Debt Rattle September 1 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 1 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jack Delano Colored drivers entrance, U.S. 1, NY Avenue, Washington, DC Jun 1940 • European Efforts to Stem Migrant Tide Sow Chaos on Austria-Hungary
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 1 2015]

Greenpa
    Participant

“I changed migrants to refugees in the title. Getting really tired of this politically motivated misnomer.”

Japan TV just switched to refugee; but they still quote anyone using migrant. I would place a small wager that the Abe regime will get that changed back this week. No one is more afraid of strangers coming to their land to stay.

Greenpa
    Participant

““I acquired the news from private conversations, which is an abnormal way, and added my personal judgment and subjective views to finish this story, said Mr Wang”

Can you read? This was written by government agent, at a probability >95%. They’ve told him, “We have your family, and will wreck your career, and your offsprings, unless you play ball.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

A bit late to the party; migrant is so wrong; refugee is and has been operational for ever…
    Refugees are a political problem; while “migrants” are a pest.
    Wake up and smell the coffee burning…

Nassim
    Participant

I went to the same school as Sir Nicholas Winton – remarkable man by all reports. He lived to 106.

https://www.stowe.co.uk/news-and-events/news-archive/1290/sir-nicholas-winton-mbe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.