Debt Rattle March 19 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 19 2022

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

oxymoron
    Participant

Susmarie 108 yes I am with you as many of us are here and many more to come. This economic war is not one to fight and win but one to avoid, limit, minimise and endure.
    I have begun work-share arrangements with a few around while still intending on parasitising off local New Normals for the small amount of FIAT OR CBDC ( whichever) to maintain what needs maintaining on that level. Council Rates, Money in their tender for oil products etc.
    My Arm is recovering but damaged so I am using my years as a permaculture designer to leverage labour for IP.
    Tomorrow a builder is doing a day of framing for my bee keeping/honey processing shed in exchange for a day of consult and design around his future CSA enterprise on his 100 acres.

So we have to build now, connect now. They are gonna try the CBDC I think very soon in Australia and rationing could be tied or pegged to financial compliance (ugly).

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The city of Tucson, Arizona, will mandate vaccines for election workers in the upcoming May special election.

Coincidentally, more than 91% of Democrats in the U.S. are vaccinated versus roughly 60% of Republicans.

This is part of the Democrats’ plan to steal 2022 by blocking patriots out of poll worker positions.

The Gateway Pundit reported on the massive evidence of voter fraud discovered in Pima County and Tucson’s 2020 election, leaving hundreds of thousands of ballots in question.

A whistleblower email alleged a plot by the Democrats to insert approximately 35,000 fraudulent votes into the election.

JUST IN: Tucson, Arizona Will Require 2022 Election Workers to Be Vaccinated

Archie
    Participant

@zerosum

Serious question: Why are you posting, with prominent excerpts, those propaganda pieces? Do you agree with their characterizations, and clever bias?

Think of what is at stake- everywhere. The democrats have to “win” or they die. The WEFs need to “win” or die. The derp state needs to “win” or die. In some cases, literally die.
    People that desperate will kill. Everyone. If they have to.
    I figure the US midterms of 2022 will be insane.
    By this time in 2018, I would have been getting 3-4 calls a day- push polls, pitches, pushes. Leaflets on the mailbox. Fliers in the door. Now, I get nuthin. It’s frankly eerie.

zerosum
    Participant

@Archie
    Are you referring to the two articles vs shipping from Mariupol?

The Kerch Strait incident By T. Grant Benson -November 29, 2018
    and the
    24/02/2022
    Vladimir Putin has cut off a vital shipping route used by Ukraine

Maybe you knew but not everyone else about those events and how they related to the bombing of Mariupol.

More on the elections.
    Third party candidates are out there, and they will be vigorously squashed. People are looking for Anybody But. TPTB cannot let them have a platform; cannot let them have a voice. This war crap is no doubt demoralizing the right who thought their people had a handle on the Covid fraud, but now they beat the war drums in sync with the democrats- bipartisanship!

John Day
    Participant

V.P. Gary said: “I thought that I was done with communicating my experiences online, which I was for many years, but there became a great spiritual sadness that will not leave me be.”

I know the feeling, Brother. I think Susmarie and a lot of us know that feeling.
    “Oxy” does…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I am very grateful to everyone on TAE, well almost everyone 😉

Raul, John, Dr. D, Susmarie, Oxy & more give me hope when the sense of foreboding becomes overwhelming ~ I worry too much about the innocent lives trampled by the selfish, to the point of resentment, until I ask for a quiet mind & still heart.

God’s will be done, not mine…

I often write in that state of despair, but today was different.

If my ramblings become redundant, please know I write for those random eyes that may in passing be challenged by “Real Reality” vs. Clown World Cult Propaganda, as I know many of us have that burden on TAE…

Love & Mercy,

Gary

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Here we go, … ‘War Never Ends’ Blinken:

“We believe China in particular has a responsibility to use its influence with President Putin and to defend the international rules and principles that it professes to support. Instead, it appears that China is moving in the opposite direction by refusing to condemn this aggression, while seeking to portray itself as a neutral arbiter.” … “We will not hesitate to impose costs.” (my emphasis)

US Recklessly Eyes China as Target in Economic War

US Recklessly Eyes China as Target in Economic War

F.S.

those darned kids
    Participant

devastating testimony from the people who approved the 5-11 year old gene therapy.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks F.S. When your only tool is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.
    When your only tools are the declining global reserve currency and a one strike capability to end all life on earth, everything looks like a job for financial sanctions, until it doesn’t, and then…

those darned kids
    Participant
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

Thanks Dr. D but Arabian peninsula encompasses Saudi Arabia, UAE et al.

Our discussion on the Saudis turns out to be far more topical, current and prescient given today’s events, U.S Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s visit unwelcomed by Prince MBS.
    The Saudis will likely be punished more for their impudent act than for any lives they slaughtered in Yemen.
    My country’s leaders look very weak.

WES
    Participant

Just to add to Dr. John Day’s hammer/nail scenario.

The US carries a big financial hammer called the dollar.
    The problem is that financial hammer is so big, it is hard not to accidently crush what it wants to merely tap lightly, to serve as a reminder who is master.
    Bent nails are difficult problems to fix.
    A bent nail’s shank never forgets!
    Try to re-hammer a previously bent nail!

V.P.
    Don’t we all feel that way!

Zerosum:
    Ships entering the Black Sea are having difficulty obtain insurance ever since a ship hit a Ukrainian sea mine and sunk.

Ukraine:
    About the Russian convoy that was stuck above Kiev. The reason was simple. The ground has thawed turning everything into a sea of mud! To leave the highway meant getting stuck in deep mud! Some Russianhave left the highway to hide in the forests by laying down a path of cut tree trunks!

My Backyard Maple Syrup Production so far:
    Since late February, I have collected and boiled down about 16 liters of sap (about 40:1) into about 2/3rds of a 500 ml jam jar! I am rich!
    Toronto has been suffering from a number of false springs where night time temperatures stay above freezing. If it does not freeze at night then the sap does not flow no matter how warm it gets during the day.
    The maple tree needs to freeze at night to reset the conditions required for the sap to flow the next day when temperatures get above freezing. If temperatures remain below freezing during the day, no sap flows either.
    I figure since late February the sap has flowed only about once in every 3 days. And on many cloudy days, it barely flows at all. On a really good sunny day, I can collect about 2 liters of sap.
    My maple sap season will probably end by the end of March. I keep watching to see if the maple tree’s leaf buds are sprouting. If they do, it is game over for me!

Cheers from the land of igloos!

oxymoron
    Participant

WES – jealous of your maple syrup – absolutely love the stuff.
    Gary – God Bless You. We all struggle with the madness of the world but at least we know where to find our rest when the stress gets too much.
    John – thanks for thinking of me.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

WES, thanks for the inspiration. I think I need to move, maple syrup is one of this realms special gifts 🙂

FYI: This week I’ve been sensing a some sort of change underway, on TAE first, but now all around me.

An eerie calm, totally still quiet underlying spiritual thing…

Maybe it’s just me, kinda hope soooo, with the way things have been going.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.