Debt Rattle November 12 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 12 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • Author

Winslow Homer Cloud shadows 1890   • Is Europe Getting Crushed By Variant Completely Immune To Covid Shots? (Blaze) • VAERS: 100s Of Serious Adve
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 12 2021]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Winslow Homer Cloud shadows 1890

Love that Homer: the sail boats on the horizon is a nice touch…

The Age of Fecklessness…
    The only plague is one of failing mental health…
    The one thing that might have headed off this failure of society, education, was long ago destroyed and with it any semblance of critical thinking skills…
    …only the gods can help us now; but we killed them aeons ago…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Starfish
    Participant

Hoping that some of the smart and informed people here could help me with some advice…

Somebody near and dear to me is going to get a „booster“ shot in December. They made a personal risk assessment and have decided that in their particular situation right now, getting this shot is safer than not getting it.

(I happen to disagree, but a. it‘s their decision and not mine to make, and b. I can understand their reasoning, especially based on the information this person is consuming.)

I won‘t change that fact, but I do have at least a little bit of influence here – so I‘d like to minimise the chances that this person has any negative effects from that shot. The first two were biontech/pfizer, and apparently there were no negative effects (I didn‘t ask for light short-term stuff like a sore arm for a couple of days or similar things).

My questions, and I hope somebody here can help me based on that background:

1. I’m assuming it would be safest to go with biontech/pfizer again. But are there any (serious!) studies which have examined potential positive or negative effects of other „booster“ shots after Pfizer – mainly of moderna or j&j?

(I reckon it also depends on the person, gender, age etc, but maybe that would also be covered in such studies?)

2. Is there anything that person could take prophylactically before the shot, to minimise the chance for negative side effects?

I‘ve already recommended Vitamin D (although mainly as general infection prophylaxis, but also mentioned it could help here) and they didn‘t shy away from it.

Anything too „outlandish“ or too negatively-biased in MSM will probably not be appreciated (talking about stuff like Ivermectin here). Also, I‘m not a doctor, I will not play one, and I would hate to recommend stuff that might react with other treatments. I.e. vitamins and minerals on a level which is considered safe for self-treatment would likely be best. (And I could also frame them as infection prophylaxis, which would help me sell them…)

I hope my explanations make sense, and I‘d really appreciate any advice or pointers!

Thank you

Starfish

Veracious Poet
    Participant

We are all children of the Infinite, the Infinite is one, as we are all One.

Make your choices count, we are all called to our Highest calling.

if you can’t imagine having something to give, look to those less fortunate than you ~ They are always there, in abundance, especially the innocent children & non-human animals…

Lifestyles of the rich & shameless only feed the child EGO & steal from those in need ~ Feed the Spirit within instead, be whole.

Peace be with you…

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Carried over from yesterday:

“Sheeple buying into the climate hoax (a distraction + elite money/power grab) are even dumber than those anxious to get their 2nd booster jab without any “real reality” knowledge of what they’re doing.”

Well then, color me dumber than serial vakzine recipients, but this dumbass recommends you be careful where you point that thing.

‘You can’t live in a swamp’: Virginia fishing village threatened by rising sea levels A new study found that Tangier Island is losing ground faster than previously thought, highlighting how climate change threatens U.S. coastal communities.

But, like FBsters often say of their love lives, It’s COmplicated:

‘Sinking’ Pacific nation is getting bigger: study

A University of Auckland study examined changes in the geography of Tuvalu’s nine atolls and 101 reef islands between 1971 and 2014, using aerial photographs and satellite imagery.

It found eight of the atolls and almost three-quarters of the islands grew during the study period, lifting Tuvalu’s total land area by 2.9 percent, even though sea levels in the country rose at twice the global average.

Co-author Paul Kench said the research, published Friday in the journal Nature Communications, challenged the assumption that low-lying island nations would be swamped as the sea rose.

“We tend to think of Pacific atolls as static landforms that will simply be inundated as sea levels rise, but there is growing evidence these islands are geologically dynamic and are constantly changing,” he said.

“The study findings may seem counter-intuitive, given that (the) sea level has been rising in the region over the past half century, but the dominant mode of change over that time on Tuvalu has been expansion, not erosion.”

It found factors such as wave patterns and sediment dumped by storms could offset the erosion caused by rising water levels.

The Auckland team says climate change remains one of the major threats to low-lying island nations.

But it argues the study should prompt a rethink on how such countries respond to the problem.

Rather than accepting their homes are doomed and looking to migrate to countries such as Australia and New Zealand, the researchers say they should start planning for a long-term future.

“On the basis of this research we project a markedly different trajectory for Tuvalu’s islands over the next century than is commonly envisaged,” Kench said.

Just as we might be wise not to confuse the actual phenomena and basic data regarding covid with what various authoritarian scamsters say it means, so might it behoove us not to conflate the actual phenomena and basic date regarding climate change with what various authoritarian scamsters say it means.

Just because A is lying doesn’t mean that what A is lying about isn’t real.

What Four?

Of the wonderful things that you get outta life, there are four
    And they may not be many, but nobody needs any more
    Of the many facts making the list of life
    Truth takes the lead
    And to relax, knowing the gist of life
    It’s truth you need
    Then the second is honor and happiness makes number three
    When you put them together you’ll know what the last one must be
    Baby so the truth, honor and happiness
    And one thing more
    Meaning only wonderful, wonderful love that’ll make it four

Don’t you know the score? Well. people, when they’re younger,
    never realize the pleasure-treasure life’s got
    But, as they grow older, realize a lot
    They got their minds on all the wrongest scenes
    An things that cost a lotta’ money, but it’s really very funny;
    they fade away and don’t’ amount to a hill o’ beans
    Funny how the things in life we really should adore
    We forget, or ignore – end up poor-
    Spent a lot o’ time on money and madness and end up in sadness
    Youth is the time when we should see the light
    Cause when we’re old wasted, the dues for what we’ve tasted run so high
    That we pay ‘till we die-then we know that youth
    that made us strong is wasted on the young,
    So-enjoy it gaily!
    Love life! And live it daily
    You’ll find a lot of things to bring you joy and give peace of mind
    Get it while the gettin’s good, ‘cause every body, if they only
    would, life would be a set-
    Live would be a groovy set-groovy as a movie
    Wail! Wail! Let your voice be heard. Spread the word!
    Every body’s here’s got ears
    Only gotta’ teach em’ how to use em-not abuse ’em
    So take a tip from me: the world’s everything
    it oughta’ be as long as you can be sure
    There is no more to life than same ol’ four.
    Hard to believe, I know, but time will show
    That even though you think it’s boresome, two-and-two together constitute a foursome!
    That’s all -four is the figure-that’s all!
    Ain’t gonna be gettin’ any bigger, doesn’t matter how you slice it up,
    you’ll never change it
    You count everything that fate throws into life potstill
    really four is all you’ve got.
    Haven’t they told you about he little pleasures that are part of all the rest
    You live a little and love a little
    And take a little and give a lot-still the total is happiness
    But that’s only one -you’ve just begun; there’s gonna be more
    After this are truth and honor shinin’
    And love combinin’ to make it four-no more.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sin is anything that keeps us from the Infinite or from one another.

There is no sort of wrong deed of which a human can bear the punishment
    alone; you can’t isolate yourself and say that the evil which is in you
    shall not spread. Human’s lives are as thoroughly blended with each other
    as the air they breathe; evil spreads as necessarily as disease. Every sin
    causes suffering to others beside those who commit it
    ~ Mary Ann Evans aka George Eliot

In the near future there will arise an existential crisis that shocks the mass psychosis to its core, that is when “THE PLAN” will be unfurled…

Be prepared spiritually to make a difference, my condolences to those that will be impotent.

Dr. D
    Participant

(Liberal) Bill Ackman: “We found him to be a civic-minded patriot with a history of helping his community as an EMT and fireman in training, in his removing hate graffiti earlier that day from a local school, and ultimately in volunteering to protect a business during the night of August 25th in Kenosha.

Our first hand impressions of Kyle were materially different from those we had previously formed based on media reports and opinion pieces that we had consumed.

I have always been frustrated to read an inaccurate press report about a subject I know well, yet somehow I continue to believe other articles in the same newspaper about subjects I know less well.

Media and political bias are dividing our country and destroying lives.”

Grrrrr. Yes. When every article is retracted, like a goldfish the next article printed is presumed true. “Finding Dory” everywhere. Is there no limit to this? No possible means to be discredited?

“Kyle Rittenhouse’s life is at risk. Justice demands a fair trial. Society would benefit greatly if politics did not enter the court room and convict innocent people.”

And that is where one might naturally end the conversation. A rational-thinking intelligent person laying out his own views on what he and his wife believe.

However, Ackman tweeted one more tweet, which sums up everything about the global groupthink that dominates media…

“Just got a call from the media asking if my Twitter account was hacked. That is, the reporter couldn’t conceive of the idea that I could believe that Kyle is innocent because I am not a right winger. Crazy. “

…Well to be fair, the reporter actually called, which is 100% better than the usual “Just making s—t up.”

“EU Official Calls US Warships Near Russia’s Coast “Clearly” An Unncessary “Provocation”

Well, Russia hasn’t buzzbombed them and disabled our ships into drifting rafts, so they’re being pretty polite. Everyone forgot about that? I didn’t. They’re fighting the last war: “The War to End All Wars,” the Dreadnaught era of pre-WWI. But that’s okay: it’s not like Flint needed water or anything.

Kidding? “Metallurgist Pleads Guilty To Faking Navy Submarine Steel Tests For Decades” So the ships will crack if you hit them with a spitball. Japan and China were helping. Duh.

US trained and armed Afghan security forces are joining ISIS-K, which makes the US ‘withdrawal’ from Afghanistan look more like an American ‘repositioning’ to keep chaos humming…” –Escobaar

Also duh. That’s why ISIS-K appeared 60 seconds after the withdrawal order. They’re the CIA. THat means ISIS-K is probably the new Opium traffickers. They move it all out on one donkey like Juan Valdez. Not like a nations’ worth of opium needs non-stop C-130s for the drug AND the pallets of money or anything… You know, like when the U.N. said the world banking system would collapse and drug money was the only thing holding it up?

Bill Gates, as if the CDC/NIH wasn’t enough…but apparently it isn’t: “We [don’t] have vaccines that block transmission,” said Gates, contradicting previous interviews in which he claimed the shots significantly block transmission.

“We got vaccines that help you with your health, but they only slightly reduce the transmission,” he added.”

No change in transmission = no vaccine passport. But somehow, his great idiot son brain can’t figure out this logical leap. Nope! Supports OZ and NZ, the “ZZ” – “Zed”countries. So long as they have passports that he himself say don’t work, he’s happy.

As it doesn’t stop the spread – at all – we have this as well: “10 States Sue Biden Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers”

Who are they protecting? Who are they endangering? I think risking yourself is still acceptable under law.

“Taiwan Halts 2nd Dose Of Pfizer Jabs For 12-17 Year Olds”

Well this is who they are endangering.

UK Vaccine Mandate May Force 123,000 Out Of Health Care Sector”

Also these guys. That is to say, all of Britain. Schmartz!

Surgeon General Rebuts Matthew McConaughey Over Vaccinating Kids; Warns Americans Not To Share ‘Misleading Memes’ About COVID”

“Misleading” like 15 Days to Stop the Spread? Don’t wear masks except wear two? Vaccine Passports are a myth? That kind of fake, misleading information? 800 days in a row of it?

I was thinking yesterday from Euro news, who the heck are the “migrants” in Poland and surrounding areas? Because “news” = “no information”, it’s been weeks, I haven’t heard. Poor migrants who pushed shopping carts from Sierra Leone and Afghanistan with new iPhones wearing new Nikes like last time?

With a 62.7% vaccination rate, Austria not only has a higher rate than the U.S., “

Huh? We supposedly had a 70% rate. Lying AGAIN? Problem is no one knows since no one can be trusted. ESPECIALLY the medical people.

as we are seeing across the globe, with a near-perfect inverse relationship between vaccination rates and COVID case rates.”

Or here, FL has half the rate of CA. But Masks work! OMG the stupid, the stupid. That ship has sailed and they’re clinging to the side, sinking. Doctors: Must. Kill. Medicine. Must. Discredit. Science. Forevah! Our dream since we were little children to run a 2-year test, with 200 countries, then discard the evidence in front of the public so they can witness our complete, wholehearted reputation of all Science, Medicine, and all it’s methods and mores, while killing every patient with lockdown poverties we can find.

“Don’t get me wrong. Americans should choose to get vaccinated. The key word is “choose.” Though shots are no guarantee against getting infected and spreading it to others, they provide significant protection (90% or more) against hospitalization and death. I’m triple jabbed. Choosing not to get vaccinated is choosing to risk your own life.”

What can you say except: lying works a treat! Jimmy Dore, also vaccinated but also honest, reports that the efficacy rates are plummeting as fast as they can be calculated (with a data lag) and are now 50%? Headed to ZERO as Iceland says? And that’s not against GETTING it, which you totally will, or TRANSMITTING it, which you totally will, but against “hospitalization”, whatever that means. Choosing to “risk your own life” against a disease Italy says is safer than the Flu. Official CDC rate 99.997% survival rate if under 70 with no comorbidities.

“Welcome to the plague so severe half of healthy adults don’t even know they’ve had it.”

They let this guy write words in public? It’s a disservice to mankind.

Pretty sick of talking about it, which is why I’m bringing other news. When is the economy going to collapse so we can think of something happy for a change?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m somewhat embarrassed to admit that this is what it took for me to be finally done listening to the music of Kiss. The psycho-sexual misogyny in some of the lyrics written by this guy is pretty damn thick.

Starfish,

Steve Kirsch addresses that here:

How to treat COVID, long-haul, and COVID vaccine side-effects

How to avoid vaccine side effects

If you are forced to get one of the US vaccines, using .2mg/kg of ivermectin the day before, the day of, and the day after will reduce your chance of side effects by 95% according to a prominent researcher in Brazil we know. Of course, the FDA and AMA are trying their best to block your access to ivermectin, a new low for medicine.

Starfish
    Participant

Raúl,

Thanks for the reply. I don‘t think Ivermectin will be accepted… 😉

I might only be able to get the horse paste, which is most likely a no-go to this person – they are solidly grounded in the mainstream (still – things seem to be shifting). Plus, they know how to use the internet, and Ivermectin has probably been too solidly thrashed by the mainstream.

It‘s mostly me who is concerned about side effects, not them – they are more or less humouring me.

I‘ll save this link though, as the shot is still a month out. If things should be shifting a bit, I‘ll have it at hand. 🙂

But the Kirsch article had a link to a pdf splitting up the vaccine risk by type, and pfizer seems to be associated with the least deaths per x doses, so that‘s a good start!

If anybody else has any other suggestions, I‘d appreciate them.

Starfish

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. D – Pretty sick of talking about it, which is why I’m bringing other news. When is the economy going to collapse so we can think of something happy for a change?

Well, … here is a story worthy of happy talk: “New Game of Thrones”
    https://youtu.be/c6E-conmlmE

F.S.

Michael Reid
    Participant

This is the John Michael Greer open post discussion of COVID-19 that someone here referred to and I have just started to explore

https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/156782.html

chooch
    Participant

Two birds with one stone.

Double take

https://vlipsy.com/vlip/g1cxv48Q

Speaking of the sun. I too am guilty of taking the simplistic view on global warming by defaulting to the notion that can all be swept away by the fact that fluctuations in heat input from the sun is the dominate overriding mechanism.

We can get into trouble with the math associated with the very large and the very small. But as bosco reminds us, it’s complicated and backs that claim up. Grateful and humbled.

Germ
    Participant

@Starfish – listen to how Kyle dealt with his vaccine side effects:

black seed oil,
    star anise tea,
    pine needle tea …

Good luck.

chooch
    Participant

Since a mRNA spike infection is notably different than an Cov19 infection, I am not sure the same types of protocols work unless you happen to get Cov19 too. Just skeptical.

Germ
    Participant

Great new vid.

” Dr. Malone: “This is the Largest Experiment Performed on Human Beings in the History of the World.” ”

https://rumble.com/voz363-lets-try-this-again.html

chooch
    Participant

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3767438-boeing-us-worker-vaccine-exemption-requests-top-11k-reuters?utm_source=feed_news_all&utm_medium=referral

So that is about 8% of the Boeing US employee base. The read I’m getting for my employer is 9%, though 11% still have not uploaded their papers.

Of course the updated mandate guidance for federal contractors is not official, thus keeping their employees in an elevated state of stress and uncertainty.

It seems like a bluff but if we get another wave and the remaining 90% are programmed to think and speak like Gene Simmons, re-education camps can’t be far off.

those darned kids
    Participant

i just love how doc malone is sooooooooooo patient with poorly worded questions.

•••••••

doc malone doesn’t know how to pronounce “comirnaty”. i do: “ˈpɔɪ zən”.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

tdk, I sometimes pronounce it “come ‘ere naughty” and others “commie or nazi”.

Government here is about to announce another “partial” lockdown (cafés, restaurants and shops must close at 7pm) for three weeks (so that’ll take us through to the new year) and after that we’re going to a 2G system whereby you can only go to cafés, restaurants, cinemas, theatres and museums if you’ve either been foxed or recovered within the last year; a negative test is no longer sufficient. I.e. we’re going full apartheid (well, it is a Dutch word, after all). That happens to be an infringement of article 1 of the constitution, but hey, who cares about the constitution these days, anyway?

chooch
    Participant

Don’t get me wrong. Americans should choose to get vaccinated. The key word is “choose.” Though shots are no guarantee against getting infected and spreading it to others, they provide significant protection (90% or more) against hospitalization and death. I’m triple jabbed. Choosing not to get vaccinated is choosing to risk your own life.

Keyword is not. How many jabs will it take before that becomes self evident?

phoenixvoice
    Participant
    AsIfTruth
    Participant

Starfish: Read the post on here called Spartacus. Any antioxidants should help. Quercetin should help. Combine that with zinc. I think everything that people are recommending to you have antioxidant properties.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

After trying ivermectin paste, I’d say the taste is hard to disguise. The injectable kind can be drunk (it’s intended for cattle.) I spoke with a rancher family in the summer that had done that. But I’m not sure where to get the injectable kind. (In Phoenix, there are still enough horses that feed stores carry the horse paste, but not enough cattle nearby for the injectable.)

Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

Jim pens a whopper today:

The Recognition

sumac.carol
    Participant

I beg to differ from Kunstler where he says that the same people who question vaccine safety also question the climate change narrative. For me this has not been the case, nor for many friends. In fact it is odd to recon with the fact that I accept the broad scientific consensus around climate change (that it is caused by human activity in this case) but I don’t accept the broad scientific consensus that vaccination is the best way to deal with the pandemic.

those darned kids
    Participant

phoenix: that’s right; they are lying to the horses! apple, my asterisk!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

This insanity makes my head spin…
    My son has diarrhea today. (My apologies for TMI….) Badly enough that going to school is unwise. This happens to him a few times a year, and has for at least 5 years. He tested positive for Covid one month ago — only symptoms were loss of taste/smell. (Ah, yes, the “actual” covid symptom that people tend not to fake or confuse.) I have to report his absence to the high school, who automatically marks him as absent for 10 days — a negative covid test can get him back into school. And, we can’t acknowledge natural immunity, oh, no, no, no. So now I’ve got to fit getting him a covid test into my day…which will take about an hour.

Henry
    Participant

@veracious-poet I have seen that reference before.

What is interesting is that “most of the subjects are brainwashed.” Not all of the subjects. So are nonconformists the ones who refuse to “believe” what they have been told.

• Are the holdouts just wired differently?
    • Is it the difference between “thinking” vs. “believing”
    • To put it another way, use a rational vs. rule-based thought framework.

I have noticed that individuals who think in terms of systems tend to use rational thought, those who are rule-based use belief as their foundation of what constitutes truth.

In my humble opinion, thinking is hard, so the belief/rules-based system is a shortcut. You don’t have to think about it, and you just say, “I’m following the rules,” vs. having to take the time to figure out things work.

those darned kids
    Participant

asiftruth: lecithin (sunflower) is important for the quercetin, zinc combo.

those darned kids
    Participant

that picture is more sickening than anything i’ll catch at the supermarket, germ¡¡¡

Henry
    Participant

@those-darned-kids Is lecithin found in just the seeds or the oil?

I have grown these giant sunflowers over the last two years but only use the seeds for chicken feed, stalks for compost, and bait for squirrel traps. Don’t tell me I’m improving my squirrel population immune system when I should be eating the seeds myself instead!?

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ Starfish

The information in this article was reviewed by six MDs before publication.

A practical approach to keeping healthy after your Covid-19 jab
    https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/a-practical-approach-to-keeping-healthy-after-your-covid-19-jab/

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Hope In Any Other

I presume that ‘hope in any other’ leads on to lyrics meaning that Jeebus is the Only and One True Way or such.

Me, I think that hope is the One True Tautology: I have hope in hope, faith in laith, and lordy do I love love.

Germ
    Participant

They’re dropping like flies.
    Today:

X Factor star Katie Waissel, 35, rushed to hospital after suspected heart attack:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/16715566/x-factor-katie-waissel-heart-attack-hospital/

Celebrity chef who invented the ‘world’s healthiest meal’ and calorie-free cookies and counted royals and Gwyneth Paltrow among his fans, dies of a sudden heart attack aged 45
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10194941/Gurapareet-Bains-claimed-invent-worlds-healthiest-meal-dies-heart-attack-aged-43.html

Germ
    Participant
    Starfish
    Participant

Thanks so much to everybody who gave me pointers!

This came somewhat out of the blue earlier today, and I felt totally overwhelmed. I really appreciate your support!

Since it seems that I do have some influence (albeit not on the booster question itself), I’ll work through the material and come up with the things this person is likely to accept, than work my way from there. Teas, herbs, vitamins might be a good start – as long as it doesn’t sound like I’m “playing physician”.

I’ll see what I can do – and that’s all I can do. Sometimes it’s important to remember that we all lead our own lives, and make our own decisions. 🙂

Starfish

zerosum
    Participant

Starfish and ……

TAE found “that”….
    I didn’t know “that”!

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-vaers-analysis-reveals-hundreds
    (go and read it…)
    What we found in the VAERS analysis below can be verified by anyone because it is all publicly accessible. Albert spent only a few hours to produce the tables. So the CDC should have been able to do the same work Albert did.

Getting you ready for the next round/battle.
    1. There is a NEW Variant that is coming which is Completely Immune To Covid Shots?

2. nobody can deny it, but nobody in the mainstream medical community (or mainstream media) seems to care
    much. It’s not even worth noting in passing.

3. it makes no difference. We are ignored

4. the spike protein that is produced in response to the delivery of the mRNA is cytotoxic and results in blood clots, inflammation and scarring throughout your body which then creates a wider range of severe adverse events than any vaccine in human history.

5. people never learn how to rid their body of the spike protein either (see my article on vaccine treatment for the drugs they use to do this) which is the first step in the road to recovery.

https://www.skirsch.io/how-to-treat-covid/
    This article primarily covers treating COVID, long-haul COVID, and side-effects from COVID vaccines.
    (go and read it…)

A. using .2mg/kg of ivermectin the day before, the day of, and the day after a vaccine will reduce your chance of side effects by 95% according to a prominent researcher in Brazil

Treating COVID
    Step 1: Find a doc. to get a prescription for you to fill now so that you will have ALL the drugs on hand if/when you get sick.
    Step 2: As soon as you think you might have COVID, start treatment.

The biggest problem with COVID is the inflammation and clotting. The vaccines create the same rise in CRP and D-dimer as COVID and it’s very reliable (happens post-vax in over 60% of cases).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jmM73J6sNmTbsFlo3N9YAQoIM52Uy9l9Jn2e6kSKvQA/edit#heading=h.kcvfenp75vle
    COVID-19 treatment recommendations for India
    (go and read it…)

1. Prevention (Pre-exposure prophylaxis)
    2. Early treatment
    3. Hospitalized patients
    4. Long-haul patients

Our team would be thrilled to accept the challenge as we have no desire to spread misinformation. If we got it wrong, we are happy to correct our mistakes if you can explain to us clearly the mistake we made and the correction you suggest (e.g., the “right” answer). Yet even with multiple million dollar incentives (listed in this article), nobody seems to be interested in showing how we got it wrong. Everyone talks about how bad the vaccine misinformation problem is, but nobody is willing to do anything to show that we got it wrong.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/white-house-debates-immediate-action-lower-us-energy-prices
    For several weeks, a small group of top Biden aides has discussed measures to bring down the cost of gasoline,

halting oil exports
    advise for Canada due onto other before they do it to you

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.