Debt Rattle November 22 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 22 2021

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Polder Dweller
    Participant

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I thought this recent talk by Catherine Austin Fitts contained a lot of “good medicine” for navigating our current dilemma.

Catherine Austin Fitts

Django
    Participant

Tdk I take your point. I have no desire to push a Catholic agenda. I was comforted by the Archbishop’s certainty that there is an Almighty God and that he can assist and protect us. I remain an atheist but I admire tbe clarity of the Archbishop’s mind. Maybe he reads TAE.

Let us conspire.

laffin_boy
    Participant

@ MaryBallon, Mr House, Michael Reid (and any others who have an actual interest in who is behind the plandemic)

It took me a while to track down the quotes Mr House posted in #92986 and 92987 because I found partial quotes in the comments section of other sites (***) left by someone posting as “allen”. I bet there’s more out there on various sites.

But I believe this is the original source for Mr House’s quotes. He’s probably “allen” too.

I’d also like to strongly recommend 2 analyses – here and here – by Fabio Vighi.

And, for desert, I offer this explanation by John Titus.

If you digest all of this you’ll understand what we’re up against. At which point you may also find yourself wondering why it is that so few of those pushing back are interested in exactly who they’re pushing back against.

*** (which I tried to include here but TAE’s make-believe blog software blocked it)

ctbarnum
    Participant
    chooch
    Participant

A study comparing unvaccinated hospitalized recovered vs vaccinated hospitalized recovered where the unvaccinated remain unvaccinated and the vaccinated get a booster. We need a control group to balance any claims related to booster effectiveness. Anything been posted on this yet, Israel, UK..,?

ctbarnum
    Participant

I’m actually beginning to wonder whether some athletes are having Vaccine Enhanced Infection from the jabs, as some NFL stars are missing multiple weeks from the “worst cold ever”.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nfl-news-baltimore-ravens-tyler-huntley-shocker-lamar-jackson-backup-might-just-be-better-than-him/

Meanwhile, Ivermectin treated Aaron Rodgers, a week from a 292 yards passing performance, throws for 382 yards and 4 touchdowns the next week, one of them a 75 yard strike.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap/_/gameId/401326485

Anecdotes, yeah, but it still surprises me they keep the insanity going.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Switching station (from COVID) for just a moment:

“The level of alarm in Russia continues to be high.”

The White House Needs An Off-ramp From War In Ukraine
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/11/the-white-house-needs-an-off-ramp-from-war-in-ukraine.html#more

F.S.

inorbitt
    Participant

Chooch thanks for analysis. This website and message board is invaluable.

WES
    Participant

Figmund Sreud:

Yes, the people running the Biden puppet show would very much like Russia to invade the Ukraine to divert the American people’s attention away from their current deliberate efforts to destabilize the US. I wouldn’t be surprised if the puppet master is willing to pay Russia to invade! Putin won’t bite.

Putin will not invade the Ukraine simply because he does not want to add an economic basket case as a mill around Russia’s neck. He also doesn’t need more land because he has more than he can deal with as it is. Just like Canada.

He is quite happy to let the US bleed to death supporting the Ukraine government.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

From Fabio Vighi’s THE CENTRAL BANKERS’ LONG COVID: AN INCURABLE CONDITION linked by @laffin_boy in comment #93240 :

“Italian writer Ennio Flaiano once said that the fascist movement is made of two groups: the fascists, and the anti-fascists. Today, when most self-proclaimed anti-fascists are quietly or enthusiastically supporting the medically driven authoritarian turn, this paradox is more relevant than ever.”

What’s another name for “anti-fascists” that unknowingly support a fascist movement?

Useful idiots – those easily swayed by govt propaganda to act against their own self-interest. Which currently happens to be many of our family, friends, and neighbors.

Django
    Participant

Q What’s the name of antifascists who unknowingly support a fascist movement?
    A Fascists.

zerosum
    Participant

War tactics
    Stop trying to change the opinions of the choir.
    The pandemic is over.
    Help Fauci move the “goal post”
    Let the lies reveal the truth
    Fauci and his paid mouth pieced can be made to lose by encouraging them to keep putting their feet in their mouth.
    Let Fauci convince the choir that he was a false prophet.

Django
    Participant

Sorry to be uncharitable. Marx might say they were suffering from false consciousness.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@Django

No worries. These are difficult times, and it’s not easy keeping our frustration in check… said the guy who smashed at least two malfunctioning telephone answering machines into the pavement.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

boilingfrog:

60 Minutes had a segment on a company trying to build the next version of supersonic flight (“Boom”) with United Airlines throwing in with them. NASA is working on reducing the sonic boom, and subsequent damage with an X-59 plane. The founder of the company, ex-Amazon, was viewing the end goal as “anywhere in the world in four hours, for one hundred dollars”.

Easy peasy.

Have some bureaucrap aparachtiks at the National Science Foundation to redefine the speed-of-sound to 20,000mph.

Done. I knew you could do it 😉

If anyone reports hearing a sonic boom have the cue card reading monkeys on MSNBC, CNN, et al. scream RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! and/or maybe blame the misinfo on conspiracy theorists…

So easy a caveman could do it!

maryballon
    Participant

These links to sites that expose the power of BlackRock and others are useful. (Sarcastically) I can say that it is wonderful that they can keep the simulation of Western Civilization running as long and as well as they do. But I wonder what they will do when they too run out of fuel. There is a brick wall in front of us and diesel fuel is powering us into it.

those darned kids
    Participant

who needs fuel when you have hubris?

WES
    Participant

I see that in Australia’s Northern territories the army are hauling away to internment camps anybody who tests positive for covid.

Logical conclusion: Nobody will volunteer to get tested! Brilliant!

WES
    Participant

Maxwell:

Back in the 1970s I was at my company’s Norwegian distributor in Oslo

The distributor guy I was with had his office phone solidly bolted to the wall. I asked him why his phone was attached to the wall while everybody else’s phone was on their desk.

He replied because he got so frustrated with Norway’s government’s poorly run phone company. He would go into a viking rage and throw his phone against the wall, smashing it to pieces!

I said yes but you can still throw the hand receiver part of the phone! Yes, he replied but it didn’t cost nearly as much to replace as the whole phone did!

And this chap could charm the underwear off any women he met!

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

Did you remove your moose’s jawbone and put it in a moose drop box?

Do they provide you with any feedback such as how old the moose was?

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Personally (I am no doctor), if Covid infection moved from respiratory to circulatory (things aren’t improving after 8 to 10 days) I would want IVM, HCQ, and some kind of corticosteroids on hand. As far as an antibiotic like AZ, I am pretty anti antibiotic, not opposed, just very conservative.

Chooch, you would be waiting too long if you wait until days 8-10. Even in severe Covid patients, the body has typically cleared most of the virus by day 9, and what is left is the aftermath of the immune system’s overreaction. For antivirals, early treatment is key. You should start the IVM at the first sign of symptoms. If you bother with HCL at all, that also needs to be early, and it needs to be accompanied by zinc, which is the key anti-viral agent (HCL is a zinc ionophore, helping the zinc to get into the cells where it can interfere with viral replication).

You need to fill your medicine cabinet before you get sick. Now is the time to prepare. I have ordered ivermectin, fluvoxamine, nitazoxanide and dutasteride from India, and if I use them, it will be in accordance with the FLCCC protocols.

WES
    Participant

Chooch:

I agree with Boogalo that you need as much of this stuff on hand simply because when you get sick you are in no shape to be running around trying to find this stuff.

You also need to start taking it as soon as you suspect something is wrong. If it turns out that you are fine, and it was a false alarm, then none this stuff will likely hurt you.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ laffin_boy

Thank you for the homework neatly organized. I emailed to my dad and I am hopeful that he will wake up soon

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

I try to involve the government the least amount possible in my life. I only fill out the hunting report because dad thinks it is what should be done. The government has been useless at managing the resources. The destruction of the fishery is an example. I don’t think about the age. I am very appreciative of the animal.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

The double bit axe should be here soon.

https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/tools/hand-tools/log-building-tools/axes/100541-iltis-double-bit-axe?item=65U0903

Useful for felling timber and other purposes

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

Sadly these days the gov ability to interfere in our lives has grown exponentially.

Hopefully you have all the firewood you need to survive winter.

Just curious. How wide and deep is the river in your area? Does it flow slowly or fast? You mentioned that it didn’t freeze over last winter making it difficult to obtain more firewood.

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

Yikes! I would be afraid to use such a double sided axe!
    I think I will stick to my single bladed axe, chop saw, and electric & gas chainsaws!

WES
    Participant

Over at zero hedge they have an article about how humidity affects covid outbreaks.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ WES

The axe is a backup plan to deal with no gasoline or oil. It reminded me of the Paul Bunyan axe from childhood

The river is quite variable in width and depth. The river at the cottage is around 600 yards wide and water depth varies from inches to 10 feet and flows pretty good and has a river bed of granite stones

those darned kids
    Participant

superduper important: https://www.mintpressnews.com/documents-show-bill-gates-has-given-319-million-to-media-outlets/278943/

how come you’re not on the list, raúl ;•)

ctbarnum
    Participant

The neoliberals are at it again.

Tim Groves
    Participant

What is Japan doing right about COVID-19?

First of all, obesity rates are very low. Here’s a factoid:

“Only 3.6 percent of Japanese have a body mass index (BMI) over 30, which is the international standard for obesity, whereas 32.0 percent of Americans do. A total of 66.5 percent of Americans have a BMI over 25, making them overweight, but only 24.7 percent of Japanese.”

Also, Japanese diets are on the whole healthier than in the West, with a lot of iodine for instance, and there’s a lot of sunshine between 30 and 40 degrees north so the vitamin D levels are higher. These factors, which contribute to overall longevity, also provide some safeguards against getting sick with many kinds of diseases, including this one.

The Japanese tend to take hygiene practices seriously. Their cultural practices, such as washing hands after visiting the restroom and before eating, removing their shoes in the porch before entering the house, gargling warm water, salt water and the like after coming home, maintaining a greater social distance when in company than most other peoples and bowing rather than shaking hands rather than hugging. These things might make a difference—or not. I can’t say anything definitively.

The Chinese, Taiwanese, and Koreans are doing even better than the Japanese at keeping COVID-19 at bay, so it may be an East Asian thing. Or someone may be fiddling with the PCR tests. Who believes a word of official statistics these days?

I’m in Kyoto, and we get a monthly newsletter from the Prefectural Government’s PR Department. It contains various items of local news and tells us what the authorities regard as “good behavior”. On the cover of this month’s issue (in Japanese) was the following headline:

“Respect other people’s decision to get vaccinated or not.”

Below the headline is a single paragraph, which says:

“On October 12, the second vaccination rate of citizens aged 12 years and older, who are eligible for the new corona vaccine, exceeded 70%. While the vaccination of those who wish to be vaccinated is progressing, there are those who cannot be vaccinated for medical or other reasons. It is unacceptable for people in the workplace or in the community to force others to get vaccinated, or to treat others in a discriminatory manner, such as terminating their employment or bullying them because they have not been vaccinated. Please respect other people’s decision to vaccinate or not to vaccinate, and act in a way that safeguards the human rights of both parties.”

This is the official message going out from the government to the people all over Japan. Let’s not pry. Let’s not discriminate. Let’s respect each other’s privacy and personal decisions. It is simple common sense adult advice. And I am so relieved to be living in a country where common sense and respect for human rights have not yet been totally banished from the political and administrative sphere.

At the same time, I am cautious because I know that what happens in the West often happens a little later here. And I know that things can change suddenly almost anywhere after a member of the Soros family pays a visit.

But for the time being, we seem to have been overlooked, and a strange subdued normality is enduring. There are no lockdowns, no state of emergency, and not much COVID-19 being reported anywhere according to the published figures.

zerosum
    Participant

“White Noise” is what you don’t agree or support
    Totally pointless post that goes on far too long.
    What student is willing to challenge the opinions of the professor that hold the keys to the future
    Who has time to research, read, understand papers that don’t support the opinions of Fauci
    Get in step or get out of this parade
    Say nothing, don’t feed the trolls – Fauci
    The official narrative according to Fauci

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.