    But they are
    quite wrong.

There is no reason for amazement: surely one always knew
    that cultures decay, and life’s end is death.

Robinson Jeffers – 1937

John Day
    Participant

@Oxymoron in Oz:
    Craig Hepworth, The Florida Fruit Geek, has a good primer on cold tolerant (Mexican) avocados. The varieties you listed yesterday are either Mexican or Mexican-Guatemalan hybrids.
    Cold Hardy Avocados: Guide to Cultivation and Varieties
    I have found 2 things to protect the tender green bark of the trees from summer sun.
    First, is to gow them from seed, and theymake little self-protecting bushes.
    Second is to have the drip watering system drip for the 4 hottest hours of the day.
    I did not whitewash them.
    The seedlings seem to do better for me than any but the most robust grafted trees, and that robustness is a gamble.
    Getting pure-Mexican avocado seeds is a challenge, anywhere but Mexico, and maybe some areas in California. Mexicans have traditionally propagated by growing seeds from the trees/fruit they loved. Avocados do not b=reed true at all, not at all. Even a self fertilized seed contains genes from a whole extended family , not just mom-dad.
    Expect 8 years between sprouting and fruiting for seedlings, but you can graft scions onto the mature trees from trees you like better, after you have a lot of trees, “top-dressing” to make “cocktail trees”.

Bill7
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/06/email-inbox-notifications-to-end-soon.html
    Dear Readers,
    Google is doing away with Feedburner, the widget that allows people to sign up for email notifications of blog posts.

Some people avail themselves of this functionality for Johnday’s Blog.

It has been a free-feature, without strings or encumberments, which probably has a lot to do with why it is being discontinued. There are for-profit services, targeting for-profit blogs, but it does not look like there is an equivalent widget.

I hear from reliable sources that MailChimp is involved in communication-sabotage and AI censorship.

Other functions I have looked into appear to be along the same business-model, with same targeted clientele.

This is a disappointment, since I do pay for Blogger, and this has been a useful part of it.

The noose is tightening on the remains of the free-internet we knew 20 years ago, because capturing populations for rent extraction is the currently dominant business model.

John Ward deals with this, and his resentments, which I share, but the most important bit is at the end.

The UK National Health Service made a massive purchase of midazolam before COVID-19 hit, then made it available to hospitals and care-homes early in the pandemic, to help along the passing of the sorely afflicted, without asking. Is there such a thing as “mini-murder”. It was completely planned. This drug is used in the US to ease people into general anaesthesia, just before they get the breathing tube put down them, for which they should be fully relaxed. This is like super-Xanax. Mix it with opioids and you can’t be bothered to breathe right now. I presume most of the sufferers were also having their pains relieved with opioids, when the got the lovely grandmother’s-little-helper.

OFFICIAL: oceanic pollution not worth worrying about

The drug Midazolam – see yesterday’s Slogpost – is a case in point. Our departed Health Secretary has left a very disturbing timeline behind him. The dumping of NHS patients into care homes probably matches a first-wave “Covid19 blip” of 30,000 additional deaths; in turn, the purchase of vast quantities of Midazolam from April can be correlated with 40,000 hospital entry deaths…and now in 2021 the police investigation of 50,000 UK deaths from Midazolam misuse in general.

We are once more in the surreal land of Thinking sleuths in pursuit of the Unthinkable.

Living With And Without The Machine

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ Bill7

That non-denial from the NSA is cleverly crafted.

Beyond what was already mentioned in the article, this sentence from the NSA is quite weaselly:

“With limited exceptions (e.g., an emergency), NSA may not target a US citizen without a court order…”

It’s meant to sound reassuring, but it actually admits that the NSA may target US citizens without a court order, in certain cases. “An emergency” was listed as one example of the exceptions. What are all of the other exceptions?

https://technofog.substack.com/p/that-strange-nsa-non-denial

Dr. D
    Participant

$1 Trillion in repo. Someone noticed.

ButAScratch
    https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_mobile/public/inline-images/on%20reverse%20repo%206%2030.jpg?itok=CbwxwSps

After my own heart.

The “zero” key didn’t break yet, though. There’s a lot more zeros everyone can add. And won’t they be rich then?

Mr. House
    Participant

What are the odds that some people being jabbed are only getting saline solution? Technically the jabs are still under “trial”, so is it possible that this may be the case? A control group if you will

Dr. D
    Participant

Remember kids! All hyperinflation is transitory.

Bill7
    Participant

Doc R said: “That non-denial from the NSA is cleverly crafted.”

Agreed- a few levels in that bit.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@TAE Summary, “”The Purse-Seine”. I have that saved to my laptop and read it fairly often. Powerful.

Mr. House
    Participant

Observation: When i check the local news, lately i’ve noticed what appears to be an uptick in vehicle accidents, also shootings.

Dr. D
    Participant

It has been suggested that is due to brain problems from the vaccine. I hope not. It’s early to tell, but that’s what you would see.

Suppose it is true: apart from the obvious, you now have no heavy-machine operators, doctors, and as we know, no pilots. Taiwan has no Air Force. You have no air-lifted kiwis from Zealand, but also no medicines perhaps. DHL takes twice as long. Your lawyer screws your inheritance. You get rear-ended on the way home. …Getting the idea?

Life would change. Now, and permanently.

Mr. House
    Participant

I still want to know if that police officer from 1/6 had been jabbed, betcha he was and that is what caused the stroke.

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/jpms-kolanovic-delta-variant-does-not-pose-risk-markets

Phew….. wait did the original pose any risks? Me thinks the original was used as cover so printer go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

People too scared to fly because pilots might drop dead in flight? A feature, not a bug!
    People keeling over behind the wheel?
    Boaters jumping the dock and hitting another boat (“no alcohol or drugs were involved”)?
    Pedestrians chomping on the flesh of other pedestrians? [okay, I made that one up].
    STAY INDOORS!
    fear. FEAR. FEAR!!!!

So I get it that it was BritishAirways’s pilots, but was the “Delta” variant a little clue?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.