Forum Replies Created
* Mr. Jones, there’s nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation can’t prolong indefinitely
– Monty Python
* Safe and Effective
– We’re All in This Together
– My Body, My Choice
– Black Lives Matter
– Most Secure in History
– Putin Price Hike
– Ukrainian Democracy
– The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.
– Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf
* 1984 Ministries
– The Ministry of Truth
– The Ministry of Peace
– The Ministry of Love
– The Ministry of Plenty
– And now The Ministry of Health
* Prop up May then go away
* Mayorkas: The fact is that disinformation that creates a threat to the security of the homeland is our responsibility to address
– Translation: We claim that ideas we don’t like are a threat to our power and we will use any means necessary to suppress them
* The US helps Ukraine to target Russian generals. Imagine if Russia paid a foreign power to target American soldiers. Oh yeah, they did. Whoops, that was misinformation. Well not exactly mis-information, more like fed-information which is OK.
* The First Three Words You See Are Our Future
k p a D R A W D O W N i a f m o l q
n t h a m q O V E R S H O O T h i j
p k w D I E O F F k l z y w m q f y
* The National Day of Prayer/Support for Ukraine
Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth into battle—be Thou near them! With them—in spirit—we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended in the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames in summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it—
For our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimmage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet!
We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.
— Mark Twain
* The accepted wisdom: Being unvaccinated is evil and abortion is OK because:
– Your vaccination status affects everyone
– Abortion only affects the woman involved
– We’re all in this together
* People choosing a different language and culture should have self-determination including
– US inner cities
* Russel’s Paradox: In a world where eugenicists genetically engineer everyone, who genetically engineers the eugenicists?
* “Lead, follow or get me an ice cream cone”
– Joe Biden
* Now come the days of the tyrant. They will be cursed. This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together wreck this world that we may share in the days of chaos.
* Joe Biden spends $46 billion to help Ukraine when he could have bought Twitter and have $2 billion left over.
* Information is power. Misinformation is an abuse of power … and power really dislikes being abused.
* When thinking of investing I used to ask myself “What will Americans value in 10 years?” Now I ask myself “What will the Russians and Chinese value in 10 years?”
Where is Disney in the Hero Cycle?
— The Call to Adventure
— Refusal of the Call
— Supernatural Aid
— The Crossing of the First Threshold
— Belly of the Whale
— The Road of Trials
— The Meeting with the Goddess
— Woman as the Temptress
— Atonement with the Father/Abyss
— The Ultimate Boon
— Refusal of the Return
— The Magic Flight
— Rescue from Without
— The Crossing of the Return Threshold
— Master of the Two Worlds
— Freedom to Live
* Today I learned that living in Oregon undermines: Oxygenation, Vitamin D, Immune System, Circadian Rhythm, Blood Pressure, Energy, Sleep and Mood
* The Hillary/Palpatine comparison is unfair. One is an old, gnarled, evil ex-senator kept alive by the black arts who seeks diabolical, unlimited power over the entire known universe and the other was just a Sith Lord.
Congressmen feathering their nests have very little time to rest
While taking bribes and giving favors out
Although they’re giving us the shaft
They have to cover up their graft
They know a trick to get consent real quick
Saying Vlad Putin’s evil helps the thievery go down
The thievery go down, the thievery go down
Saying Vlad Putin’s evil helps the thievery go down
In a most delightful way
Because all men were free to speak
Mis-info got so bad
We suffered under their critique
It made me feel so sad
But then one day they made me chief
With gov’rnance board control
My apprehension found relief
I’d black-out every troll, oh
Super-censor-media-pow’rs and I won’t be negotious
Even though my pers’nal record’s really quite atrocious
And my online anima is awfully braggadocious
Super-censor-media-pow’rs and I won’t be negotious
* West vs. East
– The great cull is from the west; Russian default is necessary for global reset
– Russia has all the resources and a sane competent leader, the US is a hollow chocolate bunny with nasty big pointy teeth
– Support for Ukraine is based on the broken country fallacy
– Zelensky has the support of all civilized countries; Disaster awaits US puppets
– Convince your kids to support sending weapons to Ukraine with the Nuke Me Elmo doll
– Russia destroyed their biological weapons arsenal but the US claims they have mobile bio-labs they borrowed from Iraq
– Joe says: “Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat”; It’s Boris and Natasha vs Moose and Squirrel
– Take a cold shower to save Ukraine
* The Daily Covid
– Double vaxxed teenagers 50x more likely to die in England
– Students are going crazy; Lockdown ruined kids
– No one is compliant until everyone is compliant
– Vaccine deaths are caused by unexamined lies; It’s crickets all the way down
– The WHO: Predict, prevent, protect, assess, respond
Translation: Model, lockdown, vaccinate, surveil, control
* The Mystery of Existence
– All life is connected in awareness
– The greatest sin is to betray yourself without getting paid for it
– Nothing is not the opposite of something. They are not complementary.
– Everyone is playing a role; What e’er thou art, act well thy part
– We all fear to be ourselves five years from now
* Climate change trumps the laptop from Hell; Pollution is the solution to prosecution
The Key Signs of an Empire in Decline from The Fate of Empires by John Glubb
* Intellectualism and a decline of religion
* An influx of foreigners
* Internal hatreds
* Affluence, materialism and frivolity
* The largess of the welfare state
* Selfishness, the love of money and a loss of the sense of duty
It is sadly comforting to realize that the US collapse is just part of the natural cycle and is inevitable.
* The Artist and His Model: Picasso gives ‘stacked’ a new meaning
* Parliament was only stopped from executing bankers by British Animal Rights threatening to sue over cruelty to snakes
* Xi lent Putin his copy of The Art of War and lent Biden his copy of My Pet Goat
* Biden trains Polish troops how to lash out in anger when provoked by Russia
* The Hunter Biden Laptop: Water under the bridge ends up overwhelming the dam
* Dick Cheney said “The American way of life is non-negotiable.” He was right. There will be no negotiation. The American way of life will be terminated without input from Americans
* And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a stethoscope and glasses; and an institute was given unto him: and he went forth dispensing AZT and vaccines.
– And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him the remote control for a great drone.
– And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a debit card reader in his hand. And I heard a voice say, An order of fries for $1000, and three Big Macs for a $10,000; and see thou hurt not the soft drinks and the shakes.
– And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with lockdowns, and with myocarditis, and with food shortages, and with 50 caliber machine guns mounted on robotic dogs.
The Empire As We Know It
– Electricity: cheap and available 24/7.
– Gas: cheap and always available.
– Food: cheap and always available.
– Making money: Invest in stocks, crypto or NFT’s. manual labor is for losers.
– Growing your own food: A hobby.
– Health: Live however you want and get expensive health care when you’re old…knee replacements, dialysis, bypass surgery, etc.
– Men: optional.
– Everyone has a cell phone. Everyone goes to college. Everyone eats out. Everyone invests. Everyone goes on cruises. Everyone has new shoes.
An Empire collapses slowly … then all at once
When war is declared, truth is the first casualty.
Ponsonby wrote Propaganda Lies of the First World War which provides a stunning comparison to our current situation: http://www.vlib.us/wwi/resources/archives/texts/t050824i/ponsonby.html
A few excerpts in which the parallels are obvious:
War being established as a recognized institution to be resorted to when Governments quarrel, the people are more or less prepared. They quite willingly delude themselves in order to justify their own actions. They are anxious to find an excuse for displaying their patriotism, or they are disposed to seize the opportunity for the excitement and new life of adventure which war opens out to them. So there is a sort of national wink, everyone goes forward, and the individual, in his turn, takes up lying as a patriotic duty. In the low standard of morality which prevails in war-time, such a practice appears almost innocent.
Our prompt entry into the European War in 1914 was necessitated by our commitment to France. This commitment was not known to the people; it was not known to Parliament ; it was not even known to all the members of the Cabinet. More than this, its existence was denied. How binding the moral engagement was soon became clear. The fact that it was not a signed treaty had nothing whatever to do with the binding nature of an understanding come to as a result of military and naval conversations conducted over a number of years. .. it was referred to as “an obligation of honour”, “A compact “, “An honourable expectation “ (and) “the closest negotiations and arrangements between the two Governments “.
Whatever may have been the causes of the Great War, the German invasion of Belgium was certainly not one of them. It was one of the first consequences of war. Nor was it even the reason of our entry into the war. But the Government, realizing how doubtful it was whether they could rouse public enthusiasm over a secret obligation to France, was able, owing to Germany’s fatal blunder, to represent the invasion of Belgium and the infringement of the Treaty of Neutrality as the cause of our participation in it.
The accusation against the enemy of sole responsibility for the war is common form in every nation and in every war. So far as we are concerned, the Russians (in the Crimean War), the Afghans, the Arabs, the Zulus, and the Boers, were each in their turn unprovoked aggressors, to take only some recent instances. It is a necessary falsehood based on a momentary biased opinion of one side in a dispute, and it becomes the indispensable basis of all subsequent propaganda.
Having declared the enemy the sole culprit and originator of the war, the next step is to personify the enemy. As a nation consists of millions of people and the absurd analogy of an individual criminal and a nation may become apparent even to moderately intelligent people, it is necessary to detach an individual on whom may be concentrated all the vials of the wrath of an innocent people who are only defending themselves from “unprovoked aggression.” The sovereign is the obvious person to choose. … A Punch cartoon in 1818 depicted the Kaiser as Cain. Under it was put: “More than 14,000 non-combatants have been murdered by the Kaiser’s orders.”
Not only did the Belgian baby whose hands had been cut off by the Germans travel through the towns and villages of Great Britain, but it went through Western Europe and America, even into the Far West. No one paused to ask how long a baby would live were its hands cut off unless expert surgical aid were at hand to tie up the arteries (the answer being a very few minutes). Everyone wanted to believe the story, and many went so far as to say they had seen the baby. The lie was as universally accepted.
To the uninitiated there is something substantially reliable in a picture obviously taken from a photograph. Nothing would seem to be more authentic than a snapshot. It does not occur to anyone to question photograph, and faked pictures therefore have special value, as they get a much better start than any mere statement, which may be criticized or denied. Only long time after, if ever, can their falsity be detected. The faking of photographs must have amounted almost to an industry during the war. All countries were concerned, but the French were the most expert. Some of the originals have been collected and reproduced.
Gas warfare and submarine warfare offered instances of violent outbursts of indignation on the on the part of the Press, which events showed were gross hypocrisy. “We must expect the Germans to fight like savages who have acquired a knowledge of chemistry. This atrocious method of warfare . . . this diabolical contrivance. . . . The willful and systematic attempt to choke and poison our soldiers can have but one effect upon the British peoples and upon all the non-German peoples of the earth. It will deepen our indignation and our resolution, and it will fill all races with a horror of the German name”. But it turned out that the Germans had not been the first to use poison gas. M. Turpin”s discoveries in poison explosives had been advertised in the French Press before this date, and the French War Ministry’s official instructions with regard to the use of gas hand grenades had been issued in the autumn of 1914.
There was no richer field for propaganda than the United States of America in the first years of the war. The Allied Powers and the Central Powers were both hard at work competing. The German method began by being too subtle. A wireless news agency, under German control, gave at first the best, most authentic, unbiased, and by far the cheapest war news, and thus attracted a large number of subscribers and fed the American Press. As the months passed, their news began to be ingeniously “slanted” in favour of the Central Powers. But they relied too much on argument. The cruder British methods were far more successful, and intensive work was done by the British War Mission, which comprised 500 officials with 10,000 assistants. Atrocities, Germany’s sole responsibility, the criminal Kaiser, and all the other fabrications started in Great Britain, were worked up by American liars with great effect. The Belgian baby without hands was a special favourite. There was hardly a household in which it was not discussed all over that vast continent, and even so ridiculous a scare as the concrete platforms for German guns was current in California.
Fubar Te Ching Chapter 80
If a country is governed poorly,
its inhabitants will be depressed.
They will hate working with their hands
and spend all their money on labor-saving devices.
Since their home cities are wastelands,
they are obsessed with travel.
Cars and planes and boats become their fetish,
And they go nowhere on foot.
They own many weapons,
and dream of opportunities to use them.
People eat a lot of junk food,
can’t stand their families,
spend their weekends watching sports,
and don’t know their neighbors.
And rather than pay attention to what is around them
they spend hours online watching puppies and kittens in foreign countries.
They are terrified of old age
and avoid reality by living a virtual existence.
* Why do we want to wreck the world? Because it is wreckable!
* Rage is an abstract, redirectable force. Give into your anger, it will make you strong.
* The chart of military capabilities didn’t show hypersonic weapons; Only three countries have them, the US, Russia and China.
* Global Food Crisis on the way: Starving Lives Matter; American should be willing to live on 500 calories a day to support Ukraine; Patriots: Don’t tread on me; Biden Administration: Let them eat snake.
* Fifty years is a long time to pawn monopoly money off as the reserve currency but all good things must come to an end; It was fun while it lasted; Good job USA!
* We are our leaders; In Russia every man is Putin; In the US every man is Biden; In Canada every man is Trudeau; In the UK every man is BoJo.
* They lied about Vietnam, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran; This time is different.
* I don’t know what kind of a person Putin really is but he is doing a better for Russia than any recent American president has done for the US. I don’t know what Russian elections are like but they couldn’t be much worse than elections in the US. I don’t know if the attack on Ukraine is dastardly and based on lies or not but it couldn’t be any more dastardly and based on lies than the attacks on Iraq and Libya.
* Russia says it doesn’t want all of Ukraine. Maybe they learned their lesson and only want people who want to be part of Russia to be part of Russia. Managing people who don’t want to be part of your country is just too bothersome. I say let people vote as to what country/state they want to be part of. Donetsk and Lugansk can be part of Russia, Mexico can have So Cal and Idaho can have half of Oregon. Democracy, self determination and all that.
* Russia seems to be still fairly homogeneous. Diversity is our strength, so uniformity must be their weakness. We will yet raise the rainbow flag over Moscow.
* The Saudi’s aren’t dummies. They will do what is best for the Saudi’s. They can smell blood in the water. Joe Biden asks them to pump more oil as a favor. They know that the full perfidy and liability of the US government will soon mean nothing. Do people really buy the bologna about supporting a democracy half way around the world and how we should sacrifice for them? Other Presidents pulled this nonsense from a position of strength. The US is no longer a bully but a whiny bystander. Joe Biden new favorite flavor is bomb pops. He plans to send a case to Zelensky.
* So bye, bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey ‘n rye
Singin’ this’ll be the day that I die
This’ll be the day that I die
I met an adviser from an asset fund,
Who said—“Two vast and bankrupt Pharma firms
Stand on Wall Street. . . . Near them, on the sidewalk,
Half shrunk a shattered vagrant lies, whose smirk,
And reedy lip, and whiny, high pitched voice,
Tell that well authority bred
Which yet survive, there upon that tragic being,
The cash that funded, and the ego it fed;
And on his cardboard, these words appear:
‘My name is Tony Fauci, NIAID Ex-Director;
Look on my Science, ye Mighty, and donate!
Even a few dollars or some small change will help!’
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that disgraced Bureaucrat, boundless and bare
The lone and level concrete stretches clear to Yonkers.”
* Allons-y Justin
* A big rig, we must make them pay.
A box cutter, automatic weapons, a tow truck, – and Thou
Beside me slashing tires along the way –
Our Terrorism is Democracy now.
— The Rubaiyat of Juliette Kayyem
* GiveSendGo – Sharing Hope through CrowdFunding
ShutdownSeizeArrest – Sharing Despair through GovernmentMandates
* The recombinant DNA “sneaks past” their body’s defenses.
Why would we want that? OK, it’s a rhetorical question.
— Klaus Schwab
* If a tree is chopped down in the forest but you didn’t collect the data, is it still rotting on the forest floor?
* Man: (Knocks)
Expert: Come in.
Man: Ah, Is this the right room for discussing Covid treatments?
Expert: I told you once.
Man: No you haven’t.
Expert: Yes I have.
Expert: Just now.
Man: No you didn’t.
Expert: Yes I did.
Man: You didn’t!
Expert: I’m telling you I did!
Man: You did not!!
Expert: Oh, I’m sorry, just one moment. Is this a five minute Covid treatment discussion or the full half hour?
Man: Oh, just the five minutes.
Expert: Ah, thank you. Anyway, I did.
Man: You most certainly did not.
Expert: Look, let’s get this thing clear; I quite definitely told you.
Man: No you did not.
Expert: Yes I did.
Man: No you didn’t.
Expert: Yes I did.
Man: Oh I’ve had enough of this.
Expert: No you haven’t.
Man: Oh Shut up.
THE EIGHT PRINCIPLES OF UNCIVILISATION
from The Dark Mountain Project Manifesto
1. We live in a time of social, economic and ecological unravelling. All around us are signs that our whole way of living is already passing into history. We will face this reality honestly and learn how to live with it.
2. We reject the faith which holds that the converging crises of our times can be reduced to a set of ‘problems’ in need of technological or political ‘solutions’.
3. We believe that the roots of these crises lie in the stories we have been telling ourselves. We intend to challenge the stories which underpin our civilisation: the myth of progress, the myth of human centrality, and the myth of our separation from ‘nature’. These myths are more dangerous for the fact that we have forgotten they are myths.
4. We will reassert the role of storytelling as more than mere entertainment. It is through stories that we weave reality.
5. Humans are not the point and purpose of the planet. Our art will begin with the attempt to step outside the human bubble. By careful attention, we will reengage with the non-human world.
6. We will celebrate writing and art which is grounded in a sense of place and of time. Our literature has been dominated for too long by those who inhabit the cosmopolitan citadels.
7. We will not lose ourselves in the elaboration of theories or ideologies. Our words will be elemental. We write with dirt under our fingernails.
8. The end of the world as we know it is not the end of the world full stop. Together, we will find the hope beyond hope, the paths which lead to the unknown world ahead of us.
The Blind Men and the Epidemic
It was six post-doc PhD’s
Credentials still were scant
Who heard about the pandemic
And hoped to get a grant
Though none of them knew medicine
But all were sycophant
The First one said of early measures
“Why this cannot be!
Such measure will not cure a soul
It’s very plain to see
A measure cannot claim success
Without an RCT!”
The Second hoped to cure us all
He struggled with the task
But then he learned it spread by air
“There’s just one thing to ask
We’ll cure this virus right away
If we all wear a mask!”
The Third approached the dread disease
And tried to find it’s source
He thought it likely from a lab;
They threatened him with force
He then announced “It’s plain to see
It’s from a bat, of course!”
The Fourth long pondered the disease
Infecting some in town
He figured out a policy
Announcing with a frown
“This virus is unstoppable
Unless we’re all locked down!”
The Fifth, was not sure what to do
And not sure where to start
It seems he wasn’t all the bright
And not so very smart
But he had an epiphany
“Just stand six feet apart!”
The Sixth considered the disease
“I know what this all means
We’re suffering from infected cells
We need to change our genes
We’ll fix this issue if all get
And so those post-doc PHD’s
All published papers long,
And each received a research grant
Their CV’s now were strong,
Though none of them were in the right,
Yes, all were in the wrong
So oft in epidemic times,
Proposals that get tweeted,
Suggest in utter ignorance
From “experts” quite conceited,
Who try to cure contagion
Not one of them has treated.
Neil Young has a masterful plan
Promoting a Spotify ban
He’s using his karma
Supporting big pharma
Neil Young: Sticking up for the man
Molnupiravir ruins sperm
In short to the medium term
If you got the boost
Then don’t get seduced
If you’re contraception’s not firm
The country just north of the border
Is clamping down hard: Law and Order!
Just Trudeau insists
That no one resists
He’d like Canada to be Mordor
“Putin’s controls Canuck truckers
Those gullible, credulous suckers”
So says CBC
A news group of worthless old dolts
The patient had Covid which led
To treatments that left him near dead
His wife interceded
Got the drugs that he needed
By sneaking in lice for his head
* Crabby, Stilted, Gnashing Young takes his ball and goes home
– Note to Ilargi: Please remove all my comments. I don’t want to be on the same platform with certain disinformed commenters. This is my final ulti-tantrum.
* NY Governor wants to reverse court rulings; Socialism is the end of history; Power bankrupts. Absolute power bankrupts absolutely
* Putin is playing 4 dimensional chess; Biden is playing poor, demential Risk.
* Once someone is wrong never believe them again.
* Portland needs to adapt and live with Covid.
* Skipping Greek letters is Ωκ.
* Freedom means we can express our opinions no matter how crazy they are; I may think you are a stupid SOB but I’ll defend to the death you’re right to be a stupid SOB, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
* Be careful what you wish for. Endemicity isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
* Jacinda cancels wedding plans. Someone saved my life tonight, sugar bear.
* GoFundMe swaps the “nd” in “kindness” for the “ck” in “truckers”.
* Those who say what they know don’t say that they don’t know what they say they know but don’t.
President Biden: A winter of severe illness and death
Anthony Fauci: A bit more pain and suffering
President Bush, 2002: They are terrorists and they hate us for our freedoms
President Biden, 2022: They are terrorists and we must hate them for their freedoms
The flu disappeared because of Covid measures and will return if we stop the measures
The flu disappeared because of Covid and has returned as Covid becomes endemic
People are susceptible to propaganda although they are educated
People are susceptible to propaganda because of the way they were educated
deflationista: What the actual f–k is wrong with you? You f–king snob. You people are f–king nuts… you’re f–king crazy. Let me get real human for you: Go f–k yourself.
Julius Ruechel (in his own comment section): @NJP, I invite you to participate in evidence based discussion, but going forward, I will remove any further posts from you in which you insult readers. If there is something specific you disagree with in my articles, please quote the part you disagree with and provide evidence to support your claim. Credentials and opinions are not a replacement for evidence.
The data from Scotland’s upsetting
They vaxxed up but now are regretting
It seems those injected
Are now more infected
Big pharma is due a bloodletting
It’s awfully hard to take action
Sans data to ground satisfaction
A year and half,
But still, what a laugh!
We aren’t giv’n the facts, just distraction
The omicron’s very transmissible
Be careful and don’t be remissible
Bypass crowded places
Eschew unmasked faces
Avoid all young maids who’re French kissable
Convinced by “The Science” and seduced
Your spike protein mill has been goosed
But week after week
It falls from it’s peak
You still need more spikes! Get the boost!
The Supremes disappointed Pres. Biden
“No mandate is what we’re decidin’ ”
So Joe’s asking bosses
To bail out his losses
“The divide is to small, it must widen”
“I told you so” taunts Karl D.
“You perps should have listened to me.
And now it’s my hope
You’ll swing from a rope
You think that I jest? Wait and see.”
Says Rand (the Senate’s true teacher)
“The Fauci’s a juvenile creature
He’s concocted a virus
But now he’s desirous
To claim it’s a bug, not a feature”
We’re threatened by myriad attacks
We’re told we must get the dread vaxx
Their threats are substantial
And now turn financial
Get jabbed or we’ll wreck you with tax
Since Scots must wear face masks forever
A love life requires something clever
It’s hard to grab bliss
When one cannot kiss
Let alone a more int’mate endeavor
As Biden’s star loses its luster
He gathers what strength he can muster
His legacy’s fading
To stop its degrading
He must kill his foe’s fillibuster
There once was a fellow from Italy
Who talked with his goat rather wittily
From deep in his throat
The response from the goat
Was to answer the man very spittily
* Yeadon? Bhakdi? Fauci? Wallensky? All unreliable. Trust no one.
* Ignore, v.: to refuse to pay attention to, to not answer, to not respond to, to skip over, to pretend a thing doesn’t exist. Antonyms: to answer, to engage with, to argue with, to acknowledge the existence of
* The Secret History of Omicron: It learned to read and went to medical school, became a doctor and took the Hippocratic oath: First do no harm. Omicron is an example to doctors everywhere.
* Pfizer CEO:
2 Doses: limited protection
3 Doses: reasonable protection
4 Doses: good protection
5 Doses: very good protection
6 Doses: excellent protection
7 Doses: outstanding protection
8 doses: stellar protection
9 doses: A number one, top of the list, king of the hill, A number one protection
10 doses: eternal protection
* Bill Clinton a year from now: I was jabbed with the mRNA but it didn’t inject
* The vaxxed and infected are less dangerous than the unvaxxed, uninfected, obviously
* Is obedience cowardly?
* We can stop talking about Covid any time we want. I’m stopping now.
Whew. That was long enough. I’m starting again.
* Once a vaccine mandate is in place it will never go away. Think Income Tax, TSA and NPR
* Evil in Time Bandits: I think I should teach you one of my special lessons? What do you think, Robert? Benson? What would look nice? Half-warthog? Half-donkey? Half-oyster? Half-carrot?
* Word of the Day: Hypocracy n.: A government run by hypocrites
* St. Francis on Ecstasy is beautiful and mind-expanding.
* Omicron 100x less deadly; Pandemic is over in two weeks; They have two weeks to beat us over the head with the curve; Two weeks is like a thousand years in Covid time, and a thousand years like two weeks.
* New Fact-Based Conspiracy Theory: Daily case count graph in the USA looks suspiciously like the Arabic word for “why?”. Bin Laden is still alive and in control.
* If you want a picture of the future, imagine a needle stabbing a human arm, forever.
* Walensky announces 75% of deaths from Covid are among those with 4 or more comorbidities, however, new evidence suggests all comorbidities are caused by Covid, so comorbidities from Covid, not with Covid.
* My Doc is Dr. Ruth: Take two Viagra three times a day and stay in bed for a week.
* If a tree has Covid in a forest and no one is there to test it, was it a case?
* Obi Won Mediobi: This is not the mass formation you are looking for. This mass formation may go about its business. (Aside to Luke: The Media Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.)
“Let us work,” said Martin, “without disputing; it is the only way to render life tolerable.”
The whole little society entered into this laudable design, according to their different abilities. Their little plot of land produced plentiful crops. Cunegonde was, indeed, very ugly, but she became an excellent pastry cook; Paquette worked at embroidery; the old woman looked after the linen. They were all, not excepting Friar Giroflée, of some service or other; for he made a good joiner, and became a very honest man.
Pangloss sometimes said to Candide:
“There is a concatenation of events in this best of all possible worlds: for if you had not been kicked out of a magnificent castle for love of Miss Cunegonde: if you had not been put into the Inquisition: if you had not walked over America: if you had not stabbed the Baron: if you had not lost all your sheep from the fine country of El Dorado: you would not be here eating preserved citrons and pistachio-nuts.”
“All that is very well,” answered Candide, “but let us cultivate our garden.”
the end of Candide by Voltaire
Statements I Think All Agree To:
1. Covid 19 has several phases. In the final phase the body’s own immune-response does the damage.
2. Covid 19 spreads primarily via aerosols.
3. Properly worn N95 masks are much more effective than cloth or surgical masks.
4. Air filtration and ventilation are effective against the spread of Covid 19.
5. The CDC gave no early treatment guidelines for Covid 19.
6. Pfizer made a profit of $8 billion on Covid 19 vaccines in the 4th quarter of 2021.
7. The definition of vaccine was modified by Merriam Webster to accommodate the Covid 19 vaccines.
8. The Pfizer and Moderna Covid 19 vaccines contain mRNA which enters human cells and gets them to create spike proteins like those on Covid 19. The immune system creates antibodies for these spike proteins.
9. The vaccines cause adverse effects in some people including Bell’s palsy, myocarditis and death.
10. Long Covid affects a some people infected with Covid 19.
11. The Covid vaccines reduce the severity of Covid 19 symptoms in most people for some amount of time.
12. The Covid vaccines lose effectiveness after 6 months or less.
13. A lot of things about the vaccines that are known now were not known when the vaccines were released.
14. The long term (3+ years) effects of Covid 19 vaccines are unknown.
15. Vaccinated people can both contract and spread Covid 19.
16. Lockdowns have had a terrible effect on society and the economy.
17. Children are least likely to have complications with Covid 19.
18. The aged and people with comorbidities including obesity are most likely to have complications with Covid 19.
Questions that Make Me Vaccine Hesitant:
1. Does the mRNA in the vaccine stay at the injection site?
2. Is the spike protein a pathogen?
3. How long does the spike protein stay in the body and at what levels?
4. What causes adverse effects to vaccines such as Bell’s Palsy, myocarditis and stroke?
5. How often do adverse effects occur?
6. How long does vaccine protection last?
7. How likely is one to get and spread Covid 19 if vaccinated?
8. Does mRNA affect the immune system and how do we know this?
9. How likely are long term consequences from the vaccine and how do we know this?
10. Why have there been no early treatment protocols from the NIH, CDC, FDA and WHO?
11. Why should I trust the information from the CDC, NIH, FDA, WHO, Pfizer, Moderna and J and J?
* Since obesity is now known as a Covid risk factor Ben and Jerry have canceled release plans for their new flavor “Triple Jab Spike Protein Crunch”
* Outpatient treatment has been suppressed; What If The Largest Failure In Human History is the head of NIAID?
* Holmes: I wasted $1 billion on fraudulent medical tech and am going to jail
– Fauci: You piker
* Consultants sink Biden’s agenda by pulling plug built into the hull
* Buckle your seat belt; You will have your life back in two months when we reach the bottom of the cliff
Additional Covid Vaccine Benefits
Researchers at the CDC have discovered that in addition to protecting against Covid 19, the mRNA vaccines also protect against racism and misogyny. In a randomized controlled trial 20,000 healthy adults were given a vaccine and 20,000 were given a placebo. Two weeks later all were then tested. Only 2 people who received the vaccine were found to be racist and misogynist while 100% of those in the placebo group were either racist or misogynist or both.
Even if you think you aren’t personally in danger of being a racist or misogynist, getting vaccinated will help prevent others in your family and at work from becoming a racist or misogynists. To be safe, limit contact with the unvaccinated. Having dinner with an unvaccinated person or having them in your home could cause you to become a racist and/or misogynist even if you are vaccinated.
Although children as young as 5 are almost never racists or misogynists they should still get vaccinated because some children with special conditions have been thought to be racist or misogynist and vaccinating children also protects their parents and teachers from becoming racists and misogynists. Trials are now being performed on children as young as 6 months to find if the vaccine can prevent racism and misogyny in them as well.
Unfortunately after 4 to 6 months you are once again likely to be a racist or misogynist so you will need a booster. Even before the 4 to 6 month expiration date there is the possibility of a breakthrough case of racism and misogyny. This is a very rare occurrence and may not actually be racism or misogyny but may be just a stomachache. Just in case, you should get tested immediately and if the test comes back positive quarantine for at least 5 days. Once you know longer exhibit racist or misogynistic tendencies get tested again before going out in to public.
If you get vaccinated and find you have become a racist or misogynist anyway you should report this to the Vaccine Adverse Racism/Misogyny Reporting System (VARMRS). Note however that since the vaccines have received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) the vaccine manufacturers cannot be held liable for your racism or misogyny. Luckily any racist or misogynistic actions you take while vaccinated will be ignored because making them public could discourage others from getting vaccinated. Reports that any vaccinated persons are racists or misogynists are misinformation and will be removed from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Linkedin.
A shot that you get in your arm
Intended to stop covid harm
Can’t stop a creation
That attacks respiration
Nonetheless, third time is the charm
When aliens come to the earth
And threaten us humans with dearth
Though we fear eschatology
We hope our theology
Convinces green men of our worth
Covid can get in the brain
Months later the problems remain
And then mass formation
With vaccine fixation
Can render the patient insane
* The Daily Covid
– For PFfizer is our judge, Pfizer is our lawgiver, Pfizer is our king; It will save us; O death, where is thy jab? O grave, where is thy victory?
– Studying the vaccines = Regression analysis
– CDC’s new motto: Plan for the worst, Hope for the worst.
– Words have meaning: Nobody’s been immunized or vaccinated, they’ve all just been injected
– Having Covid creates long lasting immunity, Getting the vaxx creates long lasting auto-immunity.
– I am all in favour of free choice but there comes a point when you cannot make 90 per cent of the country who are vaccinated feel stupid because or the ten per cent who refuse to be.
– Malone is wrong; Gates and Big Pharma have integrity; They scrupulously follow the maxim “To thine own self be true.”
– In nod to ancient Roman blood-sport Italy to host world cup in the Coliseum; Fauci to do thumbs up/thumbs down
* Covid Quotes
– What we’ve got here is… failure to vaccinate. Some men you just can’t reach.
– Pfrawndo’s got mRNA. It’s what plant’s crave
– Always look on the bright side of life; Ignore crucifixion hesitancy
* Door to Door vaccination in England:
– Citizen: Well I didn’t expect the Vaccine Inquisition
– NHS: No one expects the Vaccine Inquisition! Our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Science!
* Don’t Jab Me Card
– Most health conditions can be addressed without getting an experimental jab
– When you threaten me with the jab I get stressed (and that’s not healthy)
– Trying to jab me every time I come in for an appointment and talking about my vaxx status like it’s a problem perpetuates vaccination stigma (a known & serious health risk)
– I pursue healthy behaviors regardless of my vaxx status (See Healthy at Every Risk)
A Merry Christmas to All
Oh TAE! The polestar in the night
The trusted voice that guides me on my way
Ilargi plots the course with second sight
Makes light the dark as if it were the day
Then Dr. D expands on daily news
While zerosum succinctly sets it straight
Veracious poet teaches with his views
And oxymoron fights the Oz mandate
John Day with calm depicts his daily life
As bosco drolly sails the hermits course
And phoenixvoice describes her joy mid strife
While germ provides us yet another source
Plus ctbarnum, those darned kids and more
My thanks as you remind me what life’s for
Re-reviled as an orc, I’m omicron, as a deliverer.