Forum Replies Created
Out of curiosity I duckduckgoed “emigrating to russia from the united states” and found this from a guy who actually emigrated:
You cannot work in Russia without a residency permit
Hiring a foreign employee is very hard and very expensive. Arriving in Moscow you may find someone who would love to hire you, but they simply cannot do so because it is too bureaucratically difficult. Once you get residency, then you can start looking for a job. Sure you can work illegally teaching English or something, but that risk is on you.
Russia is not Europe
Moving to Russia will not get you any free money or the ability to live off of welfare. The government won’t help you immigrate either. If you come here you have to work and think for yourself. There is no nanny-state, you’re on your own cowboy.
Also the migration services are on the hunt for illegal immigrants, so have your passport, registration and migration card on you at all times.
Visiting Russia is easy, immigrating is not!
There is an old Russian expression, that says “you were born where you’re in need” (Где родился, там и пригодился) which basically means that you were born in China, Africa, Canada or wherever for a reason, and you should stay there. Once you start the immigration process you will see that the spirit of the law reflects the spirit of this expression.
Just imagine if this were US policy.
* New York, New York
– Start spreading the news, You’ve gotta get vaxxed
If you’re a student in, New York, New York
Although you’re still so young, you’re system gets hacked
And maybe wrecks that heart of yours, New York, New York
We’re pretty sure your mom and dad won’t make a peep
Because if they complain, they’re out on the heap
Although this disease, will not make you ill
You’ve got to risk your life for it, in old New York
If we can force them there, we’ll force them everywhere
It’s up to you, New York, New York
* J6 Hearings
– Liz Cheney’s father is proud of her. Nuff said.
– Pelosi: Permit me to choose the witnesses of a trial, and I care not who judges the case.
– Lying before Congress is punished, lying for Congress is rewarded
– If flour, oil and sugar are rationed how can we eat cake?
– The poor can no longer afford gas. Let them drive Teslas.
– That pivotal moment in a game of Risk when you realize that a player has held Asia for 3 turns and is now invincible. Then they take Ukraine, Egypt and Alaska. The rest is just mop-up.
– You go to war with the propaganda you have, not the propaganda you might want or wish to have at a later time
– Putin: You say “Can NATO?”, I say “Cannot-O”, let’s call the whole thing off
– The Minister of Nature and Nitrogen Policy expects about a third of the 18 million Dutch citizens to ‘disappear’ by 2030
* Abortion laws are like property laws. The woman owns the fetus like she owns a handbag. A handbag has no rights. If she decides to throw it away, that’s her business. But if you threaten it, you’ll suffer the consequences.
* Elmo get’s vaccinated to encourage children because the vaccine protects a Muppet about as well as it does a child
* Supreme Court: People should get to decide things democratically through elected representatives
– Democrats: YOU FASCIST BASTARDS!
* Pressuring a judge to ignore jurisprudence and do the right thing from A Merchant of Venice:
– Bassanio: “Wrest once the law to your authority. To do a great right, do a little wrong, And curb this cruel devil of his will.
– Portia as Balthazar: “It must not be. There is no power in Venice can alter a decree establishèd; ’Twill be recorded for a precedent and many an error by the same example will rush into the state. It cannot be.”
Omicron is fairly benign. I had it and several friends have had it. Everyone says it’s no big deal.
I haven’t been vaccinated and expect I now have natural immunity.
The vaccinated get it and say it’s mild because they are vaccinated. But they get it more than once. When they get it their immune system thinks it’s what they were vaccinated for and produces antibodies for the spike protein of the original variant but these antibodies are ineffective against the omicron spike proteins. They have a mild case because it’s not that bad for most people, but their immune system doesn’t produce antibodies for it because it thinks it’s already handled (Original Antigenic Sin). So when they are exposed again in a few months the whole thing starts over. They make a big deal about being protected but are embarrassed to get it again and again. Blather, wince, repeat.
The precondition for life
Is conflict and unending strife
You think it’s not right
We’re destined to fight?
It’s nature, just go ask your wife
* The Daily Covid
– Doctors don’t kill people, people kill people; I will give up my doctor when you pry him from my cold, dead hand
– Getting vaccinated offers the best protection against Covid 19 [sic]
– Unanimous support for jabbing toddlers; Can Pfizer get sued by people who got the jab before approval or is approval retroactive?
– FDA approves massive Botox injections for people with Bell’s Palsy who want a symmetric face
* Dj’oh! Biden is toast
He don’t need no education
He’s got perfect thought control
Don’t you threaten you’ll impeach him
Hey! People, leave old Joe alone
* Salvokrieg is the new Blitzkrieg
* Mexico refuses to attend Submit to the Americans 2022
* Putin is the New Hope. Biden Administration is the Death Star.
-Unnamed Staffer: We’ve analyzed his attack, sir, and there is a danger. Should I have Air Force One standing by?
– Joe Biden: Evacuate? In my moment of triumph? I think you overestimate his chances.
* Red Flag Catch 22: Because they like guns would-be gun owners are by definition a danger to themselves and others and shouldn’t own guns; Only people who hate guns should own them
– Make everyone happy: A cohort of armed drag-queens defending every school
* Jimmie Dore and Tucker Carlson: Politics makes strange bedfellows.
* Fascist Holy of Holies: DeSantis/Santorum 2024
* Pro-tip for Calvin’s Dad: Take the photo on “two”
* That rooster is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not half an hour
ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein’ tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.
* Fear is the mother of common sense but cowardice self identifies as fear
* Have Gun Will Travel reads the card of a man.
A knight without armor in a savage land.
His fast gun for hire heeds the calling wind.
A soldier of fortune is the man called Andy Huynh.
If you take a nap in the open
Make sure you keep both cantaloupe in
If one should fall out
There isn’t a doubt
Some Biden will soon come a’ gropin’
– J6 Trial: A circus with a cast of thousands; You can win any case if you choose the witnesses
– Ukraine war is the opening act for the Four Horsemen
– Democrats to change mascot from donkey to mule claiming their mascot slept with each of the four horses in 1967 but it was kept secret because of white supremacy
– Soros: “Overpopulation is not a quantity problem, but a quality problem; I have seen the future and it works for me”
– Which is worse?
— The US didn’t factor in food shortages
—The US did factor in food shortages
– The west is not ready to confront the consequences of its actions; Consequences are for other peoples
– Orlov is an untrustworthy bastard
– China rattles sabers as if to say “Look, we have a sabers!”
– People cannot recognize lying, hateful sycophants
– The US is the four pirates of the apocalypse; Them that dies be the lucky ones
– The New Fed Mandates: Table employment and full prices
– WEF plans are today’s iron dice
– We need parallel economic structures that don’t touch, ever
– Pay cash and buy phys; If you can’t hold it you can’t hold it
– We are all going to die in a few years unless we don’t
– Grass fed beef causes depression, especially in cows
– What’s good for Pfizer is bad for kids; Unfortunately fewer and fewer Americans have stock in kids
– Monkeypox: Scarerists are terrorists
– Drag queens are the one organism that can change their bodies by volition
– Vaccines don’t stop transmission but they do stop manumission so that’s something
– Masking cures all ills
– Rubik’s Cube Savant: An exquisitely trained neural network
– Ethanol is a solvent that damages economic engines
– Taylor Lorenz: Proven expert on strange chaotic attraction
– Rational people are superstitious
– Theories can be extended ad absurdum and most are
* I must hate. Hate is my ego-expander. Hate is the mind-death that brings total power. I will love my hate. I will permit it to pass near me and into me. And when it is a part of me I will turn blind eye to its effects. Where the hate has lodged it will be everything. Nothing of me will remain.
@ veracious poet
Not a transgenic fan. Humans have neural networks (networks of neurons). AI’s have artificial neural networks. I can’t say how similar the human neural network is to the artificial ones. My guess is not that similar. I understand AI neural networks pretty well but not human neural networks but even so I believe that when we learn we are training our neural network. Properly training a child’s neural network is one of the main responsibilities of parents.
* Most humans are prejudiced because their neural nets have been trained; The best humans are unbiased with untrained nets and absolutely no experience
* Gold is hard to ship, especially virtual gold
* Gas prices haven’t spiked under Biden; A spike has a pointy top
* Useless eaters unite; You have nothing to lose but your food; Let them eat cake; Insulin resistance if futile
* The Biden Administration: Kakikleptogerintocracy
* If you meet Buddha on the road kill him
– If you meet Lao Tzu on the road ignore him
– If you meet Jesus on the road don’t touch his robe
– If you meet Balaam on the road, whoop his chatty ass
There may or may not be free will but there is pain and there is moral responsibility. If you injure another person “But I have no free will” is not a defense. Guilt and consequences can be corrective, free will or not.
– Going anywhere without your smart phone.
– Using the terms man, woman, husband, wife, boy or girl.
– Not obeying authority.
– Not hating Russia and China.
– Getting any treatment for disease outside the accepted standard of care.
– Eating food grown outside the system.
* Janet Yellen was wrong but it could have been worse, she could have been misinformed.
* You can’t trust the FBI, but so what. There are bigger things that affect the nation than being lied to by the FBI.
* The petroleum rule: He who owns the petroleum makes the rules.
*Fairest and freest
– Safe and effective
– And now
– More compelling and sharper
* Sudden Adult Death Syndrome – mRNA vaccines kill a person slowly, then all at once.
* TPTB – The Powers that Butcher
* The Great Reset is a computer metaphor. You press a button and the machine shuts down and restarts. It frees up the memory and all the programs are closed and you can selectively restart them. This doesn’t work with living systems. Restarting your cat won’t work. The question is, is the economy more like a machine or a living thing?
We are about to see presently unimaginable persecution of those who follow the dictates of their conscience (the voice of God to them) in all things.
Those who will follow their conscience will find themselves facing the loss of many things, including their reputations, jobs, their homes, family members, health, food, freedoms, and, in many more cases than most believe, their lives.
A little math:
Suppose a tank of gas costs ⅓ of a month’s work, so around 60 hours of human labor.
A tank holds about 15 gallons of gas.
One gallon of gas has the energy of about 400 hours of human labor.
So for 60 hours of labor you get the energy of 6000 hours of labor.
Someday we will appreciate that this was a great deal and we shouldn’t have wasted that energy on driving a 3000 pound vehicle to pick up fast food.
May 21, 2024
The deposition of the Christ is sad
2000 mules delivered one big ass
Now monkeypox arrives and oh, it’s bad
The Finns soon won’t get any Russian gas
The fighting in Ukraine might not have been
The Ruble hits a 7 year rebound
Mark Zuckerberg is Psaki’s evil twin
Or maybe it’s the other way around
If Trump returns the swamp will lose its mind
And Elon Musk declares there will be blood
In Kyiv abuse of pow’r is all you’ll find
Our foreign aid is anti-Robin Hood
So write your MP now, he just might care
Forgiveness is divine, but human’s err
Body aches, slight fever, runny nose, lack of energy
Covid Treatment Summary
I tested positive for Covid yesterday. The most likely source was a triple vaxxed person at work. I am treating it with following:
* Things I was taking regularly but have now increased
– Vitamin C
– Vitamin D
– Zinc with Quercetin
* Additional things I am taking now
– Nebulized hydrogen peroxide and iodine in saline solution
I am interested to see how this regimen works. So far I have a lessening of symptoms since last night.
One question: how often and for how long should one nebulize? I am using a 0.1% hydrogen peroxide solution currently for 5 minutes every hour.
* Today’s Euphemisms
– Inventory Deficit
– Purchasing Power
– Large Scale Exercises
– Front Lines of Freedom
– Excess Mortality
– Tinkering with Bird Flu
– Stable on an Annual Basis
* “I trust the government to make decisions about their citizens and when relevant consult their medical practitioner”
* If gambling on stock’s what you like
Now is the time you should strike
Stop buying the dip
The new thing that’s hip
Is all-in on shorting the spike
* Peak Oil is back with a vengeance
It seems to be Joe’s firm intentions
To get rid of gas
Except out his a$$
A power source he never mentions
* We’re watching the death of the dollar
It’s purchasing power getting smaller
If you got some cash
You’ll dump in the trash
I’ll take it away, please just holler
* For hot-dogs you once paid a nickel
Including some chips and a pickle
We’ll have that again
Joe Biden says “When
Our flag has a hammer and sickle”
With F-holes adorning her back
She’s modest and hiding her rack
So chaste and demure
So nubile and pure
Except that she’s flaunting her crack
As Azov surrenders en masse
They’re Nazis, but still get a pass
Because they’ve been shootin’
The armies of Putin
Their racism’s pretty high class
So formula’s milkified sweets
Addicting a baby to treats
An infant’s still learning
For what food it’s yearning
It’s got to have milks before meats
Ukrainian troops got the order
To high tail it out to the border
Their ultimate goal
Was picts with a pole
Thus highlighting Russian disorder
* Man Ray photo original title: Sex and Violins
* The Azov Principle: Azov yesterday we’re never giving up but Azov today we’re surrendering
* The Peter Doocy Principle: People in government tend to be promoted to their level of incompetence at which point they become White House Press Secretary until they can get promoted to CNN or NBC
* New polls shows that 67% of Americans say both Kamala and Joe Fail the Turing Test. They both need more advanced programming to convince people they’re human.
* The West no longer has strategy, only tactics.
* Biden’s Ukraine Policy: Bribe Back Better
* Biden’s Energy Policy: Dribble, Baby Dribble!
* Edrogan, the NATO Nazi: No NATO for you!
* Infant Formula Logic: Formula is mostly corn syrup, corn is grass, cows eat grass, cows give milk, babies need milk. We’re just streamlining the process. It’s all good.
* World Health Organization to change name to World Health Autocratic Tyrant; WTF
* In the beginning was the work and the work was with Kamala and the work was Kamala and the work became Kamala and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth.
* The world is a circle without a beginning and nobody knows where it really ends
* The Great Reset: You will buy less, own less and be happy.
– How to thwart the Great Reset: Buy less, own less and be happy.
* There are invisible elephants in every room now.
– What you see is likely to be less Black Swannish than what you do not see – Nassim Taleb
* Finland’s rush to join NATO and thwart Putin: The Finnish are rushin’ to finish the Russians.
* Getting the nation to go to war is now so easy the Military Industrial Complex is changing its name to The Military Industrial Simplicity
* Store a neighbor. Ride some food. Grow a bike. Be a vegetable.
@Boogaloo -” There are plenty of examples from history of conflicts settled by truce without fighting to total capitulation.”
I agree. The ominous similarity is with the west’s refusal to negotiate. People compare Zelensky to Churchill and the comparison is apt but not for the reason people think.
Feels ominously similiar:
I wondered about the expression on the young man’s face, clicked the the picture and the descriptive text says this:
Gervex found his inspiration in a long poem by Alfred de Musset (1810-1857), published in 1833. The text recounts the destiny of a young bourgeois, Jacques Rolla, falling into a life of idleness and debauchery. He meets with Marie, a teenager who found in prostitution an escape from misery. Rolla is seen here ruined, standing by the window, his eyes turned to the girl sleeping. He is about to commit suicide by poison.
The poem can be found here and is, as it says, quite long. It tells how Rolla was raised by his father to be a gentleman but only inherited enough money to last three years.
Here is some of the poem (abridged), translated from French by Google Translate:
She is asleep, look: — what a noble and candid forehead!
Everywhere, like pure milk on a clear wave,
Heaven over beauty spread modesty.
She sleeps naked and her hand on her heart.
Doesn’t the night make it even more beautiful?
That these soft lights quiver around her,
As if, in spite of himself, the dark evening spirit
Spreads his black cloak quivering over this beautiful body?
Rolla considered with a melancholy eye
The beautiful Marie sleeping
Marie was expensive. —
To pay her for his night with her
He had spent his last pistole.
His friends knew it.
He had given his word
That no one, in broad daylight, would see him alive.
Three years, the three most beautiful of beautiful youth.
Three years of voluptuousness, delirium and drunkenness,
Were going to vanish like a light dream,
Rolla turned to look at Marie.
She felt tired, and had gone back to sleep.
Thus both fled from the cruelties of fate,
The child in sleep, and the man in death!
Rolla so pale beside her,
That she remained mute and paler than him.
Rolla got into bed, slowly, gently, next to Marie.
His drowsy gaze on her blue eyes, their fresh breath united,
Floated, then rose, then died in spite of itself.
Marie with a sigh half-opened her eyes and looked at Rolla.
Ah! she said, trembling, what’s the matter with you today?
Said Rolla, you don’t know, my beautiful,
That I’ve been ruined since last night?
I came to see you to say goodbye.
Everyone knows it, I have to kill myself.
So you gambled? —
No, I’m ruined.
Ruined ?” said Marie
And, like a statue she stared at the ground with big astonished eyes.
Ruined? ruined? you don’t have a mother?
No friends? or parents?
Why are you killing yourself?
She rolled over on the edge of her bed.
His gentle gaze had never been so gentle.
Two or three questions floated on his mouth;
But, not daring to ask them, she came to him
Her head on his and took a kiss.
She finally whispered: I don’t have any money,
And, as soon as I have some, my mother takes it from me.
But I have my golden necklace, do you want me to sell it?
You can keep what it’s worth.
Rolla replied with a slight smile.
He took a black bottle which he emptied without saying a word;
Then, leaning over her, he kissed her necklace.
When she raised her heavy head,
He was already nothing more than an inanimate being.
In that chaste kiss her soul was gone,
And, for a while, both had loved.
Russia has superior engineers
– Russian weapons are designed by their military with the goal to keep Russia safe
– US weapons are designed by corporation with the goal to make obscene profits
– Both are good at what they do
Poland will take a bite out of Ukraine
– Poland remembers Barbarossa but wants to be on the right side of history
– Where the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered
Putin has no reason to contemplate losing
– Putin does analysis of potential outcomes and consequences and acts
– Biden does analysis of potential profits and optics and reacts
If Russia does not win, the Russian Federation will be humiliated and dismantled and become just another group of colonies for Western asset-strippers and slavers
– …and that great pit which hath been digged for the destruction of men shall be filled by those who digged it, unto their utter destruction…
* US 2023: A winter of severe poverty and chaos
– Bread: $25 a loaf
– Hamburger: $35 a pound
– Gasoline: $15 gallon
– Electricity: $0.50 a kwh
– Natural gas: $30 per 1000 cubic feet
– Riots: Priceless
* Your lights are on, but you’re not home
Your mind is not your own
Your heart sweats, your body shakes
Another false flag is what it takes
You like to think that you’re immune to the stuff
It’s closer to the truth to say you can’t get enough
Might as well face it you’re addicted to rage
Gonna have to face it you’re addicted to rage
* Mr. Jones, there’s nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can’t prolong indefinitely
– Monty Python
* Safe and Effective
– We’re All in This Together
– My Body, My Choice
– Black Lives Matter
– Most Secure in History
– Putin Price Hike
– Ukrainian Democracy
– The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.
– Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf
* 1984 Ministries
– The Ministry of Truth
– The Ministry of Peace
– The Ministry of Love
– The Ministry of Plenty
– And now The Ministry of Health
* Prop up May then go away
* Mayorkas: The fact is that disinformation that creates a threat to the security of the homeland is our responsibility to address
– Translation: We claim that ideas we don’t like are a threat to our power and we will use any means necessary to suppress them
* The US helps Ukraine to target Russian generals. Imagine if Russia paid a foreign power to target American soldiers. Oh yeah, they did. Whoops, that was misinformation. Well not exactly mis-information, more like fed-information which is OK.
* The First Three Words You See Are Our Future
k p a D R A W D O W N i a f m o l q
n t h a m q O V E R S H O O T h i j
p k w D I E O F F k l z y w m q f y
* The National Day of Prayer/Support for Ukraine
Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth into battle—be Thou near them! With them—in spirit—we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended in the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames in summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it—
For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!
We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.
— Mark Twain
* The accepted wisdom: Being unvaccinated is evil and abortion is OK because:
– Your vaccination status affects everyone
– Abortion only affects the woman involved
– We’re all in this together
* People choosing a different language and culture should have self-determination including
– US inner cities
* Russel’s Paradox: In a world where eugenicists genetically engineer everyone, who genetically engineers the eugenicists?
* “Lead, follow or get me an ice cream cone”
– Joe Biden
* Now come the days of the tyrant. They will be cursed. This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together wreck this world that we may share in the days of chaos.
* Joe Biden spends $46 billion to help Ukraine when he could have bought Twitter and have $2 billion left over.
* Information is power. Misinformation is an abuse of power … and power really dislikes being abused.
* When thinking of investing I used to ask myself “What will Americans value in 10 years?” Now I ask myself “What will the Russians and Chinese value in 10 years?”
Where is Disney in the Hero Cycle?
— The Call to Adventure
— Refusal of the Call
— Supernatural Aid
— The Crossing of the First Threshold
— Belly of the Whale
— The Road of Trials
— The Meeting with the Goddess
— Woman as the Temptress
— Atonement with the Father/Abyss
— The Ultimate Boon
— Refusal of the Return
— The Magic Flight
— Rescue from Without
— The Crossing of the Return Threshold
— Master of the Two Worlds
— Freedom to Live
* Today I learned that living in Oregon undermines: Oxygenation, Vitamin D, Immune System, Circadian Rhythm, Blood Pressure, Energy, Sleep and Mood
* The Hillary/Palpatine comparison is unfair. One is an old, gnarled, evil ex-senator kept alive by the black arts who seeks diabolical, unlimited power over the entire known universe and the other was just a Sith Lord.
Congressmen feathering their nests have very little time to rest
While taking bribes and giving favors out
Although they’re giving us the shaft
They have to cover up their graft
They know a trick to get consent real quick
Saying Vlad Putin’s evil helps the thievery go down
The thievery go down, the thievery go down
Saying Vlad Putin’s evil helps the thievery go down
In a most delightful way
Because all men were free to speak
Mis-info got so bad
We suffered under their critique
It made me feel so sad
But then one day they made me chief
With gov’rnance board control
My apprehension found relief
I’d black-out every troll, oh
Super-censor-media-pow’rs and I won’t be negotious
Even though my pers’nal record’s really quite atrocious
And my online anima is awfully braggadocious
Super-censor-media-pow’rs and I won’t be negotious
* West vs. East
– The great cull is from the west; Russian default is necessary for global reset
– Russia has all the resources and a sane competent leader, the US is a hollow chocolate bunny with nasty big pointy teeth
– Support for Ukraine is based on the broken country fallacy
– Zelensky has the support of all civilized countries; Disaster awaits US puppets
– Convince your kids to support sending weapons to Ukraine with the Nuke Me Elmo doll
– Russia destroyed their biological weapons arsenal but the US claims they have mobile bio-labs they borrowed from Iraq
– Joe says: “Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat”; It’s Boris and Natasha vs Moose and Squirrel
– Take a cold shower to save Ukraine
* The Daily Covid
– Double vaxxed teenagers 50x more likely to die in England
– Students are going crazy; Lockdown ruined kids
– No one is compliant until everyone is compliant
– Vaccine deaths are caused by unexamined lies; It’s crickets all the way down
– The WHO: Predict, prevent, protect, assess, respond
Translation: Model, lockdown, vaccinate, surveil, control
* The Mystery of Existence
– All life is connected in awareness
– The greatest sin is to betray yourself without getting paid for it
– Nothing is not the opposite of something. They are not complementary.
– Everyone is playing a role; What e’er thou art, act well thy part
– We all fear to be ourselves five years from now
* Climate change trumps the laptop from Hell; Pollution is the solution to prosecution
The Key Signs of an Empire in Decline from The Fate of Empires by John Glubb
* Intellectualism and a decline of religion
* An influx of foreigners
* Internal hatreds
* Affluence, materialism and frivolity
* The largess of the welfare state
* Selfishness, the love of money and a loss of the sense of duty
It is sadly comforting to realize that the US collapse is just part of the natural cycle and is inevitable.
* The Artist and His Model: Picasso gives ‘stacked’ a new meaning
* Parliament was only stopped from executing bankers by British Animal Rights threatening to sue over cruelty to snakes
* Xi lent Putin his copy of The Art of War and lent Biden his copy of My Pet Goat
* Biden trains Polish troops how to lash out in anger when provoked by Russia
* The Hunter Biden Laptop: Water under the bridge ends up overwhelming the dam
* Dick Cheney said “The American way of life is non-negotiable.” He was right. There will be no negotiation. The American way of life will be terminated without input from Americans
* And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a stethoscope and glasses; and an institute was given unto him: and he went forth dispensing AZT and vaccines.
– And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him the remote control for a great drone.
– And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a debit card reader in his hand. And I heard a voice say, An order of fries for $1000, and three Big Macs for a $10,000; and see thou hurt not the soft drinks and the shakes.
– And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with lockdowns, and with myocarditis, and with food shortages, and with 50 caliber machine guns mounted on robotic dogs.
The Empire As We Know It
– Electricity: cheap and available 24/7.
– Gas: cheap and always available.
– Food: cheap and always available.
– Making money: Invest in stocks, crypto or NFT’s. manual labor is for losers.
– Growing your own food: A hobby.
– Health: Live however you want and get expensive health care when you’re old…knee replacements, dialysis, bypass surgery, etc.
– Men: optional.
– Everyone has a cell phone. Everyone goes to college. Everyone eats out. Everyone invests. Everyone goes on cruises. Everyone has new shoes.
An Empire collapses slowly … then all at once