Debt Rattle April 13 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 13 2021

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    V. Arnold
    Participant

@ VV
    All of the current coronavirus vaccines (including Sputnik V) are mRNA gene

According to my research Sputnik V is NOT an mRNA gene vaccine but rather a traditional weakened whole-virion vaccine.

The COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V (Gam-COVID-Vac) is an adenoviral-based vaccine against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Sputnik V uses a weakened virus to deliver small parts of a pathogen and stimulate an immune response.

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/vaccines/sputnik-v-vaccine

ezlxa1949
    Participant

I’ve made a number of posting recently. All have disappeared. What might I be doing wrong?

V. Arnold
    Participant

ezlxa1949
    I’ve made a number of posting recently. All have disappeared. What might I be doing wrong?

You have 3 comments in a row on page #2 of this thread that I just read.
    You mention you’re not ready to be vaccinated…me too…

ezlxa1949
    Participant

I have just discovered why my posts have “disappeared.” They’re on another page! Feelin’ stupid…

V. Arnold
    Participant

ezlxa1949

I have just discovered why my posts have “disappeared.” They’re on another page! Feelin’ stupid…

I literally did just LOL…
    Been there, done that as well…don’t sweat the small stuff……… 😉

VietnamVet
    Participant

V.A.

You are correct. Instead of messenger RNA that enters the cell and directs protein synthesis; AstraZeneca, Sputnik V and Johnson and Johnson vaccines are adenoviruses that are engineered. The coronavirus spike gene is inserted directly into the virus’s genetic material. My error.

“Unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, Sputnik V uses double-stranded DNA.”

The modified virus after injection enter the cell’s nucleus to modify the genes like viruses do to reproduce themselves but instead they produce mRNA that then directs the assembly of the spike protein by the cell.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine.html

Besides old age, I also blame omissions and confusion in the media that appears to be intentional.

V. Arnold
    Participant

VV
    Besides old age, I also blame omissions and confusion in the media that appears to be intentional

No problem. We share old age…
    Thanks for the reply.
    It’s (intentionally) a tricky world out there; the confusion is indeed intentional, so no sweat here…
    😉

zerosum
    Participant

Stop it! Those words are making me teary eyed.

You are correct.
    My error.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ zerosum

“Stop it! Those words are making me teary eyed. You are correct. My error.

I got sniffly too.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.