Debt Rattle November 4 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 4 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso The bathers 1918   • Long List Of Athletes Who “Suddenly” Died Or Fell Seriously Ill (R24) • 54x More Deaths Reported For Corona Va
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 4 2021]

upstateNYer
    Participant

“Nobody at the FDA, CDC, or on the committees has figured out that the COVID vaccines are 800X more deadly than the former record holder.”

Of course they have.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Welcome to the Age of Despotism…

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.
    Frederick Douglass

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Olden, but related to COVID situation essay:
    Reasons for Intellectual Conformity

… snip:

During the world wars most intellectuals on all sides of the conflicts uncritically lent their talents to their government’s war efforts. Some did so as propagandists and others as scientists. Some actually led their nations into the fray, as was the case with President Woodrow Wilson.

Wilson held a doctorate from Johns Hopkins University, had taught at Cornell, Bryn Mawr and Wesleyan, and became president of Princeton University. Eventually he was elected President of the United States and, having taken the nation to war, sanctioned the creation of a massive propaganda machine under the auspices of the “Committee on Public Information.” He also supported the passage of the Sedition Act of 1918 to suppress all anti-war sentiments.

… the rest: … https://consortiumnews.com/2014/05/21/reasons-for-intellectual-conformity/

Best,
    F.S.

Germ
    Participant

“Boris Sádecký, a forward with the Bratislava Capitals of the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League, has passed away at the age of 24 after collapsing during a game late last week.”

https://www.si.com/hockey/.amp/news/slovak-player-boris-s%C3%A1deck%C3%BD-passes-away

sumac.carol
    Participant

Attention Canadians: Don’t forget to sign the petition against vaccine mandates and passports. Apparently there is a bit of a problem with seeing the ‘sign with a click’ button- you may have to try a different browser if this happens to you. Here’s the link to the petition:
    https://www.change.org/p/abolish-vaccine-passport-program-and-mandates?recruiter=449809438&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_30477032_en-CA%3A1&recruited_by_id=8c928730-a420-11e5-bd60-c30e44660341

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

COVID-schmovid! From my in-box this a.m.:

Since 1980, November has been the best month for stocks on the S&P 500. The 11th month benefits from wrapping up what is typically a strong and optimistic earnings season. We can’t help thinking the imminence of the holiday period lifts spirits as well as stocks.

Not every November is a winner. Notable November stinkers include 1987 (after October’s 24% swan dive), 2000, 2007, and 2008. But there have also been multiple big-win Novembers, including 10.8% just last year. With COVID retreating, it’s hard to be against November 2021. [emphasis added by moi]

Then comes December, which – though not as strong as November – has been the third-best month in the S&P 500 since 1980. Money managers who took the September selling as an omen and lightened positioned now have to make up for an October in which they may not have been fully invested. In every winning stock year, bearish money managers find themselves needing to capitulate to the bullish side before the disconnect between client returns and market performance becomes too dire. If this is one such year, look for a final kick into mid-December with stocks cruising into year-end with a 20%-plus annual gain. [Argus Research Company]

… so there!

F.S.

Germ
    Participant

“World Class Athletes Suffer Vaccine Injuries
    Did you know that a Brazilian jiu-jitsu world champion, two Olympic gold medalists, an NBA point guard, and the world’s top static breath-hold freediver have all suffered Covid-19 vaccine injuries?”

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/world-class-athletes-suffer-vaccine

Germ
    Participant

What a read:

“The Extraordinary Hypocrisy of Molnupiravir”

https://popularrationalism.substack.com/p/the-extraordinary-hypocrisy-of-molnupiravir

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Dutch newspaper de Volkskrant (equivalent to the Guardian) published this unbelievably disingenuous article today:

Top athlete at risk of heart damage after corona infection

“More than 4 percent of Dutch top athletes suffer heart damage as a result of a corona infection. This is the conclusion of a national survey by the Amsterdam UMC [University Medical Centre]. It is reassuring that the heart defect has not yet caused a heart rhythm disorder in any of the athletes.”

https://www.volkskrant.nl/nieuws-achtergrond/topsporter-loopt-risico-op-hartschade-na-corona-infectie~bf9c8b83/ (Dutch, paywall)

The commentariat on Twitter weren’t to be fooled, though, with page after page of people saying variations on “Corona infection should read vaccine.”

4% is appalling already and should be setting alarm bells ringing and sirens blaring, but nobody with any power cares. Who knows whether it stops there or whether it only affects top athletes? Meanwhile hospital beds and ERs everywhere are rapidly filling up with heart patients, so I certainly don’t think we’ve seen the last of this.

zerosum
    Participant

Wisdom
    I’m pretty sure I’m not the first one to figure out …..

1. “For want of a nail……”

2. out of sight out of mind

3. The 9.9%, the snobs, the suits, the enablers, the enforcers, and the motivators are at their level of incompetence

4. “If you look around the table and you can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.”

5. Don’t blame me. I didn’t know. Its not my responsibility. Therefore, its not my fault.

6. low man on the totem pole
    (A “low man on the totem pole” is a person of no status or power, someone at the bottom of a hierarchy.
    It’s the same as saying someone is “low on the pecking order”, or “the lowest rung of the ladder”, irrelevant, inconsequential, zerosum)

7. Plausible deniability is the ability to deny any involvement in illegal or unethical activities, because there is no clear evidence to prove involvement. The lack of evidence makes the denial credible, or plausible. … The leaders then have “plausible deniability” if they are ever questioned about those illicit actions.

8. Unintended consequence …. No farmer – no food, all bosses – no workers, no jab – no job …

9. take with a grain of salt

Germ
    Participant

“In what should have been international news, this latest whistle-blower case has barely registered in the mainstream media.”

“We have a lot of science-cheerleading reporters,” Thacker said, “Pfizer has such a huge PR machine, they have basically captured the media, they’ve hypnotised the media”.

https://maryannedemasi.com/blog/f/a-credibility-blow-to-pfizer%E2%80%99s-covid-19-vaccine

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Are Vaccines Driving Excess Deaths in Scotland, a Professor of Biology Asks

…we can see that these ‘Other’ deaths are occurring at home, implying that they are likely to have been sudden because there has been no hospital admission. Furthermore, these excess deaths are not confined to the oldest age groups, where we expect most deaths, but are extended into the younger age group. Analysis of the timing of this rise in excess death shows that it started in the oldest age group and is initiated sequentially in ever younger age groups (see graph below). This strongly suggests that there is some cause for these excess deaths at home that operates first in the elderly and works its way sequentially down the age groups in Scotland. What could this be?

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/11/04/are-vaccines-driving-excess-deaths-in-scotland-a-professor-of-biology-asks/

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

̶r̶a̶r̶e̶ “Died suddenly”

“Tributes have been paid to the former Longridge Town FC Captain Jordan Tucker who has died suddenly.”

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/people/a-great-player-and-more-importantly-a-great-lad-tributes-flood-in-for-former-longridge-town-captain-jordan-tucker-3443212

adrian144
    Participant

trouble is even with all these odd deaths there’s so much emotional and reputational investment in the vaxes that it’s going to have to get a lot worse to overcome all the denial
    and then there’s the rest of the kubler-ross stages to go through

chooch
    Participant

Pfizer is telling young children that their experimental mRNA covid injection will make them “superheroes” and give them “superpowers.”

Abomination doesn’t even capture it.

Pfizer=Stranger
    Shot=Danger

Okay. That Pfizer commercial was an upchucking way to have my morning coffee. I’m speechless.
    The ’86 no-liability law for childhood vaccines, I guess, finally lets them show their real face in their own ads- as opposed to media’s fawning hype.
    Anyone else get the feeling that Pfizer’s gonna take the fall, leaving Fauci’s darling Moderna as the mRNA leader? When the little children start “dying suddenly”…
    I’m going to be on the look-out for Pfizer folks to be grabbing their bags of loot and jumping ship.
    And going straight to the bottom.
    Once again, why be so evil? If they don’t now worship Lucifer, maybe they ought to get acquainted. It’s a match made in hell.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

Adrian,

Once a few celebrities and congress critters start taking dirt naps, then it’ll begin to dawn on people. Going through the Kubler-Ross thing will be a sight to behold, though. I’d like to be happy about that, but it’s a far too grim prospect for that.

TDub
    Participant

In case anyone is interested, here is the summary of the just released OSHA ETS coivd mandate
    https://www.osha.gov/sites/default/files/publications/OSHA4162.pdf

And the full text
    https://public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2021-23643.pdf

Doc Robinson
    Participant

From Steve Kirsch:

Here’s the real reason Comirnaty is not available
    It’s all about liability. It will magically become available when the vaccine for children is fully approved, not before.

The reason Comirnaty isn’t available is because those shots would expose the company to liability since the fully-licensed product doesn’t have the liability waiver of the EUA product.

But once the Pfizer vaccine is fully approved in kids, then Pfizer gets liability waiver on all age groups due to a “feature” in federal law for child vaccines (NCVIA). At that time, they are done. They can market the COVID vaccine products under full approval for all age groups and face no liability when it kills or disables you.

This is why they are focused on the kids. This is why there is a reformulation at a 1/3 dose and they changed the buffer and the storage conditions (low temperatures not required). All of these will weaken the protection, but result in a safer vaccine (since it is ineffective).

But for the clinical trials on the 5-11 year olds, they did not use the formulation they approved in the meeting…

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/heres-the-real-reason-comirnaty-is

Oroboros
    Participant

People claiming their children died from the Clot Shot and the ‘official’ response.

Rototillerman
    Participant

As Charles Mackay said long ago

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

The upcoming holiday season is going to present us with a lot of opportunities: to be that nudge to ask our friends and family members to consider better evidence, to be witness to what the actual disease is like (if you have experienced it, as I have), and to demonstrate the strength of our convictions in standing up to what is increasingly obvious as medically justified tyranny. Just remember as you go about this work, start from a place of empathy and love.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Type I diabetic here, which means this vax is a big nope from me.

“Here, we report, besides generation of neutralizing antibodies, consistent alterations in hemoglobin A1c, serum sodium and potassium levels, coagulation profiles, and renal functions in healthy volunteers after vaccination with an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Similar changes had also been reported in COVID-19 patients, suggesting that vaccination mimicked an infection.”

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244131

those darned kids
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    vivarta
    Participant

Conversations these days between unvaccinated (for good reasons) and covid-vaccine zealots: https://twitter.com/loupooperu/status/1456237443162808325?s=20

ctbarnum
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Participant

Make it stop!!!! Sick.

Mr. House
    Participant

I’m shocked, shocked i tell you, to find out gambling is going on in this establishment

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/nih-officials-allowed-ecohealth-alliance-self-police-risky-gain-function-experiments-wuhan

HerrWerner
    Participant

One reason the EUAs are still in place is because it’s cheaper (more profitable) to make the vaxxes and related paraphernalia that way. This may also explain (if it’s true) that different lots of vax cause more Adverse Events than other lots. And why effectiveness varies: some vaxxed ppl get sorta protected against covid symptoms, and others’ protection wanes and they get walloped. Something Polder mentioned the other day made me realize it could be intentional or at least serendipitous. A scary prospect.

Quality-control is expensive. I worked in automotive and med-tech. A medical product – even non-sterile ones like tongue-depressors, splints – must have a quality-control program. Cost of doing business requires: quality inspectors, bureaucrats, paperwork-filler-outers. A well-dressed PMC to go sip scotch with the auditors. A certain % of products get inspected and destroyed – tested for sterility, foreign matter, not killing people that much, etc.

The EUA dispenses with all of that expensive oversight because By Golly We’re In An Emergency. Since we live in Clown World, this “emergency” goes on for 20 months and counting. Companies are hoovering up cash for all sorts of barely-tested garbage – shitty covid test kits, disposables like masks and gowns by the billions. All products that are held to a lower standard than pre-2020.

It became clear to me early this year that some people don’t WANT this state of affairs to go away. I may be a little slower than the average TAE commenter 😀

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

I see BC’s priemer has cancer. Got to wonder if the vax caused his in remission cancer to spring back?

Maybe another kind of “sudden” isn’t it!

zerosum
    Participant

WES

Just got back from the mountains.
    Yea. I just heard. Our Doc Bonnie Henry has just commented.
    All our problems in BC are because of unvaccinated. ( less than 10%)
    He had cancer before. (officially). Therefore, because he had a weak immune system not related to vaccines or breakthrough.

Me, (officially), any health problems that I may get will be because of old age.
    Its too bad that the old vaccinated people are still dying the most and its because of unvaccinated people.

expatkiwi
    Participant

I was looking forward to seeing my father after not being able to visit for 2 years (travel restrictions). But I had forgotten one small detail. My father and stepmother have CNN on 24/7. They lap it up. I feel like vomiting half of the time. Not just the COVID propaganda, but everything else too. As much as I love my father, I can’t wait to go home 🙁 🙁

zerosum
    Participant

If its not from Fauci, don’t believe it.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/groundbreaking-israeli-study-shows-how-covid-proteins-attack-heart-and-blood-vessels

Groundbreaking Israeli Study Shows How COVID Proteins Attack The Heart And Blood Vessels

those darned kids
    Participant

expatkiwi: i dearly miss my dad. nonetheless, when i visited him a few years back, it was during the skripal nonsense in england, and my dad had the bbc on all the time. when i pointed out to him that they had photoshopped jeremy corbyn’s hat to look russian, he said, “good”.

it’s so disheartening to see such a brilliant man caught up in so many lies.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

@expatkiwi

I had the same experience during my summer travels. Being unplugged from the Matrix for several years, it was pretty disturbing having to rub shoulders with it for a few weeks. Even while in the car, my brother-in-law would tune the radio to CNN or MSNBC like an addict needing a fix. If that wasn’t bad enough, I then had to listen to them parrot back all the media talking points that were recently implanted deep in their minds.

Oh, the humanity!

Huskynut
    Participant

Reflecting on that paper yesterday by Thornley et al re spontaneous abortion in early pregnancy – surely that implies a major dip in births as this group approach full term which will be very visible in live birth stats vs typical in the next short while. I wonder how TPTB will attempt to spin that one?

btw – Thornley is one of the principal movers behind the CovidPlanB group in NZ, who were pushing back against lockdown etc from the very beginning, so I have plenty of respect for him.

Rototillerman
    Participant

@zerosum: here is the source paper from the ZeroHedge article on the Israeli study:

https://elifesciences.org/articles/69314

Of course, I was curious whether the dangerous proteins were connected to the spike, to determine whether vaccines might express the dangerous proteins. It appears not; the non structural proteins nsp2 and nsp7 are prominent in the attack on the endothelium according to the paper above, but according to the following paper it appears that they are inside the nulcleocapsid:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmolb.2020.605236/full

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Whoa. How’d I get here, he asked himself? 😉

At this point, it appears almost inevitable that we will hit a grand slam: revolution, collapse, a genuine plague (the vakzine disaster kinda reminds me of how Stalin is believed to have deliberately salted Ukrainian farmland to starve the Ukes into submission), and an increasingly likely WWIII.

Much calamity, jah. Caesar will not be spared, I think. I suspect we’ll see a renaissance of crucifiction as a politically torturous art form.

In other news: why is Zuckerberg changing the name of FB to Meta? Putting aside the obvious delusions of world domination that these financialized zombie-bots entertain, there is also the mundane fact that “Facebook Sucks” has become a universaly expression?

Zuckbot Lives!

Some musicology:

Derivative Extrapolation

Lovingly Rendered Original

Anecdote: the other day, some youngblood in Fred Meyer walked about defiantly maskless. Eye contact with him inspired a fierce paranoiac defiance in his eyes: he was being as brave as he knew how. On a good day, I’d’ve demasked and bowed, but I was feeling poorly, and just winked.

Later that same day, I had to return to the store. I’d forgotten my mask. It was fun walking about bare-faced. (I’ve done it before but mostly don’t cuz it makes people nervous and won’t change a thing at this point. The agitprop opportunity has passed.) Nobody said or did anything about my masklessness. Hardly even a curious look. But then, I was smiling radiantly, and all people could do upon seeing me was smile back.

We like smiles, we dooz.

Daughter VERY sick with covid. Unvaxxed because other health conditions exempt her medically. Her landlord is an old school cowboy and has offered her Ivermectin (he keeps horses). Don’t know if she’s taken any yet; she and I are deeply estranged so I get news 2nd-hand from my darling wife, the former Mrs. ex-Colonel Sherburn’s wife, known in reality as Diana Morrison, Queen of Me.

Xmas appears to be the pimple-popper that will upset this insane mass hypnosis applecart, what someone here referred to (in desperation) as “the Stockholm syndrome writ large”.

As contrarian as ever, I ask us how we expected to reduce our overgrown population other than some dire catastrophe? We surely wouldn’t do it rationally, gradually, civilly. That’s now how humanity rolls. Something had to give. How much of the covid pandemic/vakzination quagmire is deliberate culling, and how much is just our usual willingness to make ourselves rich at others’ expense? Who knows?

But the planet would surely appreciate it if we did it via a plague rather than nuclear bombast.

So, in a kinky sense, I’m rooting for both covid and the vakzines: we might get humbled fast enough by population loss to be unable to start a nuclear exchange. But then, I’m an optimist, albeit a gloom’ndoomish one. 😉

“Once a few celebrities and congress critters start taking dirt naps, then it’ll begin to dawn on people. ”

Agreed. Das sheeples are hungry for a new media message messiah. The old one is looking ridiculous at best and nasty at worst

jeebus

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.