Debt Rattle March 9 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 9 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali The ghost of Vermeer of Delft which can be used as a table 1934   • Ukraine Crisis Is Unleashing ‘Hell On Earth’ For Food Prices (B
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 9 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Salvador Dali The ghost of Vermeer of Delft which can be used as a table 1934

Now that is an amazing painting…
    A ghost of Dali’s mind and it’s inner workings…and mayhaps a bit of humor?
    I don’t know, but musings a plenty…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Quite the thread. Illusion warfare.

Indeed; I got lost after clicking the link…down the rabbit hole I went…until I didn’t…

We’re being played as never before…danger…danger… ahead…
    Thanks Ilargi; keep on keeping on…
    Don’t let the basterds get you…………..

oxymoron
    Participant

As per dr D’s logic it would appear the Americans are getting ready to assassinate Bolton.

chooch
    Participant

Serious? That was weak.

“Filming around Kyiv train station was near impossible.
    Talking/texting on the phone was ok.
    The moment you turned the phone into the filming position… Agent Smiths with guns would appear.

(Agent Smith=Government/police)

I got pulled aside twice within 10mins.
    So I left.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Dr. D
    Participant

“Civilians killed in northeastern Ukraine” –CNN

The first civilians, I guess. Or they would have reported this already.

“CNN poll finds women are not getting the support they need after the worst of the pandemic” And the men? “The Who?” –CNN

Watchdog finds DHS identified threats prior to Jan. 6 but did not widely shar”e intelligence until after attack” –CNN

Nobody knew except Trump who tweeted his recommendation for 10,000 National Guard keep peace to the whole world, CNN, Nancy Pelosi, the Mayor of D.C., and every DHS employee. But other than that, nobody saw it coming.

“New York’s investigation of Trump may be collapsing faster than Trump’s brand” MSNBC

Because good? Bad? OMB? We’re winning, but losing? Wtf?

“Sen. Marco Rubio: Putin would prefer ‘not to escalate’ to the point of nuclear war” –MSNBC
    Rubio would prefer “not to end all life on earth as we know it. Maybe. Not committing here.” Thanks pal!

“‘Fallen flat’: Why Putin is losing the information war” –MSNBC But is winning the real war? This is not irony or rhetoric: which is more important and real?

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/03/russian-sanctions-oligarchs-offshore-wealth/623886

They’re broke. They’re stealing everything. “Russia” or some s—t, who cares? I need money.

Professor useless writes: “Instagram posts from plush locations are a major strategic asset for anyone seeking to impose accountability…” Because…the NSA and IRS just can’t figure out where their FAA registered jet is without Instragram? How do these people get their shoes on in the morning?

“[Russian Oligarchs] are behaving exactly as sociologists would expect when status is threatened among a group accustomed to impunity: They’re angry, and they’re anxious. Their discomfort has not yet persuaded Putin to stop his aggression in Ukraine, but it’s a reminder that the U.S., U.K., and EU can and should confront a kleptocratic system that allowed Russia’s president to amass so much power in the first place.”

Not like the kleptocractic, oligarchic system of pointless ego and ostentation like we have here in the U.S. U.K. and E.U. No, we’re totally different and exceptional. Boycott Dartmouth.

“Biden Sells Alaska Back to Russia so We Can Start Drilling for Oil There Again” –BBee

That goes with them hanging signs saying “Ukraine” on the Mexican border so they’ll defend it again. But wait: no humans are illegal. Let those Russians in!

But oil can’t be sustained at $200, so time to take profits and look somewhere else. The problem with that statement is it’s a Oil-USD pair, and the USD is going to come unglued as well.

“Nuland Warns Russia May Seize Ukraine Biolabs, Could Stage False Flag Using Bioweapons”

So you admit there are dangerous bioweapons there. Was that intentional? Considering it was very dangerous and the most corrupt state on earth, was having the labs in Ukraine control a safe idea before? ‘Cause we have Russia’s safety history, we know it. But yours?

[Putin’s] power inside Russia is surging.”

Yes, they have no choice. So the oligarchs, a little purged and put in line by Vlad, but mostly the same selfish dummies worldwide, didn’t care that much about Russia, as they are running their ‘business’, or rather themselves, their ‘interests’. Kind of like a castle, a household, but a very varied and flexible one. But they don’t care about the mother ship all that much, they have things to do and Russia is poor and cold. Result: spent a bunch of time in London, Zurich, Monaco, NY, and so on, talking to businesspeople and enjoying things. To get their kids a leg up, they were in private school in Geneva and went to Oxford after. Now? For nothing you’ve done or had anything to do with, all Europe just stole your houses, your yachts, probably your business, attacked your kids, in danger of pulling passports and arresting you personally, and you have to flee back to HQ in St. Pete. The only safe place on planet earth – not just for your money, not just for oligarchs BUT FOR RUSSIANS IN GENERAL, AS A RACIAL GROUP – is Russia. So Europe is ETHNICALLY CLEANSING private Russian citizens now. Do they wear stars, or is stopping their credit cards in Cadiz and Miami enough? WTF do you think you’re doing?

YOU ARE THE RACISTS, you complete, drooling morons. You don’t attack an ETHNIC group. You don’t attack a LANGUAGE group. You don’t attack a NATIONAL group, not outside their own borders. They’re insane. “Are we the baddies?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JOpPNra4bw

But yes, in that situation, every Russian on earth, everywhere they are found MUST support Putin and Russia, or be purged and die. I know many won’t feel that, many were never pro-invasion and aren’t now, but this is going to be sinking in. Storytime, from a restaurant in Ottawa: It’s called the “Russian Tea Room” and now that they’re opening up, some people went, hung out, hot tea and also bar cocktails. Sitting there, a lady comes in with her family agitated, and grabs the Canadian next to her, “What is your position on the War??? What is it???” Wtf? Do you always collar perfect strangers like that? What’s wrong with you? Do you need to go to the hospital? “Well we’re in the Russian Tea Room.” Yes you idiots. BUT IT’S NOT OWNED BY RUSSIA. It’s not even owned by ethnic Russians. It’s a theme restaurant owned by a middle eastern cook who’s never BEEN to Russia. And you’re so agitated by false propaganda you’re ready to burn it down with all patrons inside.

Next weird part? An hour later they’re all drunk and happy on vodka together. In the Tea Room. Because: “Reality”. She got past the mind-hacking and was talked down into the simple act of being Canadian, in a Canadian restaurant, with other Canadians. Wtf?

Point being, this is the level of racism and raw hostility, for no reason but a ceaseless fire-hose of raw lies. If that’s true, what are ACTUAL Russians elsewhere up to? It tells them, they’re not safe. The West is insane. And everything Putin said was true, and therefore proof the war was justified. They’re now like the Jewish state, have to flee there to the homeland for their own defense. “I did that!” – Joe Biden.

If we ethnically cleanse a whole national people, are we the good guys? Yup! Ask any American, left or right. Couldn’t be gooderer!

“The U.S. strategy effectively requires the destruction of Ukraine in the service of America’s imperial ambitions.”

‘Ambitions’, that is, ‘the destruction of Russia.’ So BOTH are to be killed, Ukraine and Russia alike, finishing up the 1990 invasion. So the U.S. is requiring the death of all Slavs and has taken every action to accomplish it. I’d say more but the U.S. strategy also requires the destruction of Americans. That is, the Red flyover ones, as well as all black people in every blue city. So if it’s killing everyone, me AND you, Slav AND Anglo, who then is it enriching?

the fundamental conflict, between the globalists on one hand, and the unaligned [i.e. not obedient] people like me”

“it now encompasses everything you say, everything you publish on the internet, everything you do, your fascial expression, your daily activities, and every element of your existence! You are okay if you follow the government’s rules, no matter how absurd they are.”

No. No you’re not. Even if you’re TRYING to be obedient, it’s impossible to adhere, or to keep up, while the system itself can break or be corrupted against you, which exclusively leads to harm and not to good. “You’re Next”. There is no “obeying’. There is no running away. Eventually being normal will put you in the crosshairs too, as we see everywhere today. If you say “women exist” for example. You’ll be purged, hated, fired, and die in a box, your kids in foster care.

“Saudi, Emirati Leaders Decline Calls with Biden During Ukraine Crisis (WSJ)”

They flipped last year, remember? But so long as Trump and Biden will cluster bomb Yemeni civilians for them, they’ll keep us around as their lackeys. That’s what happens when you’re “Not Agreement Capable” and get a reputation for it. As UFC fighters show, you also can’t fight a war with no moral standing.

“That’s the main reason crude prices have shot up to $130 per barrel.”

Yes, but it kills poor people so who cares? Their PMC class is safe in pajamas, and the rich didn’t notice, not even Takei. Pete’s solution, after hiding in his basement all year during bridge collapses and supply shortage? Buy a new car bitchez! Uh, whut? Answer to high prices is to have more money, buy more stuff? Anyway, shows they are extremely happy, gleeful even, that prices are high and more poor folks die. Greta is no doubt sleeping well knowing all her dreams have come true. Yachts and private jets are exempt, doncha know?

In the meantime, China is under enormous pressure, and guess what? Problem solved! Cheap, abundant food, cheap, endless energy, while Europe and Pittsburgh starve. Thanks guys! You couldn’t have done better if you were on the Chinese payroll. …Oh, wait…Harvard, Pelosi, Feinstein, McConnell, Biden…

“Our sanctions have taken countless lives around the world, a form of bloodshed we pretend isn’t warfare.”

Sanctions, embargoes, ARE warfare. Just like with so many things we pretend it’s not, and the laws already written about it don’t apply. “Some laws are more equal than others.” Now about stealing the Oligarchs – that is to say “Private Citizens’ ” – money, just shows you’re dead-broke and without a leg to stand on. The shut-off of drugs and humans is working, in Afghanistan, in Ukraine. Without that money, they’d collapse, so they’re stealing more. Since all U.S. citizens are broke, and the U.S. oligarchs are the ones doing the stealing, that leaves Russia. Oh and Germany of course. We get them by making them buy arms they don’t need, won’t work, and can’t pay for. Poland too, but Greece was a good example, buying submarines in the ‘08 crisis, while selling their ports to China. The spice must flow.

Looked at this way, the Derp State is desperately weak and on the edge of collapse, but more dangerous than ever because of it.

• Iran Plots To Assassinate Bolton,”

Yes, but to be honest, who doesn’t, really?

Biden administration officials are resisting publicly indicting the men”

Uh, whut? Men who are Iranian soldiers, in Iran? What’s our jurisdiction there? Same jurisdiction as Assange, that “We’re an empire now, and we create reality.” But that goes with “Biden boycotts Russian oil”. Impeach. On what basis can Biden do this BEFORE Congress passes a law? The “Executive” “Executes” the will of CONGRESS. Not the other way around. “I have but one Dictator, and will have no other dictators before thee”. Doesn’t create even a puff of doubt, questioning, or curiosity in reporters, to say nothing of the American people. I guess the President has ALWAYS been the sole decider, like “W” said. And he has always been at war with Estasia. Well, have fun obeying your dictator, I guess. I prefer a rule of laws instead.

Trojan horse legislation just offered by Sen. Amy Klobuchar”

Well, “Klobuchar”, so of course. 100% certain it’s as evil as she is. And there is only “Information”; there is no “mis-information.” Why? Because it’s the Logical Fallacy of “Appeal to Authority”. History shows every minute of every day for centuries that “authorities” have no idea what the true, accurate information is, and if anything, oppose truth almost all the time. That’s why it “Shall not be infringed”, but they also refuse to enforce that other Constitutional Law, that you can’t pass a law that exempts special people and friends. Which is Section 230. Laws written applies to everyone equally for exactly this reason. So? Tell the truth and obey the law. Simple! If not, we’re coming up there and you won’t like it.

“And for what? We still haven’t yet received an answer”

For “RussiaRussiaRussia”. Because nobody would prosecute and jail the 10,000 crimes up to now. Or enforce the Constitution, the social contract between people and government. Is that contract void yet? Or should we go enforce it?

No bank run yet, so good job Brownie. More are taken out every minute though, as with the Nickel margin calls.

Dr. D
    Participant

* You’ll also be purged if you say “Women DON’T exist.” You troublemaker.

John Day
    Participant

Google chrome won’t let me on the Saker blog today.
    “Privacy Error”
    https://thesaker.is/latest-articles/

John Day
    Participant

@Ilargi, regarding the “illusion warfare” link.
    What does “33” imply or denote?
    The reference eludes me.

Oroboros
    Participant

“Nudge Act”. “Nudging Users to Drive Good Experiences on Social Media”.

How the Senate is Poised to Codify Censorship of Social Media (Turley)

Ya know, if ya’ll just stopped using Twatter and the other criminal social media platforms that allow censorship and start using one’s like Gettr that don’t, the whole censorship racket would fold.

It’s your choice.

I have ‘dummy accounts’ for many of the offending anti-free speech social medias that I never post on, I just use them to monitor traffic. If you see a post on Twatter the Slut, REPOST it to Gettr or another pro free speech platform instead of feeding the beast.

It’s really not that complicated.

Re-type a post you see on Twatter to a pro free speech platform, they’re starting to pop up like dandelions.

You’re not ever going to reform Twatter by using it.

You’re never going to ‘change those systems’ from within.’

I wish I could find that cartoon of two bugs inside a chicken’s stomach talking about how they’re going to ‘change the system from the inside.’

Google chrome won’t let me on the Saker blog today.

I have no such issue. RT is gone on laptop but not browser. Makes it useless for Debt Rattles, which can only contain links accessible to everyone. Stupid and annoying. Don’t decide for me what I can read.

As for “33”, I don’t know John. Maybe just a number he kept seeing.

userzeroid
    Participant

Regarding 33, yes it was because he left on 3/3 and had seat 33, invoice for pcr test was at 3:30, activation code ended 330. Bunch of coincidences for sure.

I’m definitely having “The War You Don’t See” Deja vu here. Flashbacks of Iraq in the footage Lez has provided.

Yeah, Oroboros, true enough, but Gettr also collects a lot of data from you. And it’s small, you’re talking to, and get info from, a limited crowd. I’m kind of waiting for Suzie Dawson’s Panquake to be finished. They built on Assange”s ideas, what he would do if he could. Which promises to do none of that censoring or data collecting . But a platform like this takes time and money to build. And many people to contribute it. I have good hope they can show that it is possible.

Cancel culture. Steroids.

Wales Bans Tchaikovsky

The Cardiff Philharmonic has cancelled an all-Tchaikovsky programme as ‘inappropriate at this time’. The concert included his decidedly apolitical second symphony, known as the Little Russian. The orchestra says: ‘: In light of the recent Russian invasion of Ukraine, Cardiff Philharmonic Orchestra, with the agreement of St David’s Hall, feel the previously advertised programme including the 1812 Overture to be inappropriate at this time. The orchestra hope you will continue to support them and enjoy the revised programme.’

This is unutterably stupid. At the start of the First World War, the Proms conductor Sir Henry Wood informed the British government that he would continue performing Wagner and other Germans. The same rule prevailed in the Hitler war. Only the Nazis ever banned Tchaikovsky. Welcome to Cardiff 2022.

Global #fertilizer giant Yara is cutting production at two European plants this week in response to soaring natural gas prices, the company said March 9.

Ammonia and urea production is expected to be at 45% capacity at its Ferrara and Le Havre plants in Italy and France -PLATTS

chooch
    Participant

33 = Masonic Temple stuff. Went back to his tinfoil enveloped flat after his trip to Kyiv.

zerosum
    Participant

Send more guns.
    According to the UN there are now plus 2 million people needing the service of “The Monastiraki kitchen”

those darned kids
    Participant

hope and effective! safe and change!

https://media.defense.gov/2019/Aug/02/2002165966/-1/-1/0/CPC%20OUTREACH%20818.PDF

USAF COUNTERPROLIFERATION CENTER
    CPC OUTREACH JOURNAL
    Issue No. 818, 18 June2010

Biolab Opens In Ukraine by Tina Redlup June 17, 2010 U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar applauded the opening of the Interim Central Reference Laboratory in Odessa, Ukraine, this week, announcing that it will be instrumental in researching dangerous pathogens used by bioterrorists.The level-3 bio-safety lab, which is the first built under the expanded authority of the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction program, will be used to study anthrax, tularemia and Q fever as well as other dangerous pathogens.―The continuing cooperation of Nunn-Lugar partners has improved safety for all people against weapons of mass destruction and potential terrorist use, in addition to advancements in the prevention of pandemics and public health consequences,‖ Lugar said. Lugar said plans for the facility began in 2005 when he and then Senator Barack Obama entered a partnership with Ukrainian officials. Lugar and Obama also helped coordinate efforts between the U.S and Ukrainian researchers that year in an effort to study and help prevent avian flu.The Nunn-Lugar Act, which established the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, was established in 1991. Since that time it has provided fundingand assistance to help the former Soviet Union dismantle and safeguard large stockpiles of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. The program has also been responsible for destroying chemical weapons in Albania, Lugar said.

Oroboros
    Participant

Raúl Sorry for the rant and the impatience with the glacial rate of progress. Short of the multi hop VPN and TOR browser, it’s hard to deprive the depraved for their tracking data. I heard the estimate of $1000 as the amount of money the average internet user sheds as a collectible data stream bread crumb trail to Big Tech. You the data shedder are unaware of info you’re flaking off to them because it’s like dandruff, unless you’re always wearing black you never see it.

There’s another security paltform for messaging and email that Chris Martenson had a blog post on:

Alain Ghiai: Actual Digital Privacy? Don’t Be Fooled.

Maybe true internet security is a Pipe Dream.

I guess I’ll have to go back to raising racing pigeons like I did as a kid. They’re faster than the post office without the stamp.

https://www.sekur.com/

willem
    Participant

I don’t understand why the public hasn’t just accepted the reality that Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube are not platforms where meaningful discussion or analysis of anything even remotely political or otherwise controversial can take place. Just give them up and move on unless all you’re interested in posting are cat pics or how-to videos. Other forums are available that have shown a clear willingness to host such content.

TAE Summary
    Participant

Fubar Te Ching Chapter 80

If a country is governed poorly,
    its inhabitants will be depressed.
    They will hate working with their hands
    and spend all their money on labor-saving devices.
    Since their home cities are wastelands,
    they are obsessed with travel.
    Cars and planes and boats become their fetish,
    And they go nowhere on foot.
    They own many weapons,
    and dream of opportunities to use them.
    People eat a lot of junk food,
    can’t stand their families,
    spend their weekends watching sports,
    and don’t know their neighbors.
    And rather than pay attention to what is around them
    they spend hours online watching puppies and kittens in foreign countries.
    They are terrified of old age
    and avoid reality by living a virtual existence.

I don’t understand why the public hasn’t just accepted the reality that Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube are not platforms where meaningful discussion or analysis of anything even remotely political or otherwise controversial can take place.

Willem, Oroboros,

These are the places where the most people are. For now. That is their value, certainly not what they do with their users and/or content. Just numbers. And that will change. For the same reason that people resists masking and lockdowns. But most people do no resist. So it takes some time. Just as it takes time for people to realize social media are just social control hubs.

those darned kids
    Participant

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

No scraping it twice! Once was enough, … latest:

TC Energy Corp. said on Tuesday its Keystone XL (KXL) pipeline project to carry Canadian oil to U.S. refineries will not be revived, even as politicians on both sides of the border call for its resurrection to help replace Russian oil imports to North America.

The United States on Tuesday banned Russian oil imports in retaliation to Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine, a decision that is expected to worsen disruptions in the global energy market.

“The Keystone XL Pipeline Project was terminated and will not proceed,” a TC Energy spokesperson said in an email.

KXL would have carried 830,000 barrels per day of Canadian crude from Alberta to U.S. refineries, but ran into years of regulatory delays and fierce environmental opposition before ultimately being scrapped.

John Day
    Participant

I am able to access The Saker Blog now, in rural Yoakum Tx. This may just be on-again/off-again, and it’s the same Google Chrome on the same laptop.
    This rapidly spoken-in-Russian 8 minute video, from somebody with friends and family on both sides of the civil war is worth watching, mainly because he says what I say, so I respect him a lot.

Ukrainian Front – strategy without tactics (MUST SEE)

🙂

Mister Roboto
    Participant

From Numerology.com:

The Master Number 33 represents pure love. Its heart is made of nothing but bright, warm light and the universe has trusted it to shine this light on humanity. The Master Numbers each have a responsibility to the greater good and it’s the 33’s responsibility to support and uplift humankind and bring compassion to the world.

Hopefully, that means, “Don’t worry, no World War Boom-Boom this time.” 🙂

I’m watching this right now, and I recommend you do too. I never watch anything over 10 minutes, already into 50 min. Oliver Stone.

https://vimeo.com/global3pictures/download/686097287/fc672a9a8c

Mr. House
    Participant
    Bill7
    Participant

It’s good to see ‘The Casualties of Empire’ by Patrick Lawrence here- I think it’s real helpful.

Bill7
    Participant

> Does anyone else see a pattern?

Yes. It’s interesting too that “Joe Biden” is cutting off RU oil imports- we don’t need ’em!

/s

planned collapse

Oroboros
    Participant

Whenever possible, stop giving clicks to Youtube and watch it on other platforms.

Some of these new platforms have bandwidth issues but just try them til one works for you.

This has been out for 6 years so it has spread out in the media space.

Also most browsers have ‘extensions’ you can add that allow you to download videos from most website. You can then burn a copy to DVD for better preservation.

Ukraine on Fire on Odysee

Ukraine on Fire Bitchute

Ukraine on Fire Rumble

https://rumble.com/vw7ykf-ukraine-on-fire-oliver-stone-2016.html

Ukraine on Fire

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ukraine-on-fire-oliver-stone-documentary-2016_D9qVvTt44oRt9v1.html

Almost all Twatter video clips can be found on other video platforms, let them get the clicks.

Oroboros
    Participant

Reminiscence of the Future…

Andrei Martyanov a commenter on the Saker

https://smoothiex12.blogspot.com/

I first tried to source this video he mentions on other video site but couldn’t find an alt to Youtube

The video title translates as:

“The armed forces of Ukraine are located on the roofs and in the yards of residential buildings. Mariupol 09.03.2022”

About Mariupol

Here is the video from War Gonzo on how “brave” Azov is going to fight, while not allowing people to leave their homes and be used as a human shield.

The mop up operation, however, continues in Mariupol and Nazis are being driven closer to the city center and they have no chances because Mariupol is completely blocked by LDNR and Russian forces. This video explains extremely well what Russian forces do and what they have to deal with, and why all those pathetic speculations about “slowing down” are propaganda and sophomoric BS. Everything is being done to minimize civilian losses in a face of terrorist tactics of using innocent civilians.

Moreover, I reiterate, operation develops as planned and reserves haven’t been introduced yet and it is done for a reason–numerically smaller Russian and LDNR force already did what is called a strategic reconnaissance in force and in doing so demolished VSU almost entirely. I am on record, and you can and are encouraged to quote me on this–this operation will be studied in military academies around the world for many decades to come. It is something absolutely unique in scale, scope and surgical precision. Here is summary (aggregate) on VSU for March 9.

VSU and Nazi units now are nothing more than several cauldrons of isolated formations, which are without centralized control and are being reduced as I type this. Again, reserves haven’s been introduced yet. They will be, but that is a separate topic. As will be now increasingly prominent issue of the US biological weapons program in Ukraine.

Dora
    Participant

I just came across this from NC yesterday. It reads like a good description of the current “heroic” Ukrainian leader’s priors. Follow the money.

Discerning Volodymyr Zelensky

Veracious Poet
    Participant

On my regular browser (Firefox) I have both NoScript & Ghostery installed to block tracking scripts + cookies (Fakebook + Twitter top of the always block list), I only authorize what is needed to view/use “safe” websites, I always use Adblock+, which blocks even Youtube ads 😉

In addition, I download videos directly using https://ymp4.download/en50, which works for just about everything, copy/paste links from searches rather than watch directly ~ Fakebook & Twit video online downloaders are also available…

I’m just a spectator at this point, but it sure looks like U$ Empire Inc. is about to have China/Russia pull the rug out from under & pin the blame for COVID directly on the former Land of the free, home of the brave… ~ If successful it could result in a paradigm changing event, no doubt cornering the #DERP~STATE into a VERY dangerous position.

Interesting times have now mutated into perilous times, with the District of Clowns completely poisoned by psychopaths, toadies & lackeys, that has become so blatantly apparent that even a MMA thug can see it…

Truth or Consequences DEAD ahead, but in an Empire of Lies “real reality” is a harsh teacher.

Fourth turning DEAD ahead,

Gary

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Tastes better than Soylent Green!

To salmon and pigs and numerous crops like corn and soybeans, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has added beef from gene-edited cattle as safe food for humans. This approval came through a short-form process because the genetic makeup was like existing cattle and the trait is natural in some breeds.

The FDA said it has made a low-risk determination for the marketing of products, including food, from two genome-edited beef cattle and their offspring after determining that the intentional genomic alteration (IGA) does not raise any safety concerns

The FDA’s approval of the Recombinetics cattle is the third genetically altered animal to win approval. It was preceded by approvals for salmon and pigs. It is the FDA’s first low-risk determination for enforcement discretion for an IGA in an animal for food use.

Beef from certain gene-edited cattle is safe to eat, FDA says

phoenixvoice
    Participant

If there are laws passed that essentially bully companies with social media platforms to censor content to align with those in political power, or in line with the WEF, etc., won’t those laws also obligate GETTR and other platform that currently are not censoring to start? When does it stop? Will webhosts be expected to monitor/censor the content, or access to the content, that is on their servers? Will internet service providers be expected to do the same?

Hugely problematic.

zerosum
    Participant

How gullible is Trudeau?

Discerning Volodymyr Zelensky

In April 2015, nearly 300 members of the US 173rd Airborne Brigade were sent to Ukraine to train Ukrainian soldiers, including members of the Azov Battalion. They were joined by British, Canadian and Polish soldiers in Operation Fearless Guardian.

Some of Ukraine’s private battalions have blackened the country’s international reputation with their extremist views. The Azov battalion, partially funded by Taruta and Kolomoisky, uses the Nazi Wolfsangel symbol as its logo, and many of its members openly espouse neo-Nazi, anti-Semitic views. The battalion members have spoken about “bringing the war to Kiev,” and said that Ukraine needs “a strong dictator to come to power who could shed plenty of blood but unite the nation in the process.”

deflationista
    Participant

Quite the thread. Illusion warfare.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1500175827161554946.html

That is quite a thread, indeed. The person’s conclusions are as solid as their feeling that seeing 33 everywhere has some meaning. You can’t be serious.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.