Debt Rattle February 24 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 24 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Glass, bread and cheesee 1923   • Russia Conducts ‘Precision Strikes’ on Ukrainian Military Targets (Sputnik) • Russia Has ‘No Plan
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 24 2022]

Germ
    Participant

For an idea of how monstrous is the rolling out of vaxxing for the 5-11 cohort.
    Do click the link to see the data:

anticlimactic
    Participant

UKraine : Well, that escalated quickly!

oxymoron
    Participant

The W E F young leaders have a problem

I don’t want to be led

Alot of others don’t as well

chooch
    Participant

So natural immunity in two weeks (8 to 11) jumped from 60% to 90% for this age group, wow. Nearly 100% at the time it achieved approval (Feb. 22nd). Need to tease out how this group faired post vaccination keeping in mind the dose was 10mcg x 2 vs 30 mcg x 2 for adults. Were they going to stop reporting data in U.K. for fear of misinterpretation?

anticlimactic
    Participant

The Ukraine is a very large country but it is a Frankenstein creation stitched together from chunks taken from surrounding countries. [See map above] Many of these areas have kept the language and customs of the original countries and are being harmed by the extremely nationalistic government in Kiev.

I think that Ukraine should be broken up. I would have a vote of all Ukrainians about which country they want to belong to and as far as possible for areas to be rejoined with their countries of choice.

chooch
    Participant

I am starting to wonder if naturally evolved viruses (not engineered) can actually help benefit the immune system in regards to helping us stave off cancers. Viral infections are necessary evil from time to time. If we go to war not understanding this, we will lose. Just a thought.

chooch
    Participant

Does Putin believe that Xi has his back? Is Xi looking at this as an opportunity to take Taiwan? Curious as to what noirette’s thougts are, bosco’s too. Or is that akin to summoning the kraken now.

Basseterre Kitona
    Participant

Me, I wonder what Hunter Biden is doing right now..

Hunter is probably trying to remember is he lost any laptop computers in the brothels of Kiev. Although I doubt Russian will actually invade into the Ukraine beyond the breakaway provinces, it would be interesting if they went to Kiev and turned up more hard evidence of corruption from Biden & Co.

As for Trudeau, rumor is that the about face was caused because his financial dragnet exposed some embarrassing connections, i.e., donations to the truckers from within his own party, government and police forces. Opened a can of worms and now trying to stuff it back in.

Dr. D
    Participant

Not sure what’s up with revoking the War Powers, but the next casualty is they look like they have no idea what they’re doing. Taking a guess, compounding the guess that it was really the banking system: they found out that doing that backfired and was worse than if they hadn’t. Banks immediately called their paid servants and told them they don’t care if they look like the Three Stooges on national TV, reverse it. So the MPs, being wholly owned subsidiaries and paid monkeys, did as the bankers told them, and happily looked like idiots, discrediting all themselves and the whole government, perhaps worldwide.

I really suspect they shot themselves in the head, but with a low-caliber round like .25. The bleeding begins and can’t be stopped.

“Only 40 percent of rural hospitals in Texas offer labor-and-delivery services, and with staffing shortages, many deliver babies only a few days a week. There are 71 counties in the state with no hospitals at all. Across the country, 22 rural hospitals have shuttered in the past two years. According to one 2020 study, 453 more are in danger of closing.” –NYT

Remove all health care from an area and watch them die. Classic genocide, generally apartheid, as covered in South Africa, Israel and Palestine. This was all well published in Agenda 21 and others, well-directed by Congress, and well-rewarded with profits by insurers.

1) Murder people. 2) Steal their stuff 3) Profit! 4) Find more people and repeat 5) You did nothing and there’s a knock at the door.

I’d say hold the over-posting in proxy but that doesn’t solve the problem: Raul would have to read them all anyway and who has time? My own posting is already way out on the edge but I try to provide ideas and facts that are new and relevant. This is just self-regulating culturally. He’s the host, we’re the guest. If you can’t behave yourself, then there’s no more dinner parties.

boilingfrog
    Participant

Once again I’ll be applying an ‘anecdotal scientific method’ to what I see happening; reading news from all sides, watching actions, and seeing (a) whose predictions were most accurate, (b) which person
    /country came closest to matching their ‘talk’ in actions.

That’s really an amazing datapoint by Chooch.

And in the ‘sarcasm section’, I wonder if Victoria Nuland will choose to put her GoPro camera on her helmet, or on her rifle, as she live-streams her heroic, on-the-ground defense of Ukraine from the eastern front?

boilingfrog
    Participant

Dr D, your posts are wonderful, to my way of thinking, and challenging my thinking. A delightful dinner guest you be…

auffi
    Participant

I want to thank you Raúl for the amazing job you do here every day at TAE. The community you’ve attracted is invaluable.

I don’t know if it’s already been shared here, but in Austria every household was sent a letter a couple of weeks ago by the government explaining the vaccine mandates.

Here is a link to the complete letter:
    Vaccine mandate letter

FWIW, I feel that you exercised extreme patience with bosco before laying down the truth. I used to read every comment, but after all the spam, I would rarely make it past the first or second page of comments.

Cheers

Doc Robinson
    Participant

chooch: “Does Putin believe that Xi has his back?”

Some second-hand reporting of diplomat-speak:

“The Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Thursday that Moscow does not have or need the backing of Beijing for its military action in Ukraine.”

Hua said that Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council and an independent power. She claimed that Moscow’s action is based entirely on its own judgement and national interests.

She emphasized that Sino-Russian relations are based on non-alignment, non-confrontation, and non-targeting of third parties.

China is not interested in, and has no intention of following, the Cold War mentality of either friend or foe, she added.

https://www.rt.com/news/550450-china-ukraine-russian-operation/

chooch
    Participant

Thanks Doc, a little humor for the moment.

Expert

absolute galore
    Participant

Tucker Carlson continues to impress me. I’m sure I will hear from someone that he is simply “controlled opposition.” Whatever. In my opinion, he is truly speaking truth to power. How he gets away with it is beyond me, but I really don’t care. His latest take on the situation in Ukraine is powerful and spot on. It’s scary to think half of America believes the talking heads on the other channels when their hypocrisy is so obvious.
    https://youtu.be/eHrv38It9_I

chooch
    Participant

Speaking truth to power. Check out Plett’s speech imbedded in this commentary.

https://juliusruechel.substack.com/p/the-senate-speech-that-may-have-forced?utm_source=url

BILKA!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It was fascinating to hear “straight from the horses mouth” about the selection process of the WEF Young Global Leaders Program. Not to brag, but it was exactly what I had postulated : a hierarchical structure of psychopaths self-selecting for psychopathic traits, thus ensuring that only the most utterly ruthless minions could ascend to trusted positions. So of course they then brag about the crime as though it were brilliant , what else could be expected from the “Dark Triad” of psychopathy-narcissism-Machiavellianism?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Ooops. Forgot to add the exciting conclusion ! A hierarchical structure of psychopaths self-selecting for psychopathic traits inevitably produces a monolithic Cabal of evil people in charge of everything (if ya don’t stop them first . . . which is a dicey war, never safe or easy.). I submit as evidence the world around us at this very moment.

EoinW
    Participant

I’d say that Dr. D is – as usual – correct. The banks told Canada’s child emperor to cool it. Thus our 21st century Napoleon took the crown off his head and handed it back to the Pope.

I had a good laugh when hearing that China had condemned Trudeau’s anti democratic actions. Why would the CCP care? Then I remembered that the Chinese have been off shoring money in Canadian banks for close to two decades. If a threatened bank freeze can get me buying US dollars, what’s the effect on all that Chinese money? I’m sure TD survived my bank trot. Can all the Canadian banks survive a Chinese bank run?

Doing the math: Lehman Bros. x 5 chartered banks = ?

All we need now is a friendly push from Russia and western leadership credibility goes POOF!

Henry
    Participant

@cooch, nice one. 👍

those darned kids
    Participant

chooch: i’ve been listening to mr. plett’s speech in pieces since last night. i do, however, put it on 1.25 or 1.5 speed because it’s in senatetone and i don’t want to fall asleep like the rest of the senators usually do.

I wonder if nuclear fallout can provoke heart disease, cancer, and immune system disorders.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@MyParentsSaidKnow asked , “I wonder if nuclear fallout can provoke heart disease, cancer, and immune system disorders.”

I don’t have enough data to fully answer your question, BUT but I AM pretty sure that ENOUGH nuclear fallout will cure all of those conditions and quite a few more. . . in an unfortunately permanent way.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

The Canadian PM revoked the controversial order that had given the government sweeping powers to crack down on mandate protesters

Yes. This is a beginning of the end of him, … and all of his immediate handlers! Before summer arrives, he will be gone: … will resign as PM, and party leader, … begin sitting in back benches of Canadian Parliament. Depart a political theatre within six months after that. Over time, he will just become a footnote in Canadian history, …

… good riddance!

F.S.

Further to the discussion of Trudeau’s 180.

A Major Backfire – Is the Canadian Financial and Banking System in Serious Trouble as a Result of Their Attack on Private Bank Accounts?

I think the crypto crowd will pay special attention to the sentence “ Worse yet, the short-sighted Canadian government via Minister Freeland announced their ability to control cryptocurrency exchanges in their country and block access … .”

zerosum
    Participant

Re.: speech given by Senator Donald Plett.

I listened live.

https://sencanada.ca/en/content/sen/chamber/441/debates/020db_2022-02-23-e#9

Senator Gold: Colleagues, first I want to thank all honourable senators for the thoughtful contributions that have been made during this important debate. I’m rising on behalf of the Government of Canada to announce in this chamber that the government has revoked the Emergencies Act in accordance with section 22 of the act.

Some Hon. Senators: Hear, hear!

Senator Gold: The appropriate order-in-council will be filed in due course.

Motion to Confirm the Declaration of a Public Order Emergency Withdrawn
    Hon. Marc Gold (Government Representative in the Senate): Therefore, honourable senators, I ask for leave of the Senate to end the debate on the motion to confirm the public order emergency proclaimed on February 14, 2022, and revoked earlier today, and to withdraw the order for the consideration of the motion, with the Senate resuming sittings following the rules, orders and practices that would otherwise be in effect.

The Hon. the Speaker: Is leave granted, honourable senators?

Hon. Senators: Agreed.

(Motion withdrawn.)

(At 4:24 p.m., pursuant to the orders adopted by the Senate on November 25, 2021 and February 21, 2022, the Senate adjourned until 2 p.m., tomorrow.)

zerosum
    Participant

My crystal ball
    Hidden in the fog, This riffraf, could not see, the logic of Russia going to war in Ukraine.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Disarming Ukraine (MoA)

Not quite, … it’s just the initial step to halt the United States’ ongoing process to balkanize Russia, … perhaps even to go much, much further. MoA added an update at the bottom:

Putin’s speech last night (English version) explains why this is happening.

Read it! Read it slowly for good comprehension, … the whole statement is simply the most unambiguous message to Russia’s national greatest enemy, …

… this will not end well to us all!

F.S.

Mr. House
    Participant

“Bankruptcy For Moderna, Definitely Pfizer”

You caught the eye of the covid true believers. First time i’ve seen any of your stuff linked over that way in a long time.

chooch
    Participant

zerosum,

5d chess (taking Basseterre Kitiona’s comment to the next level). Ukraine has Biden’s over a barrel. Sweeper operation where Putin is the proxy.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

As you would expect, much agitation about Russia and Ukraine in the Oz MSM today.
    Auntie (ABC) has these headlines among others:

“Second wave of targeted missile strikes hits Ukraine and world leaders condemn Putin’s cold-blooded war.”
    “The Russia-Ukraine crisis isn’t just unfloding on the ground. Cyber attacks are intensifying too.”
    “The global economy is staring into the abyss as Ukraine invasion hits tje Australian stock market.”
    “It’s 15,000 kilometres from Kyiv to Korumburra, but the Russia-Ukraine conflict will have impacts across Australia.”
    “Russia sanctions, Ukraine conflict likely to increase petrol, gas, fertiliser and wheat prices.”
    “China refuses to call Russia’s actions in Ukraine an invasion.”
    “Why are building costs going through the rooof?”
    “Australia won’t send troops, but how else is it going to help Ukraine?”

No idea what terrifying stratagems Australia will deploy. The mouse that roared…

FYI, the national average unleaded petrol price rose to a record 179 cents per litre last week. Convert that to your local currencies and weights & measures, and see if running your car fits into your household budget. It does mine, but I don’t need to use the car a great deal.

zerosum
    Participant

Target rich military infrastructures

Russia destroyer/bombed the first round of assets.
    Western world needs to send more enriched targets/guns/ammunition/etc for Russia to practice and to save the riffraf.
    Old bombs are missfiring and hitting unintended targets and causing corollary damage..

Mr. House
    Participant

Ha, those Thomas Paine podcasts, at least the second get to what i’ve been saying since the beginning of this mess. REPO issues in the fall of 2019 may or may not be what led to the “covid crisis”. Glad to see some other people are starting to consider that.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Trudeau and Freeland’s multiple extremely damaging and extremely high profile screw ups are evidence that their “Masters” are rapidly pulling more and more micro-managerial control back to the top management level . . . which put’s that “top management” further and further removed from the realities on the ground and in the trenches.

The phenomenon is inevitable and inescapable, so definitely look for more such brazen almost unbelievable “stupidity explosions” in the immediate future (probably NZ or Australia . . . but maybe the USA).

Here’s how it works : The Master tells the minion to do something awful. The minion complies. The awful deed fails awfully. The Master blames the minion, thinks the minion is incompetent, and takes over the minion’s authority. Being now even further away and less informed and overwhelmed, the Master dreams up even more awfully misconceived solutions, and the process repeats , and it just goes on and on. The “top” keeps pulling more and more authority back under its personal control, and yet the top now has fewer and fewer trusted people left to help them do the work.

It is the fate of all cult leaders, dictators and authoritarian juntas. As they drag authority towards the increasingly overwhelmed incompetent center the consequent failures speed up like an implosion and annihilates them. Once it starts it will run to the end. And that’s all there is to it.

Henry
    Participant
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@zerosumRussia destroyer/bombed the first round of assets.

Machine translation of https://cont.ws/@sam8807/2216623

Eyewitnesses publish photos and videos from Ochakov, Mykolaiv region, where earlier US military builders erected a command post for the Naval Forces.

The day before, Vladimir Putin, in an appeal for the recognition of the LDNR, mentioned Ochakov among the threats to Russia due to the expansion of NATO infrastructure.

F.S.

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-supremacists-plotted-power-grid-attacks-to-start-a-race-war-feds-say/ar-AAUdDE0

Uh huh, this is believable. Three guys were going to take the power grids down across the country to start a race war? The only people who’ve been trying to start a race war the past few years is .gov

John Day
    Participant
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.