Debt Rattle November 8 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 8 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DPC Engineer at his post, Michigan Central RR 1904 • US Stocks Have Best Day Since March On Clinton Relief Rally (MW) • Investors Aren’t Ready to Dump
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 8 2016]

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Clueless as ever, they can’t figure out why US import/export numbers won’t respond.

For your benefit, I offer this highly scientific explanation one more time:

Thanks to a 15-year rolling catastrophe of corruption, theft, failing civil and property rights, and massive outsourcing, citizens of the United States DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY.

They are poor, broke, bankrupt, out on the street, living in a van…by the river. They’re homeless, jobless, washed up, kaput, ruined, without that discretionary spending capital, they have no prospects, they are insolvent, no longer a going concern, living in a box.

This unusual, unprecedented, multi-decadal dearth in income, now coupled with a tripling in health care and a freeze in lending even on the shortest terms for rates averaging 20%, might — just MIGHT — have something to do with the lack of U.S. retail buying from China and worldwide. In turn, that smoldering crater of lacking demand might, possibly, have follow-on consequences in Chinese economy, solvency, then onward down to commodity countries and worldwide. Petrol and energy demand charts, anyone?

I know this is only a tender and tentative proposition that people who have no jobs have no money, no borrowing, and no purchasing, but I feel it might be worthy of further investigation. I am open to myself being employed on this, if anyone is offering a research grant, so I too can buy ramen noodles from China again and move into a box further from the river.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.